Evelyn's Life is Far From Rosy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner was I dressed then my door opened to reveal Mistress Valerie.

"I will take you to the kitchen for breakfast then we must be on our way. I have some appointments for you today and a lot to be done before we go home, slut. Come."

"Yes, Mistress," I said as we went to the kitchen for breakfast. All too soon I was riding with Mistress in the back of the car as we were driven to the shopping district. Because of all the hills in the city I often was able to glimpse the bay and the crystal blue water shone in the midday sun. The car stopped and I was led into a hair salon and I cringed, afraid that my hair would be cut and those awful earrings proclaiming me a slut slave to be put on display for all to see. I was not leashed, though my collar was still tightly secured about my neck so I could have run, but I also knew that I would be caught and whatever had been planned would become that much worse.

"I want her hair cut and her color highlighted. Trim the hair so it tapers towards the back and I want her ears to be exposed. I will return for her on a couple of hours."

Mistress left and so did my hopes. I sat in the salon for the next two hours brooding about the new hairstyle and imagining the questions from friends and professors. All hope of remaining a hidden slut vanished and I saw myself being used over and over again by anyone who felt they had some control over me. When I felt the moisture on my chair I realized that my body was reacting to this new predicament. I refused to allow myself to be embarrassed over the wet seat. When I was done and stood calmly as Mistress entered the salon and waved me out.

We walked down the street and I imagined everyone seeing my ear lobes and condemning me as a whore. Whenever my head sagged over these thoughts Mistress counted. Eventually she said, "Every time you lose your posture, slut, I will punish you later."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," I quietly said and straightened only to sag a few minutes later hearing Mistress counting ever higher numbers. My joy at being allowed to wear panties, albeit shear lacy ones, had evaporated and when she led me into a tattoo parlor I wanted to run again.

"I need those disgusting earrings removed and replaced."

I cold not believe my ears. My billboard earrings were going to be removed. I sat in a chair while the man gently cut the clasps from the back and the slut slave earrings were removed.

"Take out that stupid SEX tongue stud, too."

My joy was overwhelming me and I felt better then I had since my first encounter with Mistress Mai Lyn. I gladly stuck out my tongue and allowed the man to cut this disgusting mark from my tongue.

"Now put these in."

My joy evaporated when I heard those words. My freedom from marks was to be short lived and I sat sullenly as first my ears then my tongue were refilled. When the man was done I looked into the mirror and saw that I now sported what looked like an S in each lobe but on closer inspection they were roses, shaped to look like an S. I was still a slut slave but the marks were not so obvious. When I stuck my tongue out I saw it was another rose. I realized my marks were being changed to those of my new Master and inwardly I smiled. When we left that shop I had no trouble maintaining my posture, my smile or keeping my pussy forward.

The next few hours were spent in a tailor shop where Mistress selected materials and the shopkeeper took my measurements. A bag with a few items was presented to Mistress' driver and we then went home. Still enjoying the removal of my slut earrings, I allowed myself to adjust to my new hairstyle. All in all I was very pleased with what had transpired and was anxious to get back to my apartment and take a closer look at the new me. We stopped and entered an apartment building close to mine and nearer to the school. When we entered an apartment on the second floor Mistress said, "Remove all clothing in the foyer. In this home and at Master's main house you will never have clothing on. You will keep the heels on always unless someone removes them."

Stripping naked, I refused to hear her say "home". I maintained my posture as she led me into the apartment and down the hall. She opened a door and pointed me inside. I was shocked to see my bed and all my things had been placed here and I gasped and turned to Mistress.

"Master wants a closer tab kept on you slut. This is your new home and later I will go over the rules. I have your class schedule and Master aggress not to interfere in your education as much as possible. This means you will have to work harder, slut, both in training and in studying if you want to succeed. Now take a moment for yourself then meet me in the kitchen for dinner. I expect you in ten minutes, slut. Don't be late."

Over dinner I was first given my rules. I was to always strip in the foyer when I came in and I would dress there in the clothes she left for me each day before I went to my classes. Regardless if the house were empty or full of people, I was to always be naked and wearing my heels whenever in the house. I had to maintain my posture in the house at all times and my pussy was always to be pushed out, as if offering it to anyone or no one. I had to make my bed and clean my room each morning before leaving. I would be permitted time to study and to attend study groups. I was also allowed to bring my friends or classmates back to the apartment, but if I did I would be naked then as well.

Next Mistress reviewed my reports from Saturday night. In general the women were more pleased with me then the men. Although they indicated my technique was 'mechanical' and needed work, the men were less enthused saying it was like fucking a blow up doll, that I did not truly excite them.

"This means we need to train you, slut," Mistress said.

I took all of this in and tried to weigh it. I was excited about Master and my new look. I was not thrilled about living with Mistress and I did not look forward to my training. I was indignant about the 'reports' recalling the number of times I came and the amount of cum I was asked to drink. Seeing that I was not going to eat any more Mistress told me to study and that training would begin later that night.

I went to my room and tried to study but so much had happened that I found myself drifting to my new Master. He was just another Master, and like Mistresses Mai Lyn and Erica he was poised to use me for his own wants, but something in his voice and his piercing blue eyes had my pussy reacting every time I thought of him. Feeling my new earrings with one hand, I allowed my other to move down and begin caressing my slit. I slowly drew my finger up and down my slit, feeling my labia rings and the chain that pulled them apart. Eventually I slid a finger into my wet pussy and begin to slowly fuck myself. I emitted a low groan as my second finger slid beside the first and was shocked when my door flew open. With my two fingers buried deep in my cunt I looked to see Mistress with a whip in her hands coming into the room.

"Slut!"

That one word sent shivers through me as the whip flew through the air landing atop my hands as I tried in vain to remove it from my sticky pussy.

"Keep those slut legs open!"

I did and Mistress flailed away at my engorged clit with the whip. Again and again she assaulted my wet pussy and I cried out, "Thank you, Mistress!"

I tried to repeat that with each lash and eventually Mistress stopped.

"Your body is Master's and you will not use his property without permission, slut. Now since you are obviously finished with your school work its time to start your training."

She attached the leash to my collar and dragged me to the living room. I was made to stand with my legs apart while Mistress left the room. She returned shortly with her whip and a bag. Reaching into the bag she removed a large dildo. Moving in front of me she knelt and shoved the monster into my still wet and very sore pussy. Then she let go and the dildo dropped to the floor.

"A good slut can hold that dildo in her pussy using her pussy muscles. Now try again, slut."

I was told to pick up the slick dildo now covered in my own juice and slide it in. When I let go it again fell to the floor and Mistress used her whip across my tits.

"Again, slut."

Over and over again I tried and failed to hold the plastic cock in my pussy and instead of getting any better I found the cock hitting my hand on its way down.

"Watch me, slut."

Mistress pulled her skirt up to reveal her own shaved pussy, sliding another dildo into her cunt then releasing it. It stayed.

"Now watch closely, slut."

I watched in awe as she allowed the cock to slide out an inch or so then it stopped. She did this until only the last bit of the cock was in her and she held the dildo in place."

"A good slut controls her pussy and she grabs her Master's cock as he pulls out, increasing his pleasure. Again, slut."

My tits were burning from her slashes with each of my failures. Just when I felt it was helpless I was able to hold the cock in me or at least I slowed its drop somewhat.

I received no lash from her whip only the word, "Again."

After an hour of this Mistress took a smaller dildo and slid it in my ass. I managed to hold it in for a second or two before it too fell to the floor and this time my ass was assailed by her whip.

"Again, slut."

I shoved the new dildo in my ass again and again, never improving on my initial performance. My ass was striped by the time she stopped that exercise.

"You must improve those muscles if you hope to survive in Master's home, slut."

I did want to survive. I wanted to be Master's slut. I was shocked at my own admission.

"Yes, Mistress. Please help this slut to be better. Slut wants to please her Master."

"I am here to train you slut. Read up on vaginal muscles and follow the advice. Now go study or sleep; we are finished for the night. Remember slut. No masturbating, this is no longer your body to play with. You belong to your Master and it is his wishes you are to obey. Am I clear, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I had no head for my studies and I slipped my shoes off and curled into my bed. I spent some time trying to understand my desire for this Master who I barely knew. Master Kevin was just like my former Mistresses; why should I have these feelings? Was I just grateful that the ugly rings had been replaced. Puzzled, I fell asleep.

The next morning I recalled my duties and after finishing my chores I went to the foyer and found my outfit. To my surprise, I found a garter belt and hose, a moderate length skirt and a turtle neck blouse. The skirt was long enough to hide my thigh straps and the blouse would cover my collar. Dressing quickly, I slipped on my heels and left for class. All too soon the day was over and I returned first to my old apartment, then realizing I no longer lived there went to my new place. I was in the process of stripping in the foyer when Mistress came and announced that I had an appointment and to come with her. Tucking my blouse back into my skirt, I followed her.

We were driven to an office building and we entered a doctor's office. We were taken back to an examining room. Mistress had me strip and then get on the examining table, placing my feet in the stirrups placed in such a way as to open my legs. A female doctor walked in. I felt embarrassed to be displayed this way, but the doctor was non-plusssed and proceeded to do all those things that doctors did. She took my pulse, listened to my heartbeat, etc. Lastly she took a tool and spread my pussy wide open. The cold steel tool felt good while being examined so closely made me turn red with shame.

"Everything looks good down here. I don't see any signs of infection. Looks like a healthy young female vagina. Tell me what birth control do you use?"

I stammered and looked to Mistress who nodded that I should answer.

"Nothing, Mistress."

"That will never do, especially in the lifestyle you're in. I will give Valerie the necessary script. Since you have been a sexual slave it is amazing you are not pregnant or infected. At least we can control the pregnancy. Why are you not taking anything?"

After receiving a nod from Mistress I told the Doctor that I was a virgin when initially taken by Mistress Mai Lyn and that I never planned on sex, so I never thought about birth control. The Doctor handed Mistress a bag of what I assumed were the birth control pills and we left returning to the apartment. We ate, I studied and then we resumed training. I had read about vaginal exercises on line that day but had not begun to try them so I failed as miserably with my pussy and ass as I had the previous night and received more stripes.

The week passed this way and by Thursday I began to feel as though I was at least slowing the dildo more and more though I still was unable to hold it in either hole. I had not seen Master all week and as I went to sleep that night I was looking forward to the weekend where I hoped to be taken to Master's house. For some reason I missed his voice and hoped that in some small way I was better after my first week of training and that he would notice.

On Friday I was walking from one class to another when someone grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me around. It was Chelsea.

"I owe you big time, slut. Because of you, your Mistress has been using me like a slut and its all your fault."

"Grow up, Chelsea. You did this to yourself. You stole from her and she exacted her revenge. I would think you would have known better, but you were too interested in beating me."

"I see you have new earrings and a new tongue stud. Mistress must like you to have removed your old ones and replaced them with new rosy ones!"

She pulled her own hair back to reveal her own slut slave earrings and I smiled, grateful that my new earrings were not as obvious a mark as hers were.

"I know you won't listen to any advice, Chelsea, but just obey Mistress and your life will be tolerable. I'm sure she will release you from all of this when she feels your debt to her has been paid."

"Fuck you Ev. This is all your fault and I will find a way to get even."

I walked off and left her there sputtering her filth at me, but I was worried that she would do something to me. She was always a jealous type. I realized she probably didn't even know that I had been lost in a poker bet and was not Mistress' any more. Relief swept over me when I also realized she didn't know I had moved.

The rest of the day passed without incident and excitement at the prospect of being with Master sped my steps as I walked back to my new home late that afternoon. As I climbed the steps, eagerly looking forward to the weekend's prospects, my world suddenly went black. I felt arms circling my chest, holding me tight as the sack was secured over my head and a gag forced my mouth open under the sack. All of a sudden I was picked up by my shoulders and legs and carried back down the stairs and dumped into what felt like a trunk. Long before my brain realized that I had been kidnapped, the vehicle was moving and my screams were lost in the noise of the engine.

I struggled to remove the sack but realized it had been tied securely and with so little room in the trunk, I was unable to even budge the sack at all. When the car stopped and the trunk was opened, I squirmed and tried to get away only to feel the prick of a needle in my ass and then nothing.

Pain in my arms and legs met me as I awoke in a strange room. Realizing my arms had been tied together above my head and my feet tied together to the floor, naked, I began to panic. The ball gag in my mouth muted my screams. I hung there for what seemed like hours before a pain erupted on my naked ass. Again and again the pain came as my ass suffered blow after blow from the unseen hand. I didn't know where I was. Could it be Master? Could it be Chelsea? So confused and scared I didn't realize how close to orgasm I was from the striping my ass was receiving until the lashes stopped.

I waited to see whom the culprit was, who had taken me, but there was no movement in the room. Whoever it was had been quiet and once again the unknown took hold of me and I shivered in fear. Looking left and right and as far behind me as I could see, I searched to find something to identify where I was but found nothing. Hanging my head in defeat I noticed a large poster board at my feet with the words, "You are mine, slut"

My pussy clenched as my fear multiplied. Who was it? I hung there for a long while before someone slipped a blindfold over my eyes from behind. Hands began to paw at my body, grasping my tits and twisting them. I screamed through the gag as the pain in my shoulders and legs now combined with the mauling of my tits. He. The hands were too big to be a she, continued to twist, pull and squeeze my tits. Then as quickly as it began it stopped.

I must have passed out because the next thing I knew someone was retying my legs, spreading them wide. I felt cold steel against my ankles and guessed that some sort of bar was being used to secure my ankles. The chains to my labia were forced tighter and tighter as my legs continued to spread. I had to guess from the pain to my pussy lips that they were now almost straight to the side. Now I truly hung from my arms and the ache in my shoulders blossomed into tormenting pain. I felt my body being lowered until it rested on my ass. Then the unknown and unseen person busied himself or herself retying my arms spread apart like my legs.

I cursed my blindfold wanting to know who it was that had taken me and was causing all my pain. My pussy was as wet as ever from the constant assault and only my ability to convert the pain kept me from succumbing to it.

My arms were being forced forward and my legs backward as I imagined the person connecting the bar that spread my arms to the bar holding my legs. When I was hoisted back into the air my entire body screamed as all my weight was now on my legs and arms. My head lolled back and hands at my head removed my gag freeing my mouth.

My pussy was wet but the fat object forcing it's way in stretched it open so far that I was unable to breathe for a few seconds. I moaned aloud filling the room as the object buried itself completely in my aching pussy before starting to saw in and out of me. My fear at the unknown was tangible and not knowing who was doing this to me made the situation so much worse.

The object in my pussy was moving faster now and combined with the pain from all my joints had me moving towards orgasm. My breathing was ragged and I felt sweat beading on my forehead as the dildo fucked my pussy. My mind focused on my impending orgasm and then it all stopped. I thought I heard footsteps receding and maybe a door opening and closing and in anguish I yelled.

"Who are you? Why am I here? Please!"

But my pleas were only answered by the silence of the room. Blindfolded and trussed in the air I was forced to focus on converting the mounting pain emanating from my limbs and the unrequited need in my pussy.

Footsteps again, I think. Blinded I began to believe my hearing had improved enough for me to hear the stealthy steps of someone coming back in. I knew I was right when I felt my body being lowered and my arms being separated from my legs, allowing my aching body to lie prone on the floor. Then I was alone again and pulled my arms and legs as close to me as the ropes allowed, easing the aches and pains from being suspended so long. I searched my mind to understand what was happening and who had taken me.

My mouth was dry from my long session and my new rose tongue stud scrapped against the roof of my mouth forcing me to concentrate on my new Master. Had he done this? I tried to let my mind explore this possibility but I knew too little of him to know. Chelsea had the anger to do this but did she have the capability? Mistress was certainly not happy to have lost me in a poker game but was her anger derived from losing a poker hand or at losing her slut?