Evening with Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Colin messes around with his mum and finally seduces her.
7.4k words
4.44
219.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a tribute to a series called "Evening with mother" written by another author and which is missing its first chapter. I have always really liked the series and tried to contact the author about the missing chapter without success. Eventually I decided to write my own as a tribute, party for readers to enjoy in its own right but also in the hope they will go on to read what is a very sweet and sexy series of stories about Colin and his mum Jenny [and in Ch 4 one of his mum's friends.] Needless to say this story is entirely my own work and I take full responsibility for any deficiencies. All characters are over 18).

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This all started almost by accident when I was a student still living at home. It was the late 1970s -- I was living on the outskirts of an English Northern city which had seen better days, I had dropped out of school after O levels, had a year messing around doing some terrible labouring jobs, and had then gone back to technical college to study for an engineering qualification. College was much freer than school and I felt sort of grown-up -- though like most people at the time I was perpetually short of cash and only had what I earned from working in a garage on Saturdays and two evenings each week.

My mum was pretty typical I suppose -- she worked part-time in a shop to help out with the family income, and had a bevy of women friends with whom she went out to films or sometimes bingo once or twice a week. She was 44, dark-haired and still in good shape -- not that at first I thought about her in that way at all. She was always up for a laugh though and was a glass half full person. Though I wasn't aware of it at the time looking back I can see she was quite flirtatious at times and quite often made innuendoes and remarks about sex. I suppose overall she was a very sexy woman. Dad was older, a quiet man with friends down the pub and not really much time for homelife.

I had lost my virginity to a local girl and had very briefly thought I was in love -- she had other ideas including wanting a boyfriend with a bit of money. She moved on. At the time all this began I was going out with a girl from college but she didn't do full sex -- we were engaged in what were then called "heavy petting" sessions involving mutual masturbation which I found pretty unsatisfactory.

I had a cache of dirty magazines which I used when I masturbated -- at the time these had started to show vaginas (until recently these had always been airbrushed out) and were getting raunchier every time I bought a new one. It was these mags which began what developed between me and mum.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I came home one lunchtime after lectures and found these magazines on the bed -- in fact they covered the whole bed and were open at the centrefolds or at other what you might call "tasty" pictures. I groaned -- clearly my mother had found them and was making some sort of point...

My mum had indeed found them and when I turned to go downstairs she was coming out of her bedroom....

"Well you've seen them then," she said, seeing my embarrassment and smiling -- "I thought they were all very artistic... a bit different from the ones you used to get in my day!"

I was indeed embarrassed beyond words. I must have blushed and mumbled something about being sorry and offering to get rid of them.

"Oh don't worry Colin -- I know you lads need to have these sorts of things -- I'm only teasing you. I was just a bit surprised, you know, that they showed all the naughty bits. They're all very, well, explicit aren't they?"

With that she came over and picked up one of the mags and looked more closely at it.

"So tell me, which is your favourite lady?"

I was still acutely embarrassed but didn't know how to get out of the situation, and went to another mag and leafed through until I found a set of pictures of a blond woman who I liked to fantasise about. She was in great shape, what today would be called a MILF, with firm tits and a big bush of pubic hair. It was only when I had showed it to mum that I realised -- apart from the hair colour, the naked model did actually quite look like my mother...

"Hmmm, well she's an interesting one isn't she -- she looks a bit..." At this my mum paused as though not sure to continue, but she did -- "She looks a bit like me, Colin -- oh dear, that's quite funny isn't it?"

I didn't really see the funny side. My mum continued -

"There's not much to interest the ladies though is there? I mean there's no men at all..."

I mumbled something about women not being interested in that sort of thing and mum laughed.

"Of course we like "that sort of thing" if it's the right sort of thing -- look I'll show you what you can get ".

With this she went to her bedroom and shortly came back with a couple of magazines called I think Today's Woman. These were full of articles on fashion and travel but had a 6 page centre section with naked guys -- my embarrassment went into overdrive at the sight of their cocks.

"I mean these are OK but they're all limp -- not very exciting. I mean all the ladies in your mags are, well, sort of ready aren't they? These lads don't exactly look like they're ready for anything apart from an early night. No they would be much more interesting if they looked a bit more -- well you know, ready!"

I was amazed to hear mum talking like this, and decided to bluff it out.

"Yea I can see they're all a bit tame -- you know you can get mags with lads who are a bit more "ready", but I don't think they're legal, so you have to know where to go -- actually there's someone at college who sometimes has some to sell -- I've seen a few but ..."

"Oh yea are you kidding me? I've not seen anything like that -- if it's true, just for a bit of fun why don't you get one so I can have a look -- and I can show it to my mates -- won't do any harm will it?"

With that mum took her mags back and I more or less collapsed in a heap.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well, it took me several days to get hold of the sort of hardcore mag I'd told mum about -- and it cost me about as much as I earnt in my part-time job in a week. The mag was just called Sexy as far as I recall, and it was quite thick with a mix of colour and black and white photos -- usually there were a series of several related pictures showing either a woman getting undressed and spreading her legs, or a couple (or threesome) preparing for sex and then doing it, though the guys would mostly cum on the woman's tits. There were therefore lots of hard cocks and a fair bit of actual fucking.

I brought it home one lunchtime not knowing if mum was going to be around -- I was sort of hoping she wouldn't be, but she got in shortly after me and after a spot of lunch I told her I'd got the magazine we'd talked about. It took a moment for this to register with her and I realised that she hadn't really expected me to get one, but I put it on the table and she began to leaf through it.

"Ohhhh goodness, Colin, I didn't think this sort of thing was allowed -- well it isn't really is it? Oh, look at that ..."

She was looking at a page where a young woman was sitting with legs open with a guy standing either side -- each had a large hard cock and she had one hand around each -- the caption was "Which one first?". Well, the next pictures showed her taking first one in her vagina and then the next, and at the end both were wanking and spurting over her tits.

"Do people really do that sort of thing", mum asked, "or is it just for the magazine?"

She didn't wait for an answer. I was getting turned on by the pictures and my cock was hard. Mum looked somewhat uncomfortable and didn't seem sure what to do next. She said,

"Well what shall we do with this? I wasn't really expecting you to get this for me -- it is a bit of a turn on. I might take it upstairs and have a closer look..."

Mum seemed to be teasing me -- I hadn't thought of her in those ways and the idea she might masturbate too both thrilled and appalled me. I took my courage in both hands and said, "It's a real turn on isn't it? When you're finished with it I think I might have a go!"

Mum looked at me and smiled. "We shouldn't be talking like this should we? Still I suppose you're old enough to know about these things... come on give me the mag, I need to be by myself for a while!"

She took the magazine and went up the stairs towards her bedroom. I followed and when we got to the landing mum turned and said.

"Colin, are you following me? You're not planning to listen at the door are you?"

She was sort of laughing when she said this, and I told her that yes I was and also that I hoped to have a quick peek. As soon as I said this I regretted it and thought she might be furious, but she just laughed and said I was a dirty sod -

"All right if you really want you can have a peek but I want to have a peek at you too -- we can't do this in my bedroom, come on let's go to your room".

I wasn't experienced enough to know if she was serious or exactly what she had in mind, but she took my arm and propelled me to my bedroom. Once inside, she sat on my bed with her back against the wall.

"Well, what are you waiting for? I thought the mag got you going? It's certainly got me all a bit hot and bothered! Come on Colin, sit down and let's have a good look through it together -- and you can play with yourself and I'll have a little play too!"

So believe it or not that's what we did. I sat down a foot or so away from mum, rested the magazine on a pillow between us, and undid my jeans and pushed my underpants down so my cock sprang out -- not fully hard but well on its way. Mum pulled up her skirt until just below the waist, and pushed her knickers down -- I could see her lovely thick bush but not her cunt itself. She slowly started to stroke her pussy lips and turned the page of the magazine -- I took my cock in my right hand and began to rub, making it fully hard.

"That's a nice picture -- what a lovely big willy he's got -- let's see what he does with it".

She turned the page and the woman in the story was sucking him -- he was indeed really big, a good 9". Mum looked from the picture to me...

"He's a big boy isn't he? Have you ever measured yourself Colin?"

"Well, yes I have -- it's around 7" when it's, you know, fully extended..."

"Oh lovely, I don't know whether to look at the pictures or at you!"

She was smiling a cheeky smile and I half sat up as I wanted to see mum's cunt, and by this time she was getting wet and swollen, and I could at last see her properly -- a wonderful dark gash of a love passage, with shiny lips which made a sort of soft slurping sound as she moved her fingers up and down. We both masturbated slowly, looking one minute at the magazines couples as they touched, sucked and fucked, and the next at each other.

"You do look sexy Colin -- you've such a nice body, and your willy's all smooth and wet..."

And wet it was as the pre-cum was steadily oozing out, making my helmet shiny and sticky. Mum bent her legs and put her feet on the bed, and began to rub more quickly in a circular motion around her clit. After a few moments she gave a long low Ahhhhh noise and stopped rubbing.

"Oh Col, I've cum, oh that was soooo nice, I haven't cum like that for ages, it's all these hard willies doing it! You haven't cum yet have you?"

Indeed I hadn't -- though I very much needed to.

"Can I, can I er, look at you when I finish off mum?"

"Mmmmm well, the idea was to look at the magazine, but I suppose it'll be OK -- you sit back and I'll kneel up so you get a good look".

She moved around, ending up kneeling roght next to me with her legs open -- I could see her cunt in all its wet swollen glory, and to cap it all she used the fingers of one hand to hold it open for me to see. She smiled down sweetly as she did this saying-

"There have a good look Colin, you've helped me to have a lovely cum, and now you finish off while I watch that lovely big willy..."

I started to rub myself more quickly, and just as I started to spurt out, I saw mum lean forward and put a hand on my thigh just below my balls. As the first spunk started to shoot out, I took her hand with my free hand and moved it over my bals -- mum gasped but didn't back away, instead she gave my balls a little sqeeze as I shot load after load of spunk right up my stomach and onto my shirt, some nearly reaching my chin.

"Oh what a lovely lot of love juice -- you must have been saving that lot up for ages! Goodness it's gone everywhere! I think I need to clean you up my lad -- don't you move".

With that mum got off the bed, pulled up her knickers and grabbed a handful of tissues. She sat down next to me and starting at the top of my chest began to wipe up the spunk. She took a second handful of tissues and wiped down my bare stomach and then wiped my semi-hard cock. I graoned in ecstasy and mum laughed.

"You dirty sod, Colin, I'm your mother, you're not meant to like me touching you down there so much! Still it's been a lot of fun." And that was that -- with another of her cheeky smiles, she gathered up all the tissues, and left the room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nothing was said about what happened even when we were alone in the house for over a week. Mum smiled at me more, and I found myself wanting to wank even more than usual, always using the magazine we'd used together but always ending up as I came thinking of mum' pussy.

We both had plenty of other things to get on with however -- my college work was demanding and mum was working lots of extra hours at the shop. Eventually after ten days or so I summoned up the courage to talk to her one afternoon when we were alone at home.

"Mum, about the magazine and what we did, I just wondered if you ever thought about having another go... or something?"

"Colin, it was a nice afternoon that time, and it did remind me I like messing around and so on, but you are my son, and if your dad found out, well goodness knows what would happen..."

"But he's not going to is he? We can lock the door and we'd only be playing around..."

I must have looked really pathetic as I think mum must have taken pity on me as she said "We shouldn't really, but well all right then, it should be OK if we don't take too long, but don't expect me to do this regularly. We'll do it today and see how it goes.... Well don't hang around, let's get on with it!"

This second time it was however a bit different. We didn't get out the magazine and when we got to my bedroom mum sat down on the bed and asked me if I wanted to take off my clothes.

"It'll be nicer for me 'cos I'll be able to have a proper look at you -- and you won't get all that stuff over your clothes like last time."

I must have been a bit shy and slow as mum was laughing by the time I removed my underpants. My cock was hard, having got over the initial embarrassment of showing my hard-on to my mother, and was standing straight up.

"Ohhh that's very nice Colin. Turn around -- yes you look a bit like one of the lads in the magazine... nice bum, good straight willy, nice flat tum... you'll do!"

I was hoping mum would touch my cock, but she didn't.

"What about you then -- won't you get a bit more off this time?"

"I was wondering about that... well OK then, it won't hurt I suppose -- give me a hand."

She turned around and I unzipped her dress which she climbed out of -- she pulled her slip over her head and stood there in her bra and knickers. I saw her all of a sudden in a whole new light -- although she was a mid-forties shop assistant, she was also an incredibly sexy and sensuous woman in her prime -- she had largely kept her youthful figure, her stomach hardly sagging, her bum still neat and round, her tits (as far as I could see) full, round and firm. I stood facing her about two feet away, with my mouth open and my cock upright.

"Hmmmm like what you see Colin? Well I suppose you've seen this much you might as well see the rest" and with that she reached behind to unclip her bra and my guess about her tits was confirmed as the lively full round pair appeared before my eyes.

"Come on love, lets do what we came to do -- sit down next to me and let's have a play"

We sat down on my bed and I watched as my mum, put her hand inside her knickers, started to stroke herself again and the pushed the underwear down to her knees. Without asking this time I got up, pulled the knickers right off and stood in front of her pulling my cock and watching as she masturbated, her legs now wide open and her eyes on my penis.

"Colin, sit down love, have a nice play, don't get carried away..."

So I did. I lay on my side supported by my elbow, rubbing my cock as mum slowly and then more quickly rubbed the length of her cunt and then began to play with her clitoris, making small circular motions before returning her stroke to the whole length of her vagina. I moved closer and to my surprise mum didn't back away -- soon our bodies were touching, and I moved my free hand to her outer thigh. She groaned and closed her eyes briefly, before moving her hand to my thigh, but this time to the inner thigh just below my balls.

"Oh fuck Colin, we shouldn't be doing this -- look just move your hand to my bum, that's right, now just rub between the cheeks a little, oh I love that, now can you just tough my bumhole, there that's right very gently, just rub your finger around the outside, it really turns me on..."

As I did this mum moved her hand up my inner thigh to my balls, letting it rest for a moment and then taking my balls in her hand and kneading them quite hard. I gasped.

"Can't you take a bit a ball squeezing Colin? What if I do it a bit harder?"

And she did, and I gasped louder, but at the same time I pushed my finger into her arse and it was mum's turn to gasp.

"Colin, that's very naughty, you shouldn't do that... but now you've started keep going, not too hard, just the tip inside me, yes oh that's the first time anything's gone up there, it's good, now let's see if I can cum..."

She rubbed harder and faster and I carefully moved my finger inside her bumhole, and then she came much harder and more loudly than the previous time, crying out and arching her back towards me, squeezing her legs together and trapping the hand I had between her legs. I saw a red flush on her throat and chest above her tits, and she looked really out of it all for a couple of minutes.

"Ohhh Colin, that was amazing, love, take your hand away now, I just need to get my breath back.... did you cum too?"

I told her no, and she smiled. "Good, I'm glad we've still got that pleasure to come... if you see what I mean. How would you like to cum, lover boy?"

Being called lover boy made me feel good, and I lay right back and asked mum to kneel next to me. I took mum's hand and placed it on my hard cock -- I half expected her to pull it away but she grinned and squeezed me hard --

"Shall I wank you then Colin -- would you like your old mum to make you cum? Hmmmm you're a dirty little sod aren't you, wanting me to do this? But you're quite sexy too and you did help give me a lovely time.... So how do you like it -- it's been a while since I've done this so I may be a little rusty..."

As she started to rub my cock I reached up and touched her tits -- again I thought this might piss her off but she gave me a sort of well we've gone this far I don't see I can stop you now look, and then she really surprised me by putting one leg across me and straddling me so my cock was only inches from her wet swollen love canal. I thought for one moment she might put me inside her but she didn't --

"There that's a bit more comfortable but don't get any ideas, I'm only going to masturbate you... you're my son and we shouldn't even be doing this..."

12