Evening Out

Story Info
A visit with Master's friends
3.5k words
4.39
46.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is going to be a special evening. Master informed me of that before he left for work this morning, but he didn’t tell me what was going to happen, leaving me shivering in anticipation for the entire day.

I’m naked, kneeling at the door, waiting….I hear Master’s key in the lock. I can’t help myself—I smile. My head bows as the door opens, and Master walks in.

“Welcome home, Master,” I tell him. I feel his hand on my head, stroking my hair.

“Such a pleasant greeting, Pet,” he says. His hand reaches around to my face, and he lifts my head until I am looking up at him.

“I’ve missed you, Master,” I tell him.

He smiles down at me, and strokes my hair one last time before he says, “We shower together tonight, Little One. Go get the shower ready.” Showering together is one of my favorite rituals. We already had one this morning, so I am a bit confused why we’re having another one. I stand, backing away from him down the hall, my gaze never leaving his.

Once I reach the bathroom, I turn on the water, making sure the temperature is just the way Master likes it—almost scalding hot. I quickly check to make sure the soap and shampoo are where they should be, and put the bathmat on the floor. I get fresh towels from the closet, and place them close to the shower.

Master comes into the bathroom, and I undress him, carefully folding all of his clothes as they are removed. He steps into the shower and calls for me to join him.

I take great delight in bathing Master, running my soapy hands across his chest, his back, down each of his arms. I kneel in front of him, washing each of his legs, his buttocks, before cleaning his cock very thoroughly.Once I finish, he pulls me to my feet. “Little One, today, your Master will wash you.” This is a special treat for me. He turns me so that my back is facing him, and once he has washed my back, my arms and my legs, his hands reach around to wash my breasts, pinching my nipples sharply. He moves downward, washing between my legs. The fingers of one hand enter my pussy, while two fingers of the other push their way into my anus. He moves his fingers in and out swiftly, causing me to moan in pleasure.

“You’re washing me very well,” I comment with a purr.

“You will need to be very clean for what we are doing tonight,” he responds. What does that mean? I wonder. When he finishes washing me, I am completely aroused.

“Down on your knees,” he tells me. I obey, and once I am kneeling in front of him, I take his cock in my mouth and start to suck. His hands hold the sides of my head, and he guides my head to move in the rhythm that he wishes. He takes my mouth completely with slow, even, strokes, making me take the full length of him with every movement. “Relax your throat, Pet,” he says, “I am going push all the way down while I cum.” I look up with all the love that I have for him, and wait for him to orgasm. He hasn’t exaggerated. He has forced his cock in my mouth as far as it will go. He cums, and I feel his semen shoot directly down my throat. I can’t breathe, but I wait, allowing him to take all the pleasure he can from my mouth. He finally releases me, and helps me to stand. “You’re such a good girl,” he compliments. Sometimes I think I live for his praise.

Our shower complete, I dry Master off with a towel before I start to dry myself. I’m hoping Master will take me to the bedroom and have sex with me, and allow me to cum, but all he says is, “No makeup tonight, Pet. Dry your hair, and then we’ll go.” I am disappointed, but it sounds like Master has an exciting evening planned, and surely the anticipation of orgasm will only make the night that much better. As I go for the hairdryer, I start to think about what he has said.

“Are we going out?” I ask

“Yes,” he answers, “We are going to a friend’s house.” So far, our relationship has been largely private. While Master has often discussed with me the possibility of doing something sexual with or in front of other people, we have never done it. I suddenly have so many questions.

“Who’s house?” I ask, following him into the bedroom.

“You’ll see when we get there, Pet,” he answers. He’s not really paying attention to me; he’s looking into the closet.

“How many people are going to be there?”

Master turns towards me, and says, “You’ll see when we get there.”

“And what—,” I started to ask, but Master cuts me off by giving me a rough kiss on the mouth.

He holds my shoulders and says while looking in my eyes, “Pet, you’ll see when we get there.” His tone and expression say volumes—he will not tolerate any more questions. I back out of the room, suddenly remembering that he has told me to do something and I haven’t done it yet.

When my hair is dry, I return to the bedroom to find the clothes Master would like me to wear lying on the bed. His choice surprises me…my funky plaid skirt and a low-cut, but perfectly respectful, blue blouse.

“Surprised, Little One?” he asks. Master says he can always tell what I’m feeling because he can see it in my face. I find I am always amazed at his intuition.

“Yes,” I answer, “I …um…well…I kind of thought we might be …like, …having sex with other people, or in front of other people, or maybe not sex, but you know…something and, um…” I’m stuttering. The words are sounding silly coming out of my mouth. I feel a blush heat my face. Maybe I’ve totally read into this wrong. Master just stands, waiting patiently for me to finish. He’s used to my long pauses as I gather my thoughts. “I guess I thought that I would be naked, or just partially dressed,” I finally finish.

“No. You will be dressed like the lovely lady you are. Remember, how you act, how you speak, how you dress, is a direct reflection on me. You are my slut, yes, but you will not be slutty when presented to people. You are my lady and as such, you will project that image.” He pauses, maintaining eye contact with me. “Am I making that image firm in your mind, Krista?”

“Yes Master,” I respond, breaking eye contact and dropping my gaze to the floor, “Very firm.”

“After the introductions, I will do as I will with you,” he says. Then he kisses my forehead softly, and turns to pick up the black silk shirt he has chosen for himself to wear. As I help Master dress, all the things that I could do wrong go flashing through my head. I don’t really want to go anymore. Doing anything that would bring embarrassment or worse, shame, to Master is on the verge of terrifying to me.

When Master is dressed, I put on my own clothes. My collar is on my jewelry box, and I pick it up and present it to Master. When I kneel in front of him, he fastens it around my neck. We are now ready for an evening out.

When we get in the car, Master says, “Pull your skirt up, Pet, so I can see your pussy.” I pull my skirt up the best I can, and he tells me to spread my legs a bit more, which I do. Master reaches over and strokes me a few times. Then he leaves me as I am, exposed for the duration of the twenty minute drive.

Master parks at a two-story brick house with a well-kept yard. As we walk to the front door, Master gives me some directions. “You are not to speak unless spoken to, or do anything unless directed to. Do you understand?” I nod. Master turns to me and kisses me slowly, lovingly. “Remember, I will be right next to you the whole night.” I nod again. “I know that you will make me proud of you, Little One. You always do.” I smile a little nervously, and Master smiles back. And then he knocks on the door.

A few moments later, the door is opens by a good-looking man about the same age Master is. They greet each other and shake hands before the man opens the door wider to let us in. Master places his hand on the small of my back, and guides me into the house. It’s a nice place…well, normal. I don’t know what I was expecting—a dungeon maybe?

Master’s hand strokes my hair and I feel his fingers curl around my neck briefly before his hand settles on my shoulder. “Julian, this is the precious one I told you about.”

“A pleasure,” Julian says as he puts out his hand. I reach out my hand in return, thinking that he means to shake it, but instead he raises it to his lips and kisses it. I decide instantly that I like him. “And this is my Stephanie.” My attention is drawn to the woman standing slightly behind Julian. She is athletic type, slender and fit, with blonde curly hair. I smile shyly at her and she smiles in return.

After we remove our shoes, Master leads me to stand in front of a sofa. I notice a coffee table has been moved out of the way, leaving lots of room in the living room. Stephanie is directed to stand next to me and she does.

Master and Julian sit comfortably on the couch, and Master asks Julian how his job is going. Soon a conversation is underway about work. Stephanie and I exchange slightly confused looks. Master and Julian are not paying any attention to us at all. I know better than to stare, and my gaze is directed at the floor. After about five minutes, I start to get slightly irritated. I hate being ignored.

There is a pause in the conversation. “What do you think?” Master asks. For a moment, I think that he is addressing me, until Julian answers.

“Well, as you said, she does have incredibly lovely hair. We are in the process of growing Stephanie’s hair,” Julian responds. Stephanie isn’t even touching me, and I can feel her tense slightly. She is much better at hiding her feelings than me, however, and she has no expression on her face.

“Yes, I enjoy my girl’s hair for so many reasons.” They discuss our weight, and it is noted that I am heavier than Stephanie. My weight is a sore spot with me. I suddenly feel like I’m about to cry, and I will myself not to. I start to tremble.

Master tells me to remove my shirt and I do, folding it and placing it on an end table. Stephanie has been told by her master to remove her shirt as well, and she does likewise. They compare our breast sizes, and my piercings are commented on. Soon we are told to remove our skirts, and we do.

I find myself naked in front of people I don’t even know, being discussed as if I’m not even here. A tear escapes my eyelids, and then another and another. I am deeply humiliated—dehumanized. I am reduced to…to what I am…a possession. And once the panic recedes, I am left feeling hollow and broken. I feel like I should be kneeling, because I’m not good enough to stand. I am nothing. Master is sitting in front of me—doesn’t he see how I’m feeling? Can’t he tell? He asks me turn around, and I do. More comments are made. Some are nice, some not so nice. Why is he doing this? Because he can…because I’ll let him…because he owns me…suddenly, an intense wave of pleasure rocks me, and I suck in my breath sharply. It’s so unexpected that for a moment, I am stunned.

There is silence for a moment, and the silence brings me back into focus. Then I hear Julian order Stephanie to kiss me. Her lips are soft, and she brushes them against mine briefly once before our lips lock in a long, wet kiss. Kissing another girl is something that I’ve been intensely curious about for some time now. She’s very soft, and gentle, very sweet…

Julian says something else, but I can’t hear what it is. I feel Stephanie’s hand lightly touch my breast, and she gently starts playing with my nipple. I moan softly. Kissing her is so incredibly erotic. Master tells me to touch her breasts as well. I’ve never touched another woman’s breast before. I touch her the way she is touching me, and I am rewarded by hearing her gasp. Our masters enjoy watching us for a few more minutes before commanding us to stop.

“Pet, come here,” Master beckons. I take the two steps necessary to reach him, and stand before him. Julian stands, and tells Stephanie to undress him. I think Master must be about to tell me the same thing, but instead I find myself face down over his lap.

His hand reaches between my legs, and he can tell how much my encounter with Stephanie has turned me on. Then I hear his hand fall for the first time. In moments, my ass is burning and my face is red at the thought of the sight Stephanie and Julian must be seeing. My humiliation is complete.

When my spanking is finished, Master guides to kneel in front of him. He kisses me softly on my mouth, and studies my face for a few moments while stroking my hair. He smiles at me, and I smile in return. Giving my head one final pat, he stands and says, “Now, Pet, undress me.” I start to undo the buttons on his shirt. I hear a loud whack behind me, and I realize that Stephanie is receiving the same treatment I did only moments ago. As I undress Master, I hear Stephanie’s spanking continue. She cries out softly every so often, and strangely, I find the sound exciting.

When Master’s clothes are laid neatly to one side, he turns me so that my back is to him. He places his fingers under my jaw, and forces my head up slightly. “Look,” he whispers in my ear. I do, and until this moment, I didn’t realize that I was avoiding looking. Stephanie is lying across Julian’s lap, and her backside is dark red. His hand descends twice more before he stops, and forces Stephanie to kneel at his feet.

Master turns me to kiss him again. His hands frame my face I kiss him back with all the love I possess. I hear Julian tell Stephanie to give my master a blow job. I stiffen immediately. Sharing partners is something that I rather expected out of this evening, but now that we are doing it, I’m starting to reconsider. Master looks into my eyes, and I know he is judging my reaction. I can stop this at any time. I know that. But I trust him, and wish to do nothing to embarrass him. So I smile, letting him know without words that I’m okay with the situation.

Stephanie crawls toward Master on her knees. She kneels at his feet for a few moments before she takes his cock in her hands, and starts to lick. She swirls her tongue around the head once or twice before sucking it into her mouth. Her head starts to move up and down, and Master takes her head between his hands. I can see him guiding her head, showing her how he likes it. The sight of someone else sucking on my master is a powerful image for me. An incredible turn on, yes, but I can’t help but think that it really should be me and not her doing that for him.

“Krista, suck on Julian’s cock until he cums,” Master orders me. I force myself to stop watching Stephanie and go to Julian, who is still seated on the couch. I can’t look him in the face. I make Julian’s balls wet with my tongue, licking up to the head before I suck his cock into my mouth. I am barely getting started when on my right, I can hear Master cum.

It’s strange doing this for another man. He doesn’t taste the same. But it’s so exciting at the same time. I know my master is watching me. I work hard to give pleasure to Julian, because by doing so, I am pleasing Master. My head bobs up and down faster, and I suck harder in my effort to be the good little cocksucker that Master wants me to be.

I feel a hand on my ass, and realize that Master is standing behind me. He reaches between my legs, feeling my wetness, forcing my legs open wider. I feel his cock slide inside me. I cry out a little because it feels so good to have him within me. He moves in and out, gently and first, then a bit harder. It takes me a few moments to get used to the new movement, but the situation is all the more pleasurable once I do.

. I finally have the courage to look up, and notice that Julian isn’t looking at me at all. He’s focused on Stephanie, who is masturbating while watching us. Her legs are spread wide, and the fingers of one hand move in and out while she plays with her clit with her thumb. Julian tenses, and I make sure that he is deep in my mouth as he cums. I swallow a couple times, and continue to suck until Julian moves away from me.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of Master fucking me. He starts to thrust harder and harder, and his hands grip my hips roughly. I can tell he’s about to orgasm, and I tense my pussy muscles tightly around him.

“Who are you?” he asks me.

“I’m your slut, Master,” I respond. As I speak, he cums deeply inside me.

Master moves until he is sitting behind me, leaning on the couch. His hands caress my breasts, tugging on the rings through my nipples until I gasp. We sit relaxing for a few moments before he says, “Spread your legs.” I do, slightly embarrassed, even after everything that has happened, at exposing myself in this way.

Across the room, I see that Julian is giving Stephanie another instruction. She crawls towards me, and plants soft kisses up my leg until she reaches my pussy. It’s fairly obvious what she’s about to do, but I don’t quite believe it until her tongue flicks out around my clit. I suck in my breath and lean hard against Master. Without looking, I know that he is watching me closely, enjoying my reactions.

Her tongue is exquisite. She licks and sucks all in the right places. Her fingers start thrusting in and out of my sopping pussy. Master’s hands are still playing with my nipples. Stephanie’s tongue moves so fast, she’s so good, and it only takes seconds for me to be ready to orgasm.

“Please, Master, may I cum?” I ask in a choked voice. He pauses before he answers.

“No,” he says firmly. Master rarely denies me one I ask and I can hardly believe he said no this time. Oh, I’m so close. I’m trying to fight it, and it’s so hard. I try to think about something else, to look at something else, to avoid seeing Stephanie between my legs, feeling her tongue…

“Please, Master, please?” I beg.

“No.” I begin making little noises with each breath. My hands reach out and I grab the first thing they come into contact with, Master’s leg with my left hand and his arm with my right. Stephanie’s tongue pays strict attention to my clit now, licking hard and fast. I don’t notice that I’ve been saying “please…please…” over and over again until Master leans down his head to kiss me and silences my mouth with his. I feel Stephanie’s thumb slide in my anus and I can’t hold out any longer…

“Now, Little One, cum for your master,” he says. Instantly, my back arches and I look into the eyes of Master as I cry out in one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had.

Much later that evening, I realize that I am naked and Master is dressed. He is sitting on the couch, and I am draped across his lap. I can feel that he is talking, the vibrations of his deep voice travel through me, but I find I can’t pay attention to what he is saying.

“It’s time to go, Pet,” he says. I mumble a non-committal response, and I feel him laugh.

“Thank you, Master,” I say softly.

“For what?” he asks

“For owning me,” I reply. “Thank you.”