European Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Joe. Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked innocently.

"I'm not sure. Do you think you could check?"

"OK then Joe," she smiled "but then you have to fuck me. Ok?"

"Sure, whatever you say," I replied in mock indifference.

"Oh Joe, don't be cruel," she laughed as she shuffled her way down from my stomach, positioning her head over my crotch. I felt my vessels once again begin to redirect my blood to my crotch.

My dick was hanging down around my balls. Maria scooped it up into her mouth so it rested, still limp on her tongue. She started to roll it around her mouth, wrapping it around her tongue, playing with the foreskin. I could feel it becoming engorged in her mouth. It began to fill out and expand into her. Once it had some rigidity to it she began to move her mouth up and down it until it was ready for action. She carried on sucking and pumping on it however until I could feel the skin was tight and my veins were throbbing.

"Oh, sorry Joe," she paused "I forgot I was only checking." She smiled up at me as she positioned herself over my dick. She put her feet flat on the floor on either side and squatted so that her pussy hovered over my dick. She spat on her fingers and reached down to part her pussy lips and wipe them with her saliva. From my lying position I had an excellent view of her wet pussy getting ready to be shafted. Maria placed her hands on my chest and began to lower her snatch onto my pole. My cock was just probing her entrance when she pulled back before dropping down again. Fuck me she was a tease -- she was testing my endurance. Every time she allowed my head to pop into her tight snatch, she lifted herself up again accompanied by a sexy giggle.

"Ready, Joe? Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Yes please..."

"As you want, Joe," she lowered herself onto me again. My cock pushed at her pussy lips, then slipped in. Lower and lower she went, her wet cunt eating up my dick, sucking it into her dark wet hole. Finally she had her full weight on me. She gasped when she suddenly reached the bottom of my dick. I could feel I had filled her up.

"Oh, Joe," she panted "that is better than I imagined..." Adjusting her position slightly, she got herself stable. Then came the fucking. Now that she had the measure of my dick she began to bounce up and down, my cock moving in and out of her easily, her pussy juices lubricating my shaft perfectly. The view I had was awesome, her neatly trimmed mound allowed me to see her pink labia wrapping themselves around the veiny pole of my cock as I went in and out, in and out filling her up -- I imagined my dick was reaching all the way up her torso, keeping her upright like a spine, shafting her again and again.

"Oh, fuck... Joe!" she panted with every stroke. She was loving it. Suddenly deciding on a new position, she took her hand off my chest and leant back, placing her hands behind her arching her back. Then she started pumping and grinding again, this time her crotch pushed forward, towards me, wantonly putting it on display so that I could see all the most intimate details of her sex, the juices being squeezed from her pussy, her clit like a button, tingling with sensation. This was fucking amazing. I grabbed her buttocks with a sudden desire to take control. Holding them steady I started to thrust up from below, pounding her pussy. I slapped repeatedly into her, shaking her beautiful tits, rubbing the head of my penis up and down her g-spot behind her tummy button. I thrust harder and harder, my dick seemingly becoming detached from my body, such was the intensity of the sensations running through it, transferring pleasure to and from each other. Maria was making short, high pitched cries with every shove of my dick, plummeting my cock further and further into her.

"Turn around..." I panted to her "turn around." She obediently stopped her thrusting and waited for instructions.

"Quick, Joe, tell me what you want."

"Turn around, so I can see you butt."

"Yeah, OK," she gasped frantically. She repositioned herself so her head was over my feet, she was kneeling either side of me. Her butt was a sight to behold. Shiny and round, light brown and firm. I pulled her butt cheeks apart as she held my dick and placed it into position so I could see everything. She moaned once again as she lowered herself onto my cock and immediately returned to the pace we had set before. She wanted my dick to make her orgasm more than anything else in the world right now. No more teasing, no more games, Maria was in a frenzy and she was going to milk me dry. The slapping sound and her breathless gasps and shrieks echoed around the ruin. I was slightly concerned we might provoke unwanted attention, but at the same time, I was having the life fucked out of me. I clutched Maria's butt cheeks as she continued to bounce off my dick, her buttocks high in the air, rising and falling like the new years ball at Times Square. I noticed her lift one of her hands up and started playing with her pussy, flicking her clit, desperately trying to extract her orgasm.

With a shudder of her body her orgasm began. Her thrusting went out of time and it began to take over every muscle in her body. I took over the pounding from her, holding her legs up and drilling in from below. This sudden change of pace at the beginning of her orgasm sent her over the edge. She screamed and shook, I felt her pussy clench around my cock, squeezing more of her pussy juice out, until she eventually fell forward, writhing and moaning.

"Oh Joe, that was the best ever..." she moaned softly.

I still wasn't done. I didn't slow down, I could feel a massive orgasm welling up in my balls and stomach, I felt like I had a loaded cannon between my legs whose fuse was burning lower and lower.

"Tell me when you come, Joe... I want to know," Maria cried. I held back and back, knowing that it would be more explosive if I did that, pounding harder and harder into her sweet pussy.

"I... I'm coming..." I strained. Maria immediately jumped off me and turned around, positioning her head over my dick again.

"In my mouth, please..." she said and grabbing my dick, placed the head of it in her mouth while one of her hands pumped expertly at the shaft.

"Fuck!" I cried as the bullets of sperm fired into her waiting mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed down -- I couldn't help it! I could hear her swallow my come and hold back on her gag reflex, I felt a bit bad cos I wasn't sure she even did deep throat, but, well she asked for it! I was having one of the intense orgasms of my life. I shuddered and my hands relaxed. Maria pulled back her head and gasped for breath.

"Fuck!" she gasped, strings of cum, pussy juice and saliva running from her mouth. But she had forgiven me -- she lowered her head and again and sucked the rest of my cum from my dick, slurping it up and letting it trickle down her throat.

"Joe, were you trying to hurt me, naughty boy?" she looked up and winked at me.

"Uh..." was all I could manage as she milked the throes of my orgasm out of my dick.

"What an experience," Maria laughed and lay down next to me. "Thank you for satisfying me, Joe."

"No problemo," I mumbled. We lay there together for some time, before I felt myself drift off to sleep.

When I awoke, I was lying alone among the ruins. I was naked, except Maria had covered me with my jeans and t-shirt. Seeing it was getting light, I scrambled to my feet and quickly got changed. I couldn't believe she had gone and left me! Still, that seemed to be Maria all over -- this would be her idea of a joke. I'd question her about it later -- I know where she works after all. Once I'd got dressed, I found my way out of the Roman ruins and wondered in a daze through the quiet morning streets back to my hostel. I couldn't help but smile to myself all the way there.

12