Even Ponygirls Sometimes Get The Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate grinned.

"Jessica, I have instructions to put bunny chains on you," said Ray as he retrieved the necessary items from under the seat of the trap.

Perhaps Kate had her reasons to submit so willingly to Ray, but Jessica had no wish to spend the day in handcuffs. She took a few steps back, warily shaking her head. "What if I don't want to?"

Ray seemed relaxed. "It's understandable you want to finger yourself after playing with the ponygirls, but it's..." He lunged at her, grabbing her wrist hard and spinning her around so her face was pushed into the whipping post, her wrist held high up the centre of her back, "... not your choice to make!"

"Ouch, you're hurting me," Jessica cried as she felt handcuffs snick down on her wrists.

"Who's fault is that?" said Ray as he chained the handcuffs to the back of her collar. "By the way, that's a couple of times you haven't addressed me correctly, but don't worry I have a little drill to help you remember. Lean all the way forward and raise your hands."

Well-used ropes dangled at head-height from each side of the whipping post. He threaded it under the cuffs of Jessica's raised hands and tied it off to a hook high up the post. That left her standing, bent fully forward with her hands high behind and above her. Moments later Kate was rigged up in the same manner on the other side of the whipping post. Their two well-presented rear ends were ready to receive their punishment. Ray noticed the way Jessica whimpered quietly and wiggled in dreaded anticipation as she shifted nervously from foot to foot.

"Shhh, Jessie, it's okay, really it is," Kate whispered.

"Do you know what this position is called, Jessica?" Ray asked.

Jessica shook her head, "No Sir," she said as several tears hit the ground.

"It's called the strapado, made famous by the Spanish Inquisition. They used to hang people up by the wrists until the shoulders dislocated. But you're lucky today, just five marking strokes of the cane each, for your level of disobedience. I expect to be properly thanked for each."

Jessica raised her head to see the ponygirls a few yards away watching the whole punishment scene unfold. They seemed to be enjoying it, and not even the bridle and bit could disguise it.

Ray delivered five sharp strokes upon Kate's buttocks, each one swiftly followed by "Thank you Master Ray." All Jessica could do was look at her companion's grimacing face next to her while waiting her turn.

"Thank you Master Ray!" Jessica gasped as the cane stung her buttocks for the first time. Another four promptly followed, each leaving a visible red line. Ray was no sadist but knew his responsibilities. Other pony drivers were a lot harder on the bunnies.

Jessica thought Ray was done with her after the fifth stroke, but she felt Ray's hand reaching between her thighs to grope her pussy. Instinctively Jessica clamped her thighs on Ray's wrist.

He laughed. "That's fine I'll just keep my hand here! Might have to get you a spreader bar to keep the ankles apart in future."

Jessica had little choice but to open her thighs, returning Ray's hand to him. Meanwhile his other hand was in the same position with Kate, who he found far more willing.

"At least one of you knows what she wants," Ray declared while dropping his shorts. He rammed his erect cock straight into Kate's pussy and immediately set upon a metronomic rhythm. All Jessica could do was look at Kate's scrunched up face, lips pursed, eyes closed, moving slightly back and forward as Ray moved inexorably towards his orgasm, which he finally signified with a few grunts of satisfaction.

"Excellent," he declared to himself as he dressed. Without so much as a backward glance at the bunnies still bound to the whipping post Ray jumped onto the seat behind his ponygirls. Jessica and Kate lifted their heads and watched as Ray grabbed the reins in both hands. With a shout of hey-yar the ponygirls were on the move. Jessica was impressed at how the ponies and trap turned a tight circle before swiftly trotting into the distance, the harmonised rhythm of bells becoming fainter with every step.

"That's Ray, always in such a hurry!" said Kate. "Isn't he a dreamboat?"

Jessica laughed, hoping Kate was being ironic. "Yep. He sure knows how to treat a woman. Are you okay, Kate?"

"Of course not! I'm horny as hell and tied to a post with you. And I have to spend the rest of the day in handcuffs. My arms hurt. We'd better call somebody to untie us."

They both shouted out. "Maria! Rachel! Anybody?"

12