Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This determined Joan in a decision she'd been pondering. She took her communicator out and placed a call. When she'd exchanged greetings, Joan said:

"I want you to take a jetcar this evening. ... I know, but I've changed my mind. ... I love you, too."

******

Even after paying off his investors and family from the bounty that Outworld Ventures gave him for finding the lost planet of Samothea, Ezra was a rich man. Rich enough to have an argument with his sister (which he lost) about paying for Annela's medical treatment. Danielle did allow him to use the insurance money for his ship that crash-landed on Samothea to buy a shuttlecraft for the Samothea Project Team.

The original shuttlecraft was a flying brick that Hyperstar Japan made to Rosa Silverstein's specifications. Then the Nakatani Corporation took over Hyperstar Japan.

Builders of muscular sports vehicles, sexy pleasure-craft and luxury cruise liners, Nakatani engineers re-designed the shuttle craft after their own fashion, so Ezra's gift to the Samothea Project was a sleek silver spacecraft, fast and stable, with multijets for atmospheric flight, rockets to go into orbit, seats for 12 passengers, a hold for 30 tons of cargo and a detachable hyperdrive unit for hyperspace travel using the new technology.

Piloted from Earth by its on-board computer, the shuttlecraft landed at Ocean City Astroport on Friday night. After taking Hazel in a levitating ground car to the Astroport, Ezra revealed his surprise to her. It was a flying lesson.

After Ezra took formal ownership of the shuttlecraft, he and Hazel identified themselves to the onboard computer. Hazel's first lesson was a simple one.

"The easiest way to fly a shuttlecraft," Ezra said, "is to say: 'Computer: take us into orbit'."

The computer immediately began the preliminary checks, opened a channel to the control tower and asked the passengers to buckle up.

"Belay that order," Ezra said, "and give us full manual control."

Under Ezra's instruction, Hazel sat in the pilot's seat and taxied the shuttlecraft from the hanger to a spare runway where they could practise. For someone who had never even driven a ground car, she did very well. Ezra taught her what to say to the control tower and they took off. They did circuits at 2,000 feet, avoiding the flight paths of the heavy traffic, commercial liners and pleasure craft.

Hazel learned to take off, steer, bank, climb, descend and land. She did half-a-dozen circuits and, at the end of the lesson, was thrilled but tired.

In the ground car on the ride home, Hazel's thrill morphed into a special contentment and a burst of energy. She climbed onto Ezra's lap, facing him, her knees spread astride his legs, the skirt of her short flowery dress riding up her lovely thighs. She put her hands on his shoulders and said:

"Make love to me."

"No."

"No?"

"No!" he insisted.

"Blazes, what an insult!"

"I'm sorry."

"Being sorry doesn't make me feel any better."

Hazel tried to sound angry but the glint in her eyes and the edge of a smile on her lips contradicted her look of pouty disapproval.

"Why won't you make love?" she asked.

"Because I'm knackered. Annela has worn me out. I couldn't make love to you even if I wanted to."

"Oh, you want to."

She took his hand and laid it on her breast. Hazel had lovely tits, round and firm. Ezra felt the nipple starting to harden. She put her hand on his crotch and felt his response, the growth and hardness in tribute to her. She smiled.

"All right. I admit it," Ezra said. "I want you, Hazel. I will always want you."

"That's what I wanted to hear."

"But haven't you got a boyfriend now?"

"Samothea hasn't decided yet."

"What do you mean?

"I told Samothea to decide what to do about Rod and Ed."

"Why have you left it up to her?"

"Because she's the better chooser."

"You have a mind of your own, Hazel."

"Not where Samothea is concerned. My soul belongs to her and I want whatever makes her happy."

"Doesn't she feel the same? Doesn't she want to make you happy?"

"She does. Which would be a problem if we weren't so perfectly attuned."

"I see. So if Wildchild is deciding on boyfriends for you both, why do you want to make love to me?"

"For fun."

"You can have fun with Rod and Ed."

"Perhaps. Would you mind?"

"No."

"Liar."

"Not a liar."

Hazel studied his face, looking deeply into his eyes. He held her gaze. She saw what she wanted to see in his eyes and leant back with a teasing smile.

"Why won't you be jealous, Ezra?"

"Why do you want me to be jealous?"

"Because Danielle says you're setting us a bad example."

"What bad example?"

"Normal men are jealous but you're not. She thinks you've prepared us badly for relationships with normal men."

Ezra was silent.

"I'm joking," Hazel said with a hand on his cheek. "It's not your job to prepare us for anything. We're big girls."

Ezra took a minute before speaking.

"Hazel, if it were possible to keep you and Wildchild as my bedmates, I would do so. If we were still on Samothea, with no hope of rescue, I'd be the happiest man in the galaxy. I love you very much. I wouldn't be human if I wasn't jealous of Ed and Rod, but if they make you happy, then I approve."

"I know it," Hazel said. She kissed him on the cheek and sat companionably next to him, holding his hand all the way back to the Science Institute campus, happy and content.

******

Shortly after the riders returned to Joan and Peter's house, Danielle, Wildchild and Roger arrived early for dinner. Next to arrive was Hazel, whom Ezra dropped off on his way to collect Annela from the medical centre. After a day of medical tests, Annela would be insanely horny, frantic with lust, so it was his job to take her home and fuck her senseless. More accurately, it was his job to lie on his back with an erection and let her ride him until even she was exhausted.

After helping Joan with some made-up chores, the girls sat on rugs on the floor and played with Freya. Hazel sat opposite Wildchild with knees bent pressing their feet and hands together, so she could teach her girlfriend the movements to control an aeroplane.

Seeing what the girls were doing, Danielle conjured a flight simulation program for the holographic projector and Kelly fetched the joystick and pedals she and Ryan used for their computer games. Now Hazel could teach the girls what she learned about flying in a realistic way. With Freya on Hazel's lap, copying her movements, they had the excitement of diving toward the fast-approaching ground, or climbing through clouds into an empty sky, until the whoosh of a jetcar landing outside distracted them.

Joan looked expectantly at the door and, sure enough, seconds later, it opened and Ryan came in.

"Ryan!" shouted Freya. She jumped off Hazel and begun running to greet him.

She was overtaken by Yael, who leapt over her, took a few steps and flung herself at her boyfriend, clinging to him, wrapping her legs round his waist, her arms tight around his neck, pressing her mouth against his.

They sustained the clinch for a couple of minutes, which felt like hours, while Freya jumped up and down with excitement. They were lost in their own passionate world of desire, too long delayed. A heart-melting love that made them oblivious to the greetings of family and friends, and even of the importunate Freya, tugging at Ryan's trousers saying: "My turn! My turn! Kiss me!"

Eventually the outside world infiltrated the lovers' ears and Ryan detached himself from Yael's mouth. He didn't need to say anything but he let Yael down and scooped up Freya with one arm to kiss her. Yael turned around, eyes sparkling with joyful tears, beaming a great smile, inviting her friends to share her happiness and congratulate her on getting her boyfriend back so unexpectedly.

She felt herself pulled back with a strong arm. Ryan's hand was on her stomach, pressing her firmly to him.

Yael understood why he held her so tightly to him as soon as she felt his hot erection prodding into the small of her back. Her smile widened even further.

Wildchild signalled to her in their secret language: "We saw what you're hiding."

Yael signed back enthusiastically: "Big, big, big! Hard, hard, hard!"

Hazel signalled: "Lucky girl!"

Danielle could read that much of the sign language and stifled a laugh. Joan, meanwhile, was happy that her message to Ryan, telling him to take a jetcar home, was a success. She said:

"Ryan, dinner's in an hour. Why don't you prepare your bedroom? Yael can help you."

That suggestion didn't need repeating. With a waved greeting to everyone, Ryan allowed himself to be dragged away by Yael, who pulled him upstairs three steps at a time.

******

Downstairs, Wildchild had something to ask Danielle. She did so in signs.

"Why did Joan tell Ryan and Yael to go and prepare his room? We knew it was already prepared because we did it ourselves as a chore."

"Can you guess?" Danielle asked.

"To save embarrassment?" Wildchild suggested.

"Yes."

"But why is there any embarrassment?" Wildchild asked. "We all know that Ryan and Yael and gone upstairs to have sex. On Samothea, when Hazel and I want to have sex, we tell everyone. Of course," she added ruefully, "that doesn't mean they will respect our privacy; but we don't need to pretend that we're gathering nuts or hunting pigeons. We aren't embarrassed about sex, or nudity or any normal bodily functions."

"It's a puzzle, I admit," Danielle said. "I don't know the reason but I suspect it's a virtue of an all-female society that there is no need for euphemisms. The really strange thing is that, even if everyone knows the euphemisms - suppose we called sex 'gathering nuts' and everyone here knew exactly what it meant - we would still call it 'gathering nuts'."

"It may be to protect children," Danielle continued. "Or not to offend old people."

"We have children and old people on Samothea," Wildchild said.

"I know. It was only a conjecture."

*****

Yael and Ryan bundled through the bedroom door and Yael leapt on him again, wrapping her legs around his waist. This time they didn't break the kiss at all. Ryan pressed her against the door and unzipped his trousers. He put his hand under her miniskirt and pulled her soaking knickers to one side. In a moment, he had stuffed his hot hard cock all the way into her in one good thrust. Yael breathed heavily and held him tighter, her eyes shut, her tongue pressing in and out of his mouth.

He began thrusting and Yael dug her heels into the small of his back to meet his thrusts with her own, feeling the joy of being held tightly and uncontrollably needed.

Age and recent abstinence meant Ryan couldn't last long. A few dozen good thrusts and there was no more control. He groaned in ecstasy and thrust in hard. His cock twitched and there was a warm flood. A few more thrusts and he withdrew. She stood holding him around the neck, still kissing deeply.

Yael hadn't come yet but Ryan mended that omission. With two fingers on her clitoris, he rubbed quickly with a sideways motion. Seconds later, Yael gasped and her knees buckled. He held her up with his left arm and worked her clitoris again. She had another knee trembling orgasm. Still she sucked on his tongue, eyes tightly shut, unable to let him go.

With her third orgasm, she lost all her strength and collapsed in a daze. Silent and limp in his arms, like a rag doll, he carried her to the bed. He undressed them both and lay on her. Yael opened her eyes for a second and spread her legs.

Ryan's cock was hard again already. She sighed sweetly when he thrust into her. His mouth found its way to a tit and she moaned from the lovely suction. Then they were mouth to mouth and thrusting hard. She crossed her legs over his back and dug her nails into his shoulders.

She arched and came hard before he couldn't hold off any longer and splurged his seed into her again.

For their third time, she went on top and rode him in a sexy and gymnastic way, while he worshipped her cute little tits, using his fingertips to play with her clitoris.

Ryan lasted a good while this time and Yael, whose long-stored sex-drive was unabating, had many sweet climaxes on the way to Ryan's big finish. He even fingered her to another happy fulfilment in the shower afterward.

*****

It was a lively party for dinner. When the lovers came down, Yael held onto Ryan and refused to let him go. She clung to him with her arms around his chest, unable to stop smiling.

"Let me go for a minute, Yael," Ryan whispered.

"Why?"

"So I can say hello properly to my family."

"Not a sufficient reason," she said and hugged him more tightly, eyes shut.

"Hazel, Samothea: help me please?"

The girls came to drag Yael off him.

"No, no!" she complained as they pulled her away. "Mine!" she cried, her arms outstretched toward Ryan but he slipped from her embrace.

"Not fair!" Yael moaned. She made a big fuss, but Hazel and Wildchild were stronger. The girls ended up tussling on the floor.

"Unhand me, you varlets!" Yael cried.

This excited Freya, who came to help her mentor, shouting: "Varlets! Varlets!"

Hazel grabbed Freya and tickled her into hysterics while Wildchild lay on Yael, trapping her on her back. Yael gave up the uneven struggle and submitted, looking up at Wildchild with endless love and contentment in her big brown eyes. She saw the same feeling reflected in Wildchild's metallic green eyes.

Yael raised her head to Wildchild's and kissed her, mouth to mouth and heart to heart. Wildchild kissed her back. With an unspoken synchronicity, they both made the cross-keys sign over their hearts, the sign in their language that meant 'sisters', followed by the sign for 'forever'.

Yael sighed happily while Ryan did his duty as a son and brother, telling his parents and sister how the preparations for his summer exams had gone and how glad he was to be home.

After dinner, as soon as was polite, Yael dragged Ryan upstairs again and didn't let him leave the bedroom until morning, when Joan knocked on the bedroom door to say:

"Hey, you two. I'm taking the family out for the day. There's breakfast on the stove. Help yourselves. We'll be back for dinner."

There was giggling and shushing. A muffled voice said: "Okay, Mum. Thanks."

******

By Sunday night, the young lovers were exhausted but happy, floating on a sea of sexual contentment. With the family's help, amid much wailing from Yael, they were prised apart and Ryan was sent back to the Ocean City medical school, fully prepared for his end-of-year exams.

3 More complications

A few days after Annela's day of exhaustive tests, Doctor Cassie Leighton had the results to show her.

It was morning and they were in Cassie's office in the medical centre. The bright sun shone through the east window, making a rectangular beam over the white desk, the blue chairs and blue carpet, ending halfway up the opposite wall. Alien dust motes danced in the sunlight.

Although Annela was a calm and placid woman, sweet-tempered and hard to disconcert, yet she felt it was an ominous sign that Cassie invited her to sit down before projecting a set of graphs onto a screen.

Annela looked at the results. She was studying modern medicine but she understood them only in broad outline. She waited patiently for Cassie to explain.

"I have bad news, Annela. I'm very sorry but the rejuvenation treatment is changing your body chemistry, hormones, tissues and muscles, even your DNA."

"Isn't it supposed to?"

"Yes, but not exactly in the way we expected. The nanobots are meant to rebuild your telomeres, reversing the artificial aging caused by cloning. That is happening but other things are happening too. Your heat, fitness and energy ..."

"... and my randiness ..."

"Yes, your libido, too. They are all signs that your biochemistry is changing in unexpected ways."

"You previously said my response to the treatment was abnormal but safe."

"Your reaction to the treatment is at the extreme end of recorded levels. The specialists say there's no risk of cellular damage or harm to tissues, but your response has lasted longer than anyone expected and shows no sign of abating. If anything, it's getting stronger."

"That's true, I feel even hotter and hornier than ever."

"That's why we did the extra tests. Take a look at your results for hormone levels, energy, repair to your cells and genetic integrity," Cassie said, pointing to peaks on the graphs. "No one has ever recorded such consistently high results in all these categories."

"So why do I feel fitter than I've ever felt?"

"Because you are fitter. The efficacy of the treatment is not in doubt. The problem is what happens when you go back to Samothea and are again exposed to the x-rays from the black hole."

"What will happen?"

"We don't know, but what we think is that your reaction to the rejuvenation therapy is not simply a side-effect of your cloning. That's what we assumed at first but, with these results, we now think the treatment is reversing genetic and cellular changes made by the x-rays."

"What changes?"

"Again, we don't know yet. You know there are male spermatozoa and female spermatozoa and that the x-rays prevent male spermatozoa from being formed; but we don't yet know why male mammals cannot be cloned on Samothea. Now we think it may be due to changes to mammalian DNA by the x-rays. Something stops either the regression of adult male cells to embryonic cells during the cloning treatment or the ability of male embryonic cells to embed in the uterus."

"So you think there's an unknown effect of the x-rays on women as well?"

"Yes," Cassie said. "It's pure guesswork at the moment, so we need more data, but we think there are two processes. The x-rays damage the DNA of all organisms on Samothea and the natural DNA repair mechanism fixes the problem. It fixes it in such a way that the DNA is now protected against further change by the x-rays, but it comes at a cost. It's the same principle by which scar tissue is stronger than normal tissue but also less elastic."

"I understand. The x-rays themselves cause the defence against the x-rays but there are side-effects."

"Exactly. We're guessing that the problem is not a direct effect of the x-rays, as we originally thought, but a side-effect of the genetic defence against the x-rays. What worries us is that your rejuvenation treatment has removed this genetic defence."

"Won't I acquire the protection again when I return to Samothea?"

"Most probably, but not straight away. We need more tests and more knowledge before we risk performing the rejuvenation therapy on any other woman from Samothea."

Cassie paused a second.

"Besides," she continued, "it's not only you now, is it?"

Annela remained silent while Cassie pointed to a result on one of the graphs.

"Does Ezra know?" she asked.

"I haven't told him yet, but he can count. I've missed two periods already."

"Congratulations!" Cassie said, holding her arms out to her friend.

As the women hugged, Annela thought through what Cassie was telling her.

"Do you think returning to Samothea may harm my baby?" Annela asked.

"I don't know, but neither the doctors nor I want to take the risk. All embryos on Samothea, whether naturally conceived or cloned, inherit immunity to the x-rays. We don't know how long it would take for your baby to acquire the immunity."

"Can we find out?"

"Yes, with lots more testing and data from Samothea."

"Can we change the rejuvenation treatment so that the nanobots recreate the x-ray protection for my DNA?"

"In theory, yes. Any genetic change can be reversed or repaired, if one has the right nanotechnology. What we lack is the knowledge and technology. It's not my field, but what the specialists say is that it will take many months to design and build the right kind of nanobots to fix a problem like this."

1...45678...10