Even A Dom Has An Off Day

Story Info
Learning my own lesson.
1.2k words
4.12
23.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another grueling day at the office, I had begun to question whether I was up to the mental and emotional exhaustion that working for Rick involved. Yes, I was paid well, and the opportunities for professional development were endless, and my office was spectacular. But the wear and tear on my psyche was becoming a bit much. The only relief - or perhaps I should say release – I had experienced over the past few weeks was my newly developing relationship with Rick. Not to give you the wrong idea – it wasn't romantic. It wasn't even sex – well, not just sex. It was more, something darker and obsessive and powerful. Somehow I'd started it all and now it had taken on a life of its own. In some ways, I hardly recognized myself. As I watched my boss walk past my open office door, dress pants fitting snugly against his all too perfect ass, I wondered if I could endure the job as long as the "perks" continued on at the present rate.

Setting my pondering aside, I carried on with the end of fiscal year preparations, fully aware of the deadline looming the following week. I needed to meet with Rick to discuss some jobs in progress, and how he wanted to report their revenue that year, but he always seemed to be on the move and unable to pin down a time to meet with me. When he popped his head around my doorway I was pleased to hear him say he had an hour after work before he had to be anywhere, so he could meet with me if my schedule permitted.

I felt really positive about the manner in which Rick and I kept our personal activities separate from our work activities. After last weekend I was a bit worried. The truth was, in an effort to teach him a wee lesson about keeping his outbursts under control at work, I'd gotten a bit carried away and left Rick with a hard on that looked downright painful. Then again, it might not have been so painful had I not tied up his jewels for so long that the ribbon I'd used had begun to dig into the flesh of his all too solid cock. I figured I was a very lucky lady that Rick didn't bear grudges or I'd have spent the last 5 working days looking over my shoulder.

Five o'clock came and went with no sign of Rick. I continued working however, knowing that I had a deadline to meet and excuses weren't going to get me there any faster. Caught up in what I was doing, I was startled when Rick appeared in my doorway. "Are you going to keep me waiting all night or what? I thought you had something important to discuss with me." I looked up and smiled, unsure if his tirade was real or put upon and deciding to feign innocence in the name of workplace harmony. Clearly he'd been waiting for me in his office this entire time. I made a mental note to send an actual meeting invitation the next time and briskly followed him down the hall.

Rick's office smelled of dominance. Solid oak floor, leather chairs, waxed furniture all bespoke of a man that was accustomed to having what he wanted when he wanted it. As I leaned forward to put a stack of files on the desk and take a seat, I smiled secretly to myself knowing there was another side to my employer. Suddenly I was forced face down on the desk, the piles of papers so carefully organized scattering over the floor. I stumbled, trying to stand back up and meeting resistance as something, or someone, held my head and torso down flat against the desk. My head was turned roughly, and from the side I saw Rick bending toward me, his lips barely grazing my exposed ear. "Bitch," he whispered hoarsely, as if he'd been holding the word in his mouth for a very long time, "tonight you pay."

Grabbing a handful of my hair, Rick dragged me up to standing position and pressed against me. My back was pushed painfully against his solid banker's desk as he ground himself into my pelvis and kissed me hard. Just as I thought I could taste blood he let up ever so slightly and sucked my tongue into his waiting mouth, sucking on it with such intensity I finally cried out. Yanking my head back and staring down into my face, Rick growled, "Be quiet. Remember? We're still at work." Squeezing my lower jaw until my mouth was forced open, his kissed me again, biting down on my lower lip until tears sprang to my eyes and poured down my face.

Apparently satisfied, Rick pulled my head away and pushed me to my knees. In a quick motion his zipper was down, his pants unbuttoned, allowing his thick rod to bounce against my face. Again he squeezed my jaw until my mouth opened wide. "You owe me this, Bitch. You left me hanging last weekend. No one leaves me hanging. Do you understand me?" He plunged the full length of his cock into my reluctant mouth, forcing himself past the back of my throat which seemed to give way with a painful pop. He held me there, not moving, his grip on my hair and the back of my head relentless. I couldn't breathe. I was afraid to move. Rick had caught me off guard and I was still spinning, too shocked to react. Glancing up through watering eyes I knew Rick was in charge this time, his face a mask of pleasure and danger. I wondered if he was planning to make me pass out.

Coming to my senses just barely, I used my hands to try to push Rick away. This seemed to amuse him, and he began to fuck my face, slapping my cheeks over and over as he laughed. "You look really beautiful with your mouth full, you know. I should have done this to you sooner. You really need to know who's in charge here." Grabbing my wrists Rick then pulled me back over to his desk, quickly bending me over and yanking my panties to the side. Driving his wet, throbbing dick into my pussy I bucked involuntarily, the pleasure of being taken so thoroughly finally winning out over my shock. Rick twisted my arms behind my back, pinning me so that I could do nothing but endure as his cock plunged endlessly on. When finally my own orgasm overtook me I shook uncontrollably, unleashing torrents of pussy juice down my legs, Rick's legs and balls, and all over the floor. Rick grunted loudly and gave a few final, violent thrusts into my battered cunt and let go with a full load of spunk that eventually overfilled my swollen vagina and joined my liquid that was now a puddle on the wooden floor.

We lay there for a moment, on the desk, Rick's slowly softening cock pulsating every so often inside my quivering pussy. Finally he stood up, helping me get to my feet and picking up the files from the floor before they became ruined and explanations became necessary. As he walked me to the door he smiled unexpectedly. "I'm sorry about not having time to meet with you tonight. I have to clean up my floor." And then, suddenly shy, he blurted, "I think I've been a bad boy again Ma'am. Do you think you could teach me how to behave better?" I knew I most certainly could.