Evening Shadows

Story Info
Predators on campus.
1.2k words
4.02
23.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

Twilight! His favorite time of the day. He watched as the girls fled their dorms and sororities and headed for the bars downtown. He was an urban predator. His favorite targets were young, dumb college girls, preferably sophomores or juniors. They were the ones who had already been around. They were the ones who thought they knew everything. They were the ones who knew nothing.

Knowing that the bars would be filling with available pussy, he pointed his custom Cadillac towards the downtown bar area. Just before he got to the first bar, he spotted a lone girl walking slowly along the sidewalk. He pulled ahead of her and got out. As she approached him, he said, "Do you need some help?"

"No," she said warily.

"Okay, maybe I'll see you later."

"Maybe."

He got back in the car and drove into the center of the bar district. Wednesdays were usually bad hunting days on bar row. But he was hungry for female meat, so he started running the bars, searching for prey. The first four bars he tried had no suitable women. In the fourth bar he got a little nibble from one of the local bar queens, but he was in no mood for bar sluts. He wanted a tender, young coed.

As he exited the fifth bar, he noticed the same young girl he had seen earlier still walking alone.

"Are you sure I can't help you?' he asked her.

"I don't think anybody can help me," she replied.

"Are you old enough to get in a bar?"

"I'm twenty, and yes, I can get into a bar."

"Let me buy you a drink. I promise, I don't bite."

"Well, maybe just one," she agreed.

An hour later she was about half sloshed and pouring out her tale of misery to him. He eyed her carefully. She was about five one or five two, mousy brown hair, big brown eyes and a small rack. On other days he would not have given her a second look. Today he was getting desperate. "Can I drive you home?" he offered. He knew he had to get her off the sauce before she passed out and became useless.

"Okay," she meekly agreed.

He escorted her to the Cadillac.

"Nice car," she said as she stumbled inside.

"Where do you live?"

"Over on Oak Street, but I can't go home like this. I'll have to wait a while, sober up and then call my parents."

"If you're not afraid, you can sober up at my house," he said with a smile.

"Okay, but don't take advantage of me. I couldn't handle it tonight."

"Don't worry about a thing," he replied and headed home with his prize.

He lived in a huge house that resembled Dracula's castle. It even had an automatic front gate and a moat. He rolled across the drawbridge into the courtyard.

"Nice place," she commented when the car stopped.

He noticed that she just seemed to float towards the entrance. "Odd effect," he thought, "Must be the whiskey."

He escorted her to the drawing room. "Can I get you anything, anything at all?"

"No, I'm fine for the moment. Can I use your phone?"

"Of course my dear. Right this way."

There was a telephone in a small alcove just off the main hallway. She dialed a number and waited. "Hello, mama? I'll be staying at the college tonight. That's right, in the dorm. Don't worry. Okay, bye."

He overheard her telling her mother her plan. Things were looking up. If she wasn't staying at home and she wasn't at the college, she must be planning on spending the night. He just loved it when a plan came together. He waited for her in the drawing room. "Is everything Okay?" he asked when she returned.

"It couldn't be better," she answered.

The next part of his plan was to try to get her into bed. "Are you sober enough yet for me to take you home?" he asked innocently.

"I don't want to go home tonight. Do you have a spare bedroom in this huge house?"

"Of course, my dear. I have twenty spare bedrooms. I'll give you the one next to mine. That way, if you need something, you can just knock on my door and I'll get it for you." He didn't notice the wry smile on her face as she nodded her Okay. "I've got her ninety percent of the way there," he thought. "Let me know when you are ready and I'll show you to your quarters."

"Okay," she smiled.

Half an hour later she yawned and said, "I don't suppose I could get a shower, could I?"

This just got better and better. "Yes, there is a bathroom right across the hall from your room. Are you ready now?"

"Yes, I'm getting tired and I'm a little sweaty from all that walking. Please show me my room and the bathroom.

He escorted her up a long, winding staircase and into an impressive second floor hallway that was lined with artifacts and paintings. "Here, my dear, and the bathroom is right across the hall. There are plenty of towels. Let me know when you finish. My bedroom is just down the hall from yours."

She smiled at him and entered her bedroom. There was a huge four poster bed, a desk and several settees. A large mirror over the dressing table reflected the opulence of the room. She looked in the mirror and saw nothing. She found a night gown and some slippers in the closet. She quickly undressed and went across the hall to the bathroom. She slipped out of the gown and stepped under the water. She got out and toweled off. The time had come. She donned the gown and walked into his bedroom. "All done," she smiled.

"Oh my dear, you are absolutely gorgeous. Come over here and let me kiss you goodnight!"

She floated across the room and put her arms around his neck. He fell back on the bed. She snuggled up next to him and sank her fangs into his neck. He struggled briefly and then gave up as she sucked his blood. He felt her hands on his cock. "I need more than blood," she said as she released his neck and straddled his hips. She jacked him enough to make it hard and then settled over it. Throwing her head back, she screamed, Now, now, now, I must cum!"

He was paralyzed by her sudden attack and he knew his world would never be the same. As she slid up and down on his rigid member, he realized that he was not the only predator in the night. He wasn't even the most dangerous.

She felt him shake underneath her and knew he would cum soon. She needed the vital fluid to sustain her in daylight and he had a lot of it. He pumped her full and then seemed to deflate all over. She slid his cock out of her pussy and lay beside him on his bed. "You are mine now. You cannot escape. If you are a good little boy, I'll teach you how to survive in this modern world. If you are not, I'll just leave you alone and your own ignorance will kill you. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head 'yes' as she leaned down to get another drink. Hunting was good around colleges. As a bonus, she had found a great home!

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers