Evangelina and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Ron gets a clue.
2.1k words
3.93
18.6k
5
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to her word, Evie and I were fucking like possessed demons early in the morning. She was still wearing her ankle bracelet and her hair was still in a tight French braid. We became more and more uninhibited as our lovemaking progressed. She loved me feasting on her tits as I slid my fingers inside her pussy. She gasped as I moved them in and out and lightly rubbed her hard clit with my thumb. She got so comfortable and confident with my oral lovemaking that she freely had orgasms. I pleasured her orally from 5:30 am to about sunrise. At that point, She went up on her hands and knees. I spread her knees out to get more access to her pussy and slid my fingers into her from behind and licked her pussy.

She was moving her head around to try to get a glimpse of her lover pleasuring her. She was fucking my fingers,not the other way around, hard. I gave her a quick tongue licking around her anus to see what her reaction was.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh, you dirty boy" but she didn't resist, in fact she moved her hips harder into my face.

I got up on my knees, re-positioned Evie for better penetration and plowed my cock into her sopping wet snatch. I spread her ass cheeks and we just began pounding each other. The head board was smashing against the wall along with wet FWOP, FWOP, FWOP sounds as our flesh merged again and again.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Fuck, Fuck, Oh Jesus, Vic, Harder, Harder," Evie was screaming now.

Ron, next door, began beating the wall trying to silence the fucking maelstrom but that just motivated us more. By this time, I had a hold of Evie's delicate French braid, pulling her head back and driving hard and deep. I could see and feel her body getting close to exploding. She started convulsing and jerking her head and slid off my dick on her tummy in ecstasy.

I wasn't through and flipped her over and spread her legs wide and plunged my cock back into her and shot thick ropes and ropes of my white hot cum into her bright red pussy. She was clinging on to me for dear life with her legs draped over my thighs.

We were lying there exhausted and we heard Ron yell through the wall. "It's about time you perverts finished."

We just started laughing.

We snoozed before breakfast then about 8:30 we decided that we would skip breakfast and fuck some more and grab something when we went out. I mounted Evie and she placed my dick in her pussy and we rocked and pumped until I shot what little cum I had left into her. She was kissing and licking me the whole time.

Evie went out with her friends and Ron once again. Before she went she told met that she had put together her plan. She told me that as far as she was concerned the marriage was now a sham. She had put a PI on Ron and had compromising pictures and video of him having sex with the wife of a city councilman, the wife of the banker that finances new car sales at their dealership and numerous other tarts and sluts.

She was going to force him to realize that she could wipe out the business and take him to the cleaners. If he wanted to maintain his style of living and not be exposed, they would live parallel lives out of the same house. She was convinced that he would totally resist a divorce due to business connections.

The house was a large very expensive Mediterranean style in a local exclusive gated community. It had two master bedroom suites on opposite sides of the house. She would generally live her life separately from his however she would still attend public functions in order to maintain appearances. She was going to lay this on him at lunch.

"Things might be strained today, honey, be patient." She assured me. "Oh by the way, I'm also going to tell him if anything happens to friends, potential lovers etc. the sensitive information gets sent to all affected parties. There will be no partial response, only a nuclear one. I hate the bastard for what he's done to me, humiliating me and treating me like dirt."

I could see the passion and determination in her eyes, she had been waiting for this a long time.

My skiing sucked that day because I was worried about Evie. About 3:30 she dragged in and she was upset. I didn't pry but she opened up,"

"That lard-ass is totally clueless, he thinks he can schmooze me out of what I want to do. I told him to stay away from me until the plane trip home (the day after tomorrow). I told him don't come knocking on my door. I'm not answering. I'm so tired I need to sleep."

She removed her ski clothes and crawled under the covers and went to sleep. I was hungry later and went down to eat. I let her sleep. Ron was rampaging down at dinner wanting to know where "Angie" was and whether or not someone was hiding her. He was such a blithering asshole. When no one was looking, I put a plate of food for Evie together and snuck back up to the room.

She was still sound asleep and I laid down next to her and checked e-mail etc back home to make sure everything was good. I was working in the dark and she was starting to move. She got up and went into the bathroom. She was still wearing her long underwear.

"Sweetheart, I brought some dinner for you." I told her.

"Thanks, baby. I'm starved. With the festivities at lunch I haven't had much to eat today. Did you see Ron downstairs."

"Yeah he was shooting his mouth off, wondering why you won't talk to him."

"Total asswipe" She responded.

She came out of the bathroom and had removed her long johns, bra and her hair was loose and draped over her breasts. She removed her panties as she slid back into bed.

"What are we going to do tonight?" She slyly asked.

"I dunno, watch a little TV maybe."

She was removing my pants and underwear. I took off my shirts. She started caressing and sucking on my dick.

"I know what I want to do," She whispered. "I want to put this"

She was now holding my erect penis

"In here" gently stroking her pussy.

"That sounds perfect" was all I said.

I got under the covers with her and for the next hour or so, she rode me in the cowboy and reverse cowboy positions before she rolled over. I slid my cock up to the entrance of her warm, wet and loving pussy. I pushed her thighs into the bed and began pumping my shaft inside of her.

She moaned with love and delight. She seemed like she could never get enough of this.

"Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh, My gorgeous Evie, my cock craves your pussy, Fuck me, Fuck me baby."

"I love your cock, Vic, it's my cock, deeper, deeper." She whispered back.

The cum just exploded out.

She felt the hot love inside, "That's what I live for" She cooed as she kissed me.

We slept throughout the night and woke up refreshed about 7:30. We made love again and got ready for the final day of skiing. She spent the day with me skiing all over the mountain taking in the beautiful scenery. At one point, on a secluded long intermediate run, we found a hidden spot and had a quickie. It was really fun and it loosened us up for the last afternoon.

At 3:00 pm we headed in and went to the room, we showered together and sensuously lathered ourselves with soap. After we dried ourselves off, we jumped back in the sack. She still had her hair wrapped in a towel and I still had my tongue stuck in her pussy. I made love to her pussy with my hands and tongue. She claimed she a rapid succession of three orgasms. I just felt her body shuddering with delight.

She rolled over on her hands and knees again. I adjusted her knees and slid my cock inside her again. This time I alternated between holding her shoulders and squeezing her tits as I dicked her from behind. This time I shot my load while we were fucking doggy. The headboard was pounding the wall again.

Ron, royally pissed off at how things all transpired, was screaming at the fucking sounds and we heard his door slam and he was headed our way.

Evie said, "I've been waiting for this for 25 years. You let me handle it." I got up nevertheless and put on the robe in the room.

There was a pounding at the door.

"Hey you perverts in there, shut the fuck up, I'm sick of your loud sick shit."

I opened the door and said, "Fuck off douche, you sure didn't have a problem with loud fucking noises the first couple of days here."

He then threatened me, "I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp." And he made a move into the room.

As I said he was bigger than me but I was wearing my travel boots to answer the door. I hauled off and kicked him right below his right knee. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground. I then swung down with my fist and connected hard with the left side of his face. He was down, in pain and totally at my mercy. It was obvious that he was going to have a real shiner the next day.

"What did you hear and see?" I asked Evie.

"I heard him physically threaten you and try to enter the room to assault you," She replied.

He looked up in astonishment, "Angie????" He whined.

She was standing there naked with my cum dripping down her leg. He was beginning to realize that it was her (with some help from me) that had been continually fucking in the room next to his.

"It's Evie, asshole" I've already told you once about how things are going to happen. You are going to do what I want or I'll make sure your whole social and business life comes crashing down around your worthless ass. You got me? One more word and we'll have you charged with assault and I'll tell the police about those times in Quebec and Houston, if they have any questions about your character."

"You're my, my wife," He cried.

"You haven't cared about that since we exchanged vows, you self-serving SOB. You certainly didn't care about it when you were porking Marianne earlier in the week."

She went on,

"I told you the rules. If you want to live your life as you have been living it stay quiet and leave me and my loved ones the hell alone. If you want to be exposed as a serial adulterer, cheat and criminal, make a stupid move. I forgot, by the way, I got copies of all the accounting statements from the dealership and passed them on to a forensic accountant. He tells me that if they make the light of day, you're going to jail for fraud. We're finished."

This last threat about fraud and jail really shut him up. He just looked pathetic sitting on the floor.

"Get up and get out and, remember, I'm now your worst nightmare, I even have Johnston and Johnston under retainer. I rescheduled your flight home so I don't want to see or hear from you until our new legal separation agreement is ready. It would, however, be easier if you just granted me a divorce, right?

"You're not getting a divorce."

She looked at me and said, "I told you."

"Well then, it's my rules."

He slowly got up and glared at me. I glared back and he limped out of the room.

After he left, I was still too hyper from adrenaline to sit down. She sat on the edge of the bed and intermittently laughed and cried, sometimes at the same time. She finally looked at me and her face was just beaming.

"I did it, I did it, I finally did it." She exclaimed, "I'm starved. Let's go to a nice restaurant and celebrate."

We did. At dinner we exchanged all of our contact info, our initial meeting locations and times. We wanted to do it before we got caught up in the details of the return trip. The trip back was uneventful, calm and anticlimactic.