Even Ponygirls Sometimes Get The Blues Ch. 03

Story Info
The Transport Cage
4.7k words
4.16
31.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any comments, suggestions etc much appreciated.

----------

3. The Transport Cage

Maria heard the calls and came, untying Jessica and Kate from the whipping post. "You're like twins," she joked, "both of you in handcuffs and the same cane marks on your asses!"

"How's my backside?" Kate asked Jessica later as they paddled ankle-deep through the lapping surf.

"Five thick lines on each buttock. And mine?"

"The same! Hope it doesn't hurt too much, Jessie. for what it's worth, I think it looks sexy."

Jessica shook her head in disbelief. "You say the strangest things!"

As if to prove the point, Kate asked: "Do you play football?"

Jessica was puzzled, thinking of gridiron for a moment. "Oh, you mean like soccer?"

Kate, who didn't know much about sports, wasn't sure. "I think so. We usually play in the morning. Sometimes volleyball, but that wouldn't work for us today."

"It certainly wouldn't," Jessica's sighed, tugging angrily at her handcuffs. Her eyes followed Kate's to where the other bunnies were kicking a ball on the beach by way of warming up. She liked to exercise daily so was happy to join in.

"Hey Jessica, can you kick a ball?" asked Hannah holding a ball nonchalantly against her provocatively cocked hip.

"Sure. I guess," answered Jessica with a disingenuous shrug. She was part of the soccer generation and had played right through high school and college.

Hannah, the unofficial sports mistress took charge. "Listen up everybody! We have eight players today. Jessica will play with Rachel, Juliette and Sumi... usual rules, first team to score five. Rewards for winners, forfeits for losers."

The goal posts constituted small branches stuck in the sand. The ball, lighter than a regular soccer ball, was no problem for their bare feet. After brief team talks by the respective captains, (Hannah and Rachel) the game commenced with neither an offside rule or goalkeepers. Jessica would soon learn there very few rules at all. In fact the only firm rule seemed to concern unspecified reward for the winners and forfeits for the losers.

Hannah kicked off, passing straight to Kate, who kicked ahead for Kelly down the right side, who passed inside to Maria, who tapped the ball past Juliette and between the sticks.

Jessica despaired. Her team was a goal down without even a touch of the ball!

Rachel kicked off passing straight to Jessica going down the left. Jessica skipped Kate's attempted tackle with little more effort than it took to giggle. Hannah was a different proposition, shoulder charging Jessica so she tumbled face-first in the sand, her cuffed hands useless to protect her. By the time Jessica spat out the sand and looked up, her team were losing by two.

The low-minded tactics of Hannah were just the incentive Jessica needed. Before the restart Jessica had a quiet word with Rachel to make a plan. They stood just a couple of steps apart. Rachel kicked off with a tap of the ball to Jessica, who gave it a mighty kick. The ball soared over their opponents' heads and straight through the posts. Her team-mates cheered, the others gasped, whilst Hannah was muttering about the legalities of such a long kick.

"That's a hell of a kick you have Jessie!" said Kate by way of congratulations, and others echoed the compliment.

In the end Jessica's team won 5-3. Reward, whatever that might be, was hers; although not losing to Hannah felt like reward enough.

-oOo-

Two men sat watching on a cliff above as they often did in the morning. They enjoyed watching the soccer skills of the new bunny, and how she ran so well with her hands chained behind her. Ponygirl drivers tended to notice things like that.

One handed the other a $20 bill. "All thanks to the new girl" said the recipient, kissing the note and sticking is straight it his pocket.

-oOo-

Lunch at the bunny cabin consisted of fresh fruit, the only midday food option; their diets being strictly controlled along with much else they did. Kate and Jessica needed hand feeding, and Maria was happy to oblige, knowing the favour might need to be returned.

In the afternoon Kate offered to take Jessica exploring in the woods and along the beach. With no better offers or prior appointments, Jessica agreed. Her concern that they were both in handcuffs was dismissed by Kate with a shrug. "What's the worst that could happen? We've already been kidnapped by evil slave traders and taken to their remote hideaway!"

"So you were kidnapped too?" Jessica asked.

"Well, yes and no. Firstly my boyfriend, henceforth called the bastard, sold me to some chap who acquired me for a billionaire oil guy, but that didn't work out so they had me shipped to Thailand. I ended up in Charlie's hen house."

"I've heard of that place!" said Jessica.

"Yeah, Sumi passed through there, so did Kelly and Maria. This Charlie, a Chinese fella, runs a kind of clearing-house for slave trading. It's okay if you don't mind being in a cage."

"And if you do mind?"

"Then, you'll find it a little cramped. But the food's good. Charlie's a great cook!"

Jessica rolled her eyes in disbelief, something she seemed to do a lot in Kate's company. "Then you came here?"

"Yep. Master Alex bought me and had me shipped here."

"Master Alex? I've heard that name before too. Must have been at the lodge. Who is he?"

Kate smiled, as if her spirit lifted by the mere mention of his name. "He's one of the managers. You'll meet him in due course. He's away at the moment, but someone told me he's returning soon. I can't explain it exactly, but it's not quite the same here when he's away."

Jessica was none the wiser. "Better? Worse?"

Kate was struggling for words. "Just less complete. You'll see. Anyway, I still don't know how you came to be here. Are you going to tell me?"

Jessica sighed. "Very well, I'll spare you the boring details. Basically I had a two week trip to Thailand planned before starting my first job as a speech therapist. I planned to meet a college friend, Nancy, who was backpacking around Asia. We kept in contact on the net and made the arrangements as she travelled through different countries.

"After the long flight from JFK via London I arrived in Bangkok feeling pretty good, having slept well on last leg. It was early in the morning when I cleared customs. Amongst the crowds at the arrivals gate I saw a man holding a sign with my name on it. I was expecting Nancy to meet me, but the man said she was ill in bed with a stomach upset, so had asked the hotel to send a driver for me. It seemed so plausible at the time!

"So I'm chatting to the driver as we're crawling through the rush hour traffic, and he's pointing out various temples and other monuments. I was enjoying being chauffeur-driven in the back of an air-conditioned limousine, just taking in the sights. Then the car stopped at a junction and the driver pointed to two smartly dressed men on the street corner. He said they were staying at the hotel and he had to pick them up. One got in each door, putting me in the middle. By the time I saw one of them jabbing a hypodermic needle into my arm it was too late.

"Next thing I remember, I'm on an aeroplane, and around me are stacked boxes of food, wine and all kinds of general supplies. I'm naked and shackled in a small cage. I could tell it wasn't first class!"

"That's not even economy class!" Kate commented.

"Yeah, thanks for clarifying that Kate. So I'm like doggy style in this cage, with my wrists and ankles fixed in leather cuffs to the bottom corners. There were bars going across the cage to keep me fixed into position, like behind my thighs and under my ribs. But that's not the worst of it..."

"Gosh, Jessie, that sounds awful," said Kate, trying to sound sympathetic. "What else did they do to you?"

Jessica's voice lowered, indicating details of an intimate nature were coming. "The other reason I couldn't move was they'd put things, metal rods or something, into my ass and vagina, and a kind of plastic dildo penis thing in my mouth. Honestly, I was completely stuck!

"There were two guys on the plane with me. Americans, if you can believe that! From their conversation I realised these prods and the penis thing in my mouth were wired up somehow. I could see one of the guys push a cartridge into the front of the dildo. He said it was cum formula. They were daring each other to taste it, but neither would."

"Typical men!" said Kate. "Scared of tasting their own cum, yet they expect us to gulp it down like champagne."

"He asked me if I was hungry, but I couldn't speak or move my head. He said if I could move my lips up and down the penis gag I'd get a reward. I don't want to think about how I must have looked, but I was so hungry I did as they suggested. So I'm sucking and bobbing as best I can when suddenly...BAM! I get a powerful electric shock deep in my ass which shakes the whole cage.

"Those guys thought it was hilarious, and one explained that's what I get for biting the cock. Nice of the bastards to warn me, huh? I guess they got bored watching my exertions as they put a blindfold on me for the rest of the flight. That's when the dildo in my pussy started buzzing and moving."

"Now that's what I call in-flight entertainment!" Kate chuckled.

"Thank you Kate," said Jessica, "glad you find my ordeal so amusing!"

Kate tried her best to look serious.

"Anyway, so this... this thing!... in my pussy is slowly moving in and out of my vagina, and it's driving me crazy; very distracting when I'm still trying to some cum food out of the penis gag. Eventually, with all that rocking I begin to get some of the food I was trying for.

"If the cage is rocking don't come a-knocking!" added Kate.

Jessica scowled at her. "Eventually, with this thing moving in me, I had no choice..."

Kate was jumping up and down with excitement. "You had an orgasm while chained up in a cage?"

Jessica nodded gravely. "Several actually... and the worst thing was realising those guys were watching me the whole time! As we came to land those idiots made juvenile remarks about removing blindfolds, switching off electrical equipment for landing, trays stowed in the upright position, that sort of crap. Anyway, the plane lands, the cage with me still in it are put in a van along with the rest of the plane's cargo for a long and bumpy journey by road. Then I'm put on a small boat which takes me here."

Kate seemed particularly edgy, shuffling from foot to foot.

Jessica noticed. "I've made you horny, haven't I?"

"In my defence, it doesn't take much. I was pretty horny before. Now I'm going to do something about it!" She strode off along the beach with Jessica following.

"Where are we going?" asked Jessica.

"The play zone. It's just up ahead," replied Kate. They were soon there.

"Oh my god... what a strange place!" said Jessica, glancing around the place. To find a torture chamber on an idyllic beach made Jessica think she was dreaming. All of it set among immaculate lawns and flower-planted borders.

"Whipping posts, stocks, stake-outs, hanging beams, doggy frames, spanking rails, poker posts; it's all here!" said Kate. She had the row of three waist height posts in her sights. These were known as poker posts — a vertical post with an adjustable dildo on top. At the bottom of the post were leather cuffs for each ankle. Kate selected one of the right height and spat on the top of the dildo. It was usually covered with a condom but would have to do. She turned around to rub it clean with her hands.

"Make yourself useful, Jessie dear. Spit on it, will you?"

Jessica screwed her nose up in disgust, but couldn't well refuse. She bent forward so her mouth was a couple of inches above the waist-height dildo and dribbled her spit onto it, repeating the action when Kate demanded more.

Kate stood against the poker post rubbing her pussy sensually against it, savouring the feeling. Standing on tip-toes she lifted a leg high to the side and slowly lowered it, and herself onto the dildo.

"Mmm, that's good," she said, her eyes closing. "Jessie, I need you to fasten the straps around my ankles."

"You're kidding, right?"

Kate shook her head. "It works best when I feel something tight around my ankles."

Jessica shrugged. With her hands cuffed behind her she needed to sit on the ground with her back against Kate's legs. She fiddled awkwardly for a while before managing to buckle the leather straps around Kate's ankles. She stood up and walked away, leaving Kate to address her carnal needs, but something compelled her to watch. She sat on a nearby bench.

Kate could flex her knees a little, enough to make the dildo thrust deeper into her as she repeated the action. For the second time that day, Jessica saw Kate's scrunched up eyes, and that distinctive pursed mouth as if she wanted to play a trumpet. Kate bobbed up and down for the small amount the device allowed, grunting occasionally, eyes remaining closed as she concentrated on bringing about her orgasm.

Jessica was momentarily distracted by a whirring noise above her. A nearby telegraph post had a camera on top which had been redirected to focus in on Kate's twitching dance.

Whoever was operating the video system had plenty of time to enjoy the show. Jessica felt herself inwardly cheering Kate on, sensing the effort and concentration her companion was giving it. Eventually Kate's orgasm came. She was determined to squeeze everything she could from it gasping with each final thrust.

Perhaps she should have been appalled, or felt pity, or even been aroused, but instead Jessica felt a strange affection for the girl, so powerful she could feel it deep in her gut. She sat in silence waiting for Kate to recover her senses before moving to unfasten her ankles. Kate slumped contented onto the lawn.

"You know they saw that on the camera, don't you?" said Jessica.

Kate smirked. "It was more embarrassing doing it in front of you. They've seen it all before. Iit was much easier last time when I had a chap pressing a vibrator against my bud. You want to have a try now?"

Jessica chuckled and shook her head. "No thanks. I'd need a good-looking guy and that vibrator!"

"You don't think I'm a slut, do you? I can't help it. It's the drugs they put in the orange juice!"

"Are you saying I'll be like you in a few days?"

Kate gave Jessica a big satisfied grin. "If you're lucky!"

-oOo-

Jessica suggested they took a dip in the ocean before returning back to the cabin. As they stood waist deep in the calm water, she said to Kate "I figured out something this morning. They can't listen in our conversations when we're in the water, can they?"

Kate laughed uproariously as if Jessica has just told a hilarious joke. "That's right, so we'll just keep laughing and smiling as we talk, in case they're watching us. Then they'll think we're just gossipping."

Jessica smiled as broadly as she could. "Kate. I want to escape. I need to. If the chance comes, I'll do it. Are you with me?"

"Of course Jessie. Absolutely. But don't you think for a moment I'm going to help with the tunnelling!"

Jessica laughed. "I need to know what's happened to my friend Nancy. I think they got her too. I'm hoping she's still alive and well."

Kate laughed as if Jessica had just told a rude joke. "I'll help you. Perhaps someone saw her if she passed through Charlie's hen house? There are people we can ask, but you have to keep your mouth shut and leave it to me."

"Thanks Kate. I knew you were the one I could rely on."

Kate laughed. "If that's the case you'd better give me a kiss on the lips. The chaps in the video room will love that!" So they did, and Kate was right.

-oOo-

Kurt and his ponygirls were doing the late run again, delivering the bunnies' supper. Jessica and Kate were the very models of upright, silent and still as they knelt for him. Not even he could find fault, so he released them from their handcuffs and chains.

He was accompanied by a visitor, who had rode with him on the ponygirl trap. This man of around thirty years was one of Rabbit Island's newest members and, according to rumour, one of the richest - an overnight dot-com multi-millionaire. He stood in the shadows watching Kurt run through his spiel with the bunnies, his only duty was to carry the food containers to the table.

The bunnies felt wary of any new visitor, but this slightly-built and bespectacled one seemed more nervous than they, his awkward body language betraying him. He studied the eight naked women kneeling in a row almost overwhelmed by it.

Those lonely years sat in his room programming a website which helped millions to 'hook-up' had bought him this!

Kurt was delaying dismissing the bunnies. "Have you decided?" he asked the man.

Dot-com man took another slow look down the line. "Um... that one," he said, pointing at Juliette.

Kurt quickly silenced the bunnies' mutterings and bade Juliette to stand. He back-tied her wrists and poked her in the direction of Dot-com man.

He instructed the man: "The play zone is fifteen minutes walk along the shore. Ten minutes beyond that are the steps leading up to the lodge. You really can't get lost. You remember how that contraption works? Got everything you need?"

Dot-com man patted his shoulder-slung canvas bag and smiled.

"Bunnies dismissed!" Kurt called out even before Dot-com man and Juliette had walked ten paces. The bunnies noticed the two were chatting amiably as they walked away, barely giving Juliette another thought as they tucked into dinner.

Juliette could charm anyone, certainly a super-rich young nerd.

-oOo-

"Holy shit!" Dot-com man mouthed slowly upon seeing the play zone for the first time. Even though he'd studied the plan of it beforehand, to see it for himself was something far greater. Every blade of grass was trimmed, all wooden constructions were smoothly polished, the metal fixtures gleamed in the setting sun.

He took his time to look around the array of equipment while Juliette stood waiting. But these were just preliminaries; he knew exactly what he wanted to do and why he was here - the King Kong posts! There was a sequence in the movie of that name which had affected him from an early age, and finally it was his chance to re-enact it. Juliette had just been cast in the role of Ann Darrow, tied between the two posts, struggling frantically to free herself as the gigantic beast approached.

The man inspected the two hardwood posts set eight feet apart. On each, top and bottom, were leather cuffs connected to steel cables. Each worked with a ratchet reel elegantly built into a hollow in the post. Push the lever up and the cable can be pulled out freely. Push the level down and a spring and ratchet engage to reel in the cable's slack.

Levers up, and with Juliette in position, standing between the posts, he fixed the cuffs to her ankles and wrists, even though the latter were still tied. Then he pushed the levers down. Each time there was a clack-clack-clack as the ratchet system engaged, taking up all the slack. Only then did he untie the rope from Juliette's wrists.

From his bag, Dot-com man took out a roll of two-inch white surgical tape. He plastered several strips of it firmly across Juliette's mouth.

She knew how the King Kong posts worked and that it was fighting a losing battle. Any movement of her limbs would cause the cables to be reeled in one notch at a time. Dot-com man stood back to watch Juliette's predicament develop. Getting impatient with Juliette's resolve, he took hold of his whip. "Spread your legs and arms, right NOW!"

Juliette whimpered beneath her taped mouth, and reluctantly raised her arms like wings, accompanied by a slow clack-clack-clack of the ratchets. The process would only end when her arms and legs were fully outstretched. That was when the torment went from mental to physical.

12