Evening The Score

Story Info
Wife's friend helps her make it up to him.
11.3k words
3.24
111.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had told my wife Sarah that I wouldn't leave her if she had sex with another man, and added that I'd even be turned on. She wanted no part of that, so I let it drop and just fantasized about it on my own.

Nothing came of it for a few years, until Jeremy moved into the neighborhood. We were in our mid-twenties by then, with two small children. She likes to go walking some evenings while I watch the kids, and she ran into Jeremy working in his yard about a month after he moved in. This time he put the moves on her, and she found herself seriously attracted. Without the threat of divorce hanging over her head, she quickly ran out of reasons to resist temptation. She told me about it that night after we put the kids to bed. After I got her to tell me the details, she started to apologize for not checking with me first, but I interrupted her by kissing her, followed by throwing her on the bed and ravishing her. I took her by holding her legs up high and pounding her slutty cheating pussy until it was mine again.

Well, mine except for the last couple of inches he'd taken that I couldn't reach.

"Was that the first time?" I asked her after we caught our breath.

"Yes, I would never keep anything like that from you!"

"Was it the last time?"

She blushed. "Are you really really okay with what happened?"

"I thought that was obvious earlier."

"Well... if it's really all right... I'd really like it to... not... be the last time. Okay?"

My cock sprang back to life and I kissed her hard. I think she got the picture.

After that, Sarah's evening walks took her straight to Jeremy's house and into his bed. She'd usually leave with her thick brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, and come back with the ponytail gone and her hair completely messed up. Sometimes she'd bring the video camera. Sometimes he'd come over while the kids were sleeping and we'd take turns with her. Every once in a while she'd sleep over at his place. Sarah and I were also having more sex than we were having before this started, and I don't know how she kept up with both of us.

It was all good clean fun until they got careless and he knocked her up. That turned me on too, but also complicated things. Neither of us approved of abortion, so there was no question that she'd have his baby. I bitched her out for carelessness, she apologized, and we eventually moved past it. She kept seeing Jeremy, only now I'd get her back from him with his cum leaking out of her.

About four months into her pregnancy, she said, "I've been thinking that I should return the favor and let you play with another woman, but I don't know if I can do it. What if she just played with me while you watched?"

"Would I get to play with you too?"

"Of course! I'm not gonna have sex in front of you and not give you any!"

"That would still be pretty awesome! I didn't know you were even interested in other women. I guess you're getting a little more adventurous?"

"Well... I've been thinking about it for a while, and it does kind of turn me on. I really don't know if I could handle you playing with her, but if she was there naked with us... would it make up for me and Jeremy even a little bit?"

"Look, I'd certainly welcome another woman being there... well, depending on what she looks like," I started. She rolled her eyes at that. I continued, "but really, there's nothing to make up for."

"Please knock off the understanding husband bit. You're not happy that I'm having Jeremy's baby, and I don't blame you one bit."

"No, I'm not happy about it." Turned on like crazy, but 18 years is a long time to be dealing with the aftermath of it. "But it's not her fault," I said, pointing to Sarah's belly, "and we've gotta work together to give her a good life as well as the other two, and I already bitched you out and you already apologized, I'm not going anywhere, what more do you want from me?"

"I want to do this for you. I want to at least give you a good show..."

"You've been giving me a really good show with Jeremy"

"... I know, but you'd like to see another woman too. Don't try to deny it! And I want to at least try to let you have a little fun with her. And I want to have fun with her too, and I want you to see it. I'm not promising anything, but if I get really worked up and she's there and you're there... I might kinda forget that I want you to behave with her. You know?"

"That sounds... I'm not too sure about that."

"Well, it might not come to that. You gotta promise me that you'll do nothing, nothing at all, with her without me giving you a sign that it's okay."

"What kind of sign?"

"You know, a sign!"

"I've never been good with signs or hints. If you want me to do something with her, you'd better tell me. Otherwise, I'm not touching her! Who are we talking about, anyway? Anyone in particular?"

"Samantha." Wow! Samantha was a couple of years younger than us, short and slim with firm little boobs and red hair and cute freckles everywhere that I could see, and I would jump on her in a hot second if Sarah was okay with it.

"Is she up for it?"

"Yeah, she'd be up for it. She had a couple of threesomes in college, and she's willing to try it again. She sounded kind of excited about it. I didn't tell her it was for sure, but I can tell she wants to do it."

"Really? I didn't think she was into me at all."

"Well, she doesn't want to date you or anything, but she thinks you're good looking. What do you think about her?"

"I think she's very good looking. You and her putting on a show while I do you would definitely go a long way towards making up for everything!" She smiled. I continued, "Okay look. Like I said, if you want me to do anything to her, you have to tell me. Hints, gesturing, doing things with your eyes, that won't cut it. You have to put it into words, explicit words. And if you don't put anything into words, I'm pretty much gonna treat her like she's Jeremy, only much, much better looking."

She laughed at that last bit. "Okay."

"And let me warn you right now. I like Samantha. I think she's very attractive and sexy. I am more than happy to do anything at all with her that you tell me to do. Got it?"

She sobered up at that. "Got it."

"Set it up. Let me know when it is and I'll ask my mom if she can watch the kids that day. And sweetie?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." I kissed her.

"You're welcome."

The big day arrived. Samantha knocked on our door and Sarah opened it. They hugged, then Sarah let her friend in. I waved to her and said hi, feeling more than a little awkward. We sat on the couch and chatted for a little while, with Sarah slowly bringing the conversation around to sexual matters. Sarah was really good at dispelling the awkwardness, and soon Samantha and I were giving Sarah light little touches. Finally Sarah gave her friend a kiss, a light tentative one at first. That kiss slowly warmed up and the two women slipped their arms around each other while I played with Sarah's hair.

I grabbed a handful of Sarah's shirt. She broke the kiss and raised her arms up over her head and I pulled up. Samantha reached over and grabbed the other side of her shirt and pulled up with me. Once the shirt was completely off, I let go of it and Samantha laid it on the coffee table. Sarah turned around and kissed me while I ran my hands up and down her sides and across the gentle swell of her pregnant belly. Suddenly her bra became a lot looser; obviously her friend had unhooked it for her. Sarah put her arms down and let Samantha slide the bra off of her from behind.

I stood up and took my wife's hand and said, "We're going to run out of room here, let's go to the bedroom." Samantha took her other hand and I led the way with Samantha trailing behind.

We laid Sarah on the bed and I just stared at her for a moment. She was at that stage of pregnancy that you could hide with a baggy shirt but becomes unmistakable once her shirt comes off. Seeing and touching her pregnant belly always got me going; knowing that it was Jeremy's baby growing inside her somehow made it that much hotter for me. I ran my hand over her belly as I laid down next to her and kissed her. Then I brought my hand up to her soft breast, feeling that her nipple was already hard and swollen. From the corner of my eye I saw Samantha's head approach her other breast, and she stuck her tongue out and flicked the sensitive nipple, causing a muffled moan to come from Sarah while I was still kissing her. I kissed my way down the side of her neck and soon had a nipple in my mouth, and Sarah was getting them both sucked and licked and pleasured.

Once Samantha judged that Sarah was ready, she reached down and started undoing Sarah's shorts. Without unlatching from her breasts, Samantha and I worked together to slide those shorts down Sarah's hips; Sarah lifted her ass up to let it happen. We were able to push the shorts down past her knees, and Sarah pulled her legs the rest of the way out of them one at a time.

Now Samantha's hand was doing something below Sarah's waist; I couldn't see what was going on because Sarah's pregnant belly was blocking my view. Whatever it was got Sarah breathing faster. I rubbed Sarah's belly, taking care to avoid touching Samantha's freckled arm. Samantha moved her arm back up a bit, then back down, and Sarah tensed up all over and took a deep, sharp breath. Then she started whimpering and working her hips back and forth a bit. I pinched her nipple and kissed her and she got worked up even more. Finally, her body started twitching and she kissed me really hard as her friend gave her the first orgasm she ever got from a woman.

Once she came down from that, she lifted her ass again and pulled her panties down past her hips. Samantha moved down from her breast and pulled Sarah's underwear the rest of the way down her legs and off her feet, leaving her completely naked. I sat up. Samantha positioned herself between my wife's legs and I watched as Samantha's finger slid inside Sarah. Samantha pulled it back out and licked it. Then she kissed Sarah's inner thigh and started working her way upward. I held Sarah's hand as the moment approached. I knew that her friend had made contact the moment it happened; Sarah suddenly squeezed my hand and tensed up all over again, enjoying the delicious sensations of being eaten out by someone who really knew what she was doing. I moved down past Sarah's belly so I could see better. That didn't do me much good; Samantha's head and Sarah's legs were blocking my view. Samantha reached up and pinched a nipple while she used two fingers from her other hand to penetrate Sarah again. Sarah's hips started bucking and she started writhing under her friend. I went back up and kissed my wife, sharing in the erotic energy building up in her body.

Sarah threw her other arm around me and held on tight while her whimpering and moaning got louder and her movements got more erratic. Finally she let go of my hand and held on for dear life as her friend pushed her over the edge again.

She caught her breath and said, "I'm really liking this. Your turn, Samantha! Give us a striptease first! I think Steve will really like that!"

She was right. Samantha started doing a little dance, working her hips and belly back and forth, flashing us a sultry smile, and rubbing her hands over her flat belly. She slowly lifted her shirt up to just below here breast and stopped. She smiled and danced a little more, then pulled one side of it up, letting one bra-covered breast peek out from under it. She pulled the bra cup away, giving me a glimpse of her pink swollen nipple and a few raised bumps surrounding it before letting go and letting the bra cover it back up. Then the other side of her shirt came up and she slowly finished pulling it over her head. She turned around and faced away from us, and we got to see her fingers deftly unhooking her black lacy bra. She slowly slid the bra down her arms and let it fall to the floor. Then, with her arms crossed in front of her and one hand covering each breast, she slowly turned back around. She danced some more, her whole body undulating and teasing us. She pulled one hand down for a second and then put it back up again. Then she slowly ran both hands down her body, revealing her firm little freckled breasts in all their glory. She reached back up and cupped her breasts, squeezing them, rubbing them, then pinched her own nipple and let out a moan. I'd never seen her in action before, so I wasn't sure how much of that moan was real, but it was definitely turning me on.

Then, swaying her hips side by side, she undid her shorts and pulled them down, letting them fall to the floor. She turned around facing away from us again, bent over, and slowly peeled them down past her hips. She let go of them, left them around her thighs just under her crotch, and bent over some more. Then she stood up and wiggled her ass as she pushed them down just far enough for gravity to take over. She slowly bent over one more time and I saw her slit peeking out between her legs. Then she slowly turned around and revealed herself completely from the front. She had a light dusting of freckles all the way from her breasts down her legs, and even a few on the tops of her feet. She slid one hand down her belly past the tuft of red hair until it reached her pussy. She opened her legs and just barely slid the finger inside. Then she licked her finger and put it in her mouth like a lollipop.

Sarah grabbed my hand and pulled herself up into a sitting position. Then she got off the bed and walked over to Samantha and kissed her. Then the two of them were doing a sexy dance, naked and sensuous for my benefit. I just stared at them slack-jawed as they faced each other still dancing and their hands found each other's breasts while they had a steamy makeout session.

Sarah guided her friend onto the bed next to me. Samantha scooted back to give my wife room. Sarah reached out with her hand and stopped halfway, flashing me a wicked grin. "Tell me what to do!" my wife said.

"Uhhh, go down on her?" | "Are you asking me or telling me? Tell me what you want me to do to her. Go into explicit detail. Every step of the way."

I took a little while to gather my thoughts and mentally get into this game Sarah sprung on me. Then I said, "pinch her nipple. Like that. A little harder. There it's getting even perkier!

Now put it in your mouth and suck on it. Bite a little bit." I heard a little whimper from Samantha. "Yeah, like that! Pinch her other nipple while you're doing that. Roll it between your fingers a bit. Yeah, like that!

Now slowly kiss your way down her body. Linger at her belly button and put your tongue in it. Keep using your hand on her breast while you do that. There you go." I waited until Sarah reached her friend's belly button and stuck her tongue out, letting me see her lick Samantha's belly button. Samantha giggled at that. Then I said, "Keep going. When you reach her clit, flick it with your tongue for all it's worth."

Sarah opened her friend's legs and positioned herself in between them, mostly on her side. I said, "Put her legs over you, I wanna see her toes curl while you do her."

Now it was Sarah's turn to suggest a little twist. She said, "How about you hold her legs back?

"You sure?" It would be the first time I touched Samantha since she'd arrived.

"Yeah, do it."

I took hold of Samantha's ankles and pulled her legs up and back as far as they would go without her ass coming off the bed. I held them in place, her feet nearly together and close enough to me that I could easily lean over and kiss them. That was not contemplated in Sarah's instructions, though, so I just held them in place and waited. Sarah was giving little closed-mouth kisses to Samantha's fiery-red pubic hair as she went downward. Finally, Samantha's eyes opened wide and she took a sharp breath as Sarah found her clit and started working on it. Samantha reached down and grabbed hold of Sarah's hair, guiding her a tiny bit and holding her head in place at the perfect spot. Samantha was moaning louder and Sarah drove her closer to the edge. I told Sarah, "Now keep working that clit with your tongue, suck on it a little, don't bite it! Slide two fingers inside her and fuck her silly! Press on her g-spot from inside, no one can do that with their cock!"

As soon as Sarah's fingers disappeared into that wet pussy, Samantha grabbed the bedsheets under her and started bucking like a wild horse under my wife. She screamed out for a while, then stopped, unable to make a sound as her fingers and toes clenched and her legs used my arms as leverage to pull her ass off the bed. Then, finally, another, louder scream. I said, "Harder, let's give her another one." Sarah followed my instructions and I could see Samantha's eyes rolled back in her head and her whole upper body turn blotchy red. Her hips writhed uncontrollably. I said, "Slow down now, let her come down." Sarah slowly slid her fingers in and out as she came up for air. I let go of Samantha's ankles and let her catch her breath.

I pushed the boundary just a tiny bit with my next instruction. "Now pull your fingers out and let me taste them." She hesitated maybe a split second before offering up her slimy wet fingers. I sniffed, deeply inhaling Samantha's scent, then closed my mouth over Sarah's fingers. I licked and sucked them clean, reveling in the taste of another woman. This flavor was smoother, less intense, but still unmistakably the taste of a woman in heat. If I hadn't been worried about Sarah's reaction, I would have eagerly dived in between her friend's legs and went to town on that soaking wet pussy with my own mouth and fingers.

Instead, I got behind Sarah and said, "Get on your hands and knees, on the edge of the bed. Samantha, scoot up a little. Now Sarah you work her pussy again with your tongue and I'm going to fuck you. I wanna see if you both cum at the same time!"

Sarah flashed me an eager smile and quickly got into position. I quickly pulled my clothes off and tossed them all over that side of the room. My dick was so hard it was aching a bit, and I could not wait any longer to put it in its favorite spot. Sarah's pussy was warm and wet and ready to go, and I needed her help to guide it in. Once I did, though, I felt the heat radiating from its walls as my cock slid in and out of her. I could hear the excitement building up in both of them. Sarah's whimpers were muffled by Samantha's pussy, but Samantha's sounds of pleasure filled the room loud and clear. I started off slowly, letting the delicious feelings gradually build up in my wife while I watched both of their bodies start to respond. "Samantha, rest your legs on Sarah's back," I said. Now I had a close-up view of Samantha's feet and lower legs as they reacted to what Sarah was doing to her, and I could reach around and underneath Sarah and play with her boobs without brushing against Samantha.

Samantha was getting close. Then she was there. She flexed her legs and drummed her heels against Sarah's back and cried out with pleasure. Her toes clenched and flexed and I was seized with the temptation to reach out and touch them. Instead I pinched both of Sarah's nipples and started slamming my cock into my wife as hard as I could. I brought one of my hands back and found Sarah's clit and pressed on it, and that was all Sarah needed. Her muffled moans turned into muffled screams as she joined her friend in sexual ecstasy. Samantha used Sarah's back for leverage and lifted her hips off of the bed. Sarah gripped the bedsheets and held on for dear life, desperate to keep contact with both of us as she rode out her orgasm. I couldn't take it anymore; I grabbed Sarah's hips and pulled them tight against me as my cock finally erupted, Sarah's pussy spasming and clenching my cock as it filled her up. I had hoped to last longer, to enjoy the moment longer, but it was all too much for me. Neither of the girls seemed to mind, though.