Everybody Loves Debra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

"I thought you might like a game of doubles."

Debra looked upwards her eyes squinting in the sunlight to see the two men from the adjoining court now naked from the waist down standing either side of her bouncing, bucking body. She watched as their hands vigorously stroked their shafts when the black man leaned forward slightly before playfully running the head of his cock along her pursed lips. It was one of the largest cocks Debra had ever seen and the first black member she had seen up close. Willingly she opened her mouth wide letting his cock slide inside creating a bulge in her cheek on the opposite side of her face. He raised himself up onto his toes, his body partially leaning into hers as he began thrusting his member with quick movements of his broad hips into her mouth while his hand molested her exposed breast.

"Oh yeah baby!," he smiled at his friend standing on the other side "this is the workout I like!"

His friend laughed heartily before he himself leaned in rubbing his cock against her cheek before easing it inside her mouth. She turned her head towards him, saliva beginning to dribble from her lips as he rapidly pumped his shaft between her rose coloured lips. To and fro she turned her head letting both of them in turn slide the cocks inside her pretty little mouth.

She knew now that her life had been changed forever, that the old Debra Louise Whelan Barone had ceased to exist and new more liberated, sensual version born in its place much like when a caterpillar transforms into a beautiful butterfly. Responding eagerly and lustfully to their every touch, to every thrust of their cocks inside her mouth and/or pussy her petite body was a willing plaything in their hands to use and abuse in anyway they wished.

As time went by she found herself completely naked except for the socks on her feet straddling the naked body of the black man who lay on his back, his large hand stroking his shaft waiting almost impatiently for her. As she bent her legs at her knees, slowly lowering her body towards his massive glistening cock she found her body trembling partly because she was extremely nervous, on tenterhooks so to say that she was about to experience her first black cock Her bare naked ass landed on his abdomen with his erect cock in between her legs and she easily slid her body slightly forward grinding her body against his shaft letting it rub against the wet soft skin of pussy.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes" her voice was a half moan, half throaty whisper as she used minute moments of her hips to send intense shivers of pleasure though her body as the hardness of his shaft came into contact with the wetness that was her pussy.

"Lift your body up baby."

Debra did as he asked easing her body upwards so that it hung in the air almost level with the tip of his cock. His abnormally large fingers wrapped around his shaft, guiding it to the entrance of her pussy. She felt the head of his cock rub against the soft outer skin when it slid inside before suddenly sliding out as quickly as it had entered and giving her no time to react or to prepare herself his slid his cock into her ass. His cock pushed slowly into her ass hole knocking the wind out of her, embedding itself deep with her before he started to pump.

"Oh god fuck!" Her mind began to think of strange things as his black cock sliced into her ass with her thoughts oddly of Marie, Frank and all the other strange people she had met since Ray's parents had come into her life. Her naked body bucked wildly, jumping several inches each time his cock slammed into her ass until his well built friend knelt down sliding his cock into her unoccupied pussy.

Jeff watched Debra as her two holes were serviced by the two well hung men, both of them pumping in almost perfect unison. Her entire body was was almost completely covered by naked male flesh with only part of her legs and her white ankle high sock covered feet able to be seen. Their deeply entwined, sweat covered bodies lay on two towels spread across the tennis court and and as a result seemed to slide back and forth a few inches at a time with their frenzied, relentless exploration of her ass and pussy. The sun drenched air was filled with the sound of naked flesh colliding, smacking together with such a loud 'thwack' sound that it echoed a few times before fading away. Her mouth seem to emit one continuous moan interspersed with the occasional cry of "fuck me, oh god fuck me!"

His hand stroked his cock as he walked around to the other side of the mass of naked heaving bodies. He was surprised to see her face displaying an almost contented smile and not a grimace of pain as the two massive cocks drilled into her ass hole and pussy. Her reddish shoulder length hair seemed to glint and shine in the sun as it flayed wildly about having lost her ponytail and tennis cap a long time ago.

"Do you want me to stick my cock in your mouth Mrs -," he stopped himself before continuing "Debra?"

Debra swivelled her eyes in her direction before her smile broadened slightly as she answered in a rather breathless voice "Yes please."

Jeff walked behind her and standing on his toes arched his body slightly over hers positioning his cock over her face and then into her mouth.

His cock on occasion scraped against the bridge of her nose as it pumped into her mouth and she wrapped her lips around his shaft ensuring a tight almost airtight seal as it slid down into her throat. She spread her outstretched arms behind her, carefully manoeuvring her hands along the ground for better balance and stability as her petite body was slammed into three directions at once. Her feet barely touched the ground at all with the opposing thrusts of the black cock in her ass and the cock in her pussy making her short legs bounce and kick in all directions.

Her tongue had just began to flick across the shaft in her mouth when Debra felt it pull out from between her lips. She watched as Jeff let his hand stroke his cock in a rather frenzied fashion before with a short sharp groan the first tendril of cum shot across her face, quickly followed by many more which landed spasmodically and erratically across her cheek, face and neck. One misdirected shot landed in her left eye making her squint and causing temporary and partial blindness in that eye.

It was the man pumping his cock pumping in her pussy which pulled out next, shooting his load across her abdomen with a satisfied smirk on his face. Her body felt extraordinarily energised and alive despite her sore and tired muscles as it bounced about wildly on the black cock embedded deep within her ass. She presented a rather immodest sight to Jeff and the other man who stood watching with their hands still stroking their spent shafts. Naked except for the socks on her feet and with a black cock spearing into her ass between her widely spread legs, her sweat covered body was decorated with cum across her abdomen, neck and face.

"Do all your students get this lucky or I am just special?" she called out.

Jeff smiled "Only the gifted ones get this sort of treatment," he let out small laugh as he continued"only the most gifted students!"

Debra Barone smiled as the the thrusting into her ass reached a crescendo, her body feeling as it was about to rupture from the insides out as intense spasms of pleasure radiated to all parts of her body. Her arms collapsed from under her send her body crashing down atop the naked black man below just as his cock slipped from ass hole. It pulsed streams of the white sticky cream onto her abdomen and onto her hand which she had slid downwards to rub her still tingling pussy. She lifted her fingers to her lips lips to let her tongue and lips cleanse and suck each of her cum coated fingers in turn. Only then did she allow herself to collapse exhausted onto the ground.

**********

It was later that day she was sitting on the couch in the living room as her hands massaged her sore and tired muscles. The kids were nosily running wild and unattended around the house as she directed her full attention to massaging and rubbing each leg in turn, running her fingers rapidly in each direction. It was then she heard the key in the front door and quickly she picked up a magazine from the coffee table pretending to read it.

Ray opened the front door noticing her sitting there before he hung his jacket on the coat rack.

"Hi" he said simply.

"Hi" Debra did not turn her head to acknowledge him keeping her eyes glued to the magazine in her hands as she casually flicked through the pages.

He walked over and sat on the couch, both of them not saying a word ensuring an uneasy, awkward silence between them. Ray fidgeted nervously with his hands, not knowing whether to leave them flat against the couch or fold them against his chest, repeating the pattern in seemingly never ending cycle.

It was he that finally broke the silence "Listen about this morning-"

He was interrupted when she leaned over locking lips in a short but ultra passionate kiss.

"What was that for?" he gave her a puzzled look as he let his fingers rub against his lips.

"I just wanted to say what a wonderful husband you are," Debra gave a her husband fake smile "I didn't really thank you for the wonderful present you gave me this morning."

"You liked it?" he gave her an even more puzzled look.

"Liked it!?" she presented him with an even more radiant smile, this time genuine "it was the best birthday present ever. I had such a great time I am even thinking of taking up tennis as a way to get fit. I can stand to lose a few pounds as you said."

"Really?" he stared out into space a stunned look on his face.

"Yes really, the trainer was very, very accommodating and I had the most intense and exhilarating one on one and group session with him, it was fantastic....." she trailed off into silence as even now she could help but lick her lips as her mind relived the days events.

"Oh ok, so you really liked it?"

"Yes!," she replied emphatically "thanks again and sorry for being so miserable and angry his morning!" She got up from the couch slowly easing her sore muscles into action and she began to walk into the kitchen in a clumsy, awkward fashion carefully moving her stiff and sore legs one at a time.

Ray watched his wife move slowly and painfully away. "So they really gave you a good workout then?" he asked.

Debra Barone smiled as she finally made it into the kitchen "Oh there's no doubt about that!"

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers
12