Evening of Love

Story Info
A moment of passion between two lovers.
1.4k words
3.96
24.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of her eyes as always caused me to become aroused, while we were driving down the highway. As she drove down the road I could fell the familiar pressure of my cock starting to press tightly against my jeans, causing a little discomfort. After a couple of miles of this I pulled my cock out and start to stroke it slowly. I see her eyes drift toward my moving hand and when she sees what's going on she gets a grin on her face, now attempting to drive and look at me stroking my cock. She reaches over and starts to gently play with my balls; I shiver and moan in response to her gentle manipulations still stoking my cock. Taking a finger she plays with the tip on my firm cock and getting her own finger cover in pre-cum sucks on it looking at me with that lustful sexy look on her face.

We pull into the driveway and as she turns of the engine before she starts to help me stoke my cock. She then bends over and starts to lick the pre-cum off of the top of my now rock had cock; removing my hand and taking control. She swirls her tongue around my head before taking just it into her warm wet mouth. She starts to use the other hand to once again play with my sac and I take the opportunity to play with her ample and gorgeous breast. Then I feel her take more of me cock into her mouth and still running her tongue on the underside of it making me moan, but I'm still able to lift her skirt up and place a finger into her very wet hot pussy. While she's sucking up and down on my hard on I'm stinking a finger in her steaming pussy and gently rubbing her clit felling her moan on my cock almost makes me shoot my load in her mouth. Taking my cock out of her mouth and licking my cock from my balls up to the tip making it wet with her saliva, she surprise me and takes my entire cock in her mouth making me shoot my load, which she takes every single drop smiling as she puts my still hard cock back into my jeans. Giving me a sexy kiss the whispering in my ear "hurry up so you can taste me because I want to feel your tongue on my cunt before you stick me with you hard cock".

I follow her into the house and can only make it into the Living room before I start kissing her hungrily, running my hands up and down her sexy body. Moving her onto the sofa I push her skirt up and enjoying the sexy smell of her snatch. First I start licking up her juices like a desperate man in Death Valley. Then I start to slowly lick her pussy sticking my tongue inside her then running up to her clit like a kitten getting milk from a bowl. When I'm bringing my tongue up I flatten it so it's gently touching her labia until I can get to her clit and start to gently suck on it. I'm hearing her moaning so I know I'm eating her just the way she loves it. I move my hands and start to feel her as then bring them around so I can spread her pussy out to get better access to her clit. Sucking on her clit it getting her wet so I can go down and swallow more of her tasty juices. Suddenly she starts to fuck my face I know this is the signal that she's about to come hard, so I focus my attention on gently sucking on her clit, then I feel her tense up so I cover her pussy with my mouth and as she comes I lick up most of her juices as she showers my mouth and face as she orgasms.

We both rip off our clothing, both wanting me to but my hard cock inside soaking wet pussy.

She lies down on the floor spreading her legs; I join her kissing slowly up her body until we're kissing passionately feeling my hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly I enter into her wanting to savor how tight her cunt is wrapped around my cock until I'm all the way inside. Pumping slowly inside her I start to kiss her neck the move my head down so I can start to suck on her tits; taking each nipple into my mouth as she squeezes them together allowing me better access to them. Lifting her legs up over my shoulders I start to pump my cock into her cunt going all the way inside then pulling out until just the tip is inside, she making passionate noise while smiling at me, both of us staring into one another's eyes. Looking at her smile while I'm inside her I feel my balls tighten up and loudly moan "baby I'm going to cum". I start pumping harder and fast as I feel her cunt tighten around my cock and both of us yelling like banshees we cum together. Letting her legs fall down I wrap my hands around her, and we kiss again exploring one another's mouths.

Lying on the floor she gets a grin then tells me she's going to ride me. With my cock still hard, we roll over so that she's on top and first she starts to grind my cock into her pussy moving to and fro. I love it when she's on to because it lets me run my hands all over her body, making sure I give her breast extra attention. Moving up and down on my hard cock she bends forward while I lift up so that I can suck on her tits. She's ridding me while I suck on her boobs, and run my all over her back from her ass to her neck. Throwing her head back I know she's about to cum again and feeling my balls tighten up I know well be coming together once again. I see her face tense up and she lets out with a scream feeling her juices running down my cock cause me to cum with her reach up pulling her against me feeling her body against mine as we're Cumming together.

I bring my hand up and start playing with her nipple and start to suck one the other and I hear her moan in approval. She reaches down and starts to stroke my post ejaculated sensitive cock, causing me to moan with her, pushing me on my back. With my cock still in her hand she moves down and sucks on my nipples sending electricity trough my body. Slowly moving her tongue down my body until licking up and down my cock again. While she's licking up and down my once again rock hard cock I run my hands over her lovely body enjoying how her skin feels. Suddenly I feel her take my cock in her mouth causing shudder throughout my body. My fingers roam up her inner thighs feeling the heat from her moist cunt before sticking them inside and making her hum upon my cock causing me tense up. I then bring her cum soaked pussy to my mouth so I can taste her once aging as she sucks upon my cock wanting to taste my cum in her mouth.

Diving my tongue deep into her pussy, feel her juices drip down upon me that I savor like a man in a drought. Gripping her ass to push her pussy firmly on my face licking her clit so I can feel that knowing sensation of her moaning on my cock. As she takes more of my cock within her mouth I gently lick her cunt, as she gets even wetter as me both are arouse by our ministrations of one another. So aroused am I by the cock sucking that I get I tense up and she speeds up her movements causing me to shoot my load in her mouth which in turn cause her to cum so hard the her juices overflow from my mouth all over my face. She continues to suck on my cock attempting to get every bit of cum out of my cock.

I flip over and kiss her passionately, holding her tightly enjoying the feeling of our bodies entwined with on another.