Eva and Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers

Linda made room for Eva, who lay down on her back in the center of the bed. Still rubbing her pussy, Linda leaned in and passionately kissed Eva on the mouth. As Rebecca straddled Eva's body, Linda moved up and kissed Rebecca. Eva again felt very small as she looked up at her friends making out above her, but she loved it - and she loved them for letting her live out this new side of her erotic desires. With wide eyes and her tongue extended, she watched as Linda guided Rebecca forward and aligned her pussy with Eva's face.

"Oh, fuck..." Rebecca exhausted as she planted her pussy on Eva's mouth. Still making out with Linda, she started grinding her pussy over the blonde girls face.

The feeling of again having her face ridden was amazing for Eva, the essence of pure lust filling her nostrils. The taste was so sweet, and the feeling of Rebecca's wetness covering her already wet face was giving her an erotic sensation of submission. The notion that her friends were using her face for their pleasure was giving her a huge erotic kick. Unconsciously, she started buckling her hips, pushing them upwards.

"Looks like she's in need of some attention herself," Linda teased, and Rebecca chuckled as she looked back over her shoulder.

It was true. Her fantasy had been to be allowed to please her friends, but she was now on such an erotic high that she certainly craved some relief for herself. Hoping her friends would see it as an invitation, she buckled her knees and spread her legs, making herself invitingly open for any attention they might give her.

And her request was answered. Still grinding her pussy on Eva's face, Rebecca leaned backwards and pushed her middle finger inside Eva's wet pussy, making the blonde girl moan even louder into the pussy at her face. Soon she also felt Linda work a finger inside her, and as the two started simultaneously finger-fuck her pussy, she screamed out with pleasure at the sensation of the fingers sliding in and out of her. She wanted even more, and decided to include one of her own fingers as well. With three busy fingers inside her and Rebecca riding her face, she felt like she was in heaven.

"Oh, she is insatiable," Linda said as she continued to slide her finger deep inside Eva's wet pussy.

"Yeah, she definitely is," Rebecca panted. "Maybe she wants more than fingers?"

"I think she very well does..."

To Eva's disappointment, Linda removed her finger. She felt even more frustrated as Rebecca did the same and then moved away from her face. Eva let out a disappointed yelp. Too worked up to stop herself, she continued to fuck herself, inserting two more fingers to substitute her friends'.

"Is it still in here?" Rebecca said as she leaned over to the nightstand and opened the drawer. "Ah, here it is," she answered her own question and pulled out a bright red feeldoe. "In case you wondered why we had to come back and get Linda's bag that night we walk in on you, it's because she had this little baby in there."

"Yeah, and Rebecca insisted that we really needed it that night," Linda said with a smirk.

"That's because you're very talented with it," Rebecca said.

Eva stared wide eyed at the double dildo as Rebecca handed it to Linda. She had never seen one before, but she could tell what it was for. Linda still explained it for her.

"Oh, there is nothing to it," she said as she took the toy from Rebecca. "This end goes in here," she continued, and standing on her knees on the bed, she started teasing herself with the plug shaped side, repeatedly inserting the tip and then removing it. She eventually closed her eyes and let out a deep "mmm..." as she slid it all the way inside her.

"And his side..." she continued as she grabbed on firmly to the shaft of the dildo and looked Eva directly in the eyes. "I'm going to fuck you with this side."

Eva still had her fingers inside her own pussy, slowly moving them in and out of her as she took in what was about to happen. Her desire had been to lick her friends, and she would have happily left it at that. Still, she was so turned on by the experience that her pussy was screaming for more attention. She couldn't think of any way better to get in than this.

"Oh god, yes... please fuck me, Linda," was all she could say.

"Turn around," Linda ordered. "I'm going to fuck you like a slut."

Eva did as she was told. On all fours and her ass facing Linda at the foot end of the bed, she awaited the penetration of her open pussy. With anticipation, she looked over her shoulder as Linda approached her. She felt her slide the toy along her wet slit, before pushing it inside her. Linda teased her at first, using just the head to probe Eva's hungry pussy. Then, she grabbed on to Eva's hips and slowly but firmly let the whole thing slide inside.

"Oh yes!" Eva screamed as Linda started slowly sliding it back and forth inside her.

"I thought you'd like that," Rebecca said and sat down in front of Eva. Pushing Eva's face against hers, she forcefully kissed the blonde girl, passionately pushing her tongue deep inside her mouth and let it dance around. As Rebecca backed away, strands of saliva was hanging between them. With fiery eyes, she grabbed Eva's face, holding on to her with both hands.

"You're going to lick me now," she said and then leaned back. She guided Eva's face down between her long legs to her wet slit.

With her face down at Rebecca's pussy, her ass was pointing up in the air. It was a vulnerable pose, and she expected it must have been too much of an inviting sight for Linda, who started slapping her ass. She was also gradually increasing the force of her thrusts, pushing Eva's face against Rebecca's pussy. Eva had told them she wanted to feel slutty and they didn't seem to hold back at this point. She certainly felt like she was their little slut now, lapping away at her friend's pussy in front of her while her other friend was fucking her from behind, occasionally spanking her ass. With every smack against her cheeks, the Eva let out a little yelp. Eva could tell that they were enjoying it too and she knew that they particularity liked seeing her in this position.

"Oh Eva, you sexy little bitch. This is where you belong" Rebecca panted as she pressed Eva's face against her pussy, both her friends started encourage her.

"You're such a hungry little slut, Eva."

"You look so sexy when you worship her pussy."

"You're such a pretty little whore, letting your friends share you like this."

"I can't believe you're letting us use you like this - use you like our perfect little slut!"

It was an amazing experience to allow her girlfriends to treat her like this, giving her the perfect combination of humiliation and love. They clearly knew how turned on she got by their words, but as their sentences turned into lustful screams, she could tell that they were also exciting themselves.

They were all intoxicated by their lust, feeding of each other's sexual desires. The combination of carnal pleasure and the feeling of openly exploring their sexual cravings was making them spiral to higher and higher levels of erotic ecstasy.

"O, fuck! I'm coming!" Rebecca screamed, and it set of an avalanche. Knowing that her friend was about to come against her face, Eva was also pushed over the edge, and Linda, treated to the sight of both her friends orgasming in front of her, soon followed. They all screamed out with pleasure, joining in an ear-shattering cry of female ecstasy. The sensual feeling of sharing the experience sent them through wave after wave of orgasmic highs.

As the flows subsided, they remained in their positions, Eva placed between Rebecca's dripping wet pussy and Linda's feeldoe inside her. They were still breading heavy, and no one seemed to know how to react now that they were coming to their senses. Finally, they all just burst out laughing.

"God damn!" Rebecca said as she laid down next to Eva. Linda slowly pulled out from Eva laid down on Eva's other side, and the three of them started caressing each other. Now once more sandwiched between her best friends, Eva loved the feeling of their soft bodies against hers. They didn't speak for a long time but as Eva noticed that Linda still had the toy inside her, she grabbed on to it.

"Very talented indeed," she said, and they all started giggling as Linda removed it and put it on her nightstand.

"So, now what?" Linda said.

"Yeah, you're the one with the experience of these group sex sessions," Rebecca added. "What do we do now?"

"Now..." Eva said. "Now we'll just lay here for a while. I for one want to enjoy the sensation of knowing my face has been covered by my two best friends'."

Her words were not shocking for her friends anymore, and instead Rebecca leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Slut," she said and smiled lovingly at Eva. Linda leaned in from her other side and kissed her on the other cheek. It was an intimate moment - the three of them sharing a moment of immense closeness.

"But in the long run..." Eva said. "Well, I was hoping you could promise this won't interfere with how you see me in other situations."

"Of course, "Linda said, and Rebecca agreed.

"Good, because then there is something else I want you to promise," Eva continued.

"What?" Rebecca said.

"Can you please promise me this isn't the last time you'll make me like your little slut?"

"Deal!" the two of them shouted in chorus.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers