Evening Pleasure

Story Info
He was master for the night.
1.6k words
4.07
49.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over the last few details in my mind. We had discussed the rules that she laid down, and I agreed with her on every point. My job tonight was to restrain her, and make her come several times. This night wasn't about pain or power, it was about pleasure; the kind of pleasure that lurks only in the back of the mind, buried under reality.

I arrived just as she was getting out of the shower; she answered the door in a short bath robe with her wet hair combed straight back. I could still see droplets of moisture on her arms and legs. She let me in, and at that point, I was the one in control. According to our rules, she couldn't speak now unless I allowed it.

I told her to disrobe, and to sit on the edge of a large, oversized chair. She took off her robe, and I immediately became hard. She had long, sleek legs and large breasts, with a trim waist. Her pussy was sparsely covered with silky soft pubic hair, and I could tell that she was already aroused by the way her cunt glistened. I could tell that I was going to really have to control myself tonight......

The first thing I did was retrieve two six-foot long poles, and my travel bag from the car. Inside the bag I had over 25 six" Ace bandages, several smaller ones, and silver duct tape. She had left a small bag of her items close to the chair where she now waited for me. I opened it and took out breast clamps, a small bumpy vibrator, a larger one, and a black, soft leather bondage mask that fastened to a black leather collar.

I took one of the poles, and laid it across her back, along her shoulders. I told her to grab each end of it with her hands, and I then taped her wrists to the pole. Her arms were now fully extended out from the sides of her body. I took the other pole, and did the same to her ankles, only I spread her legs far apart, stopping only when I saw her wince with pain. She was now completely spread-eagled in front of me.

I knelt down in front of her crotch, and I began to lick her pussy. She gasped when my warm, wet tongue contacted her soft folds of vaginal flesh. I then began to lick her deeply and quickly......I thrusted my tongue in and out quickly, and sucked on her clit. Her gasping and moaning was getting louder, and I told her that that was unacceptable. I went back to my bag and pulled out a red ball gag. I slipped it over her head, and placed it in her mouth. I pulled the straps snugly to keep it in place.

I myself was becoming incredibly aroused at this point; I seriously debated fucking her right then and there, but decided against it. I wanted to do so much to her yet.

I kneeled back down, and resumed teasing her pussy. This time, I slipped my fingers up her cunt, and swirled them around and around. I could tell that she was ready to come, so I stopped.

I arose and went back to get my bag. I brought it over to her, and started pulling out all the bandages. Her eyes opened wide with surprise, but did nothing else. That was my cue to continue. I grabbed a few bandages, and stood up behind her. I started wrapping her arms to the pole, overlapping 5 inches with each round. I made sure to use at least 4 of the bandages on each arm. When I was through with her other arm, I started to wrap her chest, careful to keep her sweet breasts exposed. I wrapped over her tits, and then under her tits, each pass pushing her breasts up and outwards......she let out a muffled moan of pleasure; there is nothing as sweet to hear than a muffled female voice moaning in pleasure. I was halfway up her breasts when I got a few smaller diameter bandages, and finished them off. The only thing now exposed were her ample areolas, and throbbing nipples. I stood and turned to get in front of her, so I could check out my handiwork. She looked at me with slightly pleading eyes, and her breathing was getting more rapid, due to the bandages.

I knelt in front of her again, and took a good, long lick all the way up and down her crotch. This was the first time that she was going to cum tonight. I licked her deeply and rapidly, nibbling on the tasty folds of juice-drenched pussy lips. I worked my nose into her clit, and gently tickled the small space between her clit and the top of her vagina.......it worked. She began to shudder and struggle against her bonds, but could do little except breathe heavily. I looked at her squeeze her eyes shut hard as I felt her pussy contract over and over again with her orgasm.

I got up again, and went to my bag. I grabbed a tube of that edible desensitizing gel; the kind that girls use so they can give deep throat without gagging...I smeared a bunch on her asshole, and gently worked it up into her rectum.

Then it was time to wrap her sexy legs. I started slowly at each ankle, wrapping tighter as I went up the thigh. About halfway to her box, I stopped. Now both legs were snugly wrapped with six bandages on each leg. I stood up in front of her, and stripped, letting her see my rigid cock. I really wanted to feel her insides, to slide up and in her sweet, tight pussy..over and over again....but I didn't. It wasn't time yet. I got behind her on the chair, gently eased her off of it, and set her on the floor. I laid her back slowly, and gently placed her head on a throw pillow.

I looked at her tits now...her rigid nipples screaming for attention. I had an idea, and went to her kitchen. I took out the ice cube trays and brought them out with me. I stood in front of her again, and popped out a few cubes. She moaned through the gag again, and I went down to her side. I placed one of her nipples in my mouth and began to suck in earnest...with the other nipple, I gently slid the ice cube all over the exposed surface....I sucked and slid the ice until the cube had all but melted....then I switched tits.............she was really moaning and struggling now......she kept straining against her soft, tight bonds. I noticed that she was really perspiring and asked if she wanted a drink of water. She nodded yes, so I eased her head up, undid the gag, and fed her a straw that sat in a water bottle. She had her fill a few seconds later, and I replaced the gag.

Now it was time for her second orgasm, at least the second one that I was responsible for.........I took the small vibrator, and eased it up her ass. She let out a surprised grunt, but she still had that dreamy, half-open expression in her eyes. I gave the end a twist to turn it on, and the muffled hum of the vibrator came to life. Her eyes widened in pleasure......she looked up and back again, trying to see what it was in her ass that was giving her so much pleasure......I took the bigger vibrator, and turned that one on too..only I was going to tease her with this one.....I traced it all over the inside of her vagina, worked it gently in and out, around and around....I looked into her eyes as I probed her with it, and she kept her eyes locked on mine.

I was really beside myself with desire for this woman.......I wanted to really fuck her good......her lying there completely helpless......forced to accept my every whim........ after a few more minutes, I could feel her come again...her moans got louder and more emphatic.......now it was my turn....

I got the mask and the collar out, and put them on her. The mask covered her eyes ears, and mouth, leaving only her nose exposed. I put it on tightly, and sat back...just to look at her. Her pussy was reddish in color, her hands and feet were cool to the touch........her abdomen was a bit distended from all the trapped blood in there, but I knew that was what I had wanted....all the blood down there will greatly increase her sensitivity.

I mounted her, and grabbed the nipple clamps from the bag. I placed a clamp on each nipple, and tightened them until I saw her flinch. Then I lay down on top of her, and finally entered her glistening, sweet pussy..........she felt so warm and tight..........I began to fuck her with abandon...she could do little except accept it......when I was about to explode, I pulled out, and ate her again until she orgasmed..........she was totally wiped out at this point. I lifted her legs up so her feet were pointing at the ceiling, and pulled out the vibrator that was still up her ass. I reached down and put my rigid, throbbing cock in the same hole that the vibrator was just in...she gasped in surprise, and began moaning loudly....her wrists and ankles performed little dances in their struggle against the tape and bandages...I began to fuck her ass with increasing speed and depth...the gel must have worked, because her moaning took on a whole new, deeper tone...I fucked her hard, and then exploded...I have never pumped out so much cum in my entire life.........it took a heavenly long time until I stopped......

I unzipped her mask, and threw it off....the smile on her beaming face even through the gag told me all I needed to know .........