Evelyn

Story Info
Dan falls in love marries his mother then her doppleganger.
22.9k words
4.57
51.4k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I was twenty nine living alone in my own apartment, having very few friends in my life, no close ones, just mainly acquaintances at work. My job, employed as a stock market analyst was very satisfying even though I was a backroom boy and never dealt with the clients. I studied the stock market to determine which shares would rise and which would fall then pass that information onto the two partners who would advise their clients to sell or buy. Although I say it myself I was very successful at predicting the markets trend.

There was sexual frustration in my life, partly satisfied by watching videos as I scanned through the porn sites, mainly weekends although some week nights. I was beginning to realize that my sexual preferences were beginning to change. I seemed to be concentrating more on mother son and mother daughter relationships and it wasn't the final sexual act that I found stimulating it was the seduction. The chase, the son pursuing the mother persuading her to fall in love with him so he could bed her. With the mother daughter I wasn't too concerned who pursued whom I just enjoyed the seduction and if there was satin involved so much the better. Even though I enjoyed them I wasn't so naïve as to think these videos weren't scripted, but there was always that thought that somewhere out there in real life it happens.

One Saturday night I was enjoying a video, well as much as you can when all these advertisements keep popping up of local ladies advertising their services. Just for a couple of seconds I was stunned when a picture of a woman appeared on the screen who was so much like my mother, I thought it was her. Listed as Evelyn sitting there in a blue satin dress with the top three buttons undone displaying the rather deep cleavage of her magnificent breasts with one side of the dress pulled up showing the top of her thighs. With her large breasts and wide hips she could have been my mother's twin sister, not quite identical but certainly a twin. In my eyes Evelyn was beautiful and looking sexy in that satin dress and I just sat there looking at her picture, the video forgotten, struggling in my mind whether to contact her or not. I watched the curser as it scrolled back and forth across a little 'Call Me' button on her web page, as if it had a mind of its own. According to the details on her advertisement she lived about five miles from me, suddenly the mouse took charge and with the curser hovering over the button clicked on it. You have to realize that my computer system was quite old and was not fitted with a web cam, which at that time I found a blessing. Suddenly on the screen there she was.

'Hello I'm Evelyn what should I call you?'

I was extremely nervous in fact I was shaking. I typed. 'Dan my names Dan Richards.'

'Well Dan I can't see or hear you.'

'No sorry I don't have a web cam or a microphone' I thought that would be the end of our conversation, but no.

'Well that makes things a little difficult but it's not the end of the world. May I ask you a few questions?'

'Yes of course' I was beginning to calm down and able to get a better look at Evelyn, she looked just like her picture and was wearing the blue satin dress, looking like she was sitting on her bed in the bedroom. It could have been a film set of course.

'How old are you Dan?'

'29'

'Are you married?'

'No'

'Do you live with someone?'

'No'

'Do you have a girlfriend?'

'No'

'Do you have a boyfriend?'

'No, certainly not.'

'So how do you get your kicks?'

'Mainly from porn sites'

'So what do you like watching?'

I told her about surfing through the porn sites and the mother son, mother daughter videos I like watching.

'What about your parent's, are you close, do they live near you?'

'My father died about ten years ago my mother lives on her own about 200 miles away I phone her every week and visit one weekend in every month.'

'Who moved away from whom?'

Evelyn was so easy to talk to, if you consider typing, talking, I knew the whole story was going to come out sooner or later so it might just as well be sooner.

'I had a girlfriend in high school, Helen, we stayed together through college, and it seemed inevitable that we would marry, everyone was expecting it. I thought I loved her, I thought she loved me, so we got married. After 18 months I realized that I had made a big mistake by marrying her, not that it was her fault, it was me it was how I felt. So I made up my mind to remain married because I thought she loved me. Three years after our marriage I found out she was having an affair with a partner from a rival company who, compared with my circumstances was rich. It turned out that she had the same mind set as I did and only stayed with me because she thought I loved her. Eventually we divorced and the only fortunate thing about it was, we never had any children. Our divorce was not very amicable, I got blamed, she kept the house I found a job elsewhere, in this area and moved here. At first even my mother took Helen's side that was one of the reasons why I moved away. After a while she realized that she had made a big mistake and apologized.'

'And how is your relationship with your mother now?'

'It's great, I phone her on a weekly basis and visit one weekend in every month. During my visits we do everything together, we go out to restaurants, see a show, whatever it takes.'

'So now what would you like me to do?'

'What would I like you to do? I don't really know I've never done this before can you give me some idea of some the things people ask you to do?'

'Well first of all would you like to meet I could come to your place or you could come to mine?'

I didn't know what to say I was lost for words and it seemed that the silence went on for hours although it was probably only a few seconds. Evelyn spoke first.

'From your reaction you probably don't think that's a good idea, then what would you like to see me do, how about if I take my dress off?'

I thought that was a great idea and told her so. She stood up pulled the hem of her dress up to just above mid-thigh then sat down again then began to unbutton her dress starting with the fourth button from the top. When the fourth button was undone she looked just like her picture showing a deep cleavage, and a hint of a filly blue bra matching her dress. By the time she had unbuttoned the dress down to her waist her blue satin bra was fully exposed with both of her magnificent breasts trying to jump out. Every time she moved these two jiggled appearing to be working their way out, but that was just wishful thinking and a little wild imagination. She eased her arms out of the dress and let fall down to her waist sitting their almost topless inducing little jerks encouraging her breast to wiggle and jiggle about.

After a few minutes she stood up and eased the dress over her hips allowing it to fall and pool around her feet then sat back down on the bed. Her matching blue satin panties were slipped over a matching garter belt holding up her nylons. Detaching both clips from one stocking Evelyn slowly rolled the stocking off her leg then carried out the same procedure with the second stocking, finally unhooking and removing the garter belt. I sat there desperate for her to remove her panties; instead she open a drawer took out a white satin chemise. Just before slipping it on she turned her back to me and I watched as she unhooked and removed her bra, then as she turned to face me she slipped the chemise over her head then sat back down on the bed. I caught a glimpse of those breasts for about a second and wished for more.

'Now if this is your first time at doing anything like this, there must be some significant reason why you picked me?'

I explained about my initial shock when I first saw her picture and the likeness to my mother in every way and that my curiosity got the better of me. I wanted to see her in the flesh so to speak rather than a picture.

'So now you have seen me and in the flesh what is your opinion do you still think I look like your mother?'

'Even more so you could be her twin sister.'

'Now let me get this right, you are currently looking at mother and son porno sites so does that mean you are in love with your mother?' There was a long silence I was too shocked to answer.

'I'll take that as a yes. Have you slept with her?'

I almost shouted no. 'No.'

'Would you like to sleep with her?' For the first time since I was a teenager I knew I wanted my mother in an inappropriate way, I would have preferred not to, but I was not in control of my emotions.

'Yes.'

'Have you ever tried to seduce her?'

'No.'

'Why not?'

'First it's against the law, secondly it's inappropriate and lastly and probably the most compelling reason is that it might upset and disgust her and she would never talk to me again.'

'Can't you tell whether she's receptive towards you?'

'No, how would I know a thing like that?'

'Well when you visit each month how does she greet you when she first sees you?'

'She throws her arms around my neck and she gives me a quick kiss on the lips.'

'Well that's an encouraging start, and how does that make you feel?'

'Slightly embarrassed because I can feel her breasts pressing up against me but excited at the same time fantasizing that we were lovers, daring myself to put my arms around her waist and pull her close, but I never do.'

'And you've never tried to show her how you feel, by say prolonging that initial kiss?'

'No I haven't.'

'Do you complement her on her looks or hint on the style of clothes you would like to see her wear, things like shorter skirts, see through blouses or plunging necklines. Of course you have to be discrete the way you approach it, you just can't blurt it out?'

'No I wouldn't dare suggest such things like that.'

'You could always take her shopping to buy new clothes and make subtle suggestions on what you think would suit her. What about when you are together, I don't suppose you are the touchy feely type, taking her hand to help her out of the car or down steps. When you are sitting close to her you could rest your hand on her arm or thigh for a few seconds while you make a point. When an opportunity arises guide her into a confined place where you have to squeeze past her pressing your chest against hers or sliding your hand across her behind. At times, say when she is working in the kitchen and has her back to you, place your hands on her hips lean forward pressing your body against hers and whisper little complements into her ear.'

'It all sounds so simple but what if it backfires, what then?'

'It won't if you do as I say; now let's make plans for your next visit. Right, first thing, cancel your very next visit, since you travel up Friday wait until the Thursday before breaking the news that you have to work over the next four weekends, then when you next visit it will have been two months since she's seen you, then I expect she will be more receptive to your advances. When she greets you place your arm around her waist and pull her closer to you, not to tight, and prolong the kiss, with your lips only lightly touching hers. If you carry out our plans like I've suggested don't be surprised if she becomes more receptive, but don't take things along too fast, for that first weekend be a gentleman, only do the things the way I told you. Let me know how you get on, I'll give you my telephone number it will be easier if we talk over the phone.'

Mother seemed devastated when I phoned to cancel our weekend and told her I would be working for the next four weekends, or at least that's how it sounded to me. I found myself wishing the time away so that I could visit but at the same time I felt increasing trepidation as the weekend drew closer.

As I pulled onto the drive in front of my mother's house that Friday afternoon, I felt sick to my stomach. All my plans seemed to be gradually eroding as I sat in the car, my legs feeling too weak to support me if I tried walking to the front door. The front door opened my mother emerged looking fantastic as she stepped out onto the front step wearing a slightly shorter than usual a cream satin pleated skirt, the hem about an inch above her knee, and tight coffee colored blouse accentuating her voluptuous breasts. She also seemed a little nervous, but more excited as she beckoned me out of the car. I decided to risk it; my legs never buckled as I walked around to the trunk to fetch my bag.

Following her inside she waited to let me pass before closing the door behind me. Up to that point we hadn't said a word to each other however once the door was closed and we were in our own little private world she threw both her arms around my neck and raised her lips to meet mine. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion my arm was around her waist pulling her close to me before our lips touched, when they did I made sure the kiss was tender and lingered just as Evelyn suggested. My mother seemed to take it all in her stride she never complained neither did she pull away in fact I think she prolonged the kiss while deliberately pushing her breasts into my chest something I had previously failed to realize. We stood there locked in our embrace for more than a half a minute while we briefly kissed again, this time instigated by me. She looked me straight in the eye.

'What was that for?' I thought I was in trouble.

'That's for the kiss I missed last month.' With that she lifted her face towards mine and provided me with another lingering kiss.

'That's for the kiss I missed last month.'

Eventually we made our way into the sitting room and sat side by side on the sofa.

'Darling I've made reservations for tonight at a new restaurant which has recently opened, I hope you don't mind, it'll save me cooking?'

I placed my hand lightly on her thigh 'Of course I don't mind it's always nice when we go out together. She put her hand on top of mine and gave it a squeeze.

'Thank you darling, do you think I ought to change into something more appropriate?'

'Certainly not I love the way your dressed, you look fantastic.'

She laughed but it was more like a girlish giggle 'Don't you think the skirt is a little short and my blouse a little tight?'

'I like your skirt it could even be a couple of inches shorter and your blouse is perfect.'

'You would like to see me wearing shorter skirts, is that so you can see my legs?'

'No, I mean Yes, I think you could easily carry it off, and I'd like to show you off to make other men jealous.'

'Daniel I think you're getting a little naughty, but if you think this is suitable.' There was that giggle again, I actually began to believe she was enjoying and happy with our new flirtatious relationship.

'Dan when we are out tonight would you be a darling and call me by my name rather than mom, Debra or Debbie even Debs is acceptable, whatever you feel appropriate at the time?'

'Whatever your reason I would be happy to call you Debra, Debbie or Debs, I think it's a great idea.'

The restaurant was very nice with a really romantic atmosphere and I wasn't sure whether mother, or Debbie as I started to call her, knew of its special ambience or not. The food was excellent and we enjoyed a large glass of wine each, causing us to be very comfortable in each other's company. The wine also helped to lesson my inhibitions to provide her with that touchy feely stimulation. There was a small dance floor with a live band and she almost threw herself into my arms when I asked her to dance. That's probably a slight exaggeration but she immediately said yes. At first I suppose there was a slight embarrassment between us as we had never danced together before, our postures were very correct, our bodies just about touching. As the evening wore on and the floor got more crowded our bodies became more entangled. Her breasts were almost flattened against my chest and my sexual excitement must have been obvious to her. We didn't actually kiss but our lips got very close to each other as we danced cheek to cheek. Towards the end of the evening both her arms were around my neck and several times I slipped my hand down to her backside pulling her closer to me.

As I drove us home, Debs was laying slightly back having reclined her seat rearward a couple of notches. She was very relaxed, humming the tune of the Tennessee Waltz, the last waltz of our evening, whilst stealing the occasional glance in my direction. Back home she waited in the car for me to open her door and take her hand to help her out. Indoors we sat on the sofa for a while and spoke of how wonderful evening turned out. Taking her hand I helped her up then kissed her tenderly on the lips. 'Goodnight' was our final word to each other before parting to head for our respective bedrooms.

Breakfast was on the go, I could smell the bacon cooking. After dressing I wandered downstairs and found Debra standing at the counter with her back to me. Placing both hands on her hips then leant against her whispering in her ear telling her just how beautiful she was last night. She turned stroked my face and kissed my cheek and said.

'Thank you darling it was a lovely evening. This morning I have to go to the market but I won't be long'

'Debbie if you leave going to the market until a little later; from there we could go to the mall and have lunch.'

'Are you saying you'll come shopping with me?'

'Of course, I wouldn't let you go alone.'

The mall was a little crowded, taking her hand we wandered around for a while window shopping before having lunch. After lunch we drifted to the top floor which is mainly the expensive clothes shops. Suddenly stopping there prominent in a shop window was a mannequin wearing a similar blue dress to the one Evelyn wore only this one was a little shorter and slightly more revealing but not that much more. I pointed it out to Debbie.

'Do you like that dress?'

'Yes its nice but for the younger person.'

'Don't you think it would suit you?'

'No I don't, is to revealing, wouldn't you be embarrassed to be seen out with me wearing that, everybody would be staring. Would you really like to see me wearing that dress?'

'Yes I would, I think you would look fantastic in that dress, and I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen out with you, I'd be proud to be seen walking along with you holding your hand. Obviously people would glance in your direction, the women jealous wishing they looked like you and the men wishing they were me.'

'No, no, no come away before you talk me into it.'

Saturday evening we snuggled together on the sofa watching a couple of films. We only got as far as cuddling, although I managed to ease the edge of my hand against the underside of her breasts a couple of times. That was until she held my hands preventing further contact but she never admonished me, however she did seem to enjoy me nuzzling her neck. At the end of the evening I kissed her sweetly on the lips, said goodnight and went up to my room.

Sunday morning I was in my room packing my bag, having planned to start back about midday when Debbie walked in.

'Daniel since you haven't visited for two months, do you think you could make it back next weekend?'

I wasn't quite sure what to do or say, this weekend had been great and gone better than expected at least she was comfortable when I held or touched her. Our kisses although not passionate were beyond the stage of mother and son relationship.