Eve Quest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transfixed, Sheila had to give me a tug to move. Slowly we glided to Jenny's side.

"Dearly beloved . . ."

"With this ring . . ."

"I now pronounce . . ."

She raised my vale and I raised hers. We kissed and it was over I was Mrs. Jamie Jo Wilson. Two hours later we were cuddled together in the back of the plane on the way to Maui, adrift in a sea of love.

Chapter 20

We had two suites and two cottages at the Royal Lahaina Resort. Everyone met in our room for champagne. The view was breathtaking and the company charming, but we had other things on our mind.

As we started for the hot tub Jenny said. "Take this." She handed me a small gray pill and removed my ribbon.

"Is it Viagra?"

"This stuff makes Viagra seem like a sugar pill." Jenny said.

Jenny began a carefully conceived plan centered on bringing me near a climax then backing off. She slipped me into her mouth and put her fingers inside me. With a slender vibrator she deftly manipulated my prostate.

We abandoned the tub for lotion and powder and multi-layered chiffon negligees. We sat on the divan, sipped our wine and watched a movie. It depicted a beautiful young transvestite being ravished by her equally beautiful young mistress.

The flickering screen, the moonlit night and scented candles spun an intoxicating web. Jenny's warm mouth ministered to my nipples and my clitty stick. I was barely cognizant of the movement that put me inside her vagina. The silky folds licked me to hardness, kissed me to climax and absorbed my fluid. I lay spent beneath her. Her kiss was so tender it might have been a last goodbye, but the morning found us in a lover's embrace.

"Good morning my love." Jenny said.

"Good morning my most precious bride."

"How bout a little fun in the sun?" Jenny asked.

"Let's do it."

I cleaned myself and put a tampon in me before we showered together. Our bikinis were tiny and sheer. We wore pareus in a mock attempt at modesty, leather thongs and big floppy hats. Jenny ran her fingers over my cartouches.

"I'll have my cartouches done when we return." Jenny said.

"Do you know what they mean?"

She ran her fingers through my hair. "Are you trying to tell me you're a natural blonde?" She said and started to giggle.

After a moment it struck me. "Of course, you know."

"One of them says Jenny the other says Jamie."

My eyes moistened as we hugged. "I love you, Jenny."

"I love you too." Jenny said. "Now shake your bottom."

We had breakfast with the girls. The big news was Sheila's new Italian. She said his name was Joseph, but she had nicknamed him Cavallo.

"That's Italian for Horse." She smiled and held her hands about two feet apart. "If you know what I mean."

Everyone roared with laughter and held their hands at various distances apart.

"I didn't want to distract you lovers last night so I thought I'd give you this today." Sheila said handing each of us an envelope.

Mine contained a check for $500,000.00. In stunned silence I handed it to Jenny and accepted the contents of her envelope. It was the deed to the house in Nashville.

Jenny spoke for both of us, offering both items back to Sheila. "We couldn't accept this."

"I don't know why. It was Jamie's anyway. I just took my cut off the top. Besides, I've taken a loft downtown. You'll need the house for the kids." Sheila said.

Jenny grabbed Sheila and they danced around the dining room like a couple of brash teenagers. After breakfast Jenny and I walked down to the beach and swam. It was a tender intimate time. We might have been the only people on the planet.

That afternoon we met the girls at the Hard Rock for lunch. They all had male companions and we got to meet The Horse. I'll have to tell you he was mighty fine looking.

That night we had dinner at The Horse's hotel. Jenny and I decided to go as man and wife, Jenny as the man me as the wife. It was a hoot. We turned in early and re-enacted the night before with the same result, I put my seed in her body.

Our days followed a similar pattern for the next couple of weeks. We did get up early one morning and take a helicopter up the mountain to see the sunrise. We parasailed and took dinner cruises and walked and swam and made love. One of Pam's paramours had a villa on the big island, so we all jetted over for a long weekend of fun and great food.

Our last night there was a gala on one of the yachts and we were invited. Jenny and I wore matching outfits of black all nude pantyhose, black one-piece bathing suits, bright multi-colored cummerbunds, black men's full dress tails jackets, black patient high-heel pumps and top hats. I figured the men would be all over us and they were, but it was the women that couldn't keep their hands off us. All in all, Maui and amour made for a memorable honeymoon.

Jenny Elizabeth was born thirty-two weeks after we returned from Hawaii. We experienced the awe and magic that is a child. She became the center of my life and I loved every minute of it. Jenny would feed her late at night and I would rock her back to sleep. I couldn't feed her but I had two fabulous pacifiers.

Beth was two when Jenny and I chartered a ship to cruise the Greek isles and try for a second pregnancy. Our second daughter, Renee Ann was born eight months later. Jenny didn't want any more children. As a matter of fact she had tired of copulation and our relationship had reverted to form. She was a dominant and I her submissive wife. I gave her pleasure on demand and received little in return, but we were inseparable companions and friends. She worked and planned our life. I spent full time taking care of the children and the house. I found I loved our gardens and spent time almost every day working in them. Our life was fantastic.

These days we see Sheila and the gang regularly for sex and for fun. They are all like Aunts to our babies and I am often the star attraction for sadistic sex. My taste in sex has moved more and more to men and there are always plenty around.

Jenny keeps one or two sissy boys in training at all times. I've never developed enough of a vicious side to punish them, but I do occasionally rat them out to Jenny or threaten them to gain sexual favors. Sort of like fishing in a barrel full of fish, Yah know?