Every Guy at the Party

Story Info
Daring coed at a party full of horny guys.
1.5k words
3.84
185.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked around the party, I was surprised that I didn't see any of my friends who were supposed to be there. Then, suddenly Tim bumped into me. Turning and recognizing it was me, he said, "Sean! I've been looking all over for you."

"Where is everyone?" I asked him, gesturing with the hand holding a plastic cup of beer.

"Upstairs. Come on, man."

"What's going on upstairs?" I asked as I followed him. He didn't hear me the first time because of the noise from the party so I tugged on his sleeve and repeated my question.

Tim stopped at the bottom of the stairs and said, "Linda. You know, Linda?" And he made this cupping gesture with his hands. I grinned and nodded. Of course I knew Linda. "Well, she's a little drunk. She started saying she wanted to have some fun and asked who wanted to ride on her train. A few guys followed her upstairs to a bedroom and they're going to town on her now. She asked me to find a few more guys. She wants to do the group thing tonight."

"Are you shitting me?"

"I swear. She's up there flat on her back, doing a bunch of guys. Do you want to join in?"

"Of course!" I said, and we continued up the stairs.

He led the way to one of the bedrooms and put his hand on the doorknob.

"Welcome to Fantasy Island," he said with a grin and opened the door.

Immediately, I could hear grunting and moaning over the sounds of the party. The lights were on in the room and there was a crowd of guys around the bed. Naked guys. On the floor next to the bed I saw a pile of girl's clothing. Jeans, a blouse, shoes and socks, with a bra and panties on top. Everyone else's clothes were spread around the floor, apparently having been taken off more rapidly. Tim closed the door and shut out the party noise. The guy with his back to me got up and I saw Linda on the bed. I was fully erect in an instant.

There on the bed was Linda. Linda with those luscious big tits. It was immediately obvious that she was a natural blonde. Sperm was oozing out of her slit and soaking her dirty blonde pubic hair. By the amount of it, this wasn't the first guy to fuck her tonight. She was holding one guy's dick on one hand, and sucking on another one. When she saw me come in, she released the dick in her mouth and said to me, "Come on in. The more the merrier!"

The guys around her cheered at that, and she gestured for me to come into the room. Then she took the dick back in her mouth and began sucking. Tim told me to get undressed and do her. I had heard of group sex before, but this was Linda. She was in my history class, and I had spent many boring lectures fantasizing about what she would look like naked. I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like this. I pulled my polo shirt over my head and tossed it aside as I kicked off my shoes. My belt quickly unbuckled, I shucked pants and underwear almost in a single motion. Socks gone too and I was as naked as everyone else in the room. My dick was so hard that it ached, pointing in the general direction of Linda.

I moved onto the bed, between Linda's legs, and looked down. There was her pussy, between her spread legs. The opening was distended a little from all the dicks that had come before me that night. The sheet between her legs was a darker color, soaked with the cum that had been leaking out of her. There was still a little stream of the last guy leaking out. If I hadn't been so turned on, I probably would have turned away, but this was Linda. She was hot and she was trying to fuck every guy at the party. And I was next in line. I shuffled forward and used two fingers to push my upturned cock down to her opening. She was wet, and I didn't want to think about what that wetness was. I knew in the back of my mind that it wasn't just her lubrication, but I didn't want to think about it. I pressed the tip to her hole and pushed. Her slick opening gave way easily and I was seated inside her. I felt a little squish as I hit bottom.

I looked up to see her face. One of the guys was cumming in her mouth just then. When he finished, he moved aside and Linda looked down to see who was fucking her this time. She smiled when she recognized me and said happily, "Hi, Sean." It would have been perfect except that when she spoke I could see she still hadn't swallowed the cum from the last guy. There was also a little cum on her chin, and strands of someone else's in her blonde hair. She gave me a smile and turned to the dick on her right as she lifted her legs. I placed her legs on my shoulders and settled into position.

Her smooth legs felt so soft against my cheeks and against my chest. I looked down once to see my cock sliding in and out of her, splitting her lips farther apart, but it already had sperm on it. I knew it was someone else's sperm so I didn't look down again. I watched her tits, enjoying how they moved back and forth as I thrust. I looked up to her face and she was sucking a dick. Mostly, she was holding it in her mouth and the guy was thrusting in and out. The sensations of her pussy were making it hard to concentrate on watching, but it was fun watching her give a blowjob. Linda wasn't really tight and that was probably because of all the times she had already been fucked. Judging by the dampness of the sheet beneath my knees, I was the latest in a long line of happy guys.

Just then, I felt her pussy contract and she moaned loudly. She looked at me intently but kept sucking. I knew she was cumming and I felt proud that I could make her orgasm after all the cock she had had in her that night. I thrust harder, trying to squeeze her thighs together in front of me to make her tighter. I enjoyed the feeling of her slick pussy around my shaft and I lost it. I came with her. I thrust hard against her legs and held myself inside her as deeply as I could, feeling each pulse of my cum leave my cock. Linda was watching me and I knew she could feel me cumming with her.

As I finished, the guy in her mouth moaned and added to the cum in her body, a sizeable quantity by now, and she swallowed. I pulled out and looked down to see the stream of white flowing out of her opening. Her lips no longer closed on their own, stretched by all the sex. Now my cum was added to what was soaking the sheets and her curly hair. Linda hooked a leg around my back to get my attention. When she finished swallowing, she looked into my eyes and said, "Thanks, Sean. That was so hot." She said it slowly, almost like a moan.

"You're welcome. I've wanted to do that to you for a long time."

She blew me a kiss. A temporary lull in the sex let her sit up and look down at the wetness on the bed between her legs. "Find me some more guys. I want to do everybody at the party!" she exclaimed as she lay back down. "Sean, how about I suck you and get you ready for round two?"

I smiled and moved to the side of the bed. She turned her head and took my softened dick in her mouth, sucking hard to bring it back to life. Feeling the bed shake, I looked up to see that someone else had taken my place between her legs. While she was getting fucked again and sucking me, one guy suggested bringing in a girl to eat her out. "It's a shame to see all that cum in your pussy go to waste," he told her. She looked right at him hard and shook her head, with my dick in her mouth. I felt my balls swing as she did so. She wasn't into that. This night was going to be guys only.

I was hard again. She released me and said, "Get in line. I want you again."

I smiled and did just that. Fantasy Island, indeed.

The End

This story is copyright 2007 by Strickland83. All rights reserved.