Eva Discovered

Story Info
An indiscretion leads to bliss.
1.5k words
3.87
91.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craig C
Craig C
21 Followers

This story concerns an incident that was to have a pivotal effect on my marriage to my wife, Eva.

Eva and I were married young and had little sexual experience beforehand. Eva had never slept with anyone else.

We had two healthy kids when still in our early twenties and now (we are both 45) they are doing well at college.

I run a small sportswear business where Eva works part-time managing the office staff and you could say life has been pretty good to us.

With the kids away at college during term-time and the business now mature and on an even keel, we have more time than ever to indulge our passion for travel - often taking long weekend breaks to European cities like Berlin, Paris, Prague and Rome.

Unfortunately though our sex life had dwindled to almost nothing and despite efforts from both of us it was pretty clear that it just wasn’t high on Eva’s priority list anymore.

This was a shame, because our earlier relationship had been very physical and we both kept in good shape and inevitably it caused some friction between us.

So it was that we found ourselves at another Golf Club dance barely talking to one another. I loved it when Eva dressed up and tonight she had really made an effort. She had snapped her ample 40D tits into a black plunge bra and her legs into black ‘hold up’ stockings. Her slinky little cami-knickers completed the picture.

Needless to say I made a pass as she got ready but Eva huffed and puffed about being late and eventually I slunk off downstairs for a drink. When she came down though she had on a black sheath dress with a split up the side and a whole lot of cleavage on show. Even at 45 Eva can still turn heads in a ‘Mrs Robinson’ kind of way, with her dark glossy bobbed hair and voluptuous figure.

As the drink flowed at the Club, we both danced with a succession of partners and Eva got her fair share of male attention. Still nursing a bit of resentment from my earlier rejection I made a crack about her being a tease as we danced together towards the end of the evening. Unfortunately she took it the wrong way and broke off our dance and stormed off outside to the terrace for one of her occasional ‘stress buster’ cigarettes. (The Club is non-smoking).

I sloped off to the bar to nurse my wrath (and a large whisky).

Soon I had finished the scotch and looking around, realised Eva hadn’t returned to our table or the dance floor. To be honest I felt a bit guilty about my earlier remark and I should’ve known after 23 years of marriage that Eva hated being bugged for sex while she got ready. I decided to head outside to apologise and hopefully salvage something from our evening.

The large terrace was dotted with the occasional small group of exiled smokers but I couldn’t see Eva amongst them. I was about to return inside when I remembered that there was a second smaller terrace down some stairs to the right and I went over to the stone balustrade to see if I could see anything. Sure enough as I leaned over the wall I could see two figures standing there in the moonlight. The couple were horsing around and dancing to the music emanating from the club and I peered closer to see if the female figure was Eva. It certainly looked like her from this distance. Just then the male figure pulled his partner into a clinch and gave her a deep kiss. The female seemed to respond and from my position I could see his hands wandering across her ass without resistance.

I still could not identify them however and couldn’t very well walk down the steps for a closer look, so I simply stayed where I was.

The couple’s embrace became more passionate and I could see the man’s hand snake up the woman’s body and cup her breast. The woman moaned audibly as her tits were kneaded and soon the guy’s other hand had disappeared through a split in her dress and was working at her crotch. It was then that the woman’s hand worked round to the front of his trousers, and as she pulled down his zip I saw the three golden bangles on her wrist glint in the moonlight. It was Eva.

I couldn’t believe it. I had developed a rock hard erection watching this couple and now I realised the woman was my wife. He hand disappeared between them but from the movement of her arm she had to be jacking him off. I was quite literally ‘rooted’ to the spot as, despite my astonishment and confusion, my erection throbbed even harder.

I was desperately trying to make a decision to confront them, go back inside or just watch, when the music from inside abruptly ceased and someone could be heard making a toast. The evening was ending.

Abruptly the couple parted and tried to fix their clothes. They had a quick conversation and the chap started up the stairs alone - they had obviously decided to rejoin the party separately and Eva obviously needed more time to straighten herself out.

I realised the guy would have to pass within 10 yards of my position when he reached the top of the stairs but there was no time to move away. He reached the terrace and bounded past without noticing me at all. I didn’t know his face but he looked to be in his early thirties.

I was glad it was no-one I knew, but my hard-on was still tenting my tux pants and I was in no fit state to go inside. I started down the stairs.

When I got to the little terrace, Eva was reapplying her lipstick, squinting into the mirror of her little compact.

“Hello Eva.” She actually dropped the lipstick.

“You gave me a fright.” I could sense she was trying to work out how much I had seen. She had done a good job of straightening herself out, but as I came closer I could see her huge nipples poking proud through her dress.

“Cold out?” I said nodding at her chest.

“A little.” I think she was realising she had been caught. Suddenly the whole eroticism of seeing your wife so obviously aroused by someone else just overwhelmed me and I decided what I was going to do.

“I was wrong you know.”

“Why?.” She seemed genuinely puzzled

“You’re not a tease at all are you?” “Aren’t I?” She was still playing for time.

“You certainly weren’t teasing that young man, I think he got more than he expected.”

Eva crumpled: “Oh god, look I’m sorry it was just.. just..”

“It was just that you needed a good fucking?”

“Oh god.....yes.”

“Did you want his cock Eva?”

“Yes.”

“What were you about to do if the music hadn’t stopped?”

She looked completely wanton, her chest rising with her breath.

“He wanted a blow job.”

“And were you going to give one?”

She met my gaze full on: “Yes!”

“Then go ahead.” I pulled down my zip and my cock stood proud in the moonlight.

She looked at my pulsing erection then back in my eyes and walked a few steps across the terrace into my arms. As I kissed her I could taste another man on her, her tits were swollen and heavy as I pulled them out of her dress, her hand started jacking off her second cock of the evening. “You sexy slut.” I whispered in her ear as my hand worked inside her dress and found her soaking pussy. “You’re wet for him aren’t you? You’re soaked. Did he finger you?

“Oh god yes, yes..”

With that Eva knelt on the terrace and in he moonlight proceeded to suck me off with almost desperate abandon. I pushed her hand down so that she played with her pussy as she blew me. Bu I knew what she really wanted and after a few moments I roughly pulled her up and leaned her over the balustrade. I then bunched he dress around her waist and with no preamble pulled her sopping cami-knickers to one side and thrust deeply into her. I knew I would only last a few strokes but I simply didn’t care. I reached around and roughly squeezed her tits as I fucked my wife harder than I ever had. As I spurted deep inside her she came violently on my pumping cock, her pussy in spasms around my pole.

Without a word we cleaned up and wandered hand-in-hand back into the party and into a marriage changed for the better.

This is my first story and it’s based on a real event a few years ago. Names and some details have been changed to protect identity.

Would welcome any feedback.

Craig C
Craig C
21 Followers