Every Man's Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl with him said,

"How long have you been there?"

The other girl smiled and replied,

"Long enough to see you get well and truly fucked by the biggest cock I've ever seen. Long enough to get really horny and wet".

She continued to finger her pussy as she let her dress fall from her shoulders to the floor, fully exposing her wonderful firm figure. He stared at her beautiful body, almost identical to the beautiful body he had just fucked. The standing girl had a 38-24-36 body he guessed with her breasts a C or D cup.

The girl with him said,

"Don't worry about her. That is my horny big sister who playing with her pussy."

He withdrew his cock from her pussy and rolled over onto his back, they lay side by side as the sister walked over to them, still fingering her pussy, and obviously staring at his cock as she played with her pussy.

Leeringly she said,

"Who's the well endowed hunk, sister dearest?"

The sister beside him laughed and said,

He said, with a large smile on his face,

"Good day ladies, it a pleasure to meet you and fuck you, hopefully fuck both of you, by the way I am Alan".

"Hi Alan, it's been a real pleasure fucking you". Exclaimed the girl lying besides him.

The other girl said,

"Hi I'm very horny, and I'm Eve, I need fucking or I will explode".

Sue took hold of Alan's still erect weapon, she began running her hands up and down its length, then looking at her sister said,

"Eve come and sit on this and work your sexual frustrations off on this wonderful weapon, I can thoroughly recommend it for a good fuck. I gave him a good blowjob until her came all over me, then he fucked me until he came again, spraying his cum in me and almost filling me with his cum, now he is still hard and ready for another fuck, so climb aboard sister dear".

Sue held his erection for her sister; Eve positioned herself above Alan's hips, and then slowly lowered herself as she continued to play with her pussy. She dropped to her knees, facing Alan, she leant forward and placed her hands on his chest, and then she felt her sister place the head of Alan's erection against the lips of her pussy. She leant forward to kiss Alan and then slid back, her pussy opening for his erection to slid in her body, at first just the head of his prick entered her, then after a few seconds, she lowered her pussy a further three inches down his erection. She could feel the size of him stretching her pussy bigger to allow him access to her body. She lowered her hips and took a further three of him into her pussy, letting out a little moan and a cry, she now felt totally stretched and unable to take any more of him inside her.

Sue, still holding the base of Alan's erection, whispered,

"Come on Eve, only another four inches or so to go".

Eve smiled and groaned,

"I thought I had all of him in me, he stretching my pussy so much, now I am cumming with just what I've got in me, oh yes here I cum, it feels wonderfulllllllllllllllllllll. She gasped, moaned and cried as her body twitched and shook, as her orgasm overtook her body. She was panting heavily and fast, as the walls of her pussy gripped his erection. Her nails dug into his chest, as her whole body went rigid for almost thirty seconds, then she reached her peak and then almost collapsed almost unconscious on him. Alan let her recover her composure for a short while then he reached down to her clitoris and gently brushed it with his finger, Eve jumped with surprise at the touch, she looked Alan straight in the eyes and said,

"Right you big fucker, I am going to take all of your erection in my pussy and give you fucking good shag".

Alan laughed and pushed his erection further into Eve's pussy, which was now extremely wet and hot, he was almost totally in her; he withdrew his solid erection until only the head of his prick was still in her pussy. Then he slowly entered her and until all fifteen inches were in Eve's pussy.

She called out to her sister,

"Sue, I must have all of him in me, my whole body seems stuffed full, oh boy that does feel wonderful, I've never felt so stuffed full in pussy before"

Sue confirmed,

"Eve you have all of him inside you little pussy, now stand by to be fucked like never before".

Alan murmured,

"Right Eve, let's show Sue how much you loved to be fucked by fifteen inches of solid muscle".

He withdrew, removing all fifteen inches from Eve's pussy, then pistoned back into her, she let out a grunt and a moan, he pulled out again and then back into her hard and faster, then faster and faster. Soon she was constantly grunting and moaning as his cock delved deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"I'm coming again" she called out, "Oh yes fuck me hard and deep, fuck my wet pussy, oh that is wonderful, don't your dare stop, here it commmmmmeeessssssss, aaaaahhhh, fuck me please, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh yes". Her whole body twitched, then shook, then gyrated around his erections buried deep in her pussy. He waited until her orgasm had wafted over her body, then he slid from under her body, turned her onto her hands and knees then entered her slowly from behind, then gradually he increased the speed of his pistoning erection into her now over lubricated pussy.

She cried out, "I can't take much more, I'll pass put".

Alan met this outcry with harder faster and deeper plunging with his still solid erection, now his hips were a blur as her fucked Eve. Sue was lying alongside Eve and was playing with her own pussy as Alan pounded Eve. Sue reached with one hand taking hold of Eve's nipple and began rolling it between her fingers and pulling it, as Eve's tits bounced around from the battering her body was taking from Alan. Now Alan was pounding all fifteen inches into Eve, as hard and as deep as he could, then after a minute or so he felt her body go rigid, her pussy grip hold of his erection. He was unable to move his erection in her pussy, Eve began snorting and breathing fast and shallow, then she let out an incredibly loud shrill. Then finally her whole body trembled and shook and she let out a loud cry.

"Fuck me, I never felt this good, I've never been fucked so deep and so hard ever before, carry on Alan, I'm in heaven, fuck me to the stars. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oooohhh yyessss"

Eve encouraged Alan's deep penetrations, until her body gave way to her orgasm and she was unable to control herself or to support herself, as she collapsed to the beach. Alan continued to pound her pussy for another minute before he felt his balls tighten. A warn sensation spread from his balls to the base of his erection and slowly move up his erection until his sperm burst from the bell head of his solid erection and blast our into Eve's pussy.

Breathlessly Eve murmured,

"Oh yes Alan fill me with you cum, I can feel you pumping me full with you sperm, fill me up your big fucker".

She could feel his balls resting against her bum, and was pleased to realise that she had taken all fifteen inches of his erection as they fucked each other and he had sprayed his sperm fifteen inches inside her pussy. Then she felt his balls go loose, after emptying into her pussy, she waited for his erection to go soft and slip from her body, she waited, she waited and she still waited. After five minutes he was still erect and solid inside her pussy, so she pushed her bum back towards him and them withdrew from his erection, she turned round on her hands and knees. She saw him with a huge smile on his face and his huge erection still standing to attention.

Eve said to her sister,

"How long does this erection stay up, most men have gone limp by now!"

Sue said,

"Well so far, I have sucked him off, fucked him, you have fucked him, and he has been erect for about an hour, and it appears he is ready for more. So let's see if we can suck and lick him until he goes limp."

Both girls pushed Alan onto his back, and kneeling either side of him, began licking up and down the fifteen inch still rock solid erection. They ran their tongues up and down his fifteen inches, and then they ran their tongues around the head of his erection, under the rim of the head of his erection, tasting the mixture of Eve's juices, Sue juices and Alan's sperm. Their tongues explored the hole at the end of his erection, and then they sucked his balls into their mouths, one at time, and then both balls together. Then as Sue ran her hand along the length of the shaft of his erection, Eve's lips slipped over the head of his rampant erection. She licked him, she sucked him then she gently chewed the head of his prick with some difficulty because of the size and girth of his erect prick and the blood-engorged head. Both girls worked hard on his rock solid prick for almost ten minutes, as Alan's hand roamed and explored their breast then their sopping pussy's, which were still leaking his sperm from their earlier fucking sessions.

Then Alan felt that familiar tingle in his balls, closely followed by the feeling of pressure grow from the base of his fifteen inches. Eve also noticed the change in Alan's balls and prick; she withdrew her mouth from his erection and said to Sue,

"Vesuvius is about to blow sister dear, get ready for the eruption."

Both sisters placed their hands on his erection and rubbed up and down as fast and as hard as they could. Then fifteen seconds later sperm shot out from Alan's erection covering the girls on their breasts, their faces and their hands. Spurt after spurt shot in the air and landed on the girls and on Alan, as the girls fought to capture it in their mouths, after about a dozen spurts Alan's prick just dribbled his sperm, and the girls licked up all the sperm on their three bodies.

Then Eve said,

"Fuck me Sue, after all that spunk that he has shot over us and in our mouths he is still rock hard, what can we do to him to soften his magnificent erection".

Sue laughed and said,

"Fuck me, I have no idea, I can't fuck him again, I am still weak and tender from before".

Eve agreed,

"Me too, I am totally fucked out for the time being, my pussy still thinks Alan's erection is still inside me and fucking me."

Alan giggled at the girls frustration, and explained,

"I think that I ought to explain something to you two horny bitches. Just over three months ago I was in a car accident, I was knocked out, but there was no other damage done. I woke up in hospital after being unconscious for two days, after spending another two days in, I was discharged with no ill effects, or so it appeared. About a week later I met a very beautiful young lady, just like yourselves, we wined, we dined, and we finished up in her flat for "coffee".

"One thing led to another and soon we were in bed, ripping the clothes off each other".

"Then there I was enjoying the pleasure of exploring her magnificent breasts, just like you two, and she was exploring my eight-inch ever-hardening erection. When she suddenly said, "fuck me, is all that all real, and all you, I looked down to see what she was talking about, and there I saw that I had not a eight inch solid erection, but a growing erection almost twice that size. I watched in amazement as she continued to play with my super sized erection, she climbed aboard my fifteen inches and we fucked and fucked".

"It was like she had found a new toy, and couldn't get enough, although she couldn't get all of it in her pussy, no matter how hard she tried and fucked me. After two hours of fucking and sucking she was exhausted, but my prick was still solid and ready for action. She tried and tried to get me wanked out and soft, but after one really long and serious fucking and four wonderful blowjobs, I was still solid and the erection would not go down. By 4 am, poor girl was exhausted and fell asleep with my erection in her mouth".

"I was getting worried, how could I walk home with a fifteen inch erection sprouting from my trousers. I decided to freshen up with a shower, I jumped into her shower, turned on the water and it rushed out icy cold, believe me that my erection died within seconds".

"Since then every time I get an erection, it stays up and keeps shooting out cum until I have a cold shower, the longest lasting erection has been, just over three hours and five fucks, at a swingers party."

The girls had listened wide-eyed and wide legged at Alan's story. Eve had been running her hand up and down the inside of her thigh and stroking her clitoris, while Sue had been caressing her own nipples.

Almost mesmerised Sue said,

"Alan, your are the answer to every fucking girl's dreams, a long, thick erection that stays and stays and stays, with stamina and gallons of cum. What else could a girl need"?

Eve agreed,

"Alan, you are the biggest, and the best fucker I ever cum with, I need a regular supply of your fucking ever day and every night."

Alan smiled, then said,

"Right, come on you two beautiful fuckers, let go for a swim, clean up and let get my dick go down ".

He told hold of each girl by the hand, pulled them to their feet, and ran into the sea. They swam, splashed, dived and played around. They washed the sweat and sperm from all three bodies, and Alan's prick lost its erection and shrunk to a healthy soft ten inches. After swimming, splashing and playing in the sea for about half an hour they all returned to the beach, to dry off and sunbathe for a while.

After five minutes sunbathing, both girls' hands were roaming over Alan's body and particularly his soft prick. Both watched opened eyed with amazement, as the more they stroked, kissed and licked his prick, the quicker and larger it grew until it was back to being solid and fifteen inches erection. As he lay on his back enjoying the sun and enjoying even more the administration of the four female hand and two tongues on his rock solid fifteen inches, which was pointing up from his body at a ninety degree angle. Then Sue said,

"Come Eve let finish off Alan's weapon with our hands quickly, because we must get back home soon in order to get ready for the party tonight"

"OK", agreed Eve, "let's see how long he can last with four very experienced hands wanking him"

Alan lay back enjoying the sensation, saying,

"Be my guest girls".

Soon the girl's hands were working furiously up and down Alan's erection, with Sue working mainly on the lower half of the erection and his balls, while Eve worked on the upper half of Alan's erection and the large bulbous head.

Ten minutes later Alan was squirming around on the beach just prior to his erection spurting cum into the air, with the girls doing their best to catch the liquid in their mouths. When the eruptions from Alan's still erection prick has subsided, the girls fell exhausted onto their backs.

Eve inquired,

"Alan, are you doing anything tonight? Because if you are not, we are having a small party around our pool tonight, at around eight. I know you would be very warmly welcomed, particularly by our younger sister and our mother, who are both as sex mad as us and would love to fuck you, as of course would Sue and I again"

Alan thought for about five seconds then replied,

"Nothing would give me more pleasure that fucking you two again, plus your sister and your mother, the more the merrier"

Sue jumped to her feet in excitement,

"Right, we will se you about eight, my pussy is getting wet already just thinking about fucking you again tonight".

With that both girls grabbed what little clothing they had and ran off up a pathway the top of the cliffs, dressing as they went. Alan went back into the sea to cool down his erection and then made his way back to his hotel for a rest, then to freshen up for the evening entertainment, dressing as he walked.

12