Evening with El Diablo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop the half self-satisfied purr that crawled out of my throat but opted instead to just hold the other quarterback close until we both calmed down. "Shhh Carey, it's alright," I whispered in his ear. I had to give some sort of props to Richard for not asking anything more than what he knew the young man could give. 'That's why he's the Game Master and I'm not,' I reasoned. 'Jesus Christ, I'd tear him apart right now if I could even though that's the last thing I should do. The very. Last. Thing.'

Finally I pulled away, watching him blink slowly, sleepily. "Thanks," Carey whispered. "I would-I mean, if we weren't-"

"Not yet," I assured him, looking down at my hand that was covered in semen. "Though you make that hard. As well as other things." My own erection was raging and gym shorts did nothing to hide that fact. Damn it, I was either going to have to masturbate or will it away which was going to cause the most painful set of blue balls I've ever had. Damn it.

The sacrifices we make.

Carey pulled up his shorts and stood, shakily, rubbing his face before he reached down to grab his shirt. "Is it...does it always feel like that?" he asked innocently. "When Richard did...it was-this too-it's kind of overwhelming. Like I'm being snapped in half, like I can't breathe."

I smirked, grabbing one of the small towels that a receiver left behind and gave a shot at wiping my hand off. This stuff gets everywhere. "It's called an 'orgasm' and it's supposed to do that. Good ones anyway. Some flow, feel like water, some hit you like a truck filled with bricks," I explained, balling the towel and sitting it on the table next to me. "Either way, it's a few seconds of amazing. Now I'm actually going to watch film to lose my erection and not scare the staff. You standing shirtless and sweaty is not conducive to that at all. Shoo."

To that, he gave a little laugh, pulling on his shirt. "Sorry. But still, thank you. I've never...you know...with another person."

Turning on a monitor, I raised an eyebrow at him, shaking my head. As if I didn't know that and as if it wasn't hard to tell. My daughter's children's books were harder to read. "I didn't think so but you're welcome. Now, tapes. Go on. I'm pretty sure we'll talk later."

12