Evangeline Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there is Erica, I actually was a little jealous when Evangeline told me she had anal sex with her. It would be the only time I would want a penis if I could fuck that ass. I'm laughing to myself at that thought. I interrupted Erica and Sarah again last night when I called to let her know Amy knew Evangeline's secret.

It took me a little by surprise that Evangeline has decided that she's going to strip at the club. I knew she was considering it and I support the idea if that's what she wants. Speaking about the club, when Evangeline was speaking about nothing and anything, out of nerves, last night she asked me if I wanted to become a member then she explained how it works. The annual membership for women from Las Vegas and the surrounding areas is $10,000. Yes it's high for a reason. Membership is geared toward the rich and powerful. Whoever makes the sale gets $1,000 and the manager of that person gets $500. The General Manager of the club gets $500. $8000 goes into the operating budget of the club. Managers are not permitted to make direct sales. They are required to refer the sale to a subordinate and they need to keep a log as to which employees they make sales referral to. Sheila is a genius the lowest staff member gets the most money always. Happy workers, happy members. Genius!

At 3am the alarm went off, Evangeline got out of bed. "I'm glad Amy told me to call the doctor regarding the bowel prep. It made no sense drinking the 2nd bottle of this crap if they're going to give me an enema anyway. I'm also glad I won't have to move my bowels for a few days. I couldn't imagine having to move my bowels after this type of surgery." Evangeline said from the bathroom.

I heard the shower start. Even with the vents going and Evangeline using Oust, an odor neutralizer, the place still smelled like feces. But it might have been my sensitive olfactory senses.

'Hey Evangeline," I started.

"Yeah?" she responded as I stepped into the bathroom.

"I love you!" I continued.

She stopped washing her butt, opened the shower door, stepped out of the shower and walked to where I was at the door and threw her arms around me. "Thank you Steph, that was just what I needed to hear right now." She kissed me very passionately. I stood there holding my trembling, naked, soaking wet girlfriend for at least a minute.

I could sense a change in her as we broke. She seemed stronger and more determined, "Let me finish showering." she said walking across the bathroom to the shower. Watching her naked crossing the floor I thought to myself, 'That's a view I wouldn't mind seeing for the rest of my life. I really do love her'. I made up my mind then and there that I was going to ask her to marry me.

Sitting on the toilet to pee, I asked Evangeline, "Why don't you move in here with me.?" She stopped washing and turned toward me, dumbfounded. The expression on her face was priceless; I wish I had a camera. I started grinning, "You should see your face right now. I mean it hun that closet is big enough for two and I could make some drawer space until Sarah has some time to build some for you. I can even ask her to extend the closet a little if you need more space." I continued as I handed her a towel.

"You're not kidding, you're serious." she said, "I'd love to, but it's a big move living together." I could see she was mulling it over. "It's just too much for me to consider today. Ask again in a few days."

"Okay." I said. Already in the back of my mind, I was planning how I was going to handle this. If for nothing else it took her mind off of the upcoming operation for a second or two.

"I'm glad I took a shower last night, you probably used up all of the hot water" I said jokingly. She was drying in between her legs. "This is the last time I dry you off you ugly thing." she said.

I went into my closet and picked out my clothes. I picked a yellow and white wrap dress that tied at the waist. While we were in the mall yesterday, I noticed a new lingerie shop called HerRoom. While we were looking around I found a breast form called Nearly Me made for A cups or smaller. They were silicone forms. The size of the form I chose was 34C. I wanted to see what I would look like after the augmentation. I had to adhere the forms for a bra fitting. Clearly these forms wouldn't fit in my nearly A sized bra cups. I also wanted to see the reaction I get.

I adhered the forms and put on the new bra I purchased. I slipped on a thong and wrapped the dress around me tying the sash around my waist. I looked in the mirror just as Evangeline came out of the restroom, damn I looked good.

"Wow!" Evangeline said, "I mean, Wow!... you're getting new tits and I'm getting a new vagina. You look great!"

"Thank you my love." I said as I sat at my makeup table, "Let's get moving. How are you feeling? Amy said you might be weak do to loss of electrolytes. Do you want some Gatorade?"

"Just a little.' she said. I poured her a small cup.

"I'm sorry I kept you awake last night. Let me put on some coffee for you." Evangeline offered.

"Okay thanks." I returned as she put a pod of extra bold into the Keurig.

I finished putting on my makeup and we went and sat on the 'balcony'.

"So you really had no idea that Amy is a Nurse?" Evangeline asked.

"I guarantee you that that is not the only I don't know about Amy Mancuso." I said.

"I'm going to finish getting dressed ppand then I want to get out of here and get this day going." Evangeline said. She went into the bedroom. I went downstairs and made another cup of coffee. There was a box of donuts in the refrig, and I took a French Cruller out and dunked it. Mmmm it was good.

Evangeline emerged and came downstairs. She was wearing a dark blue dress with black flip flops. The dress was buttoned down the front. As she came down the stairs I could tell that she had no bra on.

"You're not wearing a bra?" I asked.

She raised he skirt and said "Commando too!"

"Do that four weeks from today." I said with a smile.

"Let's go." She said.

I picked up the phone and dialed 11 and told the night doorman that I need my car. I picked up my purse and took out my keys and we left.

Chapter Eight: The Hospital (Told by Evangeline)

I said nothing on the ride to the hospital, When we got there Steph ask if I was okay. I told her I was just nervous and I was. We arrived at 5:30am. The young man at the reception desk directed us to the Admissions Department where a young woman asked for my personal info, name, address, social security number and insurance. She almost had a heart attack when I told her I didn't have insurance.

"Well how do you expect to pay for this?" The hospital admissions representative nastily asked. Without speaking a word, I took an envelope out of my purse and put it in front of her. She opened the envelope, "Oh...Okay" she said and pushed the envelope back to me. The envelope contained $10k cash in new $100 bills. I put it back in my purse.

I signed I bunch of forms and was directed to the cashiers office. When I got to the cashier I paid in advance and instructed the cashier that I required an itemized bill upon discharge. I knew $10k wouldn't cover the entire bill though. She prepared the cash receipt and handed it to me. Then a wheel chair was brought for me.

"Is that absolutely necessary?" I asked.

"Yes. You're officially a patient in this hospital now and its hospital policy." the Transportation Aide said. I was brought to a semi-private room. Stephanie was trailing behind us. There was another Tranny named Lena in the occupied bed.

A nurse appeared in the doorway. "Hello, Miss Diamond, I'm Angel Hernandez, your day shift Nurse..." as she crossed the room, "if you need anything, just press the call button." She showed me the call button. I introduced Angel to Steph, after shaking hands Angel asked Steph to step out of the room while she talked to me privately.

When Steph left the room Angel closed the curtain around the bed and handed me two hospital gowns,

"Please put these on Miss Diamond." Angel requested.

Angel got a big plastic bag marked 'Patient Belongings' and laid it on the bed. "Please put your items in this bag and we can give it to your friend to bring home." I got a pad and pen from my bag and wrote down, "Can I get a Private Room?" and handed it to Angel. "Please call me Evangeline." I said aloud.

Reading it she replied, "If one is available. The reason I asked Miss. Ruby to step out is I need to know how much, if any, of your information we (medical staff) can share with her."

"You can let my girlfriend know everything." I said.

"Do you want her to make any medical decisions for you if you aren't to make them on your own?" Angel asked, "This is called an Advanced Directive. You should discuss it with her because both of you will need to sign a form stating so." Angel informed me.

As I unbuttoned my dress I said, "If she agrees to it yes." Angel called Steph back in as I was putting on the hospital gown.

"Wow, Very fashionable." Steph said, trying to make me smile.

I explained the Advanced Directive to Steph and she agreed by saying, "Of course I will." Stephanie is nervous too.

Angel came back into the room with some forms. "Okay and the decision is?"

"Yes, she'll do it." I said. Seeing Steph shaking her head in agreement, Angel had us both read and sign the form.

"Okay," Angel said, "Miss Ruby, I'm going to ask you to go down to the family lounge while I hook up an I.V. port and give Evangeline an enema, and measure her for a pair of anti-embolism stockings."

"What are those?" Steph asked.

"Stockings specially designed to help avoid Blood Clots in the legs. She's going to be in bed a majority of the time for a few days after major surgery, we don't want any pesky blood clots forming in those long sexy legs of hers." Angel replied.

Steph kissed me and then left.

Angel took my blood pressure, temperature and blood oxygen level. She hookup EKG leads to me and took an EKG. She also took another Medical History.

"Have you had anything to eat or drink after midnight?" Angel asked while she was inserting the I.V. Port. "Just a little pinch." she said.

"I was feeling weak this morning after using the bowel prep, so a nurse friend, Amy Mancuso, said it would be okay to have 4oz of Gatorade." I answered.

"I know Amy, God I haven't seen her in years. How is she?" Angel asked.

"She's good. She's Steph's employer." I answered. Angel nodded in acknowledgement

"What time was this?" Angel asked.

"About 4:30 this morning." I stated.

"Did you get much sleep last night?" she asked

"It was just a few hours." I replied.

Angel pulled up my hospital gown and felt my testicles and examined the area. "I don't see any evidence of hair growth on you testicles or penis."

"That should be in the report from the surgeon; I had electrolysis in that area two years ago." I stated.

"Show me where." I indicated my ballsac, penis shaft, the area between my ballsac and both legs, the area between my balls and anus, and the area between my anus and spine. "You're a brave person. I don't know many people that would have electrolysis on their testicles."

"I have a high threshold for pain." I said.

"What about your pubic hair here?" she said touching by my pelvic bone.

"I had a wax two days ago." I said.

"Okay. Roll to you side and pull your knees to your chest." Angel said opening a bottle of Fleets Enema. After placing a few pink pads, with rubber backing, under me and getting a bed pan ready, she inserted the tip into me and squeezed the solution into my rectum. "Hold it for a minute and then release it. If you think you can make it to the bathroom, otherwise we can use the commode." She said as an aide brought in a commode. After the aide left as I sat on the commode and released the fluid and remaining fecal matter. Angel took the pan into the bathroom and dumped it, rinsed it out and brought the pan back.

"Okay, feel free to use the commode as often as you need too." Angel said, "A lab technician will be in shortly to take some blood."

A few minutes later a busty older black woman came in and identified herself as a Lab Technician and drew 5 vials of blood. When she pulled back the curtain my roommate Lena was not in the bed. I guess she couldn't endure the odor. Steph came back into the room.

"Stephanie, I've asked the Nurse for a private room, Can you look into it for me when I'm in the O.R.?" I asked.

"Yeah hun, sure I will." Steph said.

"We've never talked about what I want done if things go bad." I said.

"Nothing is going wrong!" Steph said.

"Listen this is important. I don't want extraordinary measures taken to keep me alive. I don't want to live like a vegetable. If there is no brain function, pull the plug. Promise me!" I said.

"Okay hun, I promise." Steph promised.

"Good, also, I was thinking on the way over here today, I'd love to move in with you!" I stated

"Really?" Steph asked, "Can I have your clothes moved in while you're here?"

"Yes, Take the tall dresser as is. Also, under the mattress is a lock box with $120,000 in it. Can you put it in your safe for me?" I asked.

"No problem. We can take care of the rest of the things after you're up and about. Paula will need a note from you." Steph said.

"Okay. Thank you. Bathroom time." I said running to the bathroom grabbing my purse. When I came out, I handed Stephanie a note for Paula.

Stephanie and I sat there watching TV until 11:30am when Angel came back in and said, "All your labs came back and everything looks good. I just need another set of vitals and you're on your way to the Operating Room."

Angel attached bag of I.V. fluids to the port in my arm and hung it. Then she said, "When you come back you will be in a private room as you requested. You will be out of it for most of tomorrow. You might remember bits and pieces. You won't remember anything from just before you go into the O.R. today until maybe tomorrow morning. If you feel pain when you come out of anesthesia, let the recovery room nurse know. Stephanie, you will only be able to see her for a very short time after she has completely come around. She most likely won't remember seeing or talking to you. Any questions?"

"Amy said I will be hooked up to a PCA device?" I asked.

"Yes. We will talk more about that when you return to the floor." Angel said.

"Can I go to the OR with her?" Steph asked

"Yes. There is a point in the hallway, where you will be stopped from going any further." Angel said.

"That's understandable." Steph said.

Transportation came with a gurney. Angel had me strip to nothing and I got on the gurney. I was covered with a sheet and 2 blankets. We traveled on to a patient only elevator. Stephanie held my hand all the way. We got to the hallway where there was a sign that read, "No Admittance Beyond this Point! Operating Room Personnel Only!" Where I kissed Stephanie and we told each other we loved one another. I was wheeled down a hallway and a set of automatic double doors closed. I was in God's hands now.

In the OR prep area they shaved my pubic hair area, although I have no idea why, then I met the Anesthesiologist, Gail Porter, who put a shot into the IV port. My surgeon came in to check me and told me not to worry I was in good hands. The last thing I remember was his face smiling down at me, "Good Night"

Chapter Nine: The Wait.

As Evangeline disappeared behind the O.R. doors I felt so helpless. I went to sit in the waiting room, but after 10 minutes I realized it was going to be 5 to 6 hours before she came out of the O.R. and I knew how successful the operation was. I knew I would have to keep my mind busy. I went back up to the floor Evangeline's room was on.

Angel was at the Nurse's station. "Angel, here is my cell phone number. If there is a problem, could you call me? I know you will most likely be off duty when Evangeline gets out of the OR. But I should be back by then." I said. Angel handed me Evangeline's 'Personal Belongings Bag' and I check to make sure everything was in it, dress, shoes, purse. (check)

"I'm about to take a meal break, why don't you join me?" Angel said.

"Okay." I said.

Angel Hernandez is a short 5' 2" Hispanic maybe 50 years old. She has nice curves but it' hard to tell her bust size under the scrub top she was wearing. I followed her to the cafeteria and I got a cup of coffee, a hamburger and some fries. Angel brought a salad with her.

"You're a girlfriend is a beautiful woman. I've never seen a transsexual with natural breasts so big and full and I've been doing this for 30 years." Angel said.

"Yeah, I think even Evangeline was surprised how well they turn out. The HRT did good by her." I said.

"In my opinion it just means this is what God wanted. She's supposed to be a woman." Angel commented.

"I think so too." I said, "I want to thank you for being so supportive of us both." I continued, reaching out to touch her arm. She looked up at me and our eyes met. "Having been in this line of work as long as you have, I imagine that you must be supportive of the LGBT community."

"I hope so, I'm bi." Angel said. I saw a wedding ring on her finger.

"Are you married to a man or a woman?" I ask.

"A man, but he has no idea that I have female partners on occasion. I work 12 hour shifts and he travels a lot. I should really divorce him but he's a good fuck on occasion." Angel confessed. "I never told that to anyone before, but there is something trusting about you."

"Well, thank you for trusting me." I said.

"I will get your girl into a private room as soon as I get back to the floor. Let's go someplace more private to talk." Angel said and got up running her hand on the back of my neck as she got up.

We went back to her floor and she deposited me in a room marked 'Family Consultation', "Wait here, I'll be right back." Angel said. She returns in about a minute with a key in her hand. She hung a sign on the door that said "Consultation in Progress" and closed and locked the door. There were no windows in this room; it was most likely a converted storage room.

She put the key on a table, "This is the only key on the floor. Security has a key in the Security office, but it's off master, so we shouldn't be uninterrupted." She pulled her scrub shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. She had lovely dark skin with almost black areola. If I had to guess I would say her breasts were 32B. She pulled the string at her waist and her scrub bottom fell to the floor. Angel was standing nude in front of me. She walked over to the love seat and sat down. "Let's see if you can make me cum." she said.

I informed Angel, "You should know that I'm flat as a board. I'm wearing breast forms."

"Let's see," she said, "we only have 30 minutes."

I untied the sash holding my dress around me and I stood there in my bra and thong.

"Nice, you won't need the thong. You don't need to remove the bra if you don't want too." Angel said.

I removed my thong. I approached Angel and there was a knock on the door. "Get dressed." she whispered. "I'm with a patient's family member." Angel called out, as we both got dressed.

"Okay Miss Hernandez, it's Velma I'll come back later." The voice said.

"It's Housekeeping. I'll have a talk with the supervisor. I'm off Wednesday, can you meet for coffee?"

"Sure, where?" I asked.

"My house?" Angel said with a smile putting on her scrub top.

"You have my cell number, text me the info." I said, grabbing her and giving her a very passionate kiss while my hands slipped up under her top. I pushed the material of the scrub top up and squeezed her nipples. "That something to keep you interested." I said, unlocked the door and left.