Every Man is a Little Bit Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to be involved, don't you?" David asked Trish

"Yes, please!"

"In which case why don't you guide me in?"

"Oh, wow! Really!" Trish let the vibrator slip from my bum hole leaving me feeling somehow empty. Then she reached down and took hold of David's prick, giving it a couple of strokes for good measure. He shuffled forward and I felt Trish holding my bum cheeks open as she guided him into my well lubed hole. I guess the vibrator had done its job and left me open because, with only the minimum of resistance, I felt the tip push against my bum hole and suddenly he was inside.

This was so, so different. The vibrator had been cold, hard, impersonal. There was nothing impersonal about this, it was another man's prick attached to another man's body and he was pushing it deeper and deeper inside me. Trish looked on, completely mesmerised.

"God, it looks tight. Is he tight? Is he very tight?" she asked.

"He is a bit, but I like it like that."

"I bet you do. Go on, go deeper," she urged. "You're not all the way in, yet. Shove it all in, go on, right to the hilt."

"I'm getting there, I'm getting there," he replied. And he was. He was being gentle but each push was going a little deeper and I could already feel his thighs nudging against my buttocks. And then, with one big push, he was all the way in, every inch of him was inside me and I was being well and truly fucked. And, now that he had plumbed the depths, he pulled back only to push back in and plumb again. Back and forth, I could feel every bit of his prick sliding with great long slow strokes into my well lubricated hole.

But, each time he plumbed my depths, for all that I was on the edge of what I could take, I found I wanted more. Sure, I felt stretched and full but I wanted to feel more stretched, to feel fuller. Much as I had appreciated his gentle approach on the way in now that he was there I wanted, no make that needed, to be fucked and fucked hard.

"Please...," I said in little more than a whimper.

"What's up?" they both asked, almost in unison, a note of concern in their voices. David stopped, mid stroke.

"Please, David, don't stop, please, go harder, please fuck me harder," I said shamefacedly for, having got this far, I now needed to go all the way. There was a sense of abandon that was gloriously addictive. I needed to feel used, taken, fucked. I wanted to feel every inch of him and, above all, I wanted to feel him come.

"Like this," David said, slamming himself against me.

"Oh, yes, like that! Please, like that!"

David withdrew and, once again, slammed into me.

"Ooh, Andy, who'd have thought it," Trish said as she lay down next to me. "Who'd have thought you liked being fucked up the arse so much. You love it, you really love it, don't you?"

"Yes," I panted.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Miss, I love being fucked up the arse."

"Oh, don't you just," she said as she reached down and wrapped her hand around my prick, gripping it hard. She must have picked up some of the lube when she had guided David into me because, as David was slamming into my arse, so now my prick was sliding back and forth into Trish's fist. Together we found a rhythm, David pushing into me, me pushing back and, all the time, my prick sliding in and out of Trish's fist.

Of course, it couldn't last long. David upped the tempo and then, with a massive groan, pushed himself down onto me, pinning me to the bed as, with hard thrusts of his hips, he pumped his seed into my bum hole. Three, maybe four times he thrust again until, completely exhausted, he lowered my ankles back to the bed and, as he did so, slid out of me. He rolled off me and lay next to me on the bed, panting. For a while the three of us just waited, not sure what to do next.

"Wow, that was something else," David said finally breaking the silence.

"It was, wasn't it?" Trish replied.

"And what about you, Andy, Are you OK?"

"I don't think my arse will ever be the same again," I said, not wishing to commit myself. I wasn't going to admit how much it had affected me, how intense it had felt. Not that I was about to turn gay or anything, just that now I knew what it felt like I didn't want this to be the only occasion. But that, of course, raised all sorts of other questions. Suddenly this all felt a little awkward.

"And does he get to come now?" David asked Trish.

"I don't see why not."

"Then I'm going to return the favour," David said firmly. He slid down the bed, lay between my outstretched legs and took my prick in his mouth. He was obviously no novice and I was right on the edge anyway so it didn't take long before I could feel myself on the starting to come. Trish is not a big fan of swallowing and I assumed David would feel the same way.

"I'm... I'm going to... I'm going to come," I said, holding back a trifle.

This just spurred David on. He didn't stop, far from and I had no choice, not that I wanted otherwise, and I all but exploded in his mouth.

And then it was all over. David came back up the bed and, once again, the three of us lay there, recovering. Of course Trish hadn't come. She was still basically dressed, but I was sure she had something planned.

"Look, Trish, I hate to kiss and run but I need an early night," David said after a while. "First I rather need a shower. Can I impose?"

"Of course," Trish replied. "You know where the bathroom is. You'll find a clean towel on the rack."

"Thanks." David picked up his clothes and padded off to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Trish stayed stretched out on the bed next to me.

"Watching his prick go up your bum hole was so hot," she said. "I'm as horny as hell and I'm going to fuck you 'till your brains fall out."

"You'll have no objections from my side," I replied. "If David can come twice then I'm sure I can."

"We'll have to see, wont we." She reached for my prick while, at the same time, rubbing herself against my leg.

When David got back from the bathroom he was fully dressed except for his shoes which he soon slipped on.

"That's great. Now I really must be going," he said. "Do you mind if I call for a taxi?"

"No, certainly," Trish replied. "I'll come down with you." She got off the bed and, leaving me still chained to the bed, she went downstairs. David came over and bent over me.

"Goodnight, Andy, you've got a great arse. I hope that was as good for you as it was for me," he said quietly before kissing me lightly on the cheek and following Trish downstairs. Five minutes later I heard the taxi arrive and, shortly afterwards, Trish reappeared.

"Now, where were we," she said, slipping off her dressing gown to reveal the sexy lingerie underneath. "Oh yes, I remember, I need to fuck you and I need to fuck you now!"

She got up on the bed so she could straddle me and, as she did so, I was already getting hard again. A few strokes with her hand got me ready and, as soon as I was hard enough she shuffled forward until she was back in her favourite position, kneeling over me, riding my prick.

"Do you know how hot it was watching you sucking his prick. And then, when he put his prick up your bum hole... oh my god!" she said as she moved up and down.

She started to ride me harder, faster. As she slid back and forth up and down my prick she didn't hold back as she told me in detail just how she had felt as she had watched, how turned on she had been by the sight of David's prick inside me.

"And then, when you asked him to fuck you harder! You're a randy little thing on the quiet, aren't you?" she said. "You loved every minute of it, didn't you?"

"Yes, yes, I did"

"What did you love?"

"Being fucked!"

"Louder!"

"I loved being fucked up the arse!"

And, with that, she came to her own screaming ecstatic orgasm, an orgasm as powerful as any I have ever seen her have. Sated at last she collapsed forward on top of me and, for a while, we both just lay there.

And then, when she had got her breath back, she undid the wrist cuffs and we just cuddled together. The game was over and we were husband and wife again.

"So, are you OK?" she asked after a certain amount of kissing. "How's the bum hole? How did it feel to be the one being fucked for a change? Did you really like having a prick up your backside? You certainly seemed to."

"Well, I'm not turning gay anytime soon," I replied.

"I'm certainly glad to hear that."

"And I'm not sure I want to make a habit of threesomes, well not for a while anyway."

"I can hear a 'but' in there," Trish said. "I know you too well. What's on your mind?"

"But the thing is.... Well, you know you said that if I did anal then you'd agree to do anal?"

"Yes," Trish replied but I could hear she was torn between her desire to keep her promise and her reluctance to actually do the deed.

"Well, I've got an idea about that."

"Oh, yes," she was still unsure.

"Whenever we've talked about anal we've always assumed that it would be me fucking you. What about the other way around? What about if you were to wear a strap-on, how would you feel about anal then..."

She didn't need to answer, her smile said it all.