Evening Passions

Story Info
He takes her where she needs to go.
3.6k words
4.23
12.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked alone in a vast field, the long grasses brushing against their legs softly. Stars littered the sky overhead, the moon overpowering them with its pale light. Ahead, covered mostly by shadows, he saw what they had come for. A small building, barely visible from where they stood, shot out of the ground like something alien in the otherwise predictable plains.

"What is it, Allan?" the woman whispered, her hand gripping his tighter. He heard a trace of fear, and also of excitement, in her voice.

"You'll soon see," he replied, "patience, my dear." She looked up at him curiously, saying nothing, and continued through the grass, allowing herself to be led by him.

Distance was harder to judge on such a flat ground, and they walked for some time. He looked over at the woman now and then, admiring the way the gentle moonlight painted her features, and watching her hair flow over her shoulders. He smiled to himself, brushing his thumb over her fingers softly as a small token of affection. He loved her, he knew, and he suspected she felt the same for him. The way her face brightened when he showed up unannounced, told him everything.

"Rachel," he spoke, after some time walking, "We will arrive shortly. I wanted it to be tonight, with the light of the full moon washing over us, and the stars glittering in the sky. The beauty of the night is the only sight I know that comes close to your brilliance. I want you to come with me, but if you are scared- if you have doubts, we can stop now. If we continue, you must surrender yourself to me completely, willingly. I can take nothing from you that you will not give freely. Your mind, your body, your soul.. if you choose to go forward, they will be mine until morning. I will give you pleasure, and pain, yes.. and you will give me anything I ask of you. So choose now, my love, if you are ready."

She stared up into his eyes as he spoke, listening to his words carefully. He felt her tremble slightly, as if a chill had blown through them. The silence fell over them for what was a moment, but seemed an eternity, and she pulled his hand to her heart and replied, "Allan, I cannot turn back now." She looked down at the ground, leaning her head against his chest slightly, "I have wanted you for so long, wanted.. to be yours. I am scared, I won't lie, but in my heart I trust you and want whatever you will give me. Please," she stopped, turning back towards the shadow of the building in the distance, "please, take me."

At this, he looked her over briefly, then nodded. Saying nothing, he began walking again, not allowing her hand to leave his grasp. They were silent. The only sounds to touch their ears were the soft brushing of the grasses at their feet, and from somewhere in the distance, a quiet babble of water flowing peacefully.

The structure was becoming clearer some minutes later, and in the moonlight they could begin to make out the shape. It was not large, perhaps enough for eight people to fit inside, and shaped like a hexagon. The roof pointed up into the sky like a beacon, and there were empty windows on the side of each wall, allowing the crisp night air to flow through. The flowing sound of water was louder here, and as they approached she saw a short bridge leading to the building, and knew there was a stream leading into a moat. Sure enough, she caught the glistening of the stream in the moonlight as it ran out the other side and through the field. It was a gazebo, she was sure of it.

They were closer now, and they said nothing. A thousand questions raced through Rachel's mind, but she ignored them, focusing on Allan's hand holding hers and the gazebo ahead of them. He looked down at her and smiled, his face filled with warmth and at the same time, a quiet longing. She found herself smiling brightly in return. As they approached, she realized the intricate craftsmanship of the structure. Tiny carvings lined the walls, floral patterns and beautiful vines, all with an amazing amount of detail. Even the shingles of the roof were carved, clouds and stars and moons, so that the top was a reflection of the sky above.

She gasped slightly, and he slid his arm around her shoulders, allowing her a moment to take it all in. He had found the gazebo years before, but never had he shown it to another living soul. He had spent much time there, usually at night, writing in the dim lunar light, or singing quietly to himself.

"It is beautiful." she said at last, her voice quiet.

"Yes, it is." he replied simply, "Come." He led her around to the side, and stopped her. He quickly took her in his arms, and smiling softly, carried her over the bridge and inside the gazebo.

The inside was more gorgeous than the outside had been, not just carved but painted, a tremendous mural covering the ceiling and walls. Allan held her tightly as he spun slowly around, showing her the entirety of the place. Clouds of many colors, shapes and sizes rested above them, a myriad of sunrises, sunsets, nights and storms that somehow came together in a brilliant collage. Below that, mountains and forests rose up to meet the sky, and lower still there were plains, so delicately painted that they seemed to match the fields outside. Under the windows and around the entire gazebo were heavy benches of oak. Some of them had cupboards underneath, stretching down to the floor, which was also a hard, polished oak. The whole place was apparently undamaged by weather, and still in pristine condition.

Rachel wasn't sure how long she stared at the gazebo, gaping at its beauty, it seemed each part was made of a thousand details one could stare into forever. Finally though, Allan set her on the bench and put his hands on her shoulders, looking into her eyes.

"I'm going to undress you now." He said frankly. He carefully and gently took her legs, one by one, pulling her long boots off. He held each leg in his hands, brushing the soft skin approvingly, sliding his hands up her skirt and then releasing her. Her dark sweater was next. He lifted it over her head and removed it, smiling as her uncovered breasts spilled out, nipples saluting him in the cool night air. Motioning for her to stand, he pulled down her skirt slowly, massaging her womanhood when he was done. Rachel gasped and put her hands on his shoulders, moving her hips closer to his face. Smiling, he stood and held her, and said, "Not yet Princess, we've all night before us. Stay there."

He turned and opened one of the cupboards below the bench, and dug around through various items she could not see. Allan stood suddenly, a pair of chains and cuffs in his hands, and reached to the ceiling in silence, ignoring his naked companion. After a few moments, he had fastened the chains above, so that the cuffs hung down overhead. Taking Rachel firmly by the hand, he raised her arm and enclosed her wrist in the cuff, and then did the same with the other arm. He looked at her a moment, grinning, her arms helplessly held overhead by the unrelenting chains. He removed his own shirt and cast it aside.

"Allan, I'm cold.." she began, but was cut off before she could finish.

"Quiet! You'll be warm enough in no time. Remember our terms? You are mine, and you will whine when I want you to, and not before."

Softly she inclined her head and let her protest die in her throat. "Yes, Daddy" She mumbled quietly. He laughed mockingly, and lifted her chin with his hand, then kissed her ferociously. She gasped into his mouth at the sudden attack, and quickly submitted to his will, her tongue rolling around his in desperate need.

Breaking the kiss, he turned from her and opened a different cupboard, again searching for something she could not make out. When he stood she recognized the small whip immediately, and shivered in spite of herself. She looked up at him pleadingly, but he said nothing. As he circled behind her, she felt a small wetness building between her legs.

The whip came down hard on her bottom, and Rachel cried out, though it was perhaps equal parts pain and pleasure. Again it struck her, stinging her tender flesh, but this time she stayed quiet, closing her eyes tightly. Allan looked at her thoughtfully and nodded to himself in approval, and whipped her again. The small tails of the whip burned against her, and yet she wanted more. She found herself wanting to please him and make him proud of her. The next lash she didn't even twitch, though the burning was more intense than ever. She felt his fingers then, caressing her bottom, rubbing her gently and with love. She sighed aloud, and had started to breathe easier when the whip struck again. Wincing painfully, she braced herself as it rained down on her ass five more times. By the final stroke, she felt the wetness between her legs had grown noticeably, and she almost longed for another stroke of pain. She was not to be disappointed, however, as Allan moved in front of her and whipped her chest, softer but enough to sting her large breasts. A soft moan came from her lips, and she slumped slightly against the chains holding her when the whip hit again.

Then something warm and wet engulfed her nipple, and opening her eyes she saw his mouth on her, licking and sucking. He did the same to the other side, and when he nibbled her she moaned again, arching her back against his greedy mouth. He rolled her breasts in his hands, his warm touch adding to her excitement. Looking down she saw his excitement pressing against his pants, and licked her lips slightly, almost subconsciously.

He tossed the whip aside and held her against his body, his arms wrapped around her back tightly. He ravaged her neck with kisses, each one proclaiming his need for her, his love. His face next to her ear, he whispered softly, "My Princess, My Angel, My Slut, My Whore" At the last, he drove his fingers into her pussy, and she trembled against him, her eyes opening wide in pleasure.

She replied as he stroked her, breathlessly, "Yes Daddy. Yes, Master." His hand played with her, shining in the night with her warm arousal. She bucked her hips against him, shamelessly trying to fuck his hand. Allan smiled and helped her, rubbing his thumb against her clit with each thrust.

When her breathing quickened more he withdrew, wiping his hand on her stomach, then her lips, and kissing her again. He tasted her cunt on her lips, and licked her happily. "You taste so good, darling," he said, "but it's not time for you to cum just yet." Rachel sighed, wiggling her legs together to try and stimulate her aching clit.

Reaching back in the cupboard, Allan held up a smaller chain, and fastened a little clamp on her right nipple. She twisted in pain, the sensations flowing through her body, and screamed as he fastened another on the other side and released his grip, allowing the tiny weight to pull against her. She turned helplessly, moaning as it slapped against her stomach. Allan stood back and admired her, seeing both the fury and the passion inside her, threatening to swallow her whole and consume her in ecstasy. "What do you think, Princess? I do believe it's a nice look for you. Soon you'll be begging, maybe you're already there. But I do so enjoy watching you squirm."

He smiled and she faced him, her voice a whimper, "Please, Daddy.."

"Please what?" he replied.

"Please, fuck me. Fuck your princess. Fuck your whore. Daddy, stick your cock in me and take me. I'm yours."

"Soon darling," he smiled, and brushed her hair with his fingers. Then he brushed her cheek, her head nuzzling against his hand desperately. He ran his hands over her body, down her sides and hips, her thighs, to her feet, and back up again, taking pleasure in her plight. Finally he kissed her cheek and turned away, pulling out a large dark vibrator and teasing her wet cunt with it. Rachel whined, her hips begging, but he only traced the petals of her flower. Moments later he slid in the head, and she moaned loudly. Plunging the toy in further still, he reached around and put one finger in her glowing bottom. Her ass squeezed around his finger as he slowly forced it in, her muscles gripping it as her pussy gripped the dildo tightly. Her legs gave way, and she was held up only by the chains holding her arms, and the large cock burrowing into her.

Allan looked at her, entranced by her limp form; her unconditional surrender and need, and fucked her with the toy. Again and again he forced it in her, until finally the whole thing was inside her. His hand was soaked in her lust, and he quickly hit a switch on the toy, causing it to vibrate loudly. He rammed it in and out of her again, sliding another finger in her ass as he did, and she quivered in a series of moans, pleasure filling her up.

"Come on baby," he said, his voice a clear command, reaching her even in the clouds of her ecstasy, "It's time. Come for Daddy like a good girl. Come on."

She shuddered then, and he stuck the toy deep inside her, filling her ass with his fingers as well. Her body jolted, spasms rocking her against her restraints. "Dan . . . Dadddddy!" She screamed, her head arching back and whipping her hair in the air as her orgasm rolled over her.

He held her then, leaving the toy inside of her, with her body still gripping it unknowingly. Standing against her with her head against his chest his arms surrounded her in loving embrace. He stroked her head gently, massaging her arms and her cheeks, small whispers of release falling off both their tongues. "Good girl." He said at last, and kissed her forehead. He unbuckled her arms from the restraints and she felt into his arms, the slick dildo sliding from her wetness and hitting the ground with a thud. He removed the clamps from her breasts and set them aside. She kissed his neck, his collarbone and chest, her eyes gazing up at him in adoration. He smiled, feeling the same for her. Setting her down on the bench, he leaned to her and softly said, "We aren't done yet, my love. No, not yet." She looked up at him, reaching absently for his groin, a sudden flare of heat rising between her legs again, and he laughed. He pushed her hand away.

Kneeling down, he casually tossed her legs over his shoulders. "My slut has such a delicious cunt, I should like to taste it some more." Her legs closed against him slightly, involuntarily, and he held them open. He kissed the top of her pussy, the inside of her thighs, his hands rubbing her legs slowly and methodically. He heard her sigh gently, and ran his tongue deep into her, flicking her clit as he withdrew, tasting her cum and loving it. Her hands fell down upon his head, brushing his hair to the rhythm of his tongue, pushing him further against her.

Her passion was raising now, her hips gyrating against him with every stroke of his fingers and tongue. Soft moans escaped her lips, amid the muffled sounds of his breathing between her legs. "Oh, Allan..." she gasped. His response was to bite down on her clit, and she squeezed against him tightly, waves of pain mingling with the pleasure in her body. She kneaded her breasts between her hands, squeezing her nipples as he ate her.

She was dripping wet, lost to anything going on around them but him, but his words and movements. He licked at her passionately, loving both her taste and the way her body clung to him, urged him to go on, to take her to a higher place. He felt her coming close again and broke away, and the disappointment on her face was all too apparent. He chuckled, tracing her jaw line with his finger, petting her. "Easy there. It's my turn for now." He unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor, his cock springing up eagerly, moist with precum. Her expression changed immediately, and she knelt before him in a moment, her lips wanting a taste of his hard shaft. "Suck my cock like you mean it, slut. Show me what you can do."

Her enthusiasm was apparent as she practically dived onto his manhood, pushing his cock to the back of her throat in an instant. He felt her gagging and fighting it, till finally she backed off, gasping for air. Her tongue swirled around his head, and up and down his dick, as her hands gently caressed his balls. She swallowed him again, and he grabbed her head, pressing himself farther. His lust was immense, and he fucked her face like an animal, driving himself down her throat as she gasped and licked away at him. Many times she almost choked, and he relented for a second only to thrust himself further still.

To his satisfaction she gripped his legs and forced herself down on him, fighting her reflexes to please him, to please her Daddy. With such fervor she sucked and licked at him, he knew he could not hold out for long. His cock throbbed in her mouth. "Enough," he said, breathing quickly, "You suck cock as well as any, to be sure. Enough now" Rachel relented, kissing the head of his cock again and slowly taking her hands from him. She looked up at him, smiling. Her pussy was soaked again. She wanted badly to use her fingers, but she knew if he wanted her to play with herself, he would say so. Allan patted her head and turned to another cupboard. Pulling out a series of bars and cuffs, he pointed to the bench. "Bend over," he instructed, "Put your hands on the bench."

Rachel obeyed, angling her head to try and see what he was doing. She felt him force her legs apart, and then a cold steel cuff was placed on each of her ankles. She was spread wide, and noticed that she could not close her legs, thanks to the bar between them. Her ass rose up in the air, and she felt the warm juice running down her thighs. Warm, strong hands gripped her bottom, squeezing her, pinching and slapping her, every so often sliding down and running across her pussy. She tried to stick herself out further, knowing full well it would do nothing to speed things up. The hands played with her, occasionally running down her back, and past the inside of her thighs.

All at once she felt him inside her. He plunged into her cunt in one stroke, his warmth filling her, sending tremors through her body. "Yes!" she moaned loudly, her legs trying but unable to move at all. "Fuck me; oh fill me Daddy, yes yes!" He held her hips tightly, driving himself mercilessly inside her. Gone was any trace of gentleness, now he was driven by a fierce, savage need. He said nothing, but filled her with his cock, loving the way she closed around him, trying to hold him in. She rocked back and forth with his movements, feeling him, her moans now only a quiet murmur of constant pleasure, the heat between her legs unbearable and making her tremble against him.

He reveled in her shivering, the sensations flowing through both of them, their bodies united by need, by lust, by unconditional love and want. He closed his eyes and fucked her still, feeling powerful and alive, his vixen and soul mate submitting entirely before him. Ecstasy racked him violently, and she felt him throb inside of her. His breaths were shallow and ragged, hers were much the same. At last she felt his body flex into her, and he drove deep inside her, filling her cunt.

She cried out as he came, his hot seed burying it self within her. Their bodies shook as she came with him, taken over the edge by his cum filling her. For several moments they tensed against each other, convulsions of pleasure ripping through them in waves. He stayed in her then, and she continued to grip his cock with her pussy, never wanting to feel empty of him again. Eventually they separated, and he unbound her legs and sat on the bench. Taking her hand, he took her in his arms and they wrapped around each other. For a long time they said nothing, satisfied to be together, tightly embraced under the moonlight. Allan kissed her, and Rachel returned his kiss, a kiss that was sweet and short, but amazingly tender. A kiss that seemed to say, "I love you, for now and forever."