Evergreen Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband helps wife recover from accident, & amnesia.
2.5k words
3.94
83.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

I was very lucky and met the girl of my dreams in college. I actually fell for her, and not her body. Don't get me wrong, she is stunning. She stands 5'5" tall, and has long blonde hair. Her eyes are the deepest blue, and she has a perfect smile. Oh yeah, she also measures in at 36d 23 34. I guess the only problem is that I based our relationship on everything except sex. I never tried to take advantage of her while we were dating. Eventually we got married, and I discovered something terrible. She wasn't "into" sex. She did it to satisfy me, but that was about it. No oral, definitely no anal, and nothing exciting or different. She wouldn't even wear anything sexy. Not low cut, not see through, not tight, not short. What an absolute waste of a killer body. I dealt with it the best I could. I looked at the bright side - with her disinterest in sex, I doubt she would ever cheat on me. So that was it, I had the fantasy wife - but no fantasy. But things changed, and they changed quickly.

* * *

She was coming home from a Tupperware party at one of her friends' house. It was about 10:00 at night when our lives took a left turn. She never saw the big rig. The 18 wheeler had lost its brakes, and came barreling through the intersection at nearly 50 miles an hour. Her air bag deployed, but because it was a side impact, she hit her head on the door pillar, knocking her unconscious. My heart was racing when I ran into the emergency room at the hospital. They wouldn't give me any details over the phone. After blurting out her name, the nurse told me the doctor would be right out. I sat there fidgeting for what seemed like forever, when I saw the doctor walking towards me. "Mr. Allen?" he asked softly. I just nodded. "Your wife has had a serious trauma to the brain. She cracked a rib, and fractured her forearm, and of course, a concussion. All in all, she's doing OK."

"Great, can I see her now?" I was anxious to see her.

"Uh, yes, but I should prepare you first." The doctor sat on the bench next to me.

"Is it her face?" The words sounded funny as I said them.

"No, actually, aside from the bump on her head, she looks fine. Physically she'll make a full recovery." Now I was confused.

"Physically?" I repeated back.

"The hospital psychologist is with her now. She seems to have lost some of her memory. We're checking to see how much if any damage has occurred to her brain. You can see her now, but understand that she may not remember much."

I entered the room as she and the psychologist were quietly talking. My wife looked up at me, and I smiled weakly at her. She nodded, then turned to her doctor and said, "Is that another doctor to poke and prod me?"

The doctor turned around and smiled at me, then turned back to my wife. "No, I think that's your husband."

"You mean I'm married? When did this happen? Do I have any kids?" she was full of questions.

"Don't worry. It will all come back to you soon. You just rest for now." She stood and turned towards me. "Lets go for a walk. Your wife needs to rest." She took my elbow and ushered me out the door. As we walked slowly down the corridor, she began. "Your wife has had a traumatic experience, but the scans show no significant brain damage. Your wife is suffering from amnesia." She paused to allow it to sink in.

"When will she start remembering things, like, say, me for instance?"

"With these types of injuries, it's difficult to say. It may take a few days, weeks or..."

"Or she may not ever remember?" I interjected.

"Yes, or she may not ever remember. You will have to have patience, and try to work with her to remember her past. She seems to remember growing up, and some high school, but that's about it right now. Pictures might help too." Not having any children greatly reduced the number of pictures we would have. "We will keep her here for a few days, but then you can take her home."

A nurse asked if I could take care of the paperwork soon, so I headed for the desk. After filling out the mountain of forms, it dawned on me to ask how the other guy was.

"He was driving a big truck, so his injuries weren't as great, however he did break a few bones."

I sat down in the lobby, not quite knowing what to do. A nurse finally came up to me and told me to go home. She said I should get some rest, as my wife was already asleep. I left, but I hardly slept all night.

The next morning, I walked into her room, hoping for some sign of recognition. She barely even remembered my visit last night. The next two days were weird. It was like talking to a stranger. We talked for hours, and although she accepted the fact I was her husband, she still couldn't recall a thing. I found out later, that she told one of the nurses that she thought I was a very nice man. I also sat down with the doctors to discuss her future. They gave me some recommendations. If after a few days at home, there was no improvement, I should seek the help of a hypnotist. They said he or she, may be able to hypnotize her into remembering her past.

Well, the next few days weren't any better. She slept in our bed, but I slept in the guest room, as she still felt a little uncomfortable. The future was looking bleak. I had no idea how to find a hypnotist, so I called the hospital for ideas. They told me they had quite a few possibilities, as they use them for weekly seminars to stop smoking, and to lose weight. The lady rattled off several names and numbers, which I quickly jotted down. Most of them were busy with shows and seminars, but one gave me a number of a young man, who was new in town, and was looking for work. I called him, and he seemed eager to help. He also wanted to meet with me first and discuss things, before seeing my wife. I told him Monday would be great as she would be at the hospital most all day. She needed to be checked out, and to start physical therapy.

I dropped her off at the hospital, and headed home.

* * *

I was there for about an hour, when he arrived. I invited him in, thinking he looked awfully young. I guess he knew what I was thinking as he began to speak. "Yes, I'm kinda young. I'll be 22 this October." We sat in the living room, where he continued, "My name is Joel. I found I had the gift at the age of eleven, and I have worked hard to develop it."

Not knowing exactly what to say, I started asking questions. "So, are you married?

"Unfortunately, when girls found out about my gift, they completely avoided me. I guess they thought I would make them do bad things." He was looking down at his feet, I could tell the idea had crossed his mind before. "So not dating has given me lots of time to concentrate on my abilities."

"You mean you've never had a date?"

"Er, no."

"Bummer."

"Tell me about it." His eyes now left his feet, and wandered about the room. He was feeling a bit more comfortable. His eyes stopped when he noticed the pictures above the fireplace.

"Wow, is that your wife?" He was obviously impressed. "She's beautiful. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." His face started to blush.

"That's OK, yes she is beautiful. Thank you for noticing." We talked about all kinds of things, his abilities, and experience. As he asked different questions about her, and her past, I volunteered more and more information. Soon he knew her well.

The question was an innocent one, but when he asked it, the wheels suddenly started turning.

"What exactly do you wish to gain from her once I have her hypnotized?" It was almost as if I was the one in a trance, as I pondered the possibilities.

"I don't know if that would be professional or moral." was his reply.

"How many gigs have you had so far?"

"Well, none, yet."

"Then you're not a professional, yet, and I've been to some of those shows. And I've seen some of their 'morals'. Besides, this is just between us. If your not satisfied with the results, you can always change her back. You CAN change her back can't you?"

"Well, I think...er maybe..."

"Are you saying your not good enough? Should I find someone else?"

"No, no...er.. OK, I'll try." I don't know who was more nervous, me or him. We decided to give my wife a day of rest before the hypnotic session, and agreed on Wednesday.

I went back to the hospital, and picked up my wife. There was still no recognition, and she was beginning to worry. I told her about the hypnotist, and how he might be able to help. She was actually excited about it. She wanted her life to be normal again.

Wednesday morning she showered as best she could with the cast on her left forearm, and got dressed by herself. Still too hesitant to ask for help. She wasn't very happy with her wardrobe, and couldn't understand what she was thinking when she bought them. I kinda wondered myself, but didn't say anything.

Joel arrived on time, and we retreated to my den. I let Joel sit behind my desk, as it had the most comfortable chair in the room. I pulled two chairs up to the opposite side of the desk, and we waited.

She looked radiant. A button up silk blouse, and a matching silk skirt. I showed her to her seat, and I sat down next to her. Joel had told me earlier not to say anything, as he wanted her to hear only his voice. He introduced himself, and made small talk. But he kept it brief, as he had a job to do. I had brought a magazine with me so I could concentrate on something other than his words. He had assured me that I wouldn't be hypnotized, but I wasn't taking any chances. He started with the preliminaries, and within a few minutes, my wife's eyes were closed as she was lost in a deep trance. Man, this guy was good. He gave her "suggestions" that she would remember when she woke up, and some she wouldn't. At least not until she was prompted. He then counted backwards from six, and she woke up. "Whew, that wasn't bad! But I still don't remember much."

"That's OK, it may take a few more sessions. We want to start slowly." I told her as I patted her hand. She then started talking about nothing in particular, when I glanced at Joel. He gave me slight nod. My mouth was dry, I was so nervous, but I had to try this. "Evergreen" I said softly.

She stopped mid sentence. I can't believe this is working. "Stand up." She quickly rose to her feet. I took a deep breathe, "Take off your blouse." She immediately began to unbutton her top, and dropped into the chair behind her. Joel's eyes were riveted to her bosom. "Now take off your skirt." Without hesitation, she unzipped it, and let it fall to the floor. She stood there in matching pink bra and panties. I think Joel was glad to have that big oak desk to hide behind, as I'm sure he was sporting quite the tent in his pants. "Now I want you to remove your bra." It was one that clasped in the front. She deftly undid it with one hand, and slipped it off her shoulders. She now stood tall, her bodacious tatas swelling with each slow breathe. I walked behind her, and cupped both tits, gently squeezing her nipples until they were hard. I now whispered in her ear, "Now remove your panties." In front of a man she just met, she lowered her panties to the ground, and stepped out of them. Joel was in a state of shock, I think this might have been the first woman he has ever seen naked. He was rubbing himself under the desk, as he gawked at my wife. I felt confident this next command would work, as I whispered in her ear. "Now I want you to go over to our guest, and kneel down in front of him. You will then unzip his pants, and pull his cock out. You will proceed to give him a blow job." She wavered for a moment, and I panicked. She looked at me and said, "Yes, master." and sauntered over to Joel. As she knelt in front of him, he hesitated. I looked at him and smiled. By the time I had given him the thumbs up, she was planting kisses up and down his cock. I'm not sure where she learned that, or if it was just instinct, but she was doing a fantastic job. Joel's legs started shaking, and he gripped the arms of the chair tightly. His bucking told me that he was filling her mouth with cum. I leaned over and said, "Swallow." And she did.

I had her get dressed, and sit back down in her chair, before I turned to her and said, "Evergreen." Without missing a beat, she continued rambling on right where she had left off a few moments before. She ran her tongue around her mouth, and had a baffled look on her face, but didn't say anything about it. I knew she could still taste his cum, but probably didn't know exactly what it was. As I walked Joel to the door, I asked him how many follow up visits he needed to make. "Oh, only a couple more to reinforce the suggestion. As long as you use it on a regular basis, she shouldn't lose it." We were almost to the front door.

"Don't you think she should have regular sessions?" I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Oh no, she should be fine after a few more." Silly boy, he still didn't get it.

"I really think you need to see her more often." I now gave him some of my best facial expressions. Then it finally hit him.

"Oh...oh yeah… yeah, she definitely needs more sessions! Just let me know how often you want to schedule them." He was now getting excited.

"How about every other night?"

"Wow! Really? Er… I mean, OK, that sounds fine."

The future was looking up!

To Be Continued...

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers