Everlasting Jawdropper Ch. 01

Story Info
Playing with science can be fun.
2.3k words
4.32
114.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artaeus
Artaeus
61 Followers

I suppose my interest in chemistry started when I was about five years old. Like all good parents raised during the fifties and sixties, there was a preconceived idea that getting your children chemistry sets was a good investment towards future endeavors.

Luckily for them, I turned out to prove the idea right.

By age fifteen, I was in honors chemistry and well on my way towards that scholarship building path which would ultimately lead me into college and later, some career in biological etcetera.

By nineteen, I was graduated from high school and taking a year off before going to the local university to begin a four year term in applied sciences and the afore mentioned etcetera. Not exactly what every guy my age cares to think about, but I did manage to pick up chicks while I wasn't busy studying away.

Fortunately, along with a brain capable of cramming massive amounts of information into it, I somehow struck out and got some decent looks while I was at it. A tall, slender frame with what my mother called a "swimmer's build." Long, black hair from my mother's Italian side, and chiseled jaw complete with a little cleft chin from my dad.

During my brief sabbatical from the education system, I took on a job as a lab assistant where one of my former teachers worked over the summer. It paid well enough to afford all the usual luxuries, plus gave me a chance to get my hands on some real, quality lab time.

My time at the lab was often spent finding out different strains of blood for testing, and labeling them appropriately for the other researchers to use later on. I was also granted a measure of freedom in certain small experiments that were more for shits and giggles, than any real production value.

One of my experiments, was spurred on by an article I had read about the length of orgasm a porcine, that's Latin for pig, goes through. A whopping half an hour.

For sheer fun, I decided to see what would happen if I took a small vial of pig's blood, and mixed it with other chemicals. Preferably a little sugar to make the drinking easier. Half an hour later, and I was feeling a little sick to my stomach, giving me an excuse to head home early.

Walking into my house where I still lived with my mother and father, I felt like death warmed over. Tingles and shocks shook along my insides sending my stomach churning every time I took a step.

My mom, fortunately, was in the living room when I came in. Hearing before seeing that I wasn't alright, she quickly moved to where I leaned against the wall.

I didn't even have a chance to explain before I blacked out.

Suddenly I jolted upright, disoriented, shaken, yet feeling markedly better than I was before. A few moments later, and I realized that I was in bed, staring out the window at what appeared to be night time.

Glance to my left, my alarm clock confirmed that I'd been asleep for several hours. Whatever it was that had happened to me, it certainly knocked me out for long enough.

Sighing and rubbing my fingers through my hair, I kicked myself out of bed and moved to change my clothes. The entire time not realizing that I woke up naked, nor realizing that I was sporting the hardest erection I could ever remember having.

Throwing on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I padded out of my room and down stairs, inhaling deeply the rich scent of my mother's cooking. She wasn't exactly a gourmet chef, but she could definitely put together a feast anyone would dig into.

With a creak of the floorboards, my mother turned around. Her expression warming as she saw me looking better and less sickly.

"How're you feeling?"

"Better," I replied. Eyes darting around not looking directly at her. For some reason, it hurt to look at her. Not my eyes, mind you, but my groin. Every time I looked in her direction, I ached and throbbed and pulsed and it was driving me nuts.

"Well, have a seat and I'll have dinner ready in a few minutes." She turned back around, returning to her cooking as I slid into a chair.

Dad was out of town for a couple weeks on one of his yearly business retreats. They were, of course, just excuses to go out with his friends from the office and look at bikini clad women the entire time. Both mom and I knew this, but it also gave us some quality time together seeing as she was the more academic of the two.

"Here you go, Hun."

Slender fingers placed a large plate of chicken and rice with corn and extra butter. Normally, the combination wouldn't be all that appealing, but I tore into the meal with a voracious appetite. It didn't take me long at all to polish all that food off and leave my plate sparkling clean.

Afterwards, she made some remark about how hungry I was, to which I just grunted and grinned, stating that I was still a growing boy and needed all the food I could get.

Normally, we would all spend time after dinner sitting in front of the TV and letting our brains go numb before bed. Tonight, however, I decided to just forgo TV and head to my room, leaving mom a bit disappointed, but understanding that I'd had a rough day.

The moment my bedroom door closed and clicked as I locked it, my jeans were off and my hands firmly surrounding my shaft. I couldn't help myself, and jerked my manhood as quick and hard as I could.

For some reason, it felt better than it ever had this time. It felt like I was diving into a lake of warm, sweet water that caressed every part of me. Then all at once a tidal wave of ecstasy collided with my body and I tensed hard.

Every muscle in my body went rigid as I was seized by my orgasm. Thick ropes of cum shooting out for a good foot or two as I kept spurting over and over again. I thought it would last for a few seconds, maybe even thirty at the very most. But it didn't stop. Didn't stop even after my balls were emptied. I simply kept cumming, drained and shuddering as I finally fell to the floor and lay their gasping and grunting.

Ten minutes, then fifteen, then twenty. After thirty minutes, my brain was fried and my body so drenched in sweat, I might as well have been standing in the rain.

From head to toe I was sore, my balls ached, my cock was so limp I thought I'd never get hard again. I didn't even have the strength to get up off the floor, and simply passed out there, curled up in a fetal position as sleep took me away.

My nap was short-lived as I was awakened by a jarring beating of my door. Eyes flashing open while I took in a quick breath. Jumping up, I wrenched the door open, unlocking the knob and turning it with practiced ease.

There stood my mom, her face stricken with worry. Neither one of us connecting with the fact that my cock was hanging free and proud for the whole world to see. Then I felt the hem of her dress brush against the tip, causing a momentary spasm to float through me.

Both of us looked down in one of those classic comedy reveals, noticing that I was fully erect, and rubbing against my mother's dress.

I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, me or her. But we both flushed ten shades of red, and both retreated from the door. I closed my door, she stepped to the side allowing me a moment to put some clothes on.

"You alright, baby?" I heard her ask through the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired from today is all." I doubted she would actually believe it, all things considered. What I didn't anticipate, due to blood loss to the brain, was her next question.

"What did happen?"

Opening the door, I was at a loss. I couldn't exactly tell her that I'd been experimenting on myself trying to see if I could cause my body to cum for thirty minutes straight. Then again, I wasn't having any luck coming up with a plausible excuse.

"I... uh... chemicals."

Her brows quirked in a way that could only be described as a cute puppy tilting his head at something he doesn't quite understand. It was adorable on her round face. The way her brows would knit and arch at the same time, while the corners of her lips tucked downwards.

"All those chemicals they have me labeling, sometimes don't stay in their bottles and jars, mom. Probably just exposure to something." I smiled, trying to add the extra punctuation to my lie.

"You sure?" And there she had me. Those two words could wheedle any truth out of me, even if it was a matter of National Security.

Sighing, I stepped away from the door, moving to my bed and sitting down. "Mom, I... I don't know how to really explain this."

"Then just tell me the truth without any attempt to candy coat it. I'm a grown woman, I can handle it."

Nodding, unable to fight that logic, I took a deep breath before starting my tale of experimentation.

I expected her to yell at me during the last part of it. I expected her to look at me like I was some weird freak of nature. Instead, she just shook her head and chuckled.

"What men won't do to make sex a bigger game."

"You do at least believe me though, right?"

"Considering that you're my genius son who enjoys playing with chemicals, I suppose I can believe you this one time. But..." She paused a moment, looking towards the floor as something notably crossed her mind.

"But what, mom?"

"Well... Maybe, you could give me some concrete proof? I mean, after all, it's without physical evidence to back up your scientific claim, and the ability to reproduce the experiment, then it's not really a noted find at all, but simply an error. Right?"

I just stared at her. My face completely red and my cock thumbing at a thousand beats per second. I was beside myself with her question. Both unable to believe what I just heard, and unable to believe she just said it.

I was partly turned on by what she wanted, and ashamed that I was turned on. Unfortunately, the shame didn't cause me to say no. Nor did it really detract from the arousal coursing through me. Instead, I stood up, undoing my jeans and dropping them to the floor as my cock stood hard and proud in front of my own mother.

"Oh my!" She gasped lightly, eyes wide and mouth agape as she noted my length. Looking down after taking off my shirt, I noticed it was bigger than this morning. Even my testicles had grown in size, feeling heavy and full instead of just a part of my body. It was like I could feel the sperm sloshing inside of them every time I moved.

"Do you just... you know? Stroke it," she asked, staring openly still at my turgid shaft.

I didn't give an audible reply. Instead I reached down, taking firm hold of myself for her to see. The thick head seemingly swelling larger as I began moving my clench fist from the base to the crown and back again.

Every stroke causing me to throb, and pulse. All the while I was watching her, staring at my own mother wondering what she would look like naked. Suddenly, I grinned at myself. A lecherous grin as I reached out with my other hand and lightly tugged at the neck of her shirt.

She didn't say anything, didn't even look up at me to see what I wanted. She just reached down and lifted the bottom of her shirt upwards. Along her taut, tight stomach, then over the swells of her breasts which weren't huge, but weren't small either. Then off and onto the bed as she sat there in her skirt and bra.

Still I was stroking myself, watching her breasts begin to heave faster. My hand seemingly matching the rhythm of her breathing as I jerked harder. My mind was racing with this scene, staring at my nearly topless mother, feeling my balls tightening as the entire depth of this situation finally struck me.

Then, in the finally blow that broke down the walls, she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, letting those gorgeous globes of flesh bounce free. Not a second later did I cry out, fist tightening against my cock before a thick rope of semen launched from the tip and audibly splattered against her exposed chest. She squealed in surprise, tensing as the second stream sprayed her neck and chin. The third hitting her opened mouth as she was so stunned by the intensity her mouth nearly hit her thighs.

I stood like that, trembling and spewing my thick seed on my own mother for several more minutes, before my enlarged balls finally finished emptying. Like before, despite my emptiness, I kept spasming. A few moments later, I slumped forward onto my cum covered mother, causing her to groan and lean back as I humped against her skirt.

When it was all over, I lay in her arms as she tenderly stroked my back, cooing and whispering at me. I was panting, drenched in sweat and every muscle aching. Yet I felt so comforted there in her arms like that, that none of it really mattered.

"Oh baby. That was the most erotic and beautiful thing I've ever seen. And my own son shared it with me."

Looking up, I smiled weakly at her, seeing the devilish look in her eyes

"Do you think... you could make that stuff for me?"

-To Be Continued-

Artaeus
Artaeus
61 Followers