Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, Tonga! Now, put you head up, and your breasts out – like this, yes – perfect! And wait for my toe; that means that you may get up." She turned around the young Amazon, touching her shoulders, cupping her breasts, and tracing her lips and chin. She patted the thick mane on her head, enjoying the control she was gaining over her.

She knelt down and nibbled Tonga's nipple; pulling the firm breast into her mouth, she sucked lightly on it. Tonga made a movement to stand up; Eva pressed her shoulder down, as if she were a pet being taught a new trick.

"Stay where you are, Tonga, if you really want one of those necklaces by the end of the week." She moved her tongue to her neck and chin, feeling the bones in her face. She was very aroused.

"Sheera told me that here in your tribe you like to play with each other. Do you want to learn how we do that in my country?"

Tonga was staring at the bright steel circlet on the cot.

"Yes, Miss!"

"O.K. Lay on your back and spread your legs. I will do it once on you, so you can learn and do it on me when I need it."

She put her tongue on the inside of those luscious, firm thighs, and made her way up to the point where they met. She lapped Tonga's nectar with care, talking her time, exploring each fold and crevice, sliding into the narrow canal, taking possession of that succulent young cunt as if she was a sailor planting a flag on some newly discovered land. Tonga moaned and writhed; Eva caressed her nipples with her fingers, darting her tongue on the girl's clit until she exploded, shaking her body in quick, nervous movements.

As Tonga was recovering, Eva whistled for Sheera. The girl came into the hut, carrying a bundle of weeds in her hands. She greeted Eva, who touched briefly her labia and said:

"Tonga and Sheera, you are going now to wash Miss. Please do it right, or I will have to select somebody else as candidates for my necklaces. Tonga, take care of my back; Sheera, you work on the front part."

The girls' hands worked deftly, twisting the weeds, dipping them into the fresh water and going back to where they had left. Eva was enjoying immensely the girls' attention towards her. When both knelt down to wash her buttocks and legs, she patted their heads; their hair felt agreeably rough on her palm. They washed her legs and feet, and proceeded to clean her pussy and back hole.

When they had finished, Eva motioned for them to stay on their kneels and went to her sack. She took a bottle of a fragrant liquid and rubbed it on her body.

"This is called eau-de-cologne, and it is for giving your Miss a good smell."

"Can we have some, too?" asked Tonga.

"No, dear. I don't have much of this, and I want you to smell your natural scent," Eva said, closing the bottle. She could see a shade of disappointment on Tonga's eyes; it was important, however, to press on her minds the idea that some things were reserved for her. "Let them understand that when I say 'no', I mean it," she thought.

She put the bottle back in the sack:

"Now you will help me to dress. Sheera, fetch me a skirt; Tonga, see that blue blouse? It will go well with the skirt." She didn't want any thong or bra; who knew, maybe she could lure their leader into trying her pussy... The girls helped her into her clothes and knelt down to fasten a pair of light sandals on her feet; Eva wanted her anklet to be clearly visible to all.

"That is it! We are becoming good friends. Sheera, please brush my hair. Tonga, will you make a bundle of the clothes I was wearing? I was wondering if you could wash them for me at the stream."

The next ten minutes were sheer delight for Eva. Sheera's hands were delicate, and she loved to have her hair brushed; the other Nubian rolled up her skirt, blouse, bra and thong. The idea of having the Amazon doing her laundry was quite pleasing, both because she hated to do it herself, and because that meant acceptance of her position as a servant. Finally she felt satisfied:

"Thank you, dears! I am very pleased with you both. Now you know some of Miss's ways, like you were born in my homeland! Let's go and meet your leader; it is high time that I pay her my respects," she said, grabbing the steel collar she had chosen.

They went across the village and stopped before a hut.

"Samba lives here," said Sheera. "I will tell her that you came to visit her.

Eva's eyes widened for a short second when she saw Samba. The warrior was in her early thirties; a leopard pelt flapped over her sex and thighs, leaving bare the sides of her thighs; another pelt covered her ass. She was rounder and taller than the girls she had been talking to. Eva wondered if she had breastfed her children; if she had, the excellent state of her breasts would never let one guess. Her hair was cut short; thick lips, flat nose, glowing black skin - "African from head to toe," Eva thought, "and so deliciously primitive!"

The leader spoke in a dignified tone:

"Welcome to our village! What is you name?"

"The girls call me Miss, Samba. I want to thank you for the kind hospitality you are extending to me. I have brought a gift for you; maybe we can talk in you hut?"

"Yes, Miss! Please come in."

Eva entered the hut; it was sparsely furnished, like the one she had been assigned. The cot was covered with an animal skin; on a big stone there were a jar, a bowl, some thin wooden tubes – these must be the darts, Eva thought - a dagger, and a primitive comb made of fish bones. On a smaller stone, which seemed to be a sort of stool, a knife and some arrows; Samba had been sharpening them. Several other skins strewn around the showed that its owner was a skilled hunter.

"May I sit down, Samba? Thank you letting me into your hut - I feel really welcome!" Samba didn't reply: her eyes, Eva noticed with pleasure, were glued on her anklet. "Definitely, this is the way to throw my net over these creatures," she thought, showing her the collar she had chosen for her.

"Samba, I learned that you tribe likes to be beautifully adorned. So I brought from my land some special necklaces, and would like to offer one to you. Would you accept it?"

The black woman's lips trembled: "Yes, certainly! Thank you!"

"In this case, please kneel down here and let me put it on you neck," Eva said, and sat on the stool.

Her heart beat quicker: she was going to collar her first Negress ever! She brushed the silky black skin on the back of Samba's neck. Leaving the inch and a half band a bit snug, she clasped the lock behind it, and waved the golden ring that shone on the middle toe of her foot just before the warrior's eyes. The rich shade of black on her back was tempting her; she stroked the leader's cheek affectionately and whistled the signs for Sheera and Tonga.

"I have taught Sheera and Tonga how a Miss is greeted in my land," she said as the two girls knelt down before her and waited to be allowed to rise. Samba winked:

"Is it like that in you land, Miss?"

"Yes, Samba. Would you like to learn?

"Why not?" Samba's voice betrayed her curiosity.

"The please open you knees. No, wider... like that... perfect..." She slid her foot between her knees and let her sole wander for a moment on the firm thigh. Samba jerked a bit and looked up, somewhat startled.

"Keep quiet, Samba dear!" Eva's toe touched her slit and moved up and down some times, until she could feel a sticky juice covering them. The Amazon looked in the direction of Sheera and Tonga; they were like statues of ebony, perfectly immobile. She decided to imitate them and let the visitor teach her that strange compliment.

Eva smiled and took her foot away. "When you feel Miss's toe on you, this means that you greeting is accepted, and you may stand up." Her eyes spotted the jar on the larger stone: could she make the Amazon's leader to serve her a drink?

"Samba, I am thirsty. Would you please let me taste what is inside that jar?"

Samba stood up, poured some palm wine into a bowl and offered it to the visitor. But Eva didn't take it; instead, she pointed silently to the ground. Of course, the Amazon didn't understand what she meant.

"Samba, in my land, girls like you know how to offer a drink. Would you like to learn that, too?"

Eva's tone was gentle and she kept smiling; she had to be cautious and avoid by all means hurting the leader's feelings. Nevertheless, her pussy was itching at the sight of the collar on the Nubian's neck; she could not resist pushing her a little more.

"Kneel down like Tonga and Sheera, but be careful, you don't want to spill the drink!" Samba bent down until her knees touched ground; her breasts bounced a little and she looked up at Eva.

"Yes, that is it! Now, you bow you head and extend the cup to me with your arms stretched. This is how anything is offered in my land." She shivered as she saw Samba lowering her head and offering her the bowl, knowing that her eyes would be attracted to her ankle, as sure as a compass would always point to the north.

"Now you say:Miss, Samba has brought you your refreshment. Tonga and Sheera, say it with Samba, so that you may learn it too!"

She clenched her thighs as the three Amazons repeated the words; only then did she take the bowl. Samba made a movement to stand up; Eva's foot, though, landed on her thigh and pressed gently down.

"Isn't my anklet beautiful? Almost as beautiful as you look with your new necklace. Don't you think so, girls?"

"Yes, Miss!" Sheera and Tonga replied. They were stunned to see the white woman offeringbulawas for nothing; it was certain that she was not aware of their value. Samba was thinking exactly that; she was much more pleased than Eva could imagine to have been offered that shining thing.

Eva's foot moved to Samba's thigh; the contrast between their skins was exciting her to the point that she had to hide her feelings.

"It is real gold, Samba. You can confirm if you lick it."

Samba put her tongue to the anklet, which made her also lap the skin around it. "She is so sensuous," Eva thought to herself, "and so primitive... If I play well my game, I will have her eating from my hand before the week is over." The warrior was biting the metal circlet; a grimace appeared on her face, as she felt is hard between her teeth.

Eva frowned:

"Everything all right?"

She lifted her other foot and let it graze over her nipple.

"I have many necklaces, and other pretties, to trade or give," she said astutely. Samba lifted her head and stared at her. Eva decided to send away the two girls; she wanted some time alone with the leader. She turned to them:

"Dear ones, please go now and see to you chores. Tonga, I want those clothes washed when I come back to my hut. Sheera can help you."

The girls stood up and left, walking gracefully; Eva turned to Samba:

"Would you like to know more about the special gifts I have?"

Samba's eyes sparkled. "Yes!"

"You say,Yes, Miss, dear. Can you?" Her foot was resting on Samba's thigh, pinning her to place.

"Yes, Miss!"

"I have shown some to the girls who were just left; they have done their best to make me happy."

"Really? What have they done?"

Eva giggled:

"I will tell Samba if she addresses me properly."

Samba looked a bit puzzled; then she remembered and corrected herself:

"What have they done, Miss?"

"Good, Samba!" Eva patted her head. "They are good girls, Sheera and Tonga. They are learning to do what Miss tells them. For instance, my foot has a cramp here - I have been walking all day. If one of them were here now, I am sure they would take care of it."

Samba was not to be outdone by two nubile girls. She took Eva's foot in her hand and massaged the spot under the arch bone.

"With your tongue, please, Samba - can you do it?"

The woman put Eva's foot to her mouth and began to lick what she thought was the sore spot. Eva shivered at the sight of the l Amazon kneeling in front of her, with a collar on her neck, licking her foot while she caressed her scalp. She slowly slid her big toe into Samba's mouth; the leader licked on it, feeling faintly the taste of the three pussies it had dipped into. She didn't know why that was having such a strange effect on her; she only knew that it was arousing.

"Her lips are thick, and her tongue richer than the other two," Eva thought. "I will make her my official licker."

"Thank you, Samba. My foot is better now; I was wondering if you would like to try another part of me, but I feel embarrassed to say which!"

Samba waited, her eyes glaring.

"Between you, Sheera and Tonga, it is hard to decide who is the most beautiful. And it makes me... well, you know... need something. Would you touch me?"

Samba laughed.

"You like Tonga and Sheera? They can help you while you stay with us!"

"Yes, I know, but they are not here now."

She had raised her skirt and was showing Samba her puffy labia.

"Would you touch me here? Please?"

Samba stretched her hand and brushed her long fingers on the white woman's sex, marveling at how fair its color was. She approached her nose to sniff; Eva wanted to cry out: "Now, lick your mistress to her blow!" But she held herself; she simply held Samba's ears and pulled her head gently towards her.

"Sheera said it tastes better than anything she has ever licked."

"Lick?" Samba's voice sounded perplexed.

"Yes, lick. This is one of the things I have taught her."

With some hesitation, Samba stuck out her tongue and placed its tip on the first pair of white labia she had ever seen. Something in that woman was arousing her more and more, even if her ways were so different of those she knew – or perhaps exactly because of that?

"You do taste good," she said, as she licked up and down into Eva's slippery cleft. She probed inside the canal; the taste there was a bit salty. Eva felt a jerk and brushed her finger behind her ears, like she would do to a cat. Now Samba had a weak spot precisely behind her right ear; the woman's caress aroused her to such an extent that her hand moved under her pelt towards her cunt. But Eva didn't want her to rub there; her aim was to gain as much control over the Amazon as she possibly could.

"Samba, why don't you put you fingers in me?"

Samba knew what the woman was wishing for: that was the way the Amazons excited each other. She inserted two fingers in the open hole in front of her, while her other hand kept rubbing her own pussy. Eva moved her foot and put some pressure on the leader's hand, trying to remove it aside. But Samba would not give up; she kept touching under her pelt until she reached a mild climax. She rose up and helped herself to some palm wine, telling Eva in a subtle way that the meeting was over.

The white woman frowned. "This wild cat will lean who owns her, sure as two and two are four: but we have to go step by step." She measured each of her next words:

"Samba, why have you left me? You are a very kind and beautiful woman, and I am glad to see how fast you learn the customs of my land. I am not done yet; will you please come here again?"

Samba looked surprised. But she wanted to honor her guest; besides, she had been given a finebulawa, which she intended to use as soon as possible. She laughed:

"Miss wants more of that? Samba will give it to Miss!"

Eva showed on her finger how to lick a clit. She waited until the Negress knelt between her legs and gently hooked a foot behind her head to keep it in place. She whispered:

"Yes, Samba, Miss wants more of that... please, flick your tongue here on my button and help me off... please...hold my ankles open..."

The photographer shuddered as the Amazon's tongue began to move on her clit. The words she had just spoken were the same she had once used with Amanda: that day she was so much in heat that she was even prepared to let her fantasy of domination aside and submit to the black girl. Amanda had held her ankles apart and kept them so while she had five orgasms in a row. Eva's clit was aching, she wanted to stop, but the girl didn't loosen her grip and kept teasing her for as long as she wished to.

Eva had stayed there, both fascinated by the intensity of what she had felt and horrified by the fact that she had allowed Amanda do with her as she pleased, deciding how much and how long she was to cum. She had sworn to herself never to let it happen again; if ever she went with a black woman, she would run the show. That was the distant origin of what she was trying to accomplish now with the Amazons.

All that passed like a flash through her mind as Samba licked her clit. She would not flinch from her project, Eva thought; no, she would carry it out, unless something very unexpected turned up.

Samba was licking her clit up and down, like the white woman had just shown her. The photographer was moaning loud, as the small shocks grew more and more intense. She gripped the edges of the stone:

"Aah, that is it! Go on, Samba, don't stop now!"

She breathed quickly - "oh, it's true," she thought – drops of sweat popped on her forehead – "she is going to make me cum" - she clamped her thighs on the Negress' head – and a sudden spasm sent her whole body jolting. She ground her pussy on Samba's face, coating her nose and chin with her juices. She enjoyed to the very end that wonderful sensation, feeling her heartbeat slowly decreasing, until she felt totally relaxed.

"Samba, this was wonderful! I have to say, you do it as Miss likes. If it is all right for you, I will be asking you to do it again!"

Her fingers were behind the leader's ears; she had noticed that she liked that caress. Samba closed her eyes, feeling aroused; a sort of purr came from her closed mouth, as she rested her head on Eva's knees. They she let her loose and said, as it were a mere trifle:

"You may rise now, Samba."

The Amazon stood up and said:

"Miss, tonight we are going to have a feast to show how glad we are to have you among us. There will be dances, and also food for all."

" Oh, that is really kind of you! I am feeling tired; I will have some rest, so that I can enjoy fully the feast. Good bye, Samba!"

As she left the leader's hut, Eva felt very good: the three Amazons she had met with were well into their way to become good pets.