Eve and Andi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you smell Andi? I have been baking something special for you too."

Andi's moan was muffled as she buried her face in the cotton and felt the bulge there underneath. The cotton was rougher than she expected and she secretly darted her tongue out to taste the salty and sweet wetness soaking through the briefs.

Eve looked down at her beautiful find. It was just as she had imagined it would be. Andi was game for what Eve was offering and she was hoping they could close the gap in the late rent, work out some kind of trade. She slipped off her underwear, revealing a brown, fleshy dildo in a black rubber harness.

Andi got pulled in again and smelled Eve's cunt. It was spicy, musky, and clean all at once. She slid her tongue up under the harness and began to lick around, looking for Eve's clit.

"You're a good teacher Andi, but so am I. I'm going to teach you how to give a woman head. And then I'm going to fuck you. But first you have to tell me you want it. You do want it, don't you?"

Eve pulled Andi back by her hair. Andi could only nod. Somehow she had become complete putty in this woman's grip.

Eve looked displeased. "That just won't do. You have to tell me you want it Andi. You have to say it out loud."

"I want it Eve. I want it so bad. Please...please..." she trailed off.

Clear consent was all Eve wanted. She got it.

Andi went back to feeling around with her tongue in Eve's fur. If Eve loved it, she gave no indication. She only thrust her pelvis forward a bit to facilitate it. Andi was loving it but she also felt an overt desire to suck on the dido. It was huge and menacing but Andi wanted it inside of her and she knew somehow that she had to make Eve want to give it to her.

"Tell me what you want Andi... I can see it on your face. You want to suck my cock? It that what you want?"

"Yes, I want to. I want to and I want you to fuck me...please."

"One thing at a time, love." The tenderness was only momentary but it laid another layer in the story that was Eve and Andi on this kitchen floor; that power is a gift and is used with tenderness.

Andi took the brown cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck the head. Then she began to swallow the cock, getting I as far down in her throat as she could. She wanted to polish it clean and to make Eve happy. She wanted to prove that she could handle it, even if she was a straight girl.

Eve took every cue and seemed pleased. When she had enough, she pulled Andi away and pushed her down onto the flour-covered ground. Before Andi could object, Eve Reached down and ripped the thin, wet, cotton undershirt away from Andi's body. It easily tore in two pieces as it was well worn. Andi's breasts were exposed and at that exact moment became a metaphor for their entire dance, the whole sex act. She was more naked than she had ever been. She was totally available and vulnerable to Eve and would have done anything at that moment.

"Face away from me and get back on your knees." Andi complied.

"Now back up against me... slowly." Andi backed up into the huge dildo, ever hard and ready to penetrate her. Her cunt was totally wet and ready but it seems Eve had something else in mind. She reached up on the counter and grabbed the vegetable shortening they had used to grease the loaf pans. "Don't be scared" she whispered as she grabbed a thick handful of grease and lubed up the cock. She slowly worked it around the opening of Andi's asshole and slid a hand around to play with Andi's clit at the same time.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass Andi?"

"No, I haven't... does it hurt? I don't know about..."

"Just relax, relax as much as you can, let me work you."

Eve slowly popped the head of the cock into Andi's Ass. Andi was on fire and it hurt but it hurt in a good way. Every nerve in her entire body was screaming in unison. She tried to relax her body. Eve worked it around in circles, getting the head in far enough past the muscles that Andi could appreciate what it felt like.

"Tell me what it feels like Andi."

"It's tearing me open. I feel... pain... it hurts but... it is like fire. I feel alive."

"That's the right way, my love, relax and let me teach you."

Little by little Eve worked the cock into Andi's ass and then began slow; moving it around, not in and out but just sort of gently thrusting. She slipped two fingers around to massage Andi's clit and used her other arm to prop her up as she was being fucked. Andi was moaning and gasping and trying to talk but she couldn't. She was too far embroiled in the experience to formulate a sentence. She had never felt this fulfilled or in so much pain and at the same time it was enough to break her if Eve's gentle guidance hadn't kept her present.

"Listen Andi" eve cooed, "I want you to cum. Can you cum for me? I know you want to. Do you want to?"

"Uh huh... yes...more....clit..."

Eve rubbed more vigorously on Andi's clit as she bounced her around a bit on the cock in her ass. Andi's whole body was twitching and she was flopping forward, unable to hold herself up. Eve's strong arms pulled her back and held her in place as she rubbed and pushed and massaged Andi's clit until Andi began spasming on the cock and her engorged clit was throbbing in Eve's hand.

"I want to cum... please..." She wanted it so badly. The fear of getting caught. The Taboo nature of being with another woman. Her boyfriend. Eve's girlfriend.

"Oh, I will make you cum baby. Just relax, let me make you cum. You can cum now."

Andi used her weight to bear down on the cock and the hand rubbing her clit even though it was excruciatingly painful, it was also the most pleasure she had ever experienced in her life. She shook violently and flopped forward out of Eve's arms onto the floor and into the mess of flour.

"I'm cuuuuuuummming! Oh my god! Oh Eve!" She writhed around in spurts until she was limp, face down on the floor, Eve hovering above her. Eve leaned forward and kissed her softly on the neck. "You relax, I am going to pull out now. You have to relax." Every millimeter shot rods of pain throughout Andi's body but finally the cock was out of her and she was left in a wake of wondering if it had actually happened. There were stars in her eyes, literally. Eve got up and walked away.

Ten minutes later Andi was still reeling, laying there covered in lube and flour and her own cum. Eve came quietly up beside her and whispered "I have drawn you a cool bath. You should come soak." She lifted Andi under her arms and led her down the hallway to the bathroom, lit with candles, the tub filled with cool water. She helped Andi step down into the water and left her there to clean herself up.

Andi took her time soaking. She was almost afraid to get out. What if Eve wanted more? What if Eve wanted Andi to fuck her? It was all too much. She heard noises in the other room for some time. When the noises eventually stopped, she got out of the bath slowly and wrapped a purple towel around herself. She dried off and then tiptoed out to the kitchen. Eve was nowhere to be seen. She had, however, cleaned the entire kitchen. She swept and mopped the flour up, threw out the bread dough, washed up the dishes, put everything away and left a note on the counter. It said: "Thanks for the baking lesson. Your payment is the difference in your rent. If you are short next month, I would love to learn to bake pie."

Andi folded the note up and slipped it into a journal to read again later. She knew would definitely be short on rent next month if this was how she had to pay it. She never knew that Eve's assertive nature made her a good manager and negotiator in more ways than one.

12