Evening With Mother Ch. 3

Story Info
Sex with Mum gets hotter.
1.7k words
4.51
350.6k
18
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colin1
colin1
24 Followers

After my afternoon of sex with my mother had rekindled our sexual relationship I was keen not to let things lapse. We had not managed any time in the house alone for a couple of days since then. I was determined to shag her again at the earliest opportunity and establish as regular as possible sessions. One evening when my dad was watching TV in the front room and my sister upstairs doing her homework, I joined my mum in the kitchen. I gave her a hug and a brief squeeze of her bum through her skirt.

"I don't want you to think I've gone off you" I said quietly then, leaning closer, I whispered in her ear "I am desperate to fuck you"

"me too" she said "don't worry we'll get a chance soon." But I had to be content with a wank that night.

The next day at college I phoned her "Mum I can't stop thinking about you"

"what are you thinking?" she said

"you know... Sex"

"No, no, tell me exactly what you are thinking"

"well..." I hesitated

"go on Colin, you can tell me, I've never had a dirty phone call, it might be fun"

"well, I want to shag you, and to kiss you between the legs"

"oh, go on" she said "make it really dirty"

My heart was pounding now," Mum, I want rub your cunt through your knickers till they are soaked with your juice"

"that's better, go on" she said

"then I'll suck the juice out of the crotch of your pants" I was getting carried away now,

"mm lovely" she said

"I'll chew though the pants to get at you, then I'll stick my tongue in your hole, as far as it will go"

"which hole?"

"any one you like"

"oh Colin, you dirty boy, that's lovely"

"Then you can suck me mum, and lick the end of my cock"

"oh yes," she said "will you come in my mouth?"

"Yes, "I said "and there'll be lots of it"

"good"

"it will be all over your tongue and in the back of your throat.. You'll have to swallow it"

"I can taste it now" she said

"then I want to fuck you, over and over again, until your cunt is really sore...and then I'll kiss it better"

"Colin, that sounds great, I am really looking forward to you fucking me... But I have to go now"

"oh mum, do you have to?"

"Yes, I'm going up stairs now to relieve myself"

"what"

"You are slow, I'm going to rub myself off, you've got me going - see you later"

Christ, my mum was going for a wank. I wished I could watch, "hope you come nice" I thought.

That evening we swapped a couple of grins when no one else was looking. Then, when the others were out of the room I whispered "a good come?"

"mm yes, not like the real thing though" she whispered back, giving me a quick flash of her knickers at the same time.

When I went to bed I deliberately switched off my alarm clock and then "overslept" the next morning. I heard the front door close - my sister leaving for school - and then 10 minutes later I heard the car start and drive off - my dad going to work - yippee!. I lay in bed with my cock stiff in anticipation.

Then my mum's voice "Colin, you'll be late"

I didn't answer.

"Colin!"

Again I didn't answer. I heard footsteps on the stairs and feigned sleep. My door opened and she came in. I thought she would shake me awake and I had planned to grab her and pull her into bed with me for good shag. Instead I heard a rustle of clothing and then pressure on the bed next my head, first on one side and then the other. I looked up, my god, my mother was straddling my face, her bare fanny inches above me.

"You're awake aren't you" she said

"I am now"

She smiled down at me "you've waited on purpose haven't you?"

"well... Yes, yes I wanted us to have sex again"

"well.. As you can see, so do I" she said "go on, lick me Colin, please,... Make me come" and lowered herself downwards, placing her fanny over my mouth. I began licking and slurping her, flicking my tongue around her lips, poking it inside, licking her pee hole - she likes this- and gently sucking at her clit "mmmm, Colin" she said softly "that's gorgeous."

I don't think my mother had showered that morning and she tasted tangy and salty, it was a wonderful turn on. I kept on licking mum's clit and probing her vagina with my tongue. I love doing this to her.

My mum was gyrating rhythmically on my face, accompanied by low moans "uuuhh, uhhh," sometimes she pressed down harder on me, grinding down to the point where I couldn't breathe for maybe 10 or 20 seconds at a time. I found this strangely exciting, sometimes holding her onto me a bit longer to savour the feeling. I concentrated my licking more on her clit now, "oh yes... That's the spot" my mum said between heavy breaths and I could now sense her orgasm approaching. When she came I could feel her fanny contracting and her little moans of pleasure "mmmhhh, mmmm, mmmmhh, oooohh," then more wetness, hot on my face and in my mouth - my mum was pissing on me! - again I was surprised that I actually quite liked this. "ohhhhhh, Coiln, oooh, mmmmmmm"

When my mum had finished coming she looked at me and said "Oh, Colin, I'm sorry I couldn't stop weeing - are you all right"

"mum" I said, holding her hands, "its OK, don't worry about it - did you enjoy yourself?"

She grinned at me "I did, it was just what I needed after my dirty phone call... What do you want to do now, shall I suck you? "

"would you fuck me" I said "you know, you on top?"

My mum smiled, "of course I will."

I lay on my back and my mum straddled me, her knees either side of my stomach. She reached back took hold of my cock. "You're really hard today "she said "that must be what a face full of your wet fanny does to me" I replied. My mum laughed "I'll remember that!" she said and then lowered her self slowly on to me. As the tip of my cock entered her she stopped "oh that's" nice she said "very nice."

"Its more than nice" I said.

My mum lowered herself right onto me and began riding me, cowgirl style "Is this what you wanted Colin?"

"Sort of, but I wanted you to lie on me,"

She grinned and changed position so that we were in an 'upside down missionary' her thighs were either side of mine and her tits were pressing down on my chest.

"how's that, better?" she asked, as she began moving her bum up and down.

"oh yes, " I said "its great." And it was. I loved the feel of her on me, the inside of her thighs against the outside of mine, the sensation of her tight wet vagina gripping and stroking my cock as she fucked me was out of this world. My mum's bum was going up and down on me at a good pace now, perhaps 2 stokes a second, and the pleasure was building up. I held her and stroked her back, murmuring encouragement to her "oh, that's good" I said "oh yes mum." She wasn't saying much but she was making little sounds in time with her thrusts "mm,mm,mm,mm,..." I wished we had a mirror some where so I could watch her fucking me. I tried to visualise her shagging me this way, being able to see her fanny repeatedly envelop my cock, to watch the rise and fall of her bum, what a sight that would be, maybes next time. My mum was kissing and sucking at my neck, sometimes putting her tongue in my ear - this made by balls tingle, it was great.

Some minutes later my mum said "Colin... Are you nearly there?... I'm going to come soon"

"me too" I said "you are good at this." I moved my hands down to her bum, cupping her buttocks, but not putting on any pressure to inhibit her movement. My mother's backside is delightful.

I felt her fanny tighten on me and she increased the pace a little and the strength of the thrusts quite a bit so her tummy made a slapping sound against mine. When she started to come it was different to before, her hands gripped my shoulders tightly and her moans were more like little grunts and they came in time to her thrusts "ugh,ugh,ugh, ugh..." My cock felt marvellous, without having to think about the moving - mum was doing that - I had focussed totally on the feeling in my cock. When I came it was the best yet - the semen felt as if it was pouring out in a continuous stream rather than spurts and it was incredibly pleasurable. As I finished I became conscious that my mum was still fucking me and coming, Christ! How long do her orgasms last? "ugh, uh, uhhhh, mmmmhh." When mum had finished she went all soft and sort of collapsed on me. "Oh, that was so good" she said softly.

We lay quietly for a while, then

"Colin.."

"yes?"

"Can you go again yet?"

"I'll be able to shortly" I said.

"Good" she replied, then, grinning at me "Colin?"

"Yes?"

"I enjoyed our phone call the other day"

"Mm so did I"

"I quite like it when I can say, you know rude things to you... And you can to me, not just on the phone but, but like now, when we are alone, or doing it"

"I like it too... It sort of feels... I don't know mum, naughty or wicked but exciting and nice as well"

"Yes" she said "and its naughtiness and exciting that we can share, just you and me"

"I'm glad" I said and then "Mum, go on say something dirty to me"

She laughed and with a smile on her face said "Colin... Fuck me rigid!"

colin1
colin1
24 Followers