Even Wolves Have Those Days

Story Info
Some needed relaxation after a tough day.
998 words
4.1
11.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large man grumpily threw open the door. First, the meeting he had flown out for had yielded no results and secondly, he was stuck in the airport for several hours thanks to a snowstorm back home. He was annoyed, but mostly he was horny. A woman seated next to him on the plane had smelled like she was in heat; it drove him crazy.

"Send one of them up to my room," he growled to the men in the hallway. One of them immediately darted out to follow his orders. A smart werewolf listened to his Alpha.

Without saying another word the Alpha went upstairs to his room. The spacious room was dominated by a big and comfortable bed in the middle. He threw off his clothes and walked to another door. Entering his bathroom he turned on the shower to let it heat up. He looked in the mirror at himself. The man that looked back had unnaturally bright yellow eyes, almost glowing. Whoever they brought up to his room would have a rough night ahead.

He showered quickly, making sure to wash all the grime and sweat of the day off. He knew the sweat would be replaced soon. He dried himself off and walked back into the bedroom, towel around his waist. There was a beautiful girl kneeling in front of his bed, arms behind her back and looking down submissively.

Her hair was bright red and her skin pale like the moonlight. She was a sight to behold, her body was filled just enough that he wasn't afraid to break her. She had the curves he liked most in a woman, and the nicely sized tits that adorned her chest would fill his large hands nicely. She was dressed in a black baby-doll, contrasting her skin.

The Alpha growled with desire and dropped his towel. He noticed the girl raise her head for a second, eyeing his crotch, and he was sure he saw her lightly licking her lips. He approached her slowly, his cock growing as it hardened. He stepped right in front of her and swiftly grabbed a fist of her hair. The look of fear and desire mixing on her face as he tugged on her hair drove him mad.

"Service me bitch. You know what you're supposed to do." His gruff voice clearly showed who was in control.

The girl sucked his cock deep into her mouth, wanting to please her Alpha, her tongue swirling around it. She teased the little slit on top of the head and he groaned. She was good, and she liked it too! He could smell the scent of her arousal and it started to pull out the Wolf inside.

His hands became more claw-like, his feet grew and his nails sharpened, black fur began covering his body. It surprised him that the girl never hesitated a second, she kept sucking him like nothing was happening. She took him as deep as she could, then pulled back to the edge of the head, teasing him.

He needed more, he needed her! He pulled her head away from his cock by her hair and made her look him in the eye.

"Get in position," he growled and before he knew it, she was on his bed. This beautiful girl was laid out before him, he could see her pussy was nice and wet. Her red locks fell over her back and around her face. He leaned forward and licked her, she tasted sweet like honey. He dragged his large wolf's tongue over her slit, getting as much of the juices as he could. Then he took position behind her.

She moaned at the initial penetration and felt his breath on her neck. His need was clear to her as he started pounding her. It hurt her and made her whine, but the whining quickly changed into moans as her body stretched to fit his cock.

His large claw-like hands took hold of her boobs, softly scratching her sensitive skin. He was rewarded with loud moans and a plea. He heard her say the words he loved so much.

"Fuck me, Wolf! Make me your bitch," she gasped.

He started pounding her in earnest, one hand grabbing her hair and pulling it back, holding her under his complete control.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission!" He growled.

She whimpered and moaned loudly. "Please, Sir, please may I cum?"

His response was not what she had hoped for. "Milk my cock bitch. Make me cum and you may join in my pleasure."

"Yes, Sir," she said loudly. It was followed by her loudest moan yet.

He could feel her muscles working on his cock and knew he wouldn't last long. Trying hold himself back he pulled almost completely out of her and leaned over her, his body pinned her beneath him. He nibbled her ear as he thrust back in deep and picked up the rhythm again. Soon he was groaning with every stroke and he growled in her ear.

"I'm gonna fill you up soon, my bitch." His rhythm started to falter a bit and then he suddenly pulled her close against his body as he pushed deep inside. The moment the first jet of cum left his cock he felt her pussy muscles contract, her orgasm exploding along his.

After a while his cum was nothing more than a dribble. His cock slowly softened and slipped out of her. He collapsed, pulling her to his side and dozed off.

He awoke a minute later to hear a little slurping and feel a warm wet mouth on his crotch as the girl licked him clean. The feel of her tongue licking his cock had it already hardening again.

The girl looked at him seductively and asked in a sweet and seductive voice, "ready for round two, Sir?" It was all that was needed to get him hard as a rock again.

*****

Proofreading by inner.critter