Evelyn's Cruise Fun

Story Info
A wife enjoys her first BBC in reality.
3k words
3.97
57.7k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coldave
coldave
33 Followers

Evelyn walked in excited, she had booked the cruise we had wanted, 3 weeks on board a ship around the med doing nothing but relaxing, eating and drinking.

It was something we had wanted to do for ages and now it was going to happen.

I kissed her and thanked her for doing it.

She said she was really looking forward to it and said she would have to get new clothes for the trip.

She smiled and gave a wink as she said it.

I thought she meant summer dresses, was I in for a shock.

The build up to the holiday was all about shopping, Evelyn spent every spare minute buying new gear and she told me she had bought some special items.

I just thought she meant she had bought evening dresses.

We arrived at the ship and went on board, we found our cabin and settled in.

We then had a look around the ship and finally stopped in a bar for a drink. We had a couple of drinks before Evelyn said she was going back for a snooze as she was feeling tired.

I told her I would finish my drink and would meet her there.

She told me not to be long, she looked at me and I knew straight away she wanted to fuck, she had that familiar look in her eye, the one I had got to know over the years.

I finished my drink and went back to the cabin.

When I opened the cabin door I saw Evelyn lying on the bed, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

She was wearing a black basque complete with black stockings and a tiny pair of black lace knickers, I stood open mouthed and told her how sexy she looked.

She asked me to get undressed and give her a kiss, I did as she asked and was already erect as I moved closer to her.

I bent down and kissed her, she responded by sticking her tongue in my mouth. I lowered my hand and rubbed her pussy through her knickers, I could already feel the heat of her pussy through the material.

I pulled away from her and knelt down, I pushed open her legs and again rubbed her pussy.

I pulled her knickers to one side and rubbed her clit, she loved it when I did this and she always cums very quickly.

I put my tongue to her pussy and she shuddered when she felt it touch her. I licked her pussy and clit as she screamed. She held my head as she said she was going to cum.

She bit her lip as she came (She said afterwards that as the walls are so thin she didn't want to embarrass the neighbours.)

When she stopped screaming she told me she wanted my cock in her, she wanted fucked.

She stood up and asked me to fuck her from behind, it was her favourite position but I wasn't so keen, (I am only 5" erect and keep falling out of her in that position) but I had to give it a go.

She looked so sexy as I watched her bend over the bed. I pulled her knickers to one side as I put my cock at her pussy entrance, she gasped as I pushed in her.

I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her.

She likes it when I talk dirty to her and I asked her if she liked to think it was another man fucking her while I watched, she gasped and said yes.

She was thinking it was another cock in her pussy and she loved it.

That was too much for me and I felt the familiar build up in my balls as I shot my cum right inside her pussy.

I made sure every last drop of spunk went in her pussy.

I withdrew and looked at her red pussy.

I saw my spunk dribble from her as she pulled her knickers back over to catch any drips.

As She stood up Evelyn said she hoped I liked her new outfit and there were plenty more to look forward to.

After showering and dressing, We went for dinner and sat talking as we enjoyed the wonderful food on offer on the cruise.

I asked her if she was serious about having another man but she said it was just fantasy and she couldn't do it in real life.

I asked her why not.

She said she just couldn't no real reason given.

We left it at that and finished our meal.

Afterwards we went for another drink before bed and sat chatting at the bar.

The barman was a very tall muscular black man and I saw Evelyn keep glancing at him, I laughed and said she fancied him but she blushed and said she didn't.

This guy was very good looking and was very, very black. I ordered another couple of drinks and started to talk to him.

I found out his name was Pasqual and he was from the former French colony of Bikina Faso in Africa, he worked on the ship and sent most of his wages back to his family.

He seemed very pleasant and I noticed he kept glancing at Evelyn.

We finished our drinks and decided to call it a night saying our good nights to Pasqual.

We got up the following morning and lounged around for the day as we were at sea all day so there was no rush to do anything.

Evelyn said she was going back to the cabin and wanted me to go with her as she was feeling horny and needed fucked.

I got up and we hurried back, I wasn't sure if it was the sea air that was making her horny but I was enjoying it.

As soon as the door shut I pushed her up against the cabin wall and kissed her, I put my hand behind her and unzipped her dress.

It fell to the floor and I rubbed her tits.

Evelyn dropped to her knees and unzipped me, she pulled my cock out and started to lick and kiss my cock, it started to strain as she wrapped her hand around my shaft and started to wank it hard.

she looked up at me and asked me if I wanted to put my hard cock in her wet pussy, I told her if she carried on talking to me like that I would come there and then.

She stood up and bent over again, I pulled her knickers to one side and stuck my cock in her hot wet pussy.

As I started to fuck her I thought of Pasqual and asked her if she wanted his big black cock in her.

She said "oh yes it would feel great". I fucked her hard

As she screamed out, I said I would love to see his cock in her and she moaned saying she would love to feel it in her pussy too.

Hearing her say that me so horny I quickly spunked in her pussy again.

When we had cleaned up I again asked her if she would like it for real but she said she couldn't.

I started to think of ways I could make it happen.

The rest of the week we ate and drank and just generally relaxed, but all the time I kept thinking of Evelyn and Pasqual and how much I would love to see them fuck but knew it probably wouldn't happen.

On the Sunday night we went for a meal then a drink at Pasqual's bar, we had a few to drink and were getting quite tipsy as the evening wore on.

It was late on in the evening and we were the only two left in the bar, it must have been the drink but I said to Pasqual that Evelyn fancied him. She blushed and told me to shut up and playfully hit my arm. Pasqual just laughed and said I was a very lucky man as he thought she was a beautiful looking woman.

The conversation continued and got more and more risky and when Evelyn went to the loo I said something about him fucking her and laughed.

I looked at him but he wasn't laughing anymore.

He said I shouldn't joke about things like that because he would love to.

Evelyn come back and saw the look between me and Pasqual and asked me what was going on.

I told her what Pasqual had said, she turned to me and said no way, she said she couldn't do it and went to leave.

I grabbed her hand and told her it would just be sex and I would be there to make sure it was all ok.

She said no again.

I asked her to think how she would feel being fucked from behind by a big cock and I saw her look at me.

We carried on talking and to my utter disbelief Evelyn eventually said she would, but only the once.

I asked her when and she said it would have to be now before the feeling wore off.

I told Pasqual and he said he would be finishing in about ½ hour and he would come to our cabin.

We walked back through the ship to our cabin in virtual silence, I could feel Evelyn shaking as we walked.

When we got back to our cabin she got straight in the shower then got dressed.

She wore a black see through negligee, underneath she had a pair of black stockings with black suspenders and a ½ cup bra, this made her nipples point out through the negligee, and once again she looked gorgeous and increfibly sexy

There was a knock on the door, I answered it and asked Pasqual in; he looked at Evelyn and whistled.

He said she looked sexy and walked over to her, he rubbed his hand through her hair then pulled her to him.

I saw her shaking again as he leant down and kissed her.

He rubbed her back as his long tongue made its way in her mouth.

I sat down to watch.

Pasqual pushed her down on the bed, he lay on top of her and lowered his hand down to her pussy.

Her legs appeared to part as he did it, she was kissing him hard as his big black hands rubbed her clit, she was letting out a gentle moan as he did it.

He pulled himself down the bed until he was staring right at her pussy, he parted her lips and kissed it.

He then pushed his tongue in her and she grabbed the bed and tensed, he flicked her clit and she let out a cry.

He carried on as she looked at me and said she was going to come.

Her eyes shut as she screamed out, she was shaking all over as the spasms went through her.

Pasqual stood up and undressed, as he removed his trousers his cock sprang out in front of him.

Both me and Evelyn looked and gasped as we saw it, it was the biggest cock we had ever seen, it was massive.

Evelyn reached out and took hold of it, her grasp did not go all round the girth, we had never seen a cock so big. Pasqual asked her to suck his cock, she looked in panic as she pulled it to her, she licked the end then tried to put it in her mouth, she struggled to get it in so settled for licking the length and sucking his balls.

Evelyn wanked him and slowly pulled along the length, getting quicker as she did it.

Pasqual stopped her and pulled her to her feet, he told her he wanted to fuck her.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes, he told her not to worry as she was really wet and would enjoy it.

She asked me if I was going to get undressed as I watched

I quickly took all my clothes off.

Pasqual gently turned her round and pushed her forward, she automatically opened her legs, he lifted her negligee over her hips, her arse sticking out for us both to look at. He rubbed her pussy again to make sure it was nice and wet.

Just as he was about to push it in she turned around and told me to help him in her.

had never touched another man's cock before and never thought I would, especially one that big, but she asked me to guide him in her.

I walked over and grabbed his cock, it felt even bigger than it looked, I took hold of it and parted Evelyn's lips.

I pushed it in her and I could see her start to stretch to accept it. Evelyn tensed up as he carried on pushing in her.

She was talking as he pushed in, saying she could feel every vein and ridge on his cock and she wouldn't be able to take it all.

I was still right at her pussy watching this thing go in her, .

I couldn't believe how much she had to stretch to accommodate him. He withdrew then pushed back in, he grabbed her hips again and started to fuck her hard, he had the whole of his cock in her and she was screaming in pleasure as he fucked her.

I sat close to her pussy watching his cock going in and out, his cock was drawing her pussy lips out rubbing his shaft.

I could feel little splatters of juice hit my face and shoulder as she got more and more wet.

Pasqual pulled out of her and it was strange looking at her pussy so open, red and stretched, I asked her if she was ok.

she said she felt full but wanted to suck my cock at the same time.

I got up and lay on the bed in front of her, she took my cock in her mouth but struggled to keep it in as Pasqual fucked her harder.

Evelyn gasped as Pasqual pulled out of her, she looked over her shoulder and he asked her to lay on the bed, I got up and Evelyn got down, every time I saw Pasqual's cock it seemed to get even bigger, he held it as Evelyn got comfortable on the bed.

She pulled her negligee up and opened her legs.

Pasqual got down and pushed his cock back in her, she shouted out as he forced it back in, she clamped her nylon legs around his arse, the contrast of her white skin and short blonde hair against his black skin was striking.

I sat and watched as once again he stretched her pussy wide with his cock. Evelyn was rocking on the bed as he pushed really deep in her, he started to fuck her deeper and Evelyn shouted out she was going to come.

I noticed as he went to withdraw, to spunk on her, Evelyn clamped her legs tighter around him and forced him to release his hot spunk inside her pussy.

I saw the spasm go through him I knew he was releasing his seed in Evelyn, she looked straight in my eyes as she felt every last drop spurt in to her pussy.

Pasqual lay on top of her for a minute to catch his breath and Evelyn released him from her tight clasp.

He was still bigger than me even though he was now going limp.

He finally withdrew from Evelyn and I took a close look and could see she was full of his spunk.

Pasqual sat down to have a rest and Evelyn called me over.

Evelyn said as I had asked her to do something & she had fucked Pasqual, then it only right i should do something for her.

She told me I could fuck her and release my spunk in her, but first i would have to clean her up.

I knew exactly what she meant and said yes, it was something I had thought about before but never thought I would get the chance.

I knelt down and got the overpowering smell of his spunk.

I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out, I touched his spunk and pulled away.

It created a string back to her pussy and I started to gobble it up.

The smell went as I started to lick her and taste more spunk,

I was soon scooping it out with my tongue.

Evelyn soon said she was clean enough and I could fuck her.

Pasqual sat and watched as I entered my wife, she felt slack, she was always so tight, but then with what she had just been fucking I wasn't surprised.

I could feel some of his spunk in her pussy and I soon had the familiar build up and released my load of hot spunk in her as well

I withdrew and watched as my spunk dripped from her well used pussy

Pasqual got dressed and kissed her, he said if we were interested he had three friends who he knew would love to fuck Evelyn and if she wanted to we could meet all of them together for a gangbang.

I thanked him and said I would let him know, Evelyn stayed quiet.

After he had gone I asked Evelyn if she was ok, she said she was and her pussy was tingling and felt really good.

She said when he first entered her she was hurting but it was a nice hurt. I asked her if she wanted to take him up on his offer.

She had that glint in her eye and said she had fucked a stranger tonight when she never thought she would so she won't say never,

I took that as my queue to remember to ask Pasqual the next time I saw him, how I would love to see the four big cocks fuck her hard releasing their spunk in her, I would probably have to clean her up but it was a price worth paying.

I couldn't wait.

coldave
coldave
33 Followers