Eve in the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other man continued to mate with her.

There were a lot of men in the group and eventually she got used to them fondling her and fucking her pussy and ass. She fell into a half sleep, ignoring the laughing comments about that.

Jake shook hands with the starry-eyed men as they left. A few had discreetly made offers on Eve. Back in the barn, she was covered in cum. She didn't care. It was interesting to see her through their eyes. He went into the barn and turned on the hose, washing away the cum. He went to her front and checked, giving a small smile to see she hadn't even opened her eyes as he washed her with cold water.

He took his turn with her cunt, then put the douche nozzle into her ass. He liked to keep her clean and she'd been getting constipated lately. He needed to change her food. He waited patiently as her stomach swelled, then he removed the slow stream of water. As she expelled it, he kept the spray of water from the hose on her to wash it away. Then he shoved his cock into her clean asshole and filled it with his seed. Her breasts had gotten a lot bigger over the last month. Each morning she was in pain from the pressure. He decided to keep her in the milker overnight to see how she took it.

With the money he earned, he was even thinking of getting a new girlfriend to eventually double his income.

12