Every Tenth Fisting is Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky's pussy felt as if it was on fire as Sally continued to fist her hard.

"Have you ever fucked a big Spanish cock?" Sally asked.

Becky shook her head no, while trying to fight back an orgasm.

"You're missing out. You need to get your husband to let you fuck a big one, luv. A big fat Spanish cock right in you tight pussy, fucking you hard, until you cum," Sally cooed as she continued to twist and push her fist deep into Becky, while with her left hand, she began strumming Becky's hard clit faster and faster.

"Maybe you need two Spanish Cocks," Sally let out a deep guttural moan. "One cock for your hungry pussy, and one cock for your arse." Sally moved her free hand from Becky's hard little clit, down to her exposed and puckered arse. Sally traced her index finger around Becky's ring while she watched her face contort in pleasure.

Becky jetted her hand down between her thighs and began rubbing her swollen clit like a mad woman. Becky's legs began to shake in the stirrups and her breathing became ragged.

"Oh yes. One big Spanish Cock for your pussy and one big Spanish Cock for your arse." Sally easily slipped her finger deep inside Becky's tight bottom. "They are going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week, while your poor husband will have to wank off in the corner," Sally hissed at her.

Becky's pussy was sopping wet as she started rocking her hips back and forth on the examination table, trying to get even more of Sally's fist into her pussy.

"Oh god I'm coming!" Becky shouted out as she rubbed her clit like mad while Sally pummelled her pussy and fingered her arse. "Oh god, fuck me hard, fuck me hard!" Becky screamed out as the room began to spin and her pussy began to pulsate while Sally pumped her hand in and out.

Suddenly Becky clinched down hard on Sally's fist and held it as long as she could while the first good orgasm she had in ages raced over her body. In the process, Becky lost control and gushed. A great stream of piss shot forth from Becky's pussy and hit Sally square in the centre of her face shield.

Becky's head spun and collapsed back onto the examination table.

With a laugh and a great tug, Sally pulled her arm free from Becky's pussy. "See, that's why I wear a face shield." Sally snatched the towel off of Becky and wiped down her arms and the face shield, before she checked her watch. "Shit. I must run luv. Mrs Kahn should be here by now. Pay at the desk and have a drink for me in Spain will yeah," smiled Sally as she gave Becky's clit one last quick playful pinch before she pulled off her purple examination gloves, threw them in the bin, and walked out the door.

Ten minutes later Becky recovered enough to get dressed and stagger her way out of the private room. At first, she was a little terrified that everyone in the salon had heard her orgasm and would shame her when she stepped out, but other than a few smiles and knowing looks from a couple of the other patrons, no one at all seemed to care. And the more she thought about it, neither did she. For the first time in a long time, Becky felt stress free and happy. She felt like she could take on the world once her pussy calmed down a little bit from the fisting.

"How was everything?" smiled the young lady at the front desk.

"Wonderful," cooed Becky.

"Excellent," said the young lady as she charged Becky for both services. "Would you like to book a follow up appointment in a few weeks?"

Becky though about it for a second, and then slowly nodded her head, "Yes, yes I would."

"Excellent. Let me give you one of our loyalty cards."

"Loyalty cards?" asked Becky.

"Yes, every tenth fisting is free," the young lady smiled.

12