Event Horizon

Story Info
Good vs evil, finding true love in battle, escape the evil.
12.1k words
4
11.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains graphic act of violence, gore and extreme fetish such as ball busting. If you cannot tolerate those acts, please do not proceed and choose another story

Prologue Arc: Mend my Riven

The night was a mixture of crimson and purple, as if the night was day. Roars and screams of hundreds of men can be heard as the battle continued. Lives are lost, blood and fire rained through the land of Quasar. It was not an ordinary battle as soldiers from United Nations of Earthworld (UNE) against Quasar unleashed powers and skills to battle each other. Mages, Elvens, Paladins, Assassins, Rangers, Shifters, Supports, Dragons and Machineries of the UNE against Demons and Nether monsters of Quasar were participating in the said event.

"Enemy forces are advancing milord." Grigori stated to his king. King Mephistopheles was an imposing, dangerous man, otherwise known as the demon king. Built extremely muscular like a tank with dark olive skin, short military raven colored hair with only a patch of braided tail that hangs downward at his lower nape area about 4 inches and tied together with a black hair band. He also has tree trunk like legs and huge biceps crisscrossed with vein until his wrist. He easily stands abruptly of 6'7. His eyes are of dark blue, strong thick brows, and neatly trimmed beard. Not an ounce of fat was found in his body but purely testosterone filled masculine specimen, wearing his black military like suite cladded with full body armor and dark armored boots.

He looked as if he is only in his 30's but the man is an immortal being. He had lived for hundreds of years not only because he is immortal he keeps transferring his soul to another body. Bodies made from countless male of the finest specimen he collects throughout the Earthworld... and other places...

"Where are the others? I know that the Axial groups must be fighting now but where are Hecate's group?" queen Morea asked the second in command as battle cry is heard throughout the Quasar fortress. "We cannot wait any longer here. We must join the battle. Sooner or later." the queen stated angrily and warily towards none in particular as she gets impatient. She was only 5'7 but has elven ears, long wavy dark violet hair with growing thorny crown of dark vines with similar to poison ivy crowning her head from her temples to behind her ears and at the back of her head like a hair band. She wears very revealing black and red top that shows large portion of her cleavage. Noticeably, she has a tattoo on her left breast that has the trademark symbol of Quasar, a circle with gothic design of vortex, symbolizing a black hole but has an empty center except for the number 2. She also wears a red and black balloon skirt flows down. She looks very ethereal but at the same time cold.

"Jura and Cahir had joined the battle milady along with the axial group but for now I don't know where Hec..." "I'm here if you may ask." Hecate stated as she appeared out of nowhere from the side. "Milord, milady, the weapons are now ready." She stated as she flicked her fingers and three magical circles appeared. Then 2 seconds later, three items had emerged. "These are the legendary greater blade of Ganyang, the golden armor and shield Srivatsa and the mercury winged boots. Ran really makes such great weapons for us."

King Mephistopheles smiled as he remembered the night before. He had chained Ran and fucked him mercilessly. It was so good especially when he came inside that hot velvet ass. Then he proceeds to suck and drain the boy's balls of cum. It was very divine to swallow the boy as he possesses the power of transferring some magical healing and empowering powers through his consuming if some of the boy's body parts. Of course his favorite part is none other than his sex. He had even squeezed those orbs brutally till he gets every drop. The boy screamed for all he is worth and it was music to his ears.

He smirked to himself and stood up, showing his great stature and huge throbbing bulge. He would eat his wife and that boy at the same time after this he thought to himself. "Grigori and you my love let us join the fun outside while you Hecate, ready the ship. Also ready my revival vessel if anything wrong happens that we don't know of. Which reminds me, is the 'perfect vessel' ready yet?" he had been talking about his greatest achievement yet. His most perfect clone, harvested from the finest legendary beings of the world has to offer. It was done by Ran, his finest alchemist from his DNA, and various Champions around the world including... his ancient ex best friend.

+++++++++++++++++

"My king, the left wing army has finally succeeded in infiltrating the fortress sir!" one of the navigators has stated towards King Darius as the battle continues. "Excellent! It is very near from our location let us proceeding there immediately." "Sir Yes Sir!" the heavily armored but small vehicle took off to the said location. It was their tactic to use this vehicle as to not be seen while thousands of other distracting and larger weapons and people divert the attention of the enemies.

It was their greatest achievement to finally take an all out war against Quasar. The place is practically a myth it was nowhere found in the map of the Earthworld for it was an ancient fallen place. By books it was known as the garden of paradise. It was once a beautiful isolated island filled with various flora and fauna that is exclusively endemic but was corrupted by demonic powers coming from the fault of the weak rotten and corrupted king that was now deceased. It was infested by demons and the alienated nether monsters. The ancient civilization blasted that island with great magical powers and it was believed to have sunken. None of that is believable now that they are stepping on it.

"The enemies are none we had ever fought before." Marcus stated. "Dear little brother, we are humans not gods. We don't dictate who we fight we just do it if they are worthy of an enemy." King Darius stated as he and his second in command ready themselves before the battle emerges. "Well demons and nether monsters are certainly not very good to do so. Look at those guys over there. Alien reptiles the size of our castle? Demonic armored knights? Flying bat winged ladies? Well you definitely don't see those creatures every day do you?"

King Darius was about to say something back when the vehicle suddenly stopped to screech. Inertia was unforgiving and they all suddenly jerked forwards except for the king, his brother. The little royal guard who was sitting beside Marcus took a grip as to prevent from falling forward. "What was that?" King Darius stated. "Sir the enemy has attacked us." One of the navigators has stated. Suddenly a young petite woman in red and black appeared. Along with a very muscular man with golden hair that looks like a lion's mane. He stands at 6'3 and wears only a black tank top and grey baggy pants. He wears black foot gloves and fighting bracer gloves and his toenails and fingernails are clearly sharp like feline creature. He is smiling and his perfect white tooth has fangs. His arms are crossed over his chest making his muscles bulge. Noticeably, his right bicep has a tattoo identical to Morea's tattoo on her left breast, only his show the number 3 at the center instead. He has adequate masculine gold hairs all over his body

"I'm sorry boys but you wouldn't need to go inside our castle to find us. You wouldn't even survive 3 minutes inside. It is filled with traps and towers. So we would like to put the fight in your favor. Here we are!" Morea stated.

King Darius suddenly felt another dark eerie and powerful presence. "Arcane Flash!" Marcus screamed his skill as they were teleported 20ft outside away from the vehicle when it was crushed by a purple energy ball half a second later. "Great reflex as expected from the blood of the royal Leonhard." King Mephistopheles stated as he appeared floating 20ft high in the air. His body was enveloped in dark purple aura.

The royal troops had recovered and prepared for battle. Suddenly the guy with the golden hair appeared before the face of king Darius in a flying kick stance. Before he could hit his face, the little royal guard met his kick with a magical shield, blocking the kick. He didn't know that Grigori's kick is S-class powerful so it cracked the shield immediately and it sent the guard flying away. King Darius took the chance and wielded his golden sword in crescent upward. Grigori knew he cannot block that sword as it will slice him in half. Morea though, enchanted a black globular shield around Gregori and it had prevented the sword from colliding with his body. The force from the sword and the shield broke its guard and it sent Grigori to be able to aerially cartwheel away safety.

King Darius though is a talented fighter. He jumped very high speeding towards the demon king and slashed his sword. Mephistopheles simply parried his sword with his own which shocked the king. He used his other hand to fire an energy ball towards Darius, which the man blocked using his own magical shield and the impact caused explosion, sending the two men away and on the ground. Neither men fall though as they merely knocked away but they are still standing.

"Blighted Strangle Thorns!" Morea screamed as she had already performed as spell. Dark thorny vines emerge from her feet and speedily lashed towards her enemies. Darius, Marcus and the royal guard dodged away but the three navigators were shocked. They were suddenly enveloped. They screamed as the thorny vines crushed their bodies to bloody pulp.

"No!" Marcus screamed though it was too late. "You Bitch! He lunged at her but Grigori tried to intercept him. He was unable to intercept the paladin though as the little royal guard intercepted his attack. He was at fist to shield with the pesky royal guard so he failed at his attempt and is forced to switch target. Marcus swung his sword empowered with Golden energy towards Morea in which the witch blocked with again one of her dark shield. It was tough. Morea use lots of power to block that attack. Gold and pink energy strongly emit from either source cause the ground beneath to shatter. Morea thought the odds are in the opponent's favor as she was on the defensive,

"Blighted treants!" she stated as the crushed bodies of the Navigators from vines glow dark pink then there emerged three black tree stomps that has dark leaves and scary carved faces. The treants lunged towards Marcus and he was forced to switch targets.

The Demon king was busy in clash with King Darius that is very confused. "How are you managing to parry my sword?" the Caliburn is the sharpest and strongest sword in the world it is a legendary item that is said to be made by gods themselves. It is known as the unparriable and unblock able sword. It also magical grants immense speed towards the chosen one. This fight is proving those benefits wrong. "HAHAHA! Fool! That is not the only legendary item in the world. You see here?" he said while licking the blade. This is Ganyang, also a legendary weapon from the Far East. This baby is the bomb. It grants immense power and strength, while this shield here is the Srivatsa, a God tier shield also from the east and the Mercury winged boots are legendary for its ability to grant immense speed. 3 items is to one? What do you say? Hahaha"

King Darius cannot believe that there would be items that can match a weapon like his. He doesn't know how the enemy was able to obtain there items and worse, there were already three of them. He closed his eyes for a mere second and took a deep breath. He then opened his eyes and screamed. "Equip! King of heavens armor!" his body glowed intense white. Mephistopheles, Morea, Grigori, Marcus, the royal guard and all others nearby were blinded by the sight. When the light faded, there stood King Darius in a new armor of Gold and silver with ornamental elegant metal wings like an angel. The Caliburn now has different design with angel wings for guard and his magical shield looks like it came from a blacksmith from heaven.

"Grrr!" demon king growled as he lunged forward in fullforce. "Blade Surge!" his body then became enveloped in intense Violet Aura and Ganyang became dangerously overflowing with energy while Mercury winged boots granted it's speed in full force and Srivatsa glowed green from being flooded with armor.

"Milord!" "Brother!" both the royal guard and Marcus screamed. King Darius though was calm and held his sword. He then stated calmly but fiercely "Secret skill: Grand Blade Dance" he then lunged forward appearing to slice once and forward in great speed Marcus didn't even see the slash. Mephistopheles stood there. Suddenly all of his clothes were ripped and hundred slashes appeared all over his body Srivatsa was sliced in half and ganyang fell to the ground. The king was unconscious and naked.

"My Love!" Morea shrieked. Grigori was shocked and his instinct told him they had to retreat. He is getting impatient though with this little guard who is merely as tall as his chest. He then decided what the heck and they must get out of there immediately. "Shift!" Lance was shocked when Grigory became a lion beast being and attacked him in a blurred amount of speed. "light shield!" his body was enveloped in globular shield similar to Morea's shield but is colored white. It was shredded quickly as Grigori's attacked proved to be superior to his defense. He was thrown away towards the ground in which he didn't know that the lion is already there behind him to catch him. "Unbelievable speed!" he thought to himself.

Suddenly, Grigori became like a tornado that circles around him. The lion then proceed to slash the little knight from all direction, with intent on eviscerating him. It was brutal. Lance screamed as his flesh was slashed in all direction along with his shredded armor. Blood sprayed from all around him as the lion kept ripping at his prey in immense speed and power

Marcus saw the event and it made him see red. He then roared and gold aura emanated from his body, instantly obliterating the Blighted treants he lunged towards Grigori and Lance in immense speed. Morea's Shield was still in effect and she was about to cast spell when King Darius suddenly appeared and slashed a sword to her direction. His sword effectively shattered Morea's shield and it knocked her. She screamed as the right portion of her abdomen was slashed by the Calibur and the explosion of the shield threw her away. Her head fell into a nearby rock and she succumbs to darkness.

Marcus threw a slash to Grigori. But the man inside his lion form was secretly smiling. He suddenly disappeared like a bubble. Lance's body was bloody and almost naked from bites and slashes and he began to lose balance and fell backwards but not before Marcus caught his lithe being and lifted him in a fireman's carry. Lance's eyes closed.

King Darius saw what happened and turned back to find Morea and kill her for sure. He was shocked when he saw none. He then looked at where the demon king is lying and there he saw Grigori in his lion form carrying Morea and Mephistopheles on his back. He gave the brothers a glare. King Darius suddenly appeared before his face sword only a half an inch away from his face before he once again disappeared like a bubble.

Lance opened his eyes and looked at Marcus looking at him with pure worry and concern. Marcus has Brown hair and hazel eyes. His body was very heavily muscled, veiny and hairy. He was taller than Grigory at 6'4. He, like the king wears royal armor. His scent always makes him calm as he is very manly and musky.

He reminded him of his father that was killed along with his mother during war back then. He was orphaned with no siblings and trained towards being as a knight when the orphanage cannot foster him anymore. He was bullied because he didn't possess genes that make him look stronger and bigger. His muscled never became rock solid, his abs were good but never like his colleague's he only stood at 5'5 and he has slender body with blonde hair and royal blue eyes. He only took skills from his father and he proved to be excellent despite his size. His father said that powers are made to protect. Though he had achieved many goals in life, his inferiority complex never left him. That was when Marcus became his teacher. There, he, along with hundreds of aspiring knights were taught brutally by Marcus.

The negative thoughts was always forgotten when he is training with Marcus as he do not tolerate bullying and so his bullies stayed away from him since. He knew he loved the man ever since he was appointed. But he always thought of him unworthy as Marcus is the straightest, manliest man he ever know. And he is nothing but a little knight from a foster house. But he never gave up on aiming high. By the time he was 25, he became a candidate for Royal guard. Marcus though appointed him to be his personal bodyguard. He was confused by the man's act at first but he agreed because he became more attached to him than before.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I-I fffailed." He tried to apologize for his failure and his eyes were blurred with tears. Marcus's thumb wiped away those tears. "Shh. Don't cry. You didn't fail us. You protected the king and me when we were vulnerable. You were brave and fought with a legendary demon of Quasar. As a matter in fact, I was the one who failed you. I was carried away by my rage and left you. I couldn't even avenge you from... he cannot spoke as he choked on an impending tear.

Lance shakily lifted his severely wounded arm and wiped Marcus' tears and held the older man's cheek. "D-don't cry. It doesn't ssuit you and I-I'm nnot worth..." he was silenced when the Older man kissed him deeply and passionately in his mouth. It was the most wonderful feeling he had ever felt as the man deepen the kiss before letting go. "It's so much worth Lance, so much that you don't know how you make me lose myself out of control. I would cry rivers for you because I know you are precious to me. I love you" Lance was lost for his words. "B-but I thought you were ssstraight." Marcus looked at the lithe form in his hands he was so tiny and severe wounds that was caused in return to protecting him and his brother. Both men cried tears.

When you were screaming back then and I thought you were going to die, I was so scared. I never felt that kind of fear before. I never loved any man except for you and no other woman made me feel the way you do. Call me gay or anything but I would never care about it for you. I would crush those who would say anything against you." Marcus swore as a man in first time in front of Lance and Darius. King Darius never felt so proud towards his little brother like before. "He's a true man now" he thought to himself.

"I-I loved you... E-ever since..." Lance was unable to say anything anymore as his hand fell down from Marcus' face and his body became limp. His eyes closed "Lance?! Lance! My Love?!" Marcus was suddenly hysterical and fear was written all over his face. "He's just exhausted brother." Darius stated and put an arm around Marcus' shoulder. There is a medical team far from here by foot and near via vehicle but you can easily go there via Arcane Flash can you?" "I will never leave a fight by your side..." Darius opted him to stop. "You won't be leaving me. Just take him to medical and stay for a while telling them we had succeeded in critically injuring the Demon king and his wife. Your job will now to clean these Monsters and demons"

"Yes Milord. I will." Then Lance while being carried by Marcus like a child and a father's form glowed golden for half a second before Marcus stated "Arcane Flash!" and the new lover's form disappeared."

"Now let's see about those traps shall we." Darius stated to himself. He walked forward but he noticed something. He went to where he and the demon king fought and found the items left. "That lion was unable to pick these when I went after his face." He thought. "Un equip!" he stated and his form went back to his former armor and no longer his King of the Heavens armor. He took the Mercury winged boots. Then he looked at Srivatsa. It was sliced in half and he no longer felt power emanating from it. "it's broken" he thought.