Every Halloween

Story Info
Leah looks forward to her Halloween visitor every year.
3.3k words
4.33
51.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after high school graduation, my grandmother died. She left me a LOT of money. I decided to buy this house. It was cheap, and in need of some work, but it was full of potential. It was an old Victorian with a history of people moving in and out of it rather quickly. But I didn't care. I had enough money to buy the house of my dreams at eighteen, so I did it. With all that money, I also decided to take a year off before college. Discover myself, all that bullshit.

I found out rather quickly why the house was purchased and sold so many times. I moved into the house in September four years ago, and that Halloween, it happened for the first time. I had been to a Halloween party with a few of my girlfriends. None of had boyfriends, so we all just dressed up in slutty costumes, and flirted shamelessly with every good-looking vampire and well-built mummy at the party.

I was a little tipsy when I got home, but not too far gone. I took off my cat ears, and flopped down on my bed wearing my black bodysuit and fishnets. I was sobered up very quickly when the light in my room went out, and I felt a hand fondling my breast. I jumped up quickly and flipped the lights back on. No one was there.

I decided that perhaps I was imagining things, or more drunk than I'd thought. I went into the bathroom, and drew a hot bubble bath. As the water filled my claw-foot tub, I washed the cat makeup off of my face at the sink. While I was leaning over, splashing my face, I felt a hand grabbing my ass. I whipped around and again no one was there.

At this point I was rather frightened, more about my mental health than anything else. I looked in the mirror, and saw my pale face looking back at me. My dark hair contrasted against it strongly, and I smiled thinking what a cute cat I must have been. The mirror was steaming up from the hot water, and I saw a heart drawn in the steam. The smile fell from my face as I stared at it. A line was being drawn through the heart as I watched. As a "v" shape transformed the line into an arrow, I buried my face in my hands.

I looked back up, and the mirror was normal again. Steamy, but without any weird drawings. This can't be happening, I told myself. It simply can't. I'm dreaming. Or maybe hallucinating. That's it, I decided, someone slipped me something at the party, and it was making me hallucinate. I just need to getting into the hot bathwater, and let the effects wear off.

I took off my clothes and sunk into the water. The hot water felt amazing. I leaned back against the tub, and closed my eyes. I breathed deeply, and thought about the party that I'd been to. A better-looking than usual Austin Powers had fingered me in a dark corner. I'd sucked the big black dick of a guy in a hobo outfit. I wished he would have fucked me, but it didn't go that far. One of my cat friends had also made out with me, and we fondled each other's tits for awhile. A very good party indeed. I got wet just thinking about it.

Then I felt something. Something was playing at my pussy lips. I jumped a little, but not out of the tub. I reached down. Nothing was there. I replaced my hand to the side of the tub, where it had been. What could be happening here? The thing, which felt very much like a finger returned to my pussy lips, and slid up to my clit. It rubbed my clit slowly, and I let it. It felt so damn good! I didn't care what kind of crazy shit was going on; it felt so fucking good.

I pressed my crotch more solidly into the force that was pleasuring it. The "finger" rubbed my clit until I was blinded with ecstasy. I felt an orgasm creeping towards me at an agonizingly slow rate. I needed to wrap my legs around someone, to press my body into someone. But I was alone. So I climaxed wildly, flailing about in the water, as my pussy thumped savagely with intense pleasure. Once this incredible, yet maddening feeling passed, I slumped into the tub weakly. I closed my eyes, and waited for my breathing to return to normal.

The following morning, I woke up feeling very strange. I took me a moment to remember the events of the previous evening. What was that? I asked myself again. The only thing that made any sense at all was the obvious. It had to have been a ghost. It would explain why people moved in and out of here so often. I was never a believer in such things, but now I was reconsidering. It was either believe in ghosts or resign myself to being insane. I chose the prior. I headed to the library immediately. Librarians are always of help in these situations on television.

She was a big help in reality, as well. Marilyn showed me the microfiche files where I could find newspaper articles. Her face lit up when she heard what I was looking for, "You're the girl who bought the Archer place?" She asked excitedly, "We don't need to look that up. I can tell you anything you need to know about that place!"

"Tell me everything," I said to her. Marilyn proceeded to tell me that a couple, Cal Archer and his lovely, deaf wife Laura were the original owners. Twenty years after they died, sometime in the sixties, the scandal came out. Apparently, the room that I was just storing stuff in at the time was the room they shared. The room that I sleep in was where Cal entertained his nightly guests. They'd lived in the house together around ten years when Laura somehow discovered his infidelity. She killed him on Halloween night of 1949. Laura went insane shortly after that, and killed herself in the asylum that she'd been sent to. I don't know how the whole town came to know all of this in such detail, but it seems everyone knows about it. The realtors keep selling the house to ignorant out-of-towners who don't know the house's history, or that no one stays in it for long.

"Why did you come looking for information anyway?" Marilyn asked.

"Well, something happened," I paused, and looked into the young librarian's innocent face. I'm not a trusting person, but I decided to trust her with my secret anyway, "Last night, the ghost of Cal Archer…" It was harder than I'd expected to say the words.

"What?" Marilyn asked, on the edge of her seat where we sat in the little microfiche room. I looked around before I asked her my next question.

"Can I show you?" I looked into her soft blue eyes intensely. She looked very angelic with her blonde hair in a French braid, and her gigantic tits stretching her pink sweater to its very limit. Her beige wool skirt reached her knees, and fell sweetly over the sides of the chair.

"Of course," Marilyn said, her eyes wide. I'm quite sure she had no idea what was coming. I slipped my hand between her legs, and slid my hand up her smooth thigh.

"Well, I was in my bathtub last night," I started, not breaking eye contact, "and he did this," I pushed aside her cotton panties, and slid my middle finger into her moist crack. I pressed it into her clit and rubbed it slowly, firmly. Marilyn's mouth dropped open, but she didn't resist, "I pushed my pussy forward, to give him better access."

Involuntarily, I think, Marilyn moved her crotch firmly towards my hand. I rubbed her clit until she squeezed her pretty eyes shut. Her breathing got very heavy as her clit grew swollen.

I knew she was close to coming, after fingering my own clit so many times. Marilyn's hands squeezed the arms of the chair until her knuckles were pure white. She seemed to be holding her breath, resisting the urge to moan with pleasure. Instead she let out a soft sound as her body relaxed. Marilyn straightened up in her chair, and pushed up her glasses. "I can't believe he did that to you," She murmured, trying to hide her awkwardness.

Over the next year, Marilyn and I became friends and eventually roommates. Neither of us ever felt the presence of Cal Archer. We felt each other quite frequently, and often ended up waking in the same bed. Halloween rolled around again, and we had nearly forgotten about Cal Archer. I went to the same party as the year before. Marilyn, not the party type, settled in for the night, and passed out candy.

The party was a blast. The hobo was there again, but this time he was a pirate. He pulled me aside right away, and this time we did fuck. It was the biggest, blackest dick I had ever experienced. We snuck out to the backyard, and he sat on a swing that dangled from a tree. It was one of those that was made from a very wide piece of wood and an old chain. Once he was seated, he pulled out his huge dick. I was too horny for fucking around with a blowjob, so I unsnapped my black bodysuit that I wore again for the second year, and stepped up on the swing, a foot on either side of him. He grabbed my ass, and pulled my pussy to his face. I was delightedly surprised when his long warm tongue began to explore my delicate folds. His tongue was much more forceful than Marilyn's. A very good thing. My hands clenched the chains for dear life. I was extraordinarily close to climaxing when he jerked me down by the hips, and slammed me onto his prick. It slipped in easily, and I gasped, thankful to have my hole so completely filled. This was hands down the fattest cock my snatch had ever swallowed. The pirate's hands used my hips to thrust his dick in and out of me. Each time the head was almost out of my cunt he forced me down again. A thick piece of meat was exactly what I needed. I came hard soon after this began, my pussing eagerly tightening around the fat cock. I moaned in ecstasy, and my pirate continued thrusting. My moaning had apparently been too loud, because I could see a few guys watching us out of the corner of my eye. A fresh orgasm was beginning just as the pirate started to get his. He lowered me a last time, and grunted a little. He pulled me as tighly as he could against him, and rocked his hips slowly. He came hard, his thick jizz filling me. The three guys who had been watching were jacking off as my pirate and I went back inside.

I drove home, excited to tell Marilyn about the fun party. It was late, and I knew she'd be sleeping, but I always woke her after a party. We would talk about it, and then fool around a little. Sometimes a lot. I unlocked the front door to the big, dark house, and walked inside. I could hear the moaning right away. Either Marilyn was having a bad dream or she had a guy in her room with her. I ran up the stairs and peeked into her room, in which the door was left open a crack.

Marilyn was lying on the bed naked, her back arched, and her hands squeezing her huge tits. She was moaning at the top of her lungs, and it was definitely in pleasure. I crept into the room. I knew exactly what was going on. Cal Archer was back. Or perhaps he'd been there all along, and just waited for Halloween. I laid on the beside my roommate, careful not to disturb her. I put my finger to my clit as I watched her. Marilyn was an extremely sexy woman, especially when she just let go, and enjoyed herself. And she was certainly doing that! It was amazing to see. She was obviously being fucked, but she was alone. I rubbed my clit fiercely, eager for my hole to be filled again. I came to a quick, unsatisfying climax, just as Marilyn finished her long, slow one. "How long have you been here?" She asked when she came back to Earth.

"Long enough to fuck myself while he fucked you," I replied.

"It was incredible, Leah!" I just nodded in response, and then took one of her massive tits in my mouth, and sucked at the nipple gently, the way Marilyn likes it. I felt something against my thigh, and I knew it wasn't Marilyn. It felt too much like a prick to be Marilyn. It was definitely Cal.

"Fuck me, Cal," I said aloud. I rolled onto my back, and spread my legs for him, "Use your prick this time, Cal. I want to feel your long, fat prick in me. Not just that finger bullshit that I got last year."

I felt my wrist being pinned to the bed, and I felt the tip of Cal's dick teasing my clit. The head of it nudged at my snatch, but refused to enter. He fucked with me in this manner for a couple minutes, and then I said, "Come on, Cal. Fuck me like a real man. Don't be a pussy."

He fucked me then. Cal slid his prick into me slowly. He slid in and out a little bit at time, torturing me. A finger began rubbing my tender clit, then, in the same slow torturous manner. It was unbearable. His finger and his cock worked together, as two instuments of evil, pleasuring me in this merciless fashion. I needed my orgasm, I prayed for it. I longed for that sweet climax more than I've ever longed for one in my entire life. Cal Archer continued to fuck me like this for an interminable amount of time. I would guess it at an hour, but I don't know for sure. His prick seemed to get fatter and longer by the minute. Something that I did not mind, and wished could happen with ordinary men. I cried out for him to make me cum dozens of times, but he must have known just how to keep it from happening, and make this agonizing state of working up to a climax last forever.

Finally, I felt the sweet warm feeling of orgasm begin to wash over me. Finally, my entire body, starting from my tender, tired snatch and working outward, began to quiver, and then shake. The room spun around me, and I was aware of nothing but my pussy, and the orgasm that was taking over my body. I let out a long scream as the walls of my pussy contracted. Cal didn't stop using the slow even strokes, and I think this caused my climax to last a long, long time. My vagina thumped powerfully, as the orgasm finally passed over me. My body relaxed, and Cal Archer was gone. I didn't move an inch until late the next morning.

Cal Archer visited us again the following Halloween. Marilyn and I both stayed home all night, and just enjoyed him. He appreciated the attention, and made it very much worthwhile for both of us.

This year was be a little different, though. I met a really great guy. One that I don't just want to fuck and set aside. I haven't told him about my Halloween visitor, or that Marilyn and I are more than just roommates. Rather than taking him to Jerry Springer, and admitting everything, he came over on Halloween night. Ben thinks I'm sweet and intellectual. I met him in my Advanced Developmental Psychology class. The problem is, he IS sweet and intellectual, and I didn't know how he would handle this.

"Come in," I said to Ben, inviting him inside on Halloween night. I kissed him and said, "This is going to be an interesting night; be prepared for anything," He looked quite puzzled, but he followed me as I went upstairs in my traditional cat outfit. I walked into my room, and sat down on the bed. Ben stood in the doorway, not moving. Marilyn was on the bed, completely naked. (That girl has made leaps and bounds in the area of sexual confidence!)

I laid down beside Marilyn, and kissed her plump lips. I squeezed one of her huge tits in my hand. I looked over at Ben, his jaw was quite close to the floor. "Join us Ben," Marilyn said in her soft, innocent voice. He walked over slowly, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Leah, what is this?" He asked, trying not to look at Marilyn.

"Come on, Ben. You know what it is. Take off your clothes, and make it the most amazing night of your life," I said to him in my low, seductive voice. He did as I requested. I kissed Ben, and reached down, and stroked his thick cock.

The three of us were soon engaged in a rollicking threesome. Marilyn was eating me out. Her tongue felt incredible, but I could tell she was a little distracted we were both waiting for our other visitor. Meanwhile, I was sucking Ben's dick as he moaned loudly.

Suddenly, Marilyn let out a cry of pleasure. She continued to lick my swollen clit, but she was arching her back, and moaning at the same time. I knew Cal was having his way with her.

Ben's dick was about to erupt. I wanted some cock in me if Marilyn got some in her, "Fuck me," I ordered Ben. He glanced at Marilyn seemingly concerned about her pleasure level. He appeared quite shocked when he saw that she was enjoying herself quite fully without us.

Ben got between my legs, and slipped his fat cock into me. I gasped with pleasure, "That's our other secret," I said as Ben pushed his dick in and out of me, "We have a ghost in this house. He fucks us every Halloween."

Ben didn't seem to believe me. He continued to fuck me, building up speed. Ben shrieked like a girl then. He stopped thrusting his prick, and held it inside me. For a moment I thought he was going to shoot his cum. But he didn't. "Oh, my ass. Oh fuck," He moaned. Oh dear, I realized, Cal was fucking Ben's ass.

Instead of getting up, and running out of the room as most men would have done, Ben started to get into it. He pulled his dick out of me, and laid face down on the bed. Ben was moaning with pleasure now. His body was quivering with delight. Ben's face was smashed into the bed. Marilyn and I looked at each other with shock.

Ben got dressed quickly when it was over, and I didn't hear from him again. Just as well, I suppose. It's good to know before you get too serious with a guy that he enjoys having cock in his ass.

Marilyn and I fucked Cal and each other a few more times that night. We began fantasizing about next Halloween the very next morning. Maybe it will just be the two of us forever in this big, old haunted house, fucking the ghost of Cal Archer every Halloween.