Evening in Bondage in NJ

Story Info
The perfect end to any date.
3.8k words
4.35
50.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, we would have a snack, something light to keep your strength up. A little wine. And then I would lead you into the bedroom. There, you would dutifully undress for me. I would put on some leather cuffs on your wrists and attach them to a hook over the headboard. I'd kiss you on the forehead and then softly on the lips.

I'd stretch out your legs as far they could go and attach your ankles to bed with the cuffs on them. You lie there exposed to me. I stroke your leg from the ankle up to your hair. I graze you there, gently at first, then I test to see how wet you are. You gasp as my finger enters you and slides up inside easily. You are very wet.

I kiss you again, first on the lips, the neck, the just graze the breast. Now I put on a blindfold and secure it tightly. You start to say something, but I put a finger to your lips quieting you. You smell yourself on it. I slide my finger over your lips so that you can feel the wetness. It stays on your lips after I leave. You lick your lips.

I graze my fingers along you torso, carefully avoiding all the sensitive areas. You try to move into my hand, but the ropes prevent you. I place my hand on your stomach and enter you with two fingers. I bury them to the hilt quickly. My thumb begins to play with your clit - strumming, I call it. You begin to thrust onto my hand. I warn you to stop - and you try, but not hard enough. So I slap your breast lightly with just enough sting to surprise you.

Now I begin to slide in and out with my fingers and with my other hand play with your breast. I twirl the nipple and strum it as I play with you clit in rhythm. You start to move again and I warn you. You stop. You're still. You're excited. You don't know what will happen next.

I slide my fingers in and out again now that you've stopped moving. And as your breathing increases, I put a small sliver of ice in your cleavage. The sudden intake of air tells me I've made an impression on you.

I leave it there as it melts and runs down to your neck on one side and down you belly to where my hand meets you on the other. You're getting close now. I can feel the heat gather in your loins. the moisture in my hand. I pull on a nipple. It hurts a little, but joins the rest so easily now that you welcome it and more. So I hold your breast high into the air by your nipple. And as I move into you, it sways with the rhythm, pulls on your chest. You begin to like it with the rest. I twist the nipple and you gasp at the shock and pain but push against me trying for release. It is part of it now. The ice is gone, melted by your heat.

I slowly release you nipple and reach down to lick away the pain. soothe the hurt with my mouth. I suck on it like a vacuum. You feel it moving into my mouth and it connects with my hand as if they were a spit on which hung. A wire runs between my mouth and my hand as you climb even higher, but still don't find a release. I won't let you.

My fingers slide out and when they move back in there is something new.

It is my little finger sliding into your ass. It's soaked from your juices and slips inside easily. I curl the tip so that it makes contact with the fingers in your pussy. I ask if you feel this. You nod yes. I ask again. And in a shaky voice you whimper yes. I smile and massage your breast with my hand. It is still slippery from my mouth. It cools and your nipple grows more erect.

I slip my third finger into your ass now and wriggle both sets causing you to jump and moan. Oh yes, you're so close now. I can feel your pulse beat in the palm of my hand. It quickens as does your breathing.

I'm not going to let you cum just yet. Oh, no. That would be too easy. I want to keep you on the edge. So I slap your breasts. quick slaps, one on each breast, like you're calling a puppy by slapping the ground. In out, wriggle slap slap. This is the rhythm. In out wriggle slap slap. Your breasts grow rosy very fast and you cry out a little. but your hips move with me. sweat comes to your brow and you bite your lip. You want to cum so badly, don't you? Yes, you cry weakly.

What will you do, if I let you cum?

Anything you say.

But that is not good enough.

You strain at the bonds that hold you. You want to close your legs on my hand. Force it to move faster, harder into you. You try to push against the wall with your hands, but the are tied so you can't reach it. I slap your pussy because you're moving too much. The shock stops you. I'll stop all together if you're a bad girl. That will be worse than just not cumming. But I slow down, because I want to slow you down. I can smell your lovely perfume in the air and it has made me hard. I need something now. Or I will lose the control I have over you.

So I leave you. My hand slides from your grasp and my breath leaves your breast. And you cry out in protest. But you feel the bed move. You think you know what is coming next, but you are wrong. You feel my leg next to your breast and then the other next to the other. They slide up your body. Until they close about your arms and then vanish. You feel my breath on your pussy. And you smell me approach. It is a smell you're used to. A slight musk, heavy with arousal. It touches your cheek. It persists. And you try to capture it and do. It slides into your mouth as mine slides onto you. It invades like an aggressive teat seeking a baby inside your throat. And after an initial fear, you welcome it and suckle.

You've always liked the taste. A little salty, a little sweet tonight, from the garlic. Only a few drops, but more will come as it always does. You feel it grow even more in your mouth as you stroke it with your tongue. I on the other hand am feasting. I spread your lips. I hold them there, wide, exposed like a butterfly caught on a plate, with some medical tape. I pin your lips back against your thighs. and gently stroke your inner lips. It makes you suck harder. My hands shake because you are that good at what you only until recently didn't like to do.

But with you open to me, I can't but admire your beauty. The lips are engorged and red, your clit is a little nub that begs for attention and the moisture oozes out from some hidden well within. You glisten with need. I make it worse. With a forefinger I tickle the inner lips and brush the clit. you suck more. thinking if I cum I will lose it and make you cum. But I slap your hip in warning. You slow immediately and reconcile yourself to using me as a pacifier instead.

You can feel your juices now. The trickle down from your open hole into the crack of your ass. It makes it slippery there. It is also open from having been massaged before. It begs for attention, So I feed it a finger. Then a second. I slide it in and out smoothly and slowly at first, then with more energy. You feel my breath on your clit, first hot, then cool as the air dries it.

Now I put some force into my thrusts. And you begin to suck again in sympathy. Each time my hand moves into your ass it pushes your body, tugs on the tape, pulls on your lips and drives me further into your throat. This is the rhythm. PUSH tug pull deeper PUSH tug pull deeper. You like this don't you?

A weak MmmmHmmm comes from your throat.

I slow again and you whimper. You want to cum so badly. And then I remove my fingers from your ass. The next thing you feel is a shock. I drip a another piece of ice onto your hot clit and open pussy. it dribbles down into your ass. So cold. But it does feel good, doesn't it. I stroke you from you ass to your clit with it. It shocks, stimulates and frustrates. I hold it against your ass and - push it in! You gasp. It feels so alien there, yet in a different way it seems to stimulate. not cold anymore but burning. Like a firecracker in your ass it sends waves up your body and while not quite a shiver, it's something close to it. Even your nipples get harder.

I push it far up you ass with a finger. It is already starting to melt, so I plug you up with a butt plug. It slips in easily just from your own juices and the melting ice. It fills you. You clasp it with your muscles. I push it in and out a little without allowing you to lose your grip on its collar.

I think I've been in your mouth long enough now. So I rise and pull myself from you. I ask if you liked the taste. You say you did. Do you want more. Okay. yes, I want more. I like that too. So I mount your face and tease your lips with my cock. I see that your thirsty and feed you a sliver of ice which you take hungrily. And then you open you mouth to receive me. I push inside slowly enjoying the silken nature of you tongue, the sharpness of your grazing teeth and the heat of your breath. It all seems to welcome me with abandon.

My legs clasp your sides as I move deeper into your mouth. You want to hold me. Clasp me around the ass, hold me close, control me, but tied as you are, it's impossible. This excites you more. I am the one that decides how deep, how fast, how much, how long. On some level it excites you to be used this way. To have no choice about it. It helps that there is feeling between us. That there is trust. You know what I am capable of and that it is within your ability.

So deeper until I hit the back of your throat and then out and then slide in again. You flick your tongue on me. wriggle it under as it passes. You suck on it as a straw drawing out the syrup form the other end. It grows and the heat from it is palpable.

You know I'm close you can hear me breathe. My hair tickles your chin, your nose. Each thrust brings me against your nose so that it is difficult to breathe. You feel a rhythm though and time your breathing. It is easy you think. I just hope he has enough left to do me later, you hope. I will.

You still haven't come, I know and almost weep from the need. The smell and taste of me just make the need grow. I take pity and while am reaching a pinnacle myself turn on the butt plug. You see, it vibrates. The surprise makes you swallow and jerk on a downthrust. You clamp down on me which feels very good. I have to speed up now. I am that close. I turn up the vibrator and begin to pump into your mouth. I breath faster and faster. Your feel me twitch in your mouth, feel it jump with frustration. You suck hard and even raise your head to meet me. While your mouth is tired, you want me to cum now almost as much as you want to. Each thrust is harder.

Push, suck, wriggle push suck wriggle.

And finally, on a up stroke I throb and begin to cum. You hold me there by clamping your mouth tight, so you catch it all on your tongue and control the swallow. It's odd, but you have developed a taste for it. Or is it me. You suck on it though. Trying to get every drop. There is never that much, just a teaspoonful. It makes you smile, remembering all the videos that show a gallon oozing out. And the vibrator feels very good.

I still jerk and throb in your mouth, but no longer try to push in or leak out. It's over for now and I pull out. There is a bit of a trail left on your lips as I exit, but I lean over and kiss you fully and thankfully. You welcome me and love the attention.

Now it is finally my turn you think.

And I start on you again. I dismount and sit beside you on the bed. I take your breast in both my hands, mold it, massage it grasp it so that the nipple peaks toward me, yearning for moisture. I give it. My mouth descends on you hungrily. I swirl my tongue around your nipple as a whirlpool. Slowly, then building up speed and suck. I graze my teeth along it bit down with my lips and pull on it. All the while squeeze and massage your breast to a cone. After a few moments of this my hand drifts to your pussy again. It tickles you there. I push the butt plug a few times. Tap it like a doctor does your knee checking for reflex. And this causes a jerk as well. You begin to moan and whimper. bite your lip again. I insert a finger into your very wet and hot pussy. It slides in easily and you clasp it immediately on arrival. Keep it there, hold it, suck it in. I move it in of you while sucking on your nipple. It has grown plump and sensitive in my mouth.

I slide a second finger into you and move them both in a circular motion, stirring you to a higher need. But your breasts need more attention. So I withdraw my fingers again. You cry out PLEASE. Something hard touches your open lips. it begins to slide inside you. You know what it is. It is your own. You brought it with you as instructed. Now it is coming home. It sticks and pulls because it's dry, but I push in a little to get it moist, then out a little spin it, then in a little more, then spin again, then in a little more and spin. until it is all the way inside. You feel so full.

You can almost feel them touching each other through the thin membrane inside you. Each time the one vibrates in your ass it touches the one in your pussy. GOD it feels so intense! You want to cum so much! PLEASE let me cum! But I won't. Not yet, Once the second vibrator is firmly seated, but not turned on, I take a nipple and pull it up from your body. Then I begin to wrap your breast with a piece of soft rope. Around and around it goes at the base, tighter and higher, pushing your nipple out into the air farther and farther. This traps the blood in your breast making them firmer, tender and more sensitive to attention. eight times it goes around your breast. You've counted. It feels like a bra four sizes too small. But it makes you aware of even the air passing across your nipples. Next I do the other one the same way. Now they stand out like Madonna's ridiculous coned bra. I flick the nipples a few times to test your reactions. Already they begin to grow and turn rosy. You gasp nicely each time. You have become reacquainted with your nipples.

Now I turn on the second vibrator. It is on low. It's almost like a subharmonic buzz. You feel it deep within. I take another ice cube and dribble it on all the important places. Each drop is electric. As one falls on a nipple, it lights it up and trails fire down your breast to the rope that binds them. Each drop on your clit and lips is like a bolt of lightning that crackles on your tender skin. The mix of emotion, shock and pleasure is too much to bear, but you can not cum. It just sits there waiting in the corner, not hiding, but teasing you as am I - that cum. It waves at you, moves around, but does not enter you wholly. Then the ice goes away.

But the buzz is still there and I even kick it up a notch. The bed moves, you know I'm leaving you. A fear overtakes you, but stops as a straw is pressed against your lips. You suck in and welcome the cool fruit juice. After you've had a few sips, I reach up and untie your hands. You want to hold me, to play with yourself, to cum, but I take each arm and bring it behind you and tie your forearms together as the cross your beneath your shoulder blades behind you back. They are out of the way there. I hold onto the cross tie at your breasts as I engage the quick release at your feet. Sitting up causes the vibrators to apply new pressure in you. You feel the tape catch and pull on your lips. One piece tears away releasing the lip from its bondage.

I rub and smooth your legs and arms regaining the circulation. And then I turn you around on the bed so that you are on your knees. I hold you there and ly beside you. The vibrators in ass and pussy buzz happily as you clasp you legs together. You squeeze your muscles and release, fucking them with just your muscles, now that they have been returned to you. I can see the strain on your thighs as the clench and unclench. I let you have a moment or two of hope and then open your legs.

I have you straddle me. I can see the objects hanging from you. I slide you up on the bed until you are close. Then I begin to stroke the vibrators in and out. alternating each so that one goes in, the other out. Then I begin to play with just the one in your pussy. And as your legs begin to shake, I spank you on the hip. It excites you more, but not enough. I slow and remove the pussy vibrator and ease you back onto the bed, on your haunches, onto me. As you feel me at your entrance, you impale yourself on me. You begin to rock on me, sliding your clit on my pelvis, but I pull your nipples to me.

You fall forward, supported only by your breasts resting on my chest. Then I lock my legs over your heels. Now I am once again in control. Your breasts are very sensitive by now and press against my chest. It hurts a sweet hurt. I begin to move your body up and down mine. With each rock I feel the butt plug vibrator touch me. It feels wonderful. With each rock your open clit grates on my pelvis. It too feels wonderful. I begin to jerk into you. It doesn't move in and out too far, but the pressure of your muscles and need are doing the trick. Your sweat falls onto my neck as you pant with open want. Each thrust is a jolt now. A stab of fire at the breast, nipple, ass and clit. You feel full and wanted and lost and driven by only an animal need.

And it becomes worse. More pronounced, until all you feel is the need. Until the only thing that matters is the need. Until the cum approaches. Slowly at first. It starts in your belly. you can feel it tighten there. Feel it claw its way down and out. Spread like a wave through your body like ripples wishing to be waves in a pond. It swells, you push and throw your weight on me. There is pain in your breasts now as your press them against me harder. Harder! HARDER! Here it comes.

It moves through like an airstrike. Feels like an earthquake. Again and again. So hard is the cum, so vengeful, that you cry out. At this pint, I spank your ass, hard. It drives the rage to new heights and spots appear in the darkness of the blindfold, blood is drawn from my shoulder. And wave after wave overwhelms you. Then, because of you I begin to jerk and pulse into you. It completes the circle and you cum again. And again. and yet again.... Until they become little waves and finally once again ripples on the pond ultimately quieting to just a reflection. I hold you to me. and untie your arms which quickly enfold me. We kiss, deeply and long. The vibrator is turned off but still inhabits you, holding fond memories at bay a little longer. Still connected, you feel me shrink from you and mourn the passage. But we do not disengage. Like this, we lie until the chill of air dried sweat makes itself known.

Then, with a distinct sound known only on such occasions, we part. I leave you on the bed, covered to stay warm, vibrator, quiet now, still inside you. You lie there, unwilling to move, sated, peaceful and sleepy. I return with warm water and a soft cloth. I soothe your breasts with it as I unwrap them. I kiss them and the nipples, swathe them in warmth, quiet the fire in them. Then I move south. I gently remove the vibrator. And holding your legs high in the air, I bathe you from ass to clit with warm water kisses and a gentle hand.

Then I lie behind you and hold you till you fall asleep in my arms. Where I watch over you till next time, when you wake.