Eva my Dominate Coworker Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva continues to dominate Me with help from coworkers.
1.1k words
4.35
27.7k
8
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Tuesday the day progressed like normal, a picture to start my day, a lot of teasing in the midmorning, and killer anticipation all afternoon. At one in the afternoon I got a picture of a pair of feet that I knew belonged to our head accountant, Lisa. I replied with a question mark and Eva told me I would find out. Then at three, Eva sent me a video of her masturbating in her office. She was absolutely going to try to drive me insane by six o'clock.

At six on the dot I walked into Eva's office, and waiting there with her were Lisa our accountant, and are Marie our receptionist. Eva told me to strip down and to start kissing her stomach. I quickly complied. While I worshipped her stomach that night she explained that the three of them had noticed a long time ago that I had certain things I obviously really liked in woman. Lisa had noticed that any time I saw her I checked out her feet, and hers truly were perfect, that when Lisa was pregnant I stared at her stomach all of the time. Marie had notice that I had always given her a little check out when I saw her.

They all liked me, Eva explained, and thought I was cute enough. When Eva explained to them what she and I had been doing the other two wanted in on it too. So Eva had set this up. I was going to take turns doing whatever each of them said this evening. They would each get a chance to rotate through me more than once, and none of them were going to be greedy at the expense of another.

Lisa started, she stripped down to nothing, sat on top of Eva's desk, and dangled her feet off of it. She told me to worship her feet. I slowly kissed each of her feet completely. Then I licked the soles, and the heels, and between each toe, and then I latched onto each of her toes individually and sucked until Lisa gave me an indication to move on. After several minutes she told me to move back to her big toes, and started Marie started licking her pussy while Eva sucked on her tits. After she came Marie yelled that it was her turn and smacked my ass.

Marie told me to lay on my back, and spread my legs. As I did so, Eva climbed on top of my face and started rubbing her cunt across my lips as Marie slid a large cock into my ass. After five minutes of her fucking me, and me devouring Eva's pussy I felt a hand grasp my dick. Eva leaned back slightly and I could see that Lisa was latched on to one of her tits, and had her hand on the other one. Eva started moaning harder and harder and eventually grabbed the top of my hair as she had a strong orgasm.

Eva leaned back, too exhausted to have another go round on my tongue, and too exhausted to climb off of me entirely. As she leaned back Marie started fucking rougher, and the strokes on my dick became quicker. Based on her own moans, I could tell Marie was getting close to her own orgasm. Marie let out a cry and as she did I felt a pair of lips that had to have belonged to Lisa wrap around my cock, and Marie let one more solid thrust tear into me as I came into the warm mouth around me.

After I came Lisa embraced me in a long, full kiss, in which she made me take at least half of my load into my mouth. Eva then climbed off of me enough that I could get off of the desk, and she could lay all of the way down on it.

For Eva's turn, Lisa and Marie each latched on to one of her tits, and I was told to eat her pussy. Eva's stamina after the first orgasm was less than it ordinarily was, and after only five minutes she was grabbing at my hair and bucking her hips into me more and more. As she let out her very very recognizable moan and shutter of an orgasm my cock was almost instantly hard again.

Lisa told me that for her second turn Eva was going to rest and watch as Marie and I double penetrated her. Marie laid down on the desk, and Lisa positioned herself onto her strap on. After a few minutes she and Marie were in a really good groove when she told me to join her. I started in and after a few misfires Marie, Lisa, and I were in really good rhythm. I leaned in to suck on Lisa's tits, and as I did I felt Eva creep up behind me. Eva had slipped on her strap on, and slid it into me, and fucked me as I fucked Lisa. I couldn't last long with the combination of Lisa's slick pussy, and Eva in my ass and within a few minutes was telling Lisa I had to cum. Eva told me to wait, and I better not until Lisa did.

Finally, Lisa came, and as she did I flooded her with my second load of cum for the day. Eva immediately pushed me to my knees and made me clean Lisa up from my cum. When I stood up, Marie took her turn on me, and cleaned my cock up herself. Marie then took Lisa's place on the desk, and made me eat her to a hard orgasm, all the while letting the other two suck on her breasts.

Eva did not take a final turn. She said she was too exhausted from everything else so far. Eva kissed me and told me that she and I were going to keep having our nightly fun, and maybe sometimes the other two would join us.

The next morning at nine, Lisa walked into my office and shut the door. She sat on top of my desk, slid off her shoes, and put her feet up in front of me. This was to become a new habit in my day. I would worship Lisa's feet for a few minutes every morning, and she would finger herself to an orgasm. Marie took a similar tact. Over her lunch hour every day she walked into my office, sat on my desk, and made me eat her out.

Occasionally Lisa, or Marie would give me some relief. Either a blowjob, or a quick fuck. But every night Eva either through her cock, or with my own gave me the most satisfying orgasms possible. When she texted me that she was in labor I was crushed at the thought of those going away. Instead, Eva told me to wait for a call from Margaret, our junior partner who was an absolute goddess.