Eve and Jerry's New Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry broke the circuit not wanting to talk in his present state of intense anger towards her.

When the carpenter arrived at his home, Eve only said, "Greetings, Jerry, as if he had just come home from work."

Her husband only nodded and reached down to grab the child clamoring to be held. With his free hand, he picked up the folded stroller and left through the front door holding both.

After dinner, where the child had eaten heartily, Jerry pushed her in the stroller while the father and daughter window-shopped.

An obese lady came up to him and said, "You are Jerry Bass." She knelt and said, "Hello, Melissa, My! You are so cute this evening." She then stood and looked at Jerry and said, "I am Martha Robinson, Eve's co-worker, and she and I swap family stories and pictures, so that is how I know about you. But, now that Eve's maternity leave is over, I am getting a break taking my comp time. How is that brand new baby doing?"

Jerry gave a say-cheese smile and said, "He looks healthy and contented."

She said, "I will be the Admin for the scheduled site visit. The email came today and Eve probably doesn't know. They more-than-likely think she is not yet up to speed. Well, I must buzz off," as Martha reached down and warmly said goodbye to the child and then Jerry. She wobbled off.

Once Jerry delivered the child back to her mother, Eve asked, "Would you like to come in and give Melissa a bath and read to her in bed? She painfully misses you tucking her into bed, Jerry."

The Cuckold said, "I am certain she does and vice versa, but life is all about changes." He pushed past her while talking to the child.

Eve was standing by Melissa's bedroom door as Jerry came out, and quietly closed it behind him. She said, "Mom brought a Strawberry-Rhubarb pie, want to sit down and have a slice and coffee with me and let's talk?"

Jerry felt strange sitting at the now alien table awaiting his soon to be ex-wife to bring in the food. After she had sat, Jerry asked, "O.K. I am listening."

"For starters, you and your friends are welcome to jam in the garage music room anytime because you won't disturb anything. About what has happened to you and me, I would like to make an explanation if you are interested in learning the details." Jerry gestured go-ahead, and she continued, "I never had another man in my body until a headquarters man seduced me during a site visit. It happened and had been happening for one week every quarter since a year after I went back to work after Melissa was born. Nine and a half months ago in the excitement I felt about the scheduled site visit, in the week before that site visit, I forgot to take my birth control pills. The result is that I became pregnant with Mark, who could just as easily been your child. You will recall how excited you always were to see me dressed up during the site visits. But, I only learned of my forgetfulness to take the pills when I was cleaning up the bathroom much later, or I would have faked a sickness and aborted the fetus. Now that Mark is here, I am glad I didn't. He has captured my heart. In my wildest dream, you will learn to love him as well."

Jerry asked, "What about your future with the Bureaucrat, Eve?"

"My ex-lover wants nothing to do with me or his child now. Plus, my co-worker will be working with him during all future site visits. He doesn't come to Abbott, so I will never see or hear from him again. And that reminds me, the child support offered in your petition is too small. I don't intend to contest your petition and even use your attorney but for the sake of Melissa, but would you increase it substantially?"

Jerry said, "I have some other things working, Eve. You will not become destitute, trust me there. Umm, May I ask you a personal question?" When he saw her nod agreement he asked, "Do you pine for the long-lost Jason Crawford when trying to sleep or when masturbating?"

She was startled that Jerry knew the name of her lover and that he would ask a question that only Jerry would ask. She paused for a moment to sort things out in her mind. "Try to salvage what Humanity you have left, Eve, and stop lying!" She said, "I have used my dildo twice since Mark was born and each time I thought about the private island vacation your grandfather treated us with soon after we were married and were so much in love."

Not certain he believed her, the cuckold asked, "Do you love Mark's father?"

"No. Never. I only love you. But, I just wanted to experience another man when I met this man whose magnetism was overpowering - and I wanted to have it both ways at the time. So we did it once but then we couldn't stop, and both began eagerly looking forward to site visits. So, by some definitions, that qualifies me as a 'slut' - God! I hate that word, but there it is. Jerry, I maintain that I am not an evil person, but I did make such a choice. There will be no more men in my life as I focus on trying to get my children raised and educated. I plead with you to not abandon us."

Jerry smiled, obviously in disbelief, quite sure that she would find a 'Mister- You-will-do' man and stood to leave. The cuckold could see that both he and his estranged wife were trembling. He said, "Tell Mrs. Nash the pie was delicious, as usual, and thank you for offering it, Eve." He thought of something else and said, "Oh. Here is your IPhone. You may need to charge the battery, but it should work correctly. When I was trying to get myself out of your life, I hurriedly picked it up. I was going to return it earlier, but I waited until I visited Melissa. My horn is in my car so I will fetch it and use the music room to calm myself, entering through the garage door."

"Oh surely. And, thank you very much for the phone, Jerry. Its return will save me a lot of money."

!!

Helen Crawford, formally known as Mrs. Jason W. Crawford, feet hurt as she stood in a packed Blue Line Metro car as the subway suddenly slowed to enter the Crystal City Station in Arlington, Va., outside D.C. There was a shift of several bodies pressing on her because of the train's rapid slowing. Helen ignored this because it was routine in her rush hour commute home. She didn't even lose her train of thought as she continued to read a Washington Post article that one of her employees had written and whose name showed on the by-line.

When Mrs. Crawford exited the car, she moved to an area where there were no hurrying commuters to run over her and placed her fashionable bag on the ramp. She reached inside to get her sneakers for the walk home but encountered a large unmarked document envelope. Puzzled because it wasn't hers, she opened it, and the first item she saw was an 11x14 blow-up snap-shot of her 40ish husband and a young 20ish woman. The second photo was of a newborn baby. She did a double take because the infant had hair almost exactly as had her two grown children when they were newborns.

Several legal forms prominently displayed the name, 'Eve Ann Bass' and the words 'Paternity.' She changed her shoes and went to a nearby Starbucks and sat down with a cup of coffee. The highly educated lady began to fume with anger as she studied the documents. She quickly figured out what was their purpose and why a person might have given them to her without her knowledge. The longer she sat, the angrier she became.

Helen walked the few blocks to her high-rise and took the elevator to PH4. As soon as she let herself in she heard her husband, Jason Crawford, call out, "I am on the treadmill dear, and will be through in nine more minutes."

She set her bag down and grabbed the document envelope and walked into their gym room. Shaking with anger upon seeing her Randy Husband, she yanked its power plug out of the wall, stopping the belt instantly. The Sudden stopping caused Jason Crawford to lurch painfully into the frame in the front of the treadmill.

Perturbed and in severe pain, Jason said, "You trying to kill me, darling?"

She replied, "Not yet but maybe later. Just look at this beautiful newborn child of yours. You should remember that our children's hair looked the same way as this newborn baby's hair. And, here is a photo of the proud parents enjoying a fancy dinner and she looks well pleased with your sexual prowess - let's see that is you, and it must be Mrs. Eve Bass, going by the documents included in this package. You two lovers were apparently taking time out from the rigors of fucking. According to these documents, your girlfriend or her husband or both, want child-support payments from you, Asshole!"

Jason Crawford's face was white with embarrassment and his body ached with pain from having rammed into the frame of the treadmill. He thought to himself, "l was running about five MPH. That Bitch!" There was silence while the DoD executive was trying to think of something to say that would defuse the situation and maybe fake some badly needed gracefulness.

Helen continued, "Hey Randy-Man, just asking, but since you travel to two other states quarterly, do you have girlfriends in those locations who are now - or were or will be - carrying your baby as well?"

Jason finally found his voice and said, "Darling. I can only throw myself at your mercy. Please, help me work through this?"

She spit at him, "I am going to help you work through this by finally fucking your managing director of your agency. That old Coot has been trying to get into my pants for years and By-God he just succeeded with your able assistance! As for us? Forget it! You are out of here, exactly like I said you would be when you confessed to having an affair when our oldest was in high-school. I meant it then, and I mean it now, read my lips: You are out of here because I caught you again, AssHole!"

Jason was carefully trying to move his painful body off the machine, while his bones racked with pain with every movement, and she continued, "You will sleep on the couch until you find other accommodations by month's end," as she closed the room door behind her. Helen fixed herself some leftovers for dinner, and after she had finished eating, Jason hobbled towards the table where she sat. She ignored him and keyed a phone number and said, "Hi Walter. It's Helen Crawford. My situation we have discussed at length has just changed. And, I would love to have that drink with you in the bar on the ground floor of your Condo building. Maybe you can buy dinner after you show me your artwork." She listened for a while and continued, "Good, I, too, can slip out of the office early and meet you in your downstairs bar about 3:00. And, no, Jason is not out of town, but he may as well be on the moon for all we care. Uhh, You might want to get your viagra prescription refilled tomorrow morning. Heh heh."

As Jason was now holding on to the table to remain standing, he said, "Darling, I'm hurt. My hip is killing me, and I don't want to lose you. We can work through this."

Helen said, "Go to hell, or dial 911," and didn't even look at the distraught man.

Later when Jason had managed to sit down and was examining the documents, he found a handwritten notepad sheet that Helen had apparently missed. It said, "Dr. Jason Crawford if you send a certified check made out to Eve Ann Bass for $100 Grand to the Law Office at the address indicated on the forms, my client will not sue your agency for allowing you to use a hotel room as an office. Also, your breach of security rules by working in a hotel with super-sensitive data will remain our secret while you can do busy-work as you hang on until your retirement. Your choice." It was unsigned.

The Randy's head pounded, and his bones ached as the full scope of the world of shit in which he found himself dipped, came into his full awareness. He thought, "Helen is through with me this time and will be fucking that Asshole, Retired General Walter Radisson, and she would be happy to tell him about my security breaches if motivated. The same would be for sexual harassment as then the fucking division would know. Shit! What can I do? I have no choice but to borrow the money from my retirement funds and pay up. He calculated for a moment on his cell phone and said to himself, "One hundred is the approximate net present value of what I would pay in child support over 21 years. I am fucked!" He looked at the photo of Eve's new child again and made up his mind to pay. He said to himself, "Jas, ole boy, that was damned expensive pussy you bought yourself!"

!!

One week later, Jerry Bass was putting the finishing touches on delicate paneling installed over a counter in a kitchen. His cell phone rang. When he saw his attorney's name on the LCD screen, he put his tools on the protective pad and clicked his phone, "Greetings, Barry Green."

Attorney Green said, "There has been a new development. I need to talk to both you and your wife together. Can you two drop by and let's talk - say sixish tomorrow evening? I will call Eve right now to verify that she can come, and I will call you right back if tomorrow night doesn't work for her."

Jerry pulled into the visitor parking lot of his attorney and parked right beside Eve's car. Apparently, she had been awaiting her soon to be ex-husband. They both exited their vehicles simultaneously. Sensing that Jerry would ask she said, "Mom and Dad picked up the children from daycare today, and they are at our home with them." There was no touching, but both walked into the building together.

After some small talk greetings to both, Green said, "First off, congratulations to you, Mrs. Bass, in that the Sperm-donor of your new baby sent a facsimile of a certified check so that it's net-present-value over a 21-year income stream should be a reasonable child support payment." Pointing to the spreadsheet he continued, "Here are the numbers." He held up a facsimile of the Certified Check and continued, "This is only negotiable after you sign three waivers and then the sperm donor's commercial bank will honor it." Barry waited for a moment for that to sink into both clients.

In time Attorney Green continued, "Jerry, you are off the hook for child support for Eve's new baby. Our gambit worked, in that the Bio-Father had too much to risk to fight court-ordered paternity testing which I was officially threatening him with via his wife."

Jerry asked, "How so, 'via his wife?'"

Jokingly Barry Green said, mocking a super secret G-Man in the movies, "You don't have a need to know. Heh heh. Seriously, It's the black-box agency bit where someone is talking - namely, Jason Crawford - about super secret matters in an insecure location. This knowledge by his superiors would shred his career sucking on the front tit of the taxpayers. He chose not to go there and will send your ex-wife this cashier's check if she signs the waivers." Barry showed the facsimile of the $100 grand check from Jason Crawford made out to Eve Ann Bass again. He continued, "I will present this to the judge along with the single child payment you are making, Jerry. Your divorce will be approved then for both income streams together is adequate for Eve."

Eve ask, "What are the waivers?"

Green looked at her and said, "You must forfeit all future claims on Doctor Crawford for any reason for the support of the child. I have prepared documents you must sign and then send to his attorney. He will forfeit all visitation rights to the child. It will be a few days after you sign before the certified check is in your hands. As your attorney, I would strongly recommend that you accept this and use the check to set up an income stream."

For the first time, Eve sat back in her chair and relaxed. She breathed out loud and asked, "How much did Jerry have to pay extra for this snooping ground work in D. C.?"

Green said, "About $2800. My PI, which I keep on retainer, has a flourishing Associate in Arlington, Va. My man says they worked through Mrs. Jason W. Crawford. I suspect she was pissed after the agent there placed the pic of her husband's new offspring into her hands - along with another pic of the child's loving parents."

Eve grimaced and asked, "I will buy an income stream for $97 Grand so that I can pay Jerry for the extra expense. Where do I sign both the waivers and the divorce petition?" Barry gave her a pen and placed several documents in front of her. After those formalities had been finished both Jerry and Eve rose to leave.

Jerry said, "That was excellent news Counselor. My Techie friend who recommended you was right in that you do know well what you are doing. Eve confronted me about the small child support payment offered in my petition - although, in fact, it was reasonable for one child. Her unstated request was that I would be slipping her more money as the children grew up because her salary and money from me just weren't enough - and I assured her I would."

Crooked lawyer Barry Green, who just barely managed to stay out of jail himself, stood and said, "Eve you are a quality woman in many respects. For example, in my divorce case experience, most such dallying by cheating wives is with mindless and penniless and muddled Randy(s) hanging out at bars and nightclubs and online. In fact, most of my cheating wife and/or husband cases are of that ilk. You, on the other hand, chose someone with means and extremely well educated."

Eve's good mood evaporated and her thought was, "God! Attorney Green thinks I am just another slut wife." Jerry's bitter thought was, "Oh, I get the full picture. Eve gets it on with a top-drawer guy and not some used up Randy like so many of your clients - and that is supposed to make me feel better. Ha! Just like, that is supposed to make her a better quality slut, eh? Bullshit!"

Attorney Green seems to have read the cuckold's and his wife's thoughts and said, "Jerry, we all have to live in the world as it is rather than how we would like for it to be and Eve, the brightest day always follows the darkest night."

!!

Life after the divorce settled down into a routine. Jerry moved into a nearby hotel-apartment and visited with Melissa at home at least once a week and took her out to dinner or play in the park on another occasion. His love life was floundering at first but finally found a multi-date internet dating partner happened - and he even got laid. (He said to himself, "Whoever said all pussy is good never got it on with that cow!" )

It was two years later, and Jerry arrived at Eve's house to pick up Melissa - arriving before she brought the children home from daycare. His ex- drove up and was wearing baggy lounging pants and sweat shirt. But, Jerry commented to himself, "This is the week for the quarterly site visit at work, and yet she continues to dress down - I guess she is not trying to impress Doctor Crawford or anyone else anymore?"

Jerry watched her expertly get both children out of the car, and he forced back a tear because he ached to hold his ex-wife so badly. The five-year-old Melissa started running across the lawn to her Dad, who stood by his car. Then the two-year-old Mark came running across the lawn to where his sister was already in Jerry's arms. Eve smiled big when his daughter ran towards her Dad, but then the two-year-old Mark came up to Jerry with his arms raised wanting to be picked up. Then Jerry's daughter, Melissa, said, "Please take my brother with us, Daddy!"

By this time Eve had sprinted over to pick up her youngest. At that point, the two-year-old pitched a fit because he was adamant that he wanted to go to dinner with 'Daddy' and his sister.

Jerry looked at her and said, "I don't mind taking Mark, but I can not handle two children in a restaurant. Would you go with us, Eve?"

Eve was afraid to say anything at first, and just shook her head, 'yes.' Finally, she said, "Anyone dressed like this in public would get stoned to death. So you will have to wait while I change." She handed Jerry her car keys and asked, "Will you get Marks car seat out of my car and wait for me?"