Eustace, College President

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had been the ad in the free weekly. And Opal had answered it eighteen months ago.

As Opal's high heels clicked down the sidewalk to Master Sickles's house, she wondered what she'd think of doing to her today. Punching her stomach with boxing gloves?

That was a bad one. "Not that I'd ever (cough) hit your face, (cough) Dirt bag."

Last week, Master Sickles had rubbed Band-Aids in Ben-Gay and put one on each of Opal's nipples, and then made her hold a nickel to the wall with her nose, while kneeling on bits of gravel.

For an hour.

She'd thought then he would have gotten her up and they'd have gone through the usual whipping and him allowing her to suck him off.

But Master Sickles had just sent her home then.

"I'm not feeling (cough) too social (cough) today, Dirt bag" he'd said this, while putting her five portraits of Ben Franklin in his wallet.

Sometimes the sessions were long and interesting...invigorating.

Yes, like the time he'd tied her to the floor and screwed her pussy with his big toe.

Or when Sickle had chained Opal to the bottom of a U-Haul truck (she'd rented it for him) and he'd driven along a bumpy road and she'd bounced horribly against the steel floor.

Then Opal had complained, so Sickles had actually cuffed her hands to the back of the truck and driven at five miles an hour.

Yes, making her run behind the thing or be towed for nearly twenty minutes, until a cop had stopped them, and she'd had to bribe the guy.

Once, Master Sickles had suspended Opal from a hook in the ceiling, put mousetraps on her nipples and Icy hot on her shaved pussy.

Then he'd made her watch him fuck his cute little bimbo girlfriend Bonnie. (The little bitch didn't even have a high school diploma, and Opal had a PhD in chemical engineering)

Every time Bonnie had cum, Master Sickles had jumped up and thrashed Opal's ass with a thick wooden paddle...and Bonnie had been multi-orgasmic. Up until then, Opal hadn't wanted to admit how much she was in love with Master Sickles...that she was jealous of that little slut.

But it was true, she'd cried bitterly while Master Sickles had fucked Bonnie, and Bonnie had actually made fun of her!

Another session had consisted of Opal being forced to clean Master Sickles's garage floor with a rag in her mouth.

Good God, what was she paying him for? Paying him five hundred bucks to clean her garage floor? But Opal's panties were drenched just thinking about it.

Whatever he did to her...the time he'd made her rim out homeless drunk men's asses at the bus station...she took it all...because after all, he was her Lord, Master Sickles!

Just imagining Master Sickles's beautiful blond curls, his jutting chin and his contemptuous look.

"Dirt bag" Master Sickles always said. "You know (cough) you need (cough) this. Just to (cough) remind you of (cough) how loathsome(cough) you really are." Poor Sickles.

He was her Master, but he was also a consumptive, tubercular albino who had lived in a iron lung from the time he was seven until he was sixteen, back in Biloxi Mississippi, where the health benefits weren't too good.

But Opal was addicted to Sickles!

And it wasn't as if men didn't like Opal.

She kept herself in excellent shape, and had a devoted husband who was actually a slave himself...

And during her single years, she'd been quite a princess!

It was because men had always treated Opal as if she was a goddess.

She'd been her daddy's little darling, captain of the high school cheerleaders, Homecoming Queen, and then Prom Princess, and it had continued into adult life.

Her fantasies had always been shameful and disgusting...until she'd met Master Sickles. He'd made everything all right.

Somehow, when she left Master Sickles's ratty house, bruised and humiliated, the hole in her soul was filled.

She had higher self-esteem, and felt great...but she knew it was unhealthy to do these things.

Sickles certainly knew how to treat a girl, there was no doubt. And also MEN. Once Opal had come in and seen one of Bristol's aldermen, squatting with his hands tied behind him, as his balls were hanging just over a lit candle.

Sickles had the entire house, and often he would have a different person in every room, undergoing some sort of misery.

Once the house had been overcrowded with clients, and Opal had been tied up briefly in the attic, where she'd had to watch a flabby fat man kneeling in the corner.

According to Sickles, the man lived there and paid most of the mortgage on the house.

He came home every night from work, took a vicious whipping and a skull-fucking from Sickles, and then it was upstairs to kneel naked in the corner until bedtime. Weekends the man never left the attic!

Opal took a deep breath and knocked on Master Sickles's door. Suddenly the door opened, and a woman with short strawberry blonde hair came out, rubbing her attractive buttocks.

"Good bye, Master Sickles?" the woman said over her shoulder.

"You too, scum" came Master Sickles's voice, floating out the door.

The woman didn't even look up at Opal; she just walked around her and went to the street. Opal stepped in. "Master Sickles? I'm here, Sir."

There he was, leaning languorously against the doorjamb. Thick sunglasses, dead white skin, and coughing, as always.

"Well, now Dirt bag...so you're here.

A little early, aren't we? Hope Cloris wasn't too freaked about you practically knocking her down when you came in."

Opal flushed.

She put her purse in the hallway. Master Sickles rubbed his thumb and forefinger together, and she handed him his five bills.

"Five hundred dollars." Master Sickles said musingly. "Maybe I'll buy Bonnie a necklace, huh?"

Opal burst into tears. SLAP! Master Sickles's hand slammed her cheek.

"Fuck off, Dirt bag. Your crocodile tears don't go for much in this house. If you were one quarter of the woman that Bonnie is, you wouldn't even have to come see me."

Master Sickles spun on his sandaled heel and walked through the tiny kitchen into the living room.

Opal followed him, thinking that her West 62nd Street apartment was actually bigger than this Pathetic little house in Queens.

Master Sickles's teeth set.

"Take off your bogus business suit, and kneel on the floor, you pig."

Opal took off her business jacket, and unbuttoned her blouse, hoping that Master Sickles would like seeing her lace bra.

Nothing affected him though, he just watched as she undid her hose and stepped out of everything, standing in front of Master Sickles, shivering slightly, though it was August.

Master Sickles looked at her critically.

"You are developing love handles, Dirt bag." Master Sickles snickered as Opal grabbed her middle. "Lucky I don't have to fuck you."

Opal was in a panic.

Did this mean...was this why Master Sickles hadn't allowed her to suck him off during the last few months? Was she fat? Oh, God.

Master Sickles grinned.

"Maybe I should put you on Hyacinth's plan.

She's a tubbo, and I cane her viciously for every pound she's overweight when she comes here...we get on the scale and everything. When she actually gains weight after a session, I whip her tits."

Opal shivered. She knew the pain of Master Sickles's cane against her nipples, and it was horribly stinging.

She'd once had to rub aloe Vera on her breasts for a week after seeing him, though it had been one of the more thrilling sessions she'd had.

What was happening today?

Was Master Sickles going to whip her? Cover her with clothespins and knock them off? That had happened once. He was such an imaginative little fuck.

Master Sickles looked at Opal a bit tenderly.

"You know, Opal, honey. I know it's difficult being a slave girl...and you look so lonely. You probably don't get laid much."

Opal looked at Master Sickles, amazed.

Was he...could he be wanting to make love to her? He'd never done that, though often she'd rubbed her clit while kissing his feet.

Master Sickles smiled kindly.

"I want you to have love, too, and I worry so much about you, putting all this money into your training. I mean, your billable hours probably barely cover MY billable hours."

Master Sickles snorted at this, and winked at Opal.

"So I have a friend, and I want you to meet him. I want you to have an intense time." Master Sickles turned and whistled.

In a moment, a naked girl, her head shaved, brought in a Great Dane.

"This is Duke, honey." Master Sickles said with a big smile.

"And the creature pulling him I call Dingleberry. I just shaved Dingle's head because I caught her masturbating with a pair of my underwear. Get the fuck out of here, Dingleberry, and leave Duke with me."

The bald woman looked at the ground and walked out, and the Great Dane came up to Master Sickles, wagging its long tail.

Master Sickles smiled at the dog and rubbed its head.

"Do I have a treat for you, Dukie! Yes, this is better than anything you've had in a while."

The dog lay down and Master Sickles walked over to Opal and grabbed her by the nape of the neck, forcing her to the floor.

He slapped her ass, hard and she bent it up, and he began playing his fingers in her clitoris. "Now, then...doesn't that smell good?"

Opal wondered what was going on now. Master Sickles rarely touched her private parts with his fingers.

He even used latex surgeon's gloves when he put clothespins and her office binder clips on her mound, but he was stroking her now, and how good it felt!

"Yes, there we go...are you hot, honey?" Master Sickles's voice was quite comforting.

"Yes, Master...I feel quite excited." Opal said, breathing heavily.

Master Sickles's fingers were diligently rubbing her labia, and she was getting more and more excited.

She didn't understand why he'd brought his dog in, but maybe he was going to make love to her, and he liked to have the dog around for comfort.

Opal was a bit intimidated with the way that the dog, Duke was looking at her, quite intently. What the hell was that about? She was so naked...

Master Sickles rubbed Opal's increasingly damp slit.

Opal was getting more and more enthralled. Master Sickles could be so tender when he wanted to be! Opal began shaking with the desire to cum.

Ooooh, it feels so good, she thought, as Master Sickles's long finger probed her slit, tickling the sides. God this is incredible.

As Master Sickles rubbed faster, Opal bucked and gasped. She was getting closer and closer to cumming. She'd hoped that Master Sickles would fuck her, but this was better than nothing.

But suddenly, as she was going to cum, Master Sickles pulled his finger out quickly.

"Smell it, Duke." There was a panting. "Yes, you can lick, it it won't kill you, boy...though the Dirt bag is a nasty little thing...like motor oil her cum is."

Opal listened dumbly as Duke licked Master Sickles's finger excitedly. "Smells good, doesn't it?"

Opal turned around "Master Sickles, what the hell are you.."

Suddenly Master Sickles jumped up and grabbed Opal by the hair and slapped her four times across the face.

"Here I am trying to create a pleasant situation for you, scuzz, and you don't seem to like it. Want to leave?"

Opal's heart fell into her stomach.

She had no idea what was going on, but she didn't want to leave, ever. Master Sickles turned to Duke. What about the goddam dog, what about her? Why was he...oh no, not that.

"Want to fuck something good and juicy?" Opal's ears burned.

"Oh, Dirt bag you are in for a treat, babe." Opal heard Dukes' panting behind her.

This is awful, she thought. I can't put up with this! What would Dr. Greenstahl think?

Opal felt Duke's furry form coming up behind her, and all of a sudden he was climbing on her back. Opal's buttocks, which Sherman had kissed because they were beautiful, were being approached by a DOG.

Her beautiful buttocks. Opal remembered the previous summer when she and her girlfriends had gone to Ocean City and she'd stepped out of her cut-offs.

Opal had been in her bikini thong, and despite being in her forties, all the male gasps she'd heard, and how her girlfriends had giggled...she had a "Midas Ass" made of gold.

And this was what was happening to it! A Dog.

Rubbing his filthy nose in her crack, and now she felt his dick against her globes as well!

Suddenly, Opal felt Duke climb on and hump her, rubbing his dick against her hole with all his energy. There was panting.

"Oh, you know, Duke, I think I have an even better treat for you, boy" came Master Sickles's voice.

Thank God, he's reclaimed his sanity.

He's going to get the dog off her and give it some food, and she could dress and leave...or maybe he'd fuck her now.

She just had to be degraded before Master Sickles could stick it in...right?

Master Sickles pulled Duke off Opal. Thank God, he was just scaring her a little bit. He wasn't going to...

Suddenly, Master Sickles's thumb and forefinger were on her ear.

"Now then, Dirt-bag, I want you to service Duke a little bit. Make him feel like a sexy macho dog, won't you?"

As Opal's head was forced to suck Duke's dick, she realized that she was lucky, as such a little scumbag...to have Masters like Master Sickles and Master Duke

Looking up, Opal noticed that Sickles had a thick glove on his right hand.

"You'll like this thing, baby" Sickles said enthusiastically.

"After Duke works you over a bit, I'm going to spank you with my new stun glove.

It has some nice insulation to protect my hand and the terminals inside the glove are (cough) real nasty.

This stun glove almost makes my little electric baton obsolete! I spanked my girlfriend Skinner with it, and she's still at the Emergency Room!"

FEBRUARY 22, 2007

Eustace sat looking at his beautiful Opal. she'd let her hair down and was enjoying the atmosphere of Tooley's the best singles bar in Bristol.

So rarely did Opal undo her long, flowing blonde hair, usually she kept it up and tied, and had actually beaten the shit out of Eustace for asking about it just last week. FEBRUARY 17, 2007

Eustace still hurt. Opal had been playing with Eustace's cock, stroking it slowly and pulling her cute manicured hand away just as he was about to cum.

(His wrists were tied above him on the back porch, and the neighbor boys, both offensive little bastards were smirking over the fence)

And then Eustace had begun running his mouth. He knew better than to ask for orgasm...

Opal wasn't too generous in that department, but she'd looked so hot in her blue and white striped top and tight jeans.

Opal actually spun around and rubbed her curving buttocks, covered in tight denim against Eustace's sweltering, engorged cock now and then when she felt her hand had to take a break.

And again, Eustace also wanted to know if she'd take off her clothes, but he'd known better about that one, too.

How could he have fucked up so stupidly?

He'd been under his wife's lash for thirty years for God's sake. He knew she was temperamental, and that she would make him pay dearly for any nagging...but hell he wasn't asking to cum, or for her to do anything differently that day...

and he was damn grateful that she had his cock out, as for seven previous lonely months it had been locked in the Supertube, and she'd not even teased him.

She'd been so enraged about his spurt in September...

But he'd made the mistake, the egregious mistake that day...

"Opal" he'd said hesitantly.

Opal had smiled as she was pulling and rubbing Eustace's burgeoning erection, toying with the foreskin with her long magenta nail. "Yes, Eustace, darling?"

"I had a request." Eustace kept looking at the floor as Opal played her long pretty fingers around his cock.

"Would you get upset if I just asked, ma'am?"

"No, honey" Opal's voice syruped out...venom hiding under lots of treacle, eh?

"Tell me anything. You know I won't punish you if it's not unreasonable."

"Okay, you sure?"

Eustace gasped as Opal tickled his frenulum, amazed at her resilience at pulling and tweaking his organ. Oh, she is so hot.

"I hope you're sure."

Opal smiled, but there was an edge to her voice.

"Darling, I find it irritating when you need reassurance." Opal's pretty fingers went from stroking Eustace's ballooning shaft to pinching it. "Are you trying to nag me, dearest?"

Eustace had kept himself from screaming as Opal had cruelly pinched his glans Ohh...no please...my glans is so engorged, no more.

Opal let go of Eustace's dick for a moment.

"Sweetheart" she smiled as she put her head on Eustace's shoulder and kissed his ear.. "You know you can tell Opal anything."

"Okay, great" Eustace said. "Would you let your pretty hair down while you stroke me, ma'am? I spent four hours shampooing, blow drying and brushing it yesterday, and I'd just like to enjoy it a bit."

Opal began gritting her teeth, and took her hand off Eustace's cock. She reached down and picked up a rat-trap, the dead rat hanging from the metal bar.

She took the rat out of the trap and shoved it into Eustace's mouth, and put the trap on Eustace's' left nipple, snapping it hard. Then Opal punched Eustace in the stomach.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" she asked viciously.

"You think I'm going to let my hair down for you, you wussy piece of boloney? Especially after you refused to give me some of your savings so I can have the parlor re-decorated?"

Opal's hand went crashing across Eustace's face.

Then she slapped him with her other hand and he felt her rings bouncing off his face. Then she scratched his chin with her nails and laughed.

Opal spun on her heel and went back in the house, coming back out with a cane. "You want me to take my hair down, you piece of shit?" Opal asked.

"I want you to lose your erection. But it's still there. Let's see if we have any incentive."

Eustace tried to think of something that would make his erection die, but she looked so hot with her boobs pushing against the striped top...

The cane rose and fell on Eustace's cock as he cried bitterly and Opal laughed wildly. Oh God.

But then afterwards, Opal had forced Eustace to drink about eleven bottles of Evian water and she'd cuffed him to a chair in her parlor.

Right on the lush Oriental rug he'd purchased for her for the twentieth reunion.

"I'm going out for a bit, darling, and if you spill one drop of urine on this rug, Mummy will make you scream with acute pain" she'd said, smiling.

Eustace's eyes were tearing up and his cock and kidneys were swelled by the time Opal's boyfriend had honked the horn.

Then Trey's wife had dropped by with him, and cuffed him to another chair, kissing him lightly on the lips before leaving

"Remember, Trey, you can't pee either. Your dad's punishment will be NOTHING to compare with what I'll give you."

And Brandi had trotted out.

Within an hour, Trey was crying as his cock bounced back and forth on the beautiful stuffed chair.

"Dad, I don't think I can take it!"

Eustace smiled grimly.

"You'd better... I can't take it much either, kid!" By now his kidneys were painfully pushing his crotch up and out. Eustace's dick was so hard and filled with pee, and of course it was covered with horrible welts from Opal's beating.

Trey decided to rib him.

"What did you do, run your peep through the paper cutter at work?" Trey was sneering, but he knew Mom was a hard hitter.

Of course Opal had never laid a hand on Trey until he had chosen a femdom marriage for himself.

Yes, but now he was fair game, and she'd well paid her son back for sullenness temper tantrums, pregnant waitresses, missed curfews, drug rehabs and poor behavior over 21 years.

The most alarming thing that had happened to Eustace earlier that year had been when Trey's wife and Opal had ordered Eustace to suck his son off...