Eva Seduces Her Friend in NYC

Story Info
Eva romances with her Pakistani college friend in NYC.
1.9k words
3.96
13.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali's footsteps froze in place as he stepped out of the shop. His right hand clutched the handle of his shopping bag harder, his jaw dropped in disbelief, while his right hand which had reached up for the sunglasses perched on his head just hung above him in equal shock. There she was, strolling past him. Hands full of shopping bags and eyes hidden behind her shades, but no doubt taking in the views of New York City. Even though Ali was only visiting NYC from Pakistan for a week, he forgot all about appreciating the city and began appreciating the curves of a different kind of structure. As he walked behind her he couldn't help but notice her skirt sweeping up with each step, flashing something black and lacy. Her legs beckoned him with each step as her hips swing back and forth to her own rhythm. He was brought back to his senses by a sweet voice calling his name. "Ali? What a surprise running into you!"

In his dazed state Ali barely noticed he had walked two blocks in pursuit of his target. Her sexy little stilettos carried her a lot slowly than his own stride hence he found himself right in front of her, unsure of what to say. "Eva! Yea, I'm in NY for work this week. What brings you here?" She smiles at his Pakistani college friend sweetly yet there is something devious behind that grin. "We have a few ongoing projects in NY. But tonight, is my last night in a city. Thought I'd go out and make it memorable. Any suggestions?" Eva's smile melted away into a smirk. The ceaseless activity of the city slowed around them as Ali read her curvy Columbian body. Her eyes greedily roamed around his form, making their way down. Her lip was tucked away between her teeth begging to be sucked. Her hands clutched at her bags with the same hunger that was growing inside him. Her legs were gently rubbing together as if hiding a secret; a secret Ali wanted to know. He motioned her to cross the road and said, "right this way."

Eva followed him without questions. Ali's hotel was only three blocks away and he was really hoping he could hold it in that long. With each passing moment the idea of taking the Latina against a building seemed better and better. "Could you hold some of these bags, please?" Eva asked with a grin. Before Ali could respond she was already reaching across him for his empty left hand. Behind the handful of bags, Eva's hand grazed his bulge. Ali wondered in shock if she had just done that. As Eva pulled her hand back, she looked in Ali's brown eyes and gave his now erect penis a good squeeze and winked. This was Ali's breaking point. He grabbed Eva's wrist and pulled her into the hotel lobby, rushing towards the elevator. He pushed her inside and frantically began to hit the "close door" button as other guests began to approach the elevator. The second the doors closed Ali had Eva against the mirror walls. With one swift motion he yanked at the collar of her blouse and watched with satisfaction as the top four buttons gave way to his force. Ali's lips waged war on her slender neck. With his hand tangled in her hair, pulling her head back, there was nothing stopping him. Eva grasped Ali's jacket, unable to mute her surprised moans. Ali's tongue slid down between her voluptuous breasts and he could see in the mirror's reflection the waves pleasure on her face. The elevator signaled their arrival on the 25th floor and no time was wasted. Ali grabbed Eva in by her sexy waist and swiftly pulled her into his hotel room. Now the real fun would begin.

Little did Ali know, the initial shock of being attacked in the elevator had worn off. Eva sat calmly on the edge of the bed as Ali hovered over her, breathing heavily in animalistic passion. He watched as she elegantly rose from the bed and strolled over to him. She half unbuttoned his shirt and trailed one finger down his chest. Then in the blink of an eye she pulled him in by the collar and pushed him on to the bed. Eva straddled him as she finished taking off his shirt then moved on to his belt. She slowly slid off Ali's pants, testing his patience as her fingers danced around his erection. Just as he was about to pounce on her again, she placed her soaking wet panties on his now exposed dick. Eva moved her hips slowly in enticing circles, making sure that every inch of his manhood was covered in her juices. Eva's head fell backward in pleasure as Ali's impressive length stimulated her. Ali took this moment of weakness as an opportunity to pin Eva against the bed. "I'm tired of looking at his skirt," he mumbled and as yanked her clothes off and sent them flying across the room. Ali took a moment to appreciate the woman beneath him in her naked glory. His lips came crashing down on her with hunger. His tongue dancing inside her mouth at the pace of her hips which were grinding mercilessly against him. She wanted him bad and he knew it. Eva felt Ali smirking mid-kiss. For a minute she felt in control. No matter how badly her body was craving him, it felt good to know she had the upper hand.

Eva had spoken too soon. Her body jolted in surprise as Ali plunged two fingers deep inside her aching pussy. Her hips halted their sexy dance as her back arched in pleasure. She could feel Ali's fingers moving inside her while his thumb moved in gentle circles over her clit drawing her closer to climax. Eva prepared herself to fall into the waves of building pleasure, ready to be sent over the edge, but Ali had other plans. Just as her legs began to shake he pulled his fingers sharply from between her legs. She gasped in shock as her pussy begged for Ali's touch. He towered over her in satisfaction as he ran his wet fingers down her inner thigh watching her quiver. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face close enough for their lips to touch. He kissed her forcefully and whispered against her lips, "be a good little bitch. Get on the floor and suck my dick." Eva retaliated in response and bit his lip, pulling it back. She slithered down to the floor and daringly took his entire length in her mouth. It was Ali's turn to be shocked. He watched her slide his penis all the way to the back of her throat, her smoldering eyes never leaving his gaze. Eva licked, kissed, and sucked from the tip of penis to the base. Her mouth dancing the sexiest salsa on his dick.

Ali pulled Eva back into his bed and spread her legs wide apart. Her pussy was tight, wet, and waiting to be ravaged. Without wasting another second Ali plunged himself inside her. Her entrance was tight and caressed him as he slid inside. With every inch he explored he could see her back arching in pleasure. Her juices dripped onto the bedsheets as he thrusted in and out. He slowed down his pace and watched her face. The slow movements were driving her mad. "Baby, go faster!" She panted. But Ali just smirked and slowed down even more. He knew she was ready to climax, but he couldn't have that just yet. Eva moaned in agony as Ali tortured her at a slow stead pace. "Beg for it. Tell me what you want." He antagonized. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" She gasped. Without warning Ali shoved his entire length into her depths. That one thrust alone was enough to send her over the edge. He pounded away at her pussy until she couldn't take anymore. He pulled out, and enveloped her shaking body in his arms, gently rocking her. He kissed her forehead and cheeks and stroked her hair. "Baby, I'm not done with you yet." He cooed.

Once she had recovered from her first orgasm, Ali grabbed Eva by the ass. "Are you ready to be my bitch?" He winked. He spanked her hard. Then again. And again. Each time her butt cheeks jiggled under his grip. He propped her ass up and pushed her face down onto the bed. Ali stuck two fingers inside her and moved them slowly back and forth as he continued to spank her. "You're already on your knees baby, beg me. Maybe I'll play nice," says Ali.

Eva continues to take the spanking. She knows how much he's loving this right now. "Mmm take me!" She moans. But Ali isn't satisfied.

"What was that?"

"Baby cum inside me!" She says a bit louder. Ali pushes his fingers deeper inside her as he slaps her ass even harder, enjoying the bounce.

"What do you want?" Ali teases. He pulls his fingers out and starts rubbing her clit with the tip of his penis while holding a handful of her hair.

"Fuck me daddy!" She screams. "I want you so bad!"

This is exactly what Ali was waiting for: the desperation to be fucked. He slams himself inside of her and fucks Eva relentlessly. Her ass bouncing with each thrust is a sight to see. He grabs her by the waist and continues to shove his dick inside that tight little pussy of hers until her legs give out beneath her. Eva's lips screaming out his name during climax send Ali over the edge as well. He sits back breathing heavily as he triumphantly watches Eva shaking before him. Her pussy lips are covered in cum clearly marking his territory. Eva crawls onto is chest and collapses. Their breathing takes on the same pace as both lovers try to catch their breath before dozing off.

Ali wakes up an hour later to find Eva kissing his back. Her lips stop half way down his spine when she realizes he's awake. Eva wordlessly gets on top and starts to kiss Ali. She has always been competitive on college, and Ali knows she won't let this end without her getting the final victory. After dominating her body twice Ali decides to lay back and let her do the work. Eva's lips stay locked with Ali's as she reaches back to grab his dick. She can feel him throbbing in her grip and is momentarily amazed at how quickly he can recover. Without breaking the contact between their lips, Eva eases herself on to his desi cock. She winces as he enters; she's still a little sore from what he did to her an hour ago, but she's still hungry for more. She continues to ride Ali like a cowgirl as she runs her hands over her curves as if to say, "aren't you lucky?" She quickens her pace, raising herself up all the way until only the tip of penis is inside her then sliding down the full length of his dick. It's not long before all the riding and grinding comes to an end. They both cum together to end the night with complete satisfaction.

Eva quickly gets up and looks around for her belongings. She's stopped by a strong pair of arms around her waist and a pair of eyes that beg her not to leave. She considers leaving this gorgeous man alone, about the soreness between her legs, and how comfortable he feels wrapped around her and resigns. "Fine," she says, "but only because morning sex is always better."