Evening Spectacular

Story Info
Was she hypnotized?
1.8k words
4.14
77.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

My head still spinning, my focus blurred like a child's finger painting. What have you done to me? The fear of the unknowing only surpassed by the panic of what is to come. My legs are so sore and unstable. A deep ache burns hot embers in my cunt. What torturous play have you put me through? I search for the recollection of the nights events, only to find the erased chalkboard of my mind. How could I have let this happen? You seemed so nice, polite to a fault. I only wished I hadn't joined your dangerous game. No, I shouldn't have left myself that vulnerable and open. You told me it would be fun, now I have no idea if fun was had. A night lost. My mind screams of thoughts of what you could have accomplished in that time, my body corroboration the cries are justified. I only wish I knew what happened.

Oh you were such an easy target. I saw a hunger in you that made my game all the easier to play. I brought you in like a fly to my spider web; you dangled in your despair as I took control. You were only too happy to join the game, your need matched only by my desire to have command. You were keen with your questions, afraid at first but ready to take the titanic plunge into the world hypnotic. I lit all the candles setting a calm, soft mood. Your breathing rapid at first soon slowed to a snails pace. I had you look deep in my eyes, beyond the iris, into the void of my soul. You thought it might be a relaxing affair to be so under, so completely trusting, never thinking I was the wolf in sheep's clothing.

I remember your dark place with only a hit of light from the lit candles, shadows dancing playfully as the flames licked the air. Your soft gentle eyes gave me a sense of trust that I had never felt in someone before. It was as if I wanted you to take me right then. The last thing I remember is gazing deeply into your eyes, beyond your eyes. I was staring directly into your soul but there was no soul to be found. You had me then; I knew I could never break free of your mental bondage. No matter how much I wanted to tear my thought away, from the noose you held so tightly, I could not disturb the unification of my psyche and your authority. Ensnared I felt myself falling into the abyss, lost in a darkness so sinister. I could still sense my surroundings but no sensation was felt. How could I become a prisoner in my own shell and mind? I listened to your strong voice but heard not a sound. The silence so loud it billowed in my skull. I just kept thinking, what is going to happen to me? What if I can't break free?

I knew I had your soul, free to play with like the puppeteer plays with the marionette, you would not free from my devious strings. You were lost in my domination with no way out. Every command you would execute, not even knowing why you were doing it. The many years of study under the Great Ones was finally paying off in spades. You lay before me in your Sara Wang dress, worth more money than I have ever made in a month's time. I despise you for your wealth. I look at your pitiful situation and know it is much disserved. Some scratch and claw to gain the simplest things in life. My hands still feel the agony of life's passage. You however, lay there with your five hundred dollar haircut and obvious nose job, everything handed to you your whole life. I guess that is why you were such easy prey. Your naivety captivated me to embrace your essence. There could be nothing more pleasing than to have you willing and raw for what would be new.

I can see you but I can't focus. My head wants to jump out and grab you and make you let me go. I feel the shivers of goose bumps form over my body as you start taking off my clothes. I can't believe I can not stop this intrusion. I am paralyzed within my own body. I know I am able to move, nothing is broken, yet I am unable to do so. You have me trapped in a spell unbreakable.

Your silky dress feels smooth to the touch as I trace my hands over your body. I look in your eyes and see the confliction in your core. Your mind not being able to break free of my enchantment but the feeling of my hands keep you wanting. Your nipples stiffen under my touch, a supple hardness that brings a smile to my face. I know I have all the time in the world but I need to act now. My passion is building as my hands continue to caress your lovely frame.

I can feel your cool hands on my breasts, I don't want to like it but my need takes over. I suffer hardness in my nipples as you pull them roughly between your fingers. Wetness starts to form beneath my lace panties. A moan escapes my lips surprising not only my taker but myself. I can sense his knowing; I have given myself over to his dominion.

A moan, nothing could be sweeter. I have your body now, as well as your mind. The power I feel rush through me is potent. My sport continues as I smell your woman's fragrance. Musky but light, it is tempting me to take a taste. I slowly disrobe your youthful body, leaving you in your most delicate lingerie. I am surprised by the matching undergarments; I would have guessed you for more of a pink or light blue. But here you lay in a stunning ensemble of black and red lace dainties. Your breasts heaving with every breath you take nipples hard as stone, your panty, moist from your passion. A small smile purses my lips, I know you are ready. I unhurriedly peel away your bra exposing your breasts to the night. I wonder if your nipples taste as good as the felt and bend down and draw them into my mouth. You arch your back in response to my oral encouragement.

A cool draft is felt as my clothes hastily disappear. An intense sensation from my bosom, as moistness gabs my nipples. My back arches to your mouth, needing to feel more pleasure from the source.

Your eyes light up as my tongue dances over your body. It travels over your stomach, moving inch by inch on skin smooth as the lake on a tranquil autumn eve. It has but one destination; the tongue must meet the mouth of your salty folds. A taste needed to satisfy its fervent hunger. You respond in natural, with your seeping flower ready for the take. I dip in further and further, wanting to finish this passionate drink.

I can barely take it anymore. You are feasting on my body with your wanting mouth, me most generous to give all my liquid in reply. Lightning flashes of radiance shoot through my brain in reaction to your doings. My breath short and fast as another spasm rips through me, leaving me weak and weepy.

I feel your wetness on my tongue as I compel your body to reach new heights. A splash against my lips, briny and pure fuels my supremacy. I know you are ready and though your mind may not want to oblige your body is more than willing. I tear my clothes away leaving them tattered and torn, my staff ready with piercing authority. The liquid tip weeps its tear of life. I climb on top and penetrate your tight grotto with one powerful thrust, no inhibitions left to speak of. Some might think it manipulative however your legs pull me deeper into your heaven's palace, gravity unyielding.

Exhausted from the pleasure I can see as you back off, your face shining with my reward. Your clothes fall and before me is a vision of David, strong and thickset. Your stomach is a washboard of ripples, hard and lean. Your chest hair travels down your body, not fully covered but ends at a perfect v at your belly button, my heart double dutches from the sight. Young girls could not skip faster than my heart was traveling. I know you are going to take me. I want to scream rape....I want to yell for you to stop...but I can't, and I won't. Your phallus hypnotizes me with its weighty dance. Your sack lays heavy underneath, obvious and abundantly full of your essence. I need you now. My body can't wait any longer, the taunt torments too greatly. Then I feel it, you gore my petals with your spear. Deeper and deeper I feel you sink into me. I need more and persuade you with my legs behind your back. Finally you hit bottom and start your retreat only to thrust again. Your plunges leave me breathless in their heaviness. Then stars burn bright behind my eyes, I reach limits never exceeded before. The evidence left on your now saturated legs.

I feel your response and it sends me over the edge. I love having the power over you, but now the roles reversed. You have taken hold of me. You control my destiny as I push myself deep inside. I can not control anymore, it lies with you. All my power, all my control, taken in a fleeting moment of ecstasy. My seed spills into your vase leaving me gasping and content. I climb off of your body and walk to the camera, shutting it off, keeping the tape for posterity.

I wake up and I feel dizzy and lost. What has happened to me? Why can't I remember? The panic sets in, more fearful of the unknowing than the hurt. I feel as if I have run the marathon of all time. My legs ache, my nipples sore, and my vagina as tender as a perfect steak. What did you do to me? I start to remember bits and pieces of the foggy night. The smells and sounds slowly claw there way into my brain. Then a faint knock on the door. I answer it hoping it might hold the truth but dread what may lie behind. It is a courier with a package addressed to me. I sign for the parcel and close the door. I can't even begin to guess what this present could be, my head still dizzy in forgetfulness. I tear the plain brown wrapping and out falls a video tape, written upon its face...I hope you enjoyed as much as I did! Now curious as to what could be on the cartridge I slide it into the machine. The memories shatter my mind as I watch myself participate in last night's event. A cum so hard rips through my body leaving my chair soaked with my juices. The evening could not have been more spectacular.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers