Eva's Choice

Story Info
Her husband offered her the forbidden fruit. Will she bite?
10.9k words
4.54
35.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers

Author's Note - This tale is about a married woman and the temptation she feels for a co-worker, with her husband's approval. It is aimed at readers with a cuckold fetish, but it is not a humiliation tale. If you aren't naturally friendly toward this subject, you may want to move to another story.

*****

Eva sat at the edge of the hot tub, soaking her calves as she waited for her husband Matthew. Kicking the water, she admired it dripping off her long legs. It was already dark and the spa had a multicolored underwater light that changed shades every twenty seconds or so. It was now illuminated in a warm pink. She felt giddy, her mind had replayed the coming conversation all day long. Now that Matthew was home, her heart quickened.

Matthew opened the sliding glass door and stepped outside. He wore his swimsuit but his feet were bare and he walked gingerly on the patio, following the pool's edge to the raised spa where his wife waited for him. He loved the pool. When he bought the place last year he imagined showing it off to friends, the raised round hot-tub poured water into the regular pool when the water was circulating. He'd been so busy though, they barely had the time to host.

"Wine?" Matthew saw the plastic goblets on the brick lip of the spa.

"Yep," she answered. "Come on and get tipsy with me," she laughed.

"How's it feel?" Matthew asked.

"Almost hot," Eva answered. Matthew hung the towels and bent over to give her a quick kiss. Eva saw he brought his phone, setting it on a table nearby. Between their busy schedules this was one of their rare nights alone. Matthew was rarely home until late even on Saturdays like today. At 33, he hoped all the hard work would pay off and he'd get a partnership in his firm.

Eva slipped into the water first. "Come on in."

Matthew leaned over testing the water with his fingertips, it felt nice and warm. "Oh yeah."

He slid into the warm water. The light had turned to a soft green, the swirling water heated his core and relaxed him.

"Notice the stars out tonight?" Eva looked up, not knowing how to start the conversation.

"They're beautiful," Matthew answered and pointed. "I can see Pleiades clearly."

"You've been so stressed with work," Eva murmured.

"It's too much lately," he answered.

"You can't even leave your phone inside," Eva eyed it.

"Yeah, I know, sorry," Matthew raised his eyes to the night sky, not really wanting to talk about it. He'd had the conversation already. They were lucky to get together like this lately. In the last year he'd usually been too tired to initiate romantic moments. Tonight was a pleasant surprise. He wanted to change the subject. "Oh, the water feels so good," he murmured. It wasn't a lie.

"We need more of us," Eva said.

"If I make Partner, you can quit your job. We can have kids," Matthew said.

"Do you want to hear about my trip to Phoenix?"

Matthew smiled, "I love it when you go on business trips," he answered. Matthew had confessed to Eva his most taboo fantasy when they were still engaged. Eva had laughed it off, but role played from time to time, especially after a company trip. Almost every night on this trip she sent him a little text messages, telling him she was having a good time and he'd be pleased when she recounted it.

"If I quit my job, no more business trips." Eva smiled.

"I'm sure we'll think of something," Matthew answered, pulling one of her feet onto his lap, massaging her toes.

Eva closed her eyes. "Oh, that's the best." She concentrated on his touch. When he finished with each toe, he started on her heel. She focused on the feel of her aching muscles being prodded and kneaded by his hands.

"Just relax," Matthew's soothing voice always turned her on. He could work a crowd, and she was always proud how he could take command of a room or give a speech. He was a natural, but one on one was the best. His deep baritone voice calm and relaxing.

When he'd finished with one foot, she eagerly switched feet and made little mewing noises and he grinned. She closed her eyes as he continued.

"So you want a little 'Gulp Fiction' tonight?" Eva bit her lip after she said it, smiling but kept her eyes closed.

"Absolutely," Matthew said. He picked up her foot and kissed her toes.

"Stop that tickles," Eva laughed.

'Gulp Fiction' was their little code word for her role playing. He'd made it up on their honeymoon in Hawaii. They were three days in when he'd asked if she'd want to try his fantasy for real. There was a diving instructor who flirted shamelessly with her all the way to Molokini and back. She'd laughed Matthew off, the idea absurd because she enjoyed her new, strong, smart husband so much. He settled for second best, a 'Gulp Fiction' story. It was the first time she'd role played. She clumsily described an encounter on the dive boat, but he loved it. As she described it, due to an equipment malfunction she remained on the boat allowing the guide to take her, while the other divers including her husband were deep in the water.

At the time, lying in their honeymoon suite in Maui, she did get turned on. Matthew between her legs, filling her as he thrust, she'd never felt him so enthusiastic, and by the end of the story Matthew was in a frenzy. He'd exploded deep inside her, a volcano of an orgasm. They'd both laughed and a bedroom fantasy was born.

"What if it was real?" Eva asked.

Matthew hit the button to turn off the spa jets. "Wait a sec," he laughed. "Real? I'll believe it when I see it."

"Sure," Eva answered, opening her eyes as she reached for her wine. She smiled slyly at him as she picked up it the plastic stem, her delicate fingers and painted nails dripping as she raised the glass to her lips, sipping. "Do you think you could handle it? If it really happened?" she asked.

"Of course," Matthew said confidently. "I've wanted it to be real for a long time."

Eva was silent as she sat back and propped herself up. The cold brick lip of the spa contrasted with the warm water that pushed her legs to the surface. She closed her eyes again, avoiding Matthew's gaze.

"Eva?" Matthew's voice betrayed a certain amount of frustration.

"Are you aroused right now?" Eva kept her eyes closed.

"Are you kidding?" Matthew said, and he stood up, and pulled down the front of his trunks.

Eva grinned and pursed her lips. His penis, large and strong glistened in the night air. As the water from the spa drained off his body, the illusion of his thick member taking a pee gave her a cheap thrill. She laughed. "You have the most beautiful dick. I'm in love with that dick."

"You and me both baby," Matthew quipped. Eva realized he was offering it to her.

"Not tonight," she answered and he looked at her curiously. "Tonight I just want you to play with yourself."

Matthew sat back down, "Why do I get a strange vibe from you right now?"

She shrugged,"We haven't been together nearly as much as we should. Maybe I decided to have my fun, as much fun as I want," Eva answered.

"Oh please," Matthew answered, his face full of anticipation.

"Fine fine," Eva answered, "Maybe I'll touch it. I'm pretty sure you'll be begging me to touch it," she teased. "Now where was I?"

"Phoenix?" Matthew answered.

"Ah yes, fantasy and reality. Ken went with us to Phoenix."

Matthew groaned but not in irritation. "He did?"

Eva nodded, "Yep."

"You didn't tell me? Why didn't you tell me?" Matthew asked.

"Because you would have been unbearable." Eva answered.

Ken was often the subject of Eva's stories. She'd confessed she'd found him cute and told Matthew if she wasn't married, she would have figured out how to date him long ago.

"Oh come on, tell me, did anything happen?" Matthews was like a dog with a meaty bone. He couldn't help himself when it came to Ken and Eva.

"Do you want me to tell the story? Because I can just get to the good parts and you can jerk off in 30 seconds and it will be over. It's all the same by me."

"Fine," Matthew smiled at her, his lips sealed. He nodded when she didn't respond, encouraging her to continue. He reached down and held himself, enjoying the feel of his palm and fingers on his shaft. He didn't stroke, he just held it.

"So originally I wasn't scheduled to go to the client in Phoenix, but Ken meandered into my office maybe two months ago and told me one of the Managers on the job was going on maternity leave, and would I be interested working with him? Of course I wanted to go to Phoenix with him."

Matthew's grin seemed pasted to his face as he listened to her compliment Ken. He'd met him and he seemed like an okay guy. But her thoughts and feelings toward Ken, even the smallest details, intrigued him. Matthew knew Eva had positive feelings for Ken, both on a level of friendship and maybe even deeper. She'd been telling little Ken stories for a year now.

"I told him I'd love to to go to Phoenix," Eva continued. "I even mention that I wouldn't mind seeing some of the sites if he was interested and we had time. He told me he'd love to show me a good time in Phoenix. The way he said it, the way he looked at me, the double meaning was obvious."

"So he left and I got to thinking about it, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized he was flirting with me, but he always flirts with me, you know that. So I sent him a little instant message from my computer. I asked him to send me some examples of how to show a girl a good time in Phoenix."

"You sent this to him?" Matthew asked.

"Uh huh," Eva answered.

"Do you have it on your computer?" Matthew's heart pumped. Proof? Could there be proof of his wife flirting?

"Our company doesn't save instant messages. You know how much trouble we could get in if they were ever subpoenaed? No company with any sense saves those. But wouldn't you like those you little pervert." Eva flicked water at Matthew with her foot and laughed.

Matthew shrugged, a smile on his face. "Guilty! Go on."

"So you know how he answered? He actually said, 'A married girl or a single girl?'" Eva said.

"Interesting," Matthew said.

"Well I'm a lady with a sterling reputation within my community and I certainly wouldn't want to jeopardize that, so I answered that he could just send me the list and I'd pick and choose as appropriate. You know what he said to me then?"

Matthew shook his head, "No, of course not."

"He told me that he wished I was single. What do you think about that?" Eva smiled at Matthew.

"That's what he said? Is this for real?" Matthew wondered.

"He didn't come out and say it like that, he told me not to take it the wrong way, blah, blah, blah. I wasn't going to tell him to ignore the fact that I'm married."

"So what did you say?"

"I told him that was very sweet of him and I was sure we'd have a good time in Phoenix, even on the up and up." Eva took another sip of wine. "Well, maybe I didn't write the 'up and up' part."

Matthew thought about Ken, how he caught him gazing at his wife at last year's Christmas Party, how they'd danced together briefly. He remembered how Ken and Eva breezily gabbed about firm business and other co-workers as they all sat at the same table, Matthew fetching food from the hotel's gourmet buffet for them. He was a little tipsy himself, and he joked with Eva on the way home about letting them get a room.

Eva had told him if he kept asking her, one day she really would and he might be sorry what he asked for. Later that night Eva gave him the details of their forbidden tryst after the party.

But now she was giving him details of another tryst, this one much harder to separate fact from fiction. His alert mind was on the lookout for some hole in the story, or some provable facts. She had gone on the business trip. She had arrived home two days ago. Yesterday he'd worked all day and she called him in the evening, and finally pinned him down to come home at a reasonable hour today.

"The bougainvillea is getting out of control along that fence isn't it?" Eva asked.

The change of subject threw Matthew for a loop. He looked back, the large purple blossoms climbing high into the neighbor's trees. "I suppose so. We should tell the gardener."

"Did you change the sprinkler settings like I asked?" Eva asked.

"Yes, but heh!" Matthew seemed addled. "Don't stop the story!" and he splashed her lightly. Eva sniggered.

"So now that I'm on the client, I'm working with Ken all the time. Every day we get a little flirty. For lunch normally we have sandwiches sent in, but it can be monotonous eating the same thing every day Ken and I start going out and we have our little lunch dates."

Matthew just smiled.

"So we go out for lunch, and we get to talking about exercise and working out and he offers to go on a walk with me daily, he even asks if I want to cycle with him, maybe take a hike on the weekend. It's the first time he's mentioned seeing me outside of working hours. Ostensibly to keep each other motivated, but come on, right? I wasn't born yesterday."

"No kidding," Matthew chimed in.

"Do you like listening to the story of how another man put the moves on your wife?" Eva allowed herself to float on the surface of the spa, her breasts lazily jiggling on the water's surface while her legs dangled.

"Just go on," Matthew said exasperatedly.

"Okay, so we go on these walks, we decide 40 minutes is about right. Of course you know me?" Eva grinned. Matthew knew Eva worked out 4 times a week. She could run 40 minutes easy. So the idea of her going on walks for her health was amusing.

"Yeah, yeah, come on, get on with the story."

"So one day a couple of weeks ago we're walking and I'm stepping up this curb and he reaches out to make sure I don't fall, and I take his hand," Eva paused for effect.

"And?"

"I take his hand and he doesn't let go, and I don't want to let go either. We just walk hand in hand but we don't say anything to each other. We just, enjoy it. Eventually he lets go, but I was all hot and bothered by the end of that walk. I can't believe I'm telling you this," Eva stumbled over the words.

Matthew was silent. Something about this story was different, he couldn't quite work it out and then it hit him. This wasn't a sex story. This felt more like a confession. Her other stories had a plot. Ken fucks her after they go out for drinks. Ken fucks her in the conference room. They were direct, almost awkwardly bad plots.

But this was different. She was glowing and stumbling over her words and all she was doing was chatting about their flirting, the little things. The realization brought a little tiny ball of nervousness just below his diaphragm.

"This is real right?" Matthew asked.

Eva just smiled at him. "So not every day, but when we can we meet up for lunch and go on the walk. I even considered taking him up on his offer to go on hikes on the weekend. I never did. So I ask him about his girlfriend situation. He told me he didn't have anybody steady, but he had a couple of women in mind, he just didn't know how to approach them properly. I told him most women like a man who can take control. Just go for it, let the chips fall where they may."

"Do you think he was talking about you?" Matthew's mouth was dry. He took a sip of wine.

"I hoped he was. Matthew, I was so ready. I had that feeling like," she paused, "I couldn't help but remember when I was a freshman in high school, the night of my first real kiss. I walked the neighborhood with my first boyfriend, Jason Woodruff. We held hands and I just remember wanting it so badly, and then it happened and my world was never the same. When was the first time you kissed a girl?

"Eighth grade. I've told you that story. Madison Cutway at her house when her parents were at work. She did more than kiss me."

"Right? So you know that feeling? That positive, wonderful, great feeling?" Eva rubbed a leaf off her chest as she talked. "That's how I feel with Ken."

"Wait, pause. Eva, I have a question, just answer it, no bullshit," Matthew looked at her, almost dreading the answer as much as the question, but he was incredibly aroused. "Did he kiss you?"

Eva looked at him. "Mmm, hmm," Eva said meekly as she nodded. She had the expression of somebody almost apologetic.

"Like, a real kiss?" Matthew half mumbled the question, his mouth suddenly dry.

Eva didn't answer, she moved over to Matthew and kissed him, gently, a soft kiss. Matthew's heart pumped, Eva now straddling him as she squatted on his lap.

She felt his hardness rub on her as she sat, him sitting awkwardly with his swim trunks halfway down his legs. She broke the kiss, tilting her head to one side and touched a finger to his lips. He pursed his lips slightly and inhaled, sucking on her finger. She laughed and kicked away from him, floating to the other side of the hot tub hooking his swim trunks with her foot and pulling them off her husband.

"So did you kiss on the street?" Matthew hungered for more detail.

"What am I, a moron?" Eva gave Matthew a puzzled look.

"Okay, go on," Matthew asked.

"So you want to hear about the first kiss?"

"The first kiss?! There was more than one?" Ken felt agitated.

She seemed to ignore his question, "Well, we were working late, a whole team of us a couple days before we left, making sure we had everything we needed, organizing files, that sort of thing. And one by one each person has to leave, and it's just me and Ken, alone, in the conference room." Eva gave him a 'what do you think of that' look with her face.

"Aaand?" Matthew held himself, subtly tugging. It calmed his nervous feelings.

"Well, I was wearing my nice outfit, the one with the pinstripe skirt, blue hose, and high heels. So he's sitting at the desk, and I am writing some last minute instructions on a whiteboard. And I find myself writing way up high, and I'm just sort of posing for him, because I'm feeling like maybe I want something to happen. I put my hand on my hip, I kind of stick my ass out a little bit and I reach up to write, kind of arching my back a little bit. Finally he gets what I'm doing and he asks me to erase and rewrite and laughs, so I do it again, this time with exaggerated movements, really sticking my ass out, and I pull up my skirt a little bit and turn to him and I'm like 'like this?' and we're both laughing."

"Oh Jesus," Matthew groaned.

"So we wrap things up and he's staring at me, like his mind wasn't on the work at all. We clean up, gather our belongings and I meet him at the elevator when it's time to go down to the parking garage. So he's really silent, not his usual gabby self. I even asked him, I say, 'you're so quiet', and he just shakes it off and tells me 'It's nothing'. So of course I am so turned on, being with him, our little back and forth, I say, 'You want to talk about it?'. Honestly Matthew, I thought about texting you, asking you for permission, just going out with him, seeing where it led."

"You should have" Matthew said. Matthew thought about that night, but he was working late himself. He had no idea where his wife was but when he got home, she was already in bed reading.

"Really? I wish I had. It wasn't like I was dying to stay out late, but I would have. So we get in the elevator, and you know what he tells me?" Eva asked.

Matthew waited for the answer, holding in his breath.

"He said I have the luckiest husband, and he hoped to one day meet a girl like me. What a gentleman, right?"

Matthew answered, "I don't know. It's kind of over the line. It's a nice compliment. But really, what a pussy."

Eva laughed. "You idiot, he respects you, or at least our marriage. Before he said that, I wondered if he'd just go for it with me, right? But he actually looked better in my eyes after that!"

Matthew nodded, "Okay, that's weird," he had a smile on his face.

B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers