Every Man's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ailsa now felt like nothing else she had come across before, she knew her thong was dripping wet with anticipation, then she felt Tessa squash her massive breasts against her own small breasts. Ailsa reached up and began caressing Tessa's large firm breasts.

She felt Tessa's nipples against her own; she played with Tessa's nipples and her own, raising her state of sexual arousal. She felt Tessa's lips on her neck, lower down her body she felt her thong being slid from her hips towards the floor. Then Ellen's hands slide around to the front of her now naked body and begin to explore her pubic mound with it trimmed pubic hair, while Tessa's hands explore the cheeks of her bum.

The two girls led Ailsa over to the bed, gently laid her down on her back, then cuddled their bodies up against her, she sighed deeply and smiling broadly whispered for all to hear,

"This is a dream come true, me making love to more than one person."

Linda laughed as she joined the others and said,

"Ailsa your dream is for an orgy, so lets orgy everyone."

Ellen and Tessa on either side of Ailsa, each took a nipple Ailsa in their mouths and began chewing on the hard erect nipple. Linda leant over Ailsa's face and began kissing Ailsa, almost immediately Linda felt Ailsa's tongue push into her mouth and explore Linda's tongue and mouth.

Feeling a little left out Alan slid down the bed and began to explore Ailsa's legs, from toes to hips, slowly and very gently, and then he kissed his way from Ailsa's toes to her thighs. Ailsa now was moaning gently into Linda's mouth as they exchanged tongues, she reached out with her hands and felt Tessa stomach and Ellen's thigh, she caressed and stroked both as they continued to suck and nibble on her breasts.

Ailsa felt Ellen move from the bed and return a minute later, Ailsa had kept her eyes closed up to this point, but something made her open her eyes to see what was happening. Because unseen by Ailsa, Ellen had returned with a vibrator and was gently teasing Ailsa's pubic mound was just about to apply it to Ailsa's clitoris.

As the vibrator eased onto Ailsa's clitoris, she let out a deep sexy moan, at the same time Ellen felt Ailsa's thighs open, allowing her easier access for the vibrator. Alan was now kissing the inside of Ailsa's thighs as Ellen played the humming vibrator over and around Ailsa's clitoris. Within seconds Ailsa's body was racked with her orgasm, she shook, hyperventilated and trembled all over her body. Ailsa shouted out,

"Oh yes that feel just wonderful, that's the best orgasm I ever had, oh no there's another coming oh oh yessssssssssssssssssssss."

Everyone ceased their administrations of Ailsa's body in for her to enjoy her climax and to recover her composure. After a couple of minutes Ailsa sighed,

"That was wonderful, how can I ever thank you for that wonderful orgasm."

Linda looked Ailsa straight in the eyes and said,

"We will find a way that you can thank us later, but we are not finished with you yet, you have been fucked by us girls, now its Alan's turn to pleasure that pussy of yours."

Ailsa pleaded,

"Oh no I don't think I can take anymore."

Ellen retorted,

"Oh yes you can, you can take fifteen inches more, we have all had Alan, I assure you it is an experience not to be missed. You don't have to take all fifteen inches of his wonderful erection, just as much as you can mange. Brace yourself and most importantly, enjoy."

Without further protests, Ailsa opened her legs wide, looking at Alan she said,

"Right big boy, let's see if you are as good as Ellen said, but remember I am only small, my pussy is only used to normal sized erections."

Alan smiled, blew her a kiss, then moved to between her thighs, then said to her,

"I will be as gentle or as rough as you want, just say what you what when you want it."

He took his still rock hard prick in one hand and approached Ailsa's pussy, gently his bounced the large engorged head up and down on her pubic mound for a few times, then he moved the bouncing head onto her clitoris, which produced a deep sexy murmur from Ailsa. After a few seconds he moved the head of his erection to her pussy lips and ran it up and down between her lips. This produced a longer and deeper moan, signifying her enjoyment of his erection's caressing.

Alan felt Ailsa's juices on the head of his erection from her earlier orgasm; he centred the head of his erection between her moist pussy lips, then slid just the head of his erection through her lips into her pussy. He slid into her until just the large head of his erection was inside Ailsa's stretched pussy, then he reached forward and began playing his fingers over her excited clitoris, this brought a jolt to her body and a little shriek and a moan from her. Linda looked at Alan and said,

"I think she like cock, give her some more Alan and make her squirm and beg for more."

"I'm here to oblige you ladies." Alan replied.

He pushed another three inches of his immense erection into Ailsa's pussy, which brought a loud groan from her, as she looked down her body to the monster sized prick disappearing inside her pussy. Then she said,

"Alan, that is making my cunt feel so very nice, give me more and fuck me as hard as you can, my cunt need servicing desperately."

Urging Alan on, Tessa offered,

"Alan you heard the little lady fuck her cunt hard and long and show her what's she has been missing and what we have all had done to our cunts. Make her cunt sore like mine is, thanks to that wonderful monster of a erection you have in Ailsa's cunt."

Alan smiled and looking into Ailsa's eyes, and said,

"Right Ailsa, brace yourself for another nine inches of solid cunt fodder, and a good hard fucking."

Alan grabbed Ailsa by the hips and pulled her towards him, burying a further five inches of his solid erection into her pussy, this produced a loud scream from Ailsa, it was either pain or sexual lust, but as she followed the scream with the words,

"Yes oh yes, you fucker get stuck into my cunt."

Alan decided she was enjoying his penetration of her pussy; he withdrew a few inches and immediately delved back into her, a little deeper than before. Her carried on this like for a couple of minutes until Ailsa cried out,

"No more, I can't take any more, you had completely filled my cunt, it can't take any more of you monster prick."

Ellen informed Ailsa,

"Ailsa, you have done better than I thought you would, Alan's three quarter in your pussy, or as you call it, you cunt, now lay back and enjoy the fuck."

Before Ailsa could think about these words, she exploded,

"Oh yes, oh boy, does that feel wonderful, go Alan, fuck my pussy, I need you deep and hard inside me, more please Alan, more and more."

There was a slight pause before Ailsa surrendered to a magnificent orgasm, she rolled her hips, and she slammed her body against Alan's, forcing his wonderfully solid erection deep into her welcoming and wet pussy. She trembled from head to foot, her breast shook around on her chest, her toes curled and her fingers gripped Alan's chest as she reached the height of her orgasm. Before she could recover, Alan turned her over on the bed, so that she was forced onto her hands and knees, then leaning forward over her exposed back, he reached forward and grabbed hold of her swinging breast and drove further into her shuddering body. His fifteen inches thrust deep in and out of Ailsa's pussy, until almost all was engulfed in her pussy.

Which brought the response from Ailsa.

"Alan, I can't take anymore, please let me rest, I need to enjoy this wonderful orgasm, I have never cum like this before."

Alan withdrew his wonderfully solid erection from Ailsa's pussy and gently ran his hands over her back and bum, while she simmered and enjoyed the ebbing orgasm.

Ellen called out to Alan,

"Don't take any notice of what the little whore says. Get fucking her again, and give her the fucking she deserves, ram all those fifteen inches of your lovely thick prick into her pussy and if she complains again, stick that big prick of yours in her arse, which will keep her from complaining."

Alan looked around at the other three girls; Tessa was looking at him, or more correctly at his erection as she slid three fingers into her pussy. Linda was lying between Ellen thighs and licking Ellen clitoris as Ellen caressed her fine breasts, Ellen winked at Alan, then added,

"Give her a good seeing to, she needs fucking, and there's no one better than you to fuck her to the height of sexual pleasure"

Alan drove his erection hard and fully into Ailsa's pussy, which was greeted by a loud sexual grunt followed by an "mmmmmmmmmmm" noise from her. He took hold of her breasts again and used them to lever his erection in and out her pussy. Each time his erection hit the depth of her pussy, she grunted loudly, after a short while Alan was fucking his erection deeply in and out of her, the grunts almost merged into one long grunt. The she shrieked out,

"Oh yes fuck my cunt, you feel wonderful deep inside my cunt."