Eva Seals the Business Deal

Story Info
A Hot wife uses her charms to close the deal.
8.3k words
4.39
96.4k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,614 Followers

If you've read any of my other stories, you will know that my wife Eva and I began exploring her showing herself off in various manners which led to her beginning to fuck other men while I watched and joined in. I had always been present to enjoy her sexual adventures until recently. We talked about the possibility of her having sex with another man then coming home to tell me all about it. It was just talk and fodder for our fantasies. Neither one of us ever thought it would happen. We are both in our mid-30's with a couple of kids and those opportunities don't happen to people like us or so we thought.

For over ten years, Eva has been working as an assistant to the owner of a small manufacturing business. The pay is decent but not great. The owner treats her like family and is understanding of the needs of a mother of young children when it comes to flexible hours and time off to take care of the kids. Larry, her boss, is in his early 50's, balding, a little overweight but not fat and has been divorced for about five years. He always treated Eva with the utmost respect and was never inappropriate with her. He had an opportunity to close a deal that would bring in a significant amount of revenue to the company and set himself up nicely for retirement. He was going out of town to try to close the deal and asked Eva to join him to help keep him organized and for moral support.

My wife, is a slender woman about 5'8" with sandy blonde hair, blue eyes who has done a lot of work to maintain her figure after having our children. She is still a very attractive soccer mom type. When she asked me my thoughts on her going away for a couple of days with Larry, I was all for it. He treated my wife like gold and if he needed help there is no way we could say no. I also told her maybe this was an opportunity to maybe pick up a stranger while out of town and have an exciting story to tell me when she got back. Eva just called me a "perv" and laughed it off. She packed a couple of conservative business suits for the trip along with some casual clothes for after hours. She expected it to be more work than play but you never know.

I'm going to write parts of this story in Eva's own words as she relayed it to me. I don't think my words would do it justice as it's much more interesting from her perspective.

********************

On the first day of the trip, I wore my navy blue suit with a white blouse and white lace bra underneath along with some tan colored pantyhose. The skirt came a couple of inches above my knees and rode a little higher when I would sit down. I wore my hair in a ponytail and put on my glasses to look more professional. Larry and I were meeting with owner of another company and his lawyer about us possibly manufacturing several parts that he used in his business. Seeing we are a small company, sometimes it's difficult to compete with the larger manufacturers. The owner of the company, Rob, was about Larry's age with a similar build. Apparently, they've known each other for a while from attending conventions and having a casual friendship. Rob was complaining about his current supplier and wanted to talk to Larry about a possible deal. This was a huge contract and would become our largest client if we were successful.

The meeting started at 7:30 AM and stretched into the late afternoon, breaking only to have a working lunch which Rob ordered. I did my best to keep Larry organized, keeping track of the contract requirements and making sure Larry didn't over commit to anything. Over the course of the day, I noticed that Rob kept glancing over at me and peaking at my breasts. Mine are 34B so they don't attract a lot of attention but during a bathroom break I noticed that one of my buttons had come undone and Rob was peeking down my blouse at my lace bra and what little cleavage I had. I decided to use my womanly assets as best I could and unbuttoned another button to make it easier to "charm" Rob.

We had sandwiches sent into the meeting room and we all took a little break. We moved over to a sofa and chairs with a coffee table where we set our drinks. I could see Rob still glancing over at me as my skirt rode up showing more of my hose covered legs. I tried to be casual about my actions but I would part my legs slightly before crossing them, giving our potential client a view up my skirt or I would lean over to get my drink and make sure he got a view down my blouse. I had no idea if this would help or not but I was having some fun doing it too. I'm not sure Larry noticed what I was doing but I definitely had Rob's attention.

The negotiations went on until the late afternoon and we got close to the cost that Rob was willing to pay but just couldn't get to his bottom line. I then suggested a slight change to our manufacturing process that would shave our cost to what Rob was looking for. He looked at Larry as my boss thought over the suggestion for a minute or two. We discussed it and then his face lit up like a light bulb. It would work. Rob looked at Larry and said if we could meet that price, we had a deal. My boss jumped out of his seat, reached for Rob's hand and with a firm shake said, "we have a deal." Larry was trying to contain his excitement but I could tell he was thrilled to land the biggest contract he ever had. Rob said he would have his attorney draw up the final contract and email it to us the next day and we could celebrate with dinner in his condo tomorrow evening.

When we left the meeting and got into the elevator, Larry got a big grin on his face, let out a scream of pure excitement, grabbed me in his arms, hugged me and kissed me full on the lips. I was in total shock as Larry quickly composed himself and apologized. I told him it was fine that I was extremely excited too. I imagined it was like a team winning the World Series or Super Bowl. He said he would be set for life and wanted to celebrate with dinner and a few drinks. He couldn't thank me enough for my help and told me he'd take good care of me salary wise. This was a good day for both of us and we needed to celebrate.

We went to a local bar near our hotel to have a few drinks and get something to eat. We talked about how everything went just right for us that day and how that rarely happens. We were both feeling really pumped up. We shared a truly great day and we felt closer towards one another than we had before. After a few drinks, I took out the band from my ponytail to let my hair down and removed my glasses. Larry was just staring at me which was kind of weird but we just started reliving the day's events once again.

At that point, Larry mentioned that it was times like this that made him miss being married. He liked sharing the highs and lows of life with someone and a day like today was like an aphrodisiac. He missed the companionship but I knew what he meant. I felt the same way. While I never thought of Larry in a sexual way, we both shared a very exciting achievement together and it got me a little horny. I wished my husband was there but he wasn't.

I knew I had permission to "experiment" while out of town and I figured this was an opportune time. Although I never figured it would be with Larry, I took advantage of the free license my husband gave me. When I mentioned that we could continue our celebration up in Larry's room, he looked confused at first. I told him I understood how he felt and the celebration didn't have to end in the bar. He was reluctant because he was afraid it would change our relationship and I was married, blah, blah, blah. Even after I assured him it would be a one time thing and we wouldn't even have to mention it ever again, he still looked at me in disbelief.

I then excused myself to go to the ladies room and while in there I removed my bra which allowed my breasts to be seen through my white blouse. I put my suit jacket back on and returned to our table. Larry asked me if I was sure about joining him in his room and I just responded by opening my jacket to reveal my breasts through my white blouse. He just looked at me in awe and mentioned that I really know how to close a deal and should be in sales. We finished our drinks and proceeded to walk back to the hotel and up to Larry's room. He was really nervous and didn't say too much. I found it almost laughable. To be honest, it was also kind of cute.

When we got to Larry's room, he called room service and ordered a bottle of wine. He seemed to relax when I told him this was just sex. We are both horny and it doesn't go any further than this. It's like Las Vegas; what goes on here stays here and is forgotten. He removed his jacket and tie and watched as I took off my jacket, showing off my breasts underneath my blouse in better lighting and in a place where he could opening stare at them. I approached him as he took me in his arms and kissed my neck and fondled my tits through my blouse. He unbuttoned my blouse and fondled me while telling me that he always wanted to see my tits. He began to alternately lick and suck on my breasts while slipping a hand up my skirt to grab my pantyhosed covered ass.

Larry then unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. I kicked it aside; now standing before him in my pantyhose and unbuttoned blouse that hung just below my waist. Just as things were heating up, room service knocked at the door. He was a little surprised when I went to answer the door without covering up. I opened the door to a shocked waiter, seeing me in this state of undress. I held my blouse together but my breasts were still visible through the transparent white material and my lower body was only covered by my pantyhose. My shirt tail covered me up a little but he still got a good view of my ass and long legs.I know once he saw Larry, he must have thought I was an escort but I didn't care.

The waiter took his time opening the bottle then poured us both a glass of wine while stealing glances of me before Larry signed the bill. He left but not before sneaking another peek of me in the state of partial undress. Larry and I toasted to our new found success, took a sip or two and returned our attention to each other. Larry slipped off my blouse, marveling at my pert, 34b tits while I slipped off my pantyhose and watched him undress. We both looked each other up and down surveying our naked bodies. He wasn't very fit but his cock was half hard and about 7 inches and that's all I wanted tonight. He told me that for the entire time I've worked for him, he has undressed me with his eyes and seeing me now was even better than he imagined. This was the first time since I've been married that I was about to fuck another man without my husband being there.

It was a little awkward at first as he took me into his arms and pulled me close, lightly kissing me while our hands roamed over each other. I began to stroke his cock which quickly got hard in my hand while he was kissing my neck and fondling my tits and ass. He finally placed his hand between my legs to begin playing with my pussy before slipping a finger into me, finding me already wet. We played with each other for awhile before he led me over to the bed. I layed down, legs spread wide, offering myself to him. Larry wasted no time before diving between my legs and started to eat my pussy. He told me he has always wondered what I would taste like.

He wasn't great at eating pussy but he'd do for tonight. I felt good knowing he's been fantasizing about me for years. I loved fulfilling a man's fantasy. While he wasn't the best at licking my pussy, he would serve his purpose and I came as he licked and sucked my clit. He then leaned back offering me his cock so I could return the favor. I took him in my hand, aiming his cock at my mouth and lowered my head. I heard him moan softly as I started to lick the head and shaft before letting his dick slip between my wet, soft lips. He told me he dreamed of me blowing him. Being a divorced man, I knew he meant he jerked off thinking of the possibility of me sucking him off. Now his dream was coming true. My head bobbed as my tongue swirled around the shaft in my mouth. I hoped my blow job was as good as in his fantasy.

I was really enjoying the dick in my mouth. I was horny and feeling exhilarated after negotiating a great business deal. I'm sure Larry noticed my enthusiasm. After a few minutes, he asked me to stop because he didn't want to cum too soon. I then laid back and opened my legs, offering my juicy pussy to my boss.

He positioned himself between my open legs, staring at my bald pussy for a moment before aiming himself at my cunt. He then told me, "I've dreamed of this day Eva. I never thought my dream would come true."

He then slipped his dick into my pussy and started to hump me. I have to admit that it was awkward fucking my boss who was almost 20 years older than me but we were both horny and celebrating with each other. I wanted to do this for him. He kept telling me how he's always wanted to fuck me, undressing me with his eyes every day. He's dreamed of seeing me naked and sucking on my tits while fondling my ass. Larry pounded my pussy for a while, stopping at times to keep himself from cumming. I then asked him to fuck me doggie style and he agreed.

I bent over offering him my pussy and he quickly shoved his dick back into me. His hands roamed from my hips, to my ass cheeks to holding onto my tits as we fucked. He told me he couldn't hold back any longer and started fucking me faster before groaning loudly, lunging deep into me and shooting his load deep into my pussy. He withdrew almost entirely a few times before driving deep into me, groaning and releasing more of his seed into me. He filled my pussy with a lot of cum. I knew it was probably a long time since he's been with a woman and loved that I could satisfy him like I did.

We both collapsed on the bed, exhausted from a long day and a sexual encounter that neither one of us planned. We rested on the bed for a bit and I noticed he fell asleep. I gathered my clothing except for my pantyhose and got dressed in the bathroom. I left him the hose as a souvenir, then I slipped out of his room and went back to mine. I was on another floor and ran into some people on the elevator along the way. I knew I had that "just fucked" look; my hair was a mess, my clothing wrinkled and looked exhausted. I just grinned because it was a great day.

********************

This is when Eva went back to her room and called me to video chat. She told me what happened and stripped naked before giving me all the gory details. I jerked off as she told me what happened while playing with her naked body. We had never mastrubated together before but this was another new experience for us. She showed me her fresh fucked pussy and squeezed Larry's cum from her; letting me see his sperm dripping from her. I just wanted to be there for sloppy seconds but had to settle for pleasing myself while listening to my wife's story. I came in my hand while looking at Eva's cum filled pussy. She mastrubated herself to another orgasm before telling me how tired she was. We ended the video chat with our proclamation of love for each other and a promise to talk in the next day.

My wife called me early the next morning telling me it was going to be a little awkward to see Larry at breakfast but she was just going to downplay it and stick to talking about work. They still had to look over the final contract documents and work out any details they may have missed last night.

Eva called me again later that afternoon to tell me her and Larry spoke a little about the sex they had last night. Larry understood it was a one time event and they would both never mention it again. He thanked her for fulfilling his fantasy and it would be strictly business between them. They then worked on the details of the contract with Rob most of the day, emailing documents back and forth and consulting with each other's lawyers until late in the day, the deal was final except for the formal signing of documents which was going to take place over dinner at Rob's condo. Neither Eva nor Larry could believe they closed this deal and were looking forward to relaxing tonight at Rob's.

The following is how Eva related the rest of the evening to me later:

********************

I wore a white pencil skirt that evening that was a little shorter than my skirt yesterday but still professional enough to wear to Rob's. My top was a powder blue camisole blouse with a slight V-neck and lace trim. I met Larry in the lobby and we took a cab to Rob's condo which wasn't too far away from the hotel. We were both excited to formally close this deal. When we got to the condo Rob greeted us at the door and gave us a quick tour. It was on the top floor of a high rise with panoramic views of the city, two luxurious bathrooms, living room, oak bar, gourmet kitchen and formal dining room. He had arranged for a local restaurant to come in and prepare a meal for us and offered us a drink while dinner was being prepared. I noticed Rob checking me out, almost staring at me which made me a little uncomfortable.

As he handed me my drink he told me how beautiful I looked tonight and I, of course, thanked him. He conveniently sat down across from me in the living room and I noticed him looking at my legs as I sat down, my skirt riding up a little. I decided to give him a little show as we drank and crossed and uncrossed my legs a few times which made my dress ride higher on my thighs. I'd spread my legs a little each time I reached for my drink and I noticed Rob trying to look down my top too. When Larry asked about signing the contract he was told there would be time for that after dinner.

Over dinner, Rob told me how lovely my legs were and how Larry was so lucky to have such a lovely assistant. My boss assured him that I was very competent as well as being pretty. Rob made some comments about how he wouldn't be able to concentrate on work if I was around him all day and wondered how Larry did it. Larry assured him that our relationship was all business and Rob just grinned in disbelief.

Larry again said we had a business relationship to which Rob asked, "Are you telling that you have never slept with Eva?"

Larry just blushed and started to stutter and Rob stated, "That's what I thought."

I began to blush at that point too. It was obvious that we had slept with each other even if last night was the first and only time. Larry quickly changed the conversation over to sports as we finished our dinner and desert. It was a fabulous meal. After the staff cleared off the plates, we retreated back to the living room for another drink and hopefully to sign the contracts. The whole time we were discussing the details, I could feel Rob's eyes on me, stealing peeks at me.

Rob was just about to sign the contract when he paused and said, "Before I sign these, I think I'd like a sample of what you've had from Eva."

Larry then responded, "What do you mean Rob?"

"Come on Larry, you know exactly what I mean. If you are sleeping with your assistant, I think it's only fair that I get the same treatment before I sign these documents. Your competitors understand what they need to do to close the deal so it's only fair that you do the same."

I was in a state of shock. I never expected this but I wasn't totally surprised by the way Rob was looking at me tonight. My heart was racing as they talked about me.

Larry started to object but I interrupted him, "Well Rob, what are my assurances that if I fuck you that you will actually sign the contracts?"

Rob seemed intrigued by my entry into the negotiations. "I guess you'll just have to trust me," he said staring me in the eye.

I retorted, "Well why don't you trust me and sign them first. I'm the one risking getting fucked twice, once sexually and once if you don't sign."

Jay142
Jay142
3,614 Followers