Everybody Loves Raymond

Story Info
Lesbian Loving For Debra, Amy and Pat
9.2k words
4.63
15.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers

A Word From the Author

None of this is real. It's all fiction. We need to be positively clear on this. What I've put into words about each lovely lady is nothing more than one's man's own sexual fantasies. The real life female celebrities depicted in these stories are all very nice ladies. I love and respect them all. They're also sexually appealing females, and I love them for that as well. Some might even call it lust, my reason for writing a sexually explicit story about each. I only ask the ladies not be offended by how I've depicted them in our graphically explicit tales of debauchery. Please take what I've said as compliment to your loveliness and that I have nothing but the utmost respect for all of you.

*

Story One

Lesbian Loving For Debra, Amy and Pat

The year was 1998. The summer day started with three attractive women from Long Island going clothes shopping at a mall in New Jersey. One of those women was Pat MacDougall, the fifty-eight year old blonde-haired mother of one of the other women.

The two married housewives accompanying Mrs. MacDougall were Amy Barone, her forty-year old daughter, as well as, Debra Barone, Amy's same age sister-in-law-in-law, a petite, but shapely redhead who's married to Newsday sports columnist, Ray Barone. Blonde-haired Amy is married to Ray's brother, a New York City police officer. At three in the afternoon, they were on their way back home when Pat spoke from the back seat.

"I have to take a pee!" the mother said to the driver who answered quickly. Amy knew they were in a terrible neighborhood.

Stopping right then was NOT an option.

"Can't you hold it, Mom? This isn't exactly a great place to stop."

Amy was right. Stopping in that section of town was NOT a very good idea. There were a lot of factories and very few places where one could relieve ones self if it became totally necessary. It became necessary.

"But, I really gotta go!" the mother stated emphatically and Amy responded to her poor mother's plight. She got off the highway at the very next exit and drove around looking for a clean place to pee. Hopefully, it would be a clean gas station, or maybe even a clean diner where they good grab a much-need cup of coffee. Amy got neither. Instead, she got a bar.

After driving almost up to the door, the three women studied the place for several minutes before Pat stated she couldn't wait a second longer.

"If I don't go in there now I'm gonna pee right in my pants," she pleaded with her daughters, so they all got out of the car as quickly as they could and made their way through the front door.

When the three women entered the bar, everyone turned their heads to stare at the two nicely built housewives leading the way. Following close behind was the also shapely mother. No one stared at Pat just yet. Even though she was an attractive fifty-eight, she was still an old woman to the younger women at the bar. At this point, all the attention was directed at the two younger, nicely built housewives. And why wouldn't they be? Both the younger women were wearing short skirts and tight blouses to show off their nicely well-built bodies. The mother, however, didn't go totally unnoticed. Before the day was over, someone at that bar would think very highly of Pat's still shapely body.

But first . . .

Debra felt very embarrassed by the leers and wanted to leave as quickly as she could. Something in the place didn't feel right to her.

"Amy, I don't know about this!" she said, feeling all the gawking eyes as they stood by the door near the end of the bar. It was time to go to the bathroom and get out of there as quickly as they could. Amy knew that too.

"Er, excuse me!" she said to the grinning barmaid. "Can . . . can you please tell us where the ladies room is?"

"Sure, cutie pie!" she said with a sly grin, her eyes staring right through Amy's tight blouse. "It's over there just past the pool table," she said before telling them the bad part. "It's kinda small, hon! Only room for two cute ladies at a time."

It went without saying that it wasn't quite what they wanted. One of them had to wait at the bar while the others used the bathroom. Yet, Amy didn't dwell on it. She just sat on a bar stool and waited for her sister-in-law and mother's return. As she did, Debra and Pat moved to the ladies room as quickly as they could. Even though they could feel everyone gawking at them, they didn't stop until they were safely inside the ladies room, the room that for some strange reason didn't have a lock on the door.

At the bar, Amy couldn't help noticing the odd look she was getting from the barmaid. It was almost as if she was staring right at her real nice breasts. For a moment, Amy was sorry she wore the real tight blouse, the sexy silk one that showed off her big tits much more than she wanted.

Everyone was gawking at them like they liked her being there. By everyone, Amy meant the female patrons at the bar and both the female barmaids. That's when she realized why these women liked the arrival of the two well-built housewives and their nicely built mother. There were only women at that bar. No guys, just women.

Inside the small bathroom, Pat did her business quickly and was washing her hands while Debra did what she had to do on a toilet not hidden inside a stall. Unlike their private homes, this wasn't a place for private peeing. That being said, Pat didn't wait for Debra after washing her hands. She left Ray's wife alone on the toilet and went back outside.

A few minutes later, two of the women patrons walked in on her. "Well, lookee here!" one of them said. "The little honey with the real nice titties is all by her lonesome."

Debra cursed the fact she also had a big chest. Terrified, she turned her head to look up at this woman who was much, much bigger than her.

Being only five foot two, the Amazon standing over her was almost a foot taller. With no effort at all, she lifted Debra up by the arm up off the toilet seat.

Debra was stunned. "Hey! What are you doing?" she asked as the two of them gawked with lust at the little lady whose skirt and panties were still draping her solid meaty thighs. This sudden move left her hairy pussy fully exposed. Debra tried to pull up her panties to cover her goodies, but the Amazon quickly stopped her from doing so.

"You just leave those panties right where they are, little thing!" she said before grabbing for Debra's too tight blouse. "We're gonna take them off your real nice body anyway."

Debra cringed when she heard that comment. "NO! Please don't do this! Let me go and I'll pay you! I have money! I can pay you if you let us go!"

Hearing that, the woman just laughed.

"Pay? Shit, honey! We don't want no pay, little thing! We want YOU!"

Before Debra knew what was happening, the big one was ripping open her top while the other woman was grabbing hold of her arms. All she could do was watch in horror as this Amazon unhooked her bra and pulled it to the side.

Suddenly Debra's real nice tits were out in the open. Suddenly, everyone was seeing and touching them. She tried to scream, but couldn't. A hand was covering her mouth. She tried to move, but couldn't do that either. One woman was holding her tight while another was getting her jollies with her totally uncovered breasts. Debra never felt so violated. Little did she know?

"Great fucking tits!" the woman said before stooping down to do the unthinkable for a straight woman. While holding a breast in each hand, the over-sexed lesbian started sucking on one of Debra's stiffened nipples. It was then little lady closed her eyes, then she felt quick fingers doing even more to her. The woman stopped feeling her up and started unzipping her skirt. This lesbian obviously wanted much more than a quick feel and a suck of the little woman's big bare breasts. Clearly, she wanted her pussy too. Naturally, Debra wanted no part of this. Her pussy was for Ray, not some dyke bitch.

"No, No! Goddamnit!" she screamed right through the hand over her mouth, almost biting the lesbian's fingers. "I'm not doing this!"

She tried kicking, but that didn't do any good either. Even with her kicking wildly, it took little effort for this bigger girl to pull her skirt down her legs. So, just like that, all she had on was her pink bikini panties, pink socks and cute pink sneakers. Debra couldn't believe what was happening to her. Two gay women were sexually assaulting her inside a very tiny ladies room.

This was when her mind started to race, asking itself all kinds of questions. Why wasn't anyone coming to help her? Why was she left alone? Where were Amy and her mother? Where had they gone? Then it hit her. They've got them too.

By the time Pat rejoined her daughter at the bar, Amy had made the mistake of ordering sodas for all three. She had already consumed half of her glass when Pat took her first sip of hers.

At that point, they both knew that something was dreadfully wrong. The drug took take effect almost immediately. The daughter was the first to feel a little woozy, followed soon after by the mother. As her head started to cloud, Pat held onto her daughter's arm for support. "I don't feel right, honey!"

"Me . . . me neither, Mom! I think . . . think . . ." Amy confirmed what her mother already knew, "we've . . . we've been drugged!"

Moving fast, the women at the bar were on the drugged up women in seconds. "That's right baby! You've been drugged and now you're ours for whatever we want, and we want it all!" the bartender said to Amy as she and another woman took her by the arms and literally dragged her towards the backroom.

Being gentler with the older Pat, the much bigger barmaid lifted the mother up into her arms and carried her to the same area in the back of the gay bar. "She's old, but she's nice!" the lesbian said as she laid Pat down onto one of the pool tables. Neither woman knew it yet, but pretty soon the women would be doing to them what they were already doing with Debra inside the ladies room.

For the moment, Debra forgot about her friends and concentrated on her own well being. If they already had her poor sister-in-law and her mother there was nothing she could do to help them. She had her own problems dealing with these two women intent on having her.

"Get her panties off!" one of them yelled. "I just gotta taste me some housewife pussy!" she said and her friend quickly obliged, tugging Debra's panties down her legs until they were off her body and tossed where she didn't care to know about. Except for her socks and sneakers, Debra was now naked and being lifted up off the floor by Wonder Woman. The next thing she knew, this giant of a woman threw her tiny naked body over her shoulder and carried Debra and her kicking legs back out to the bar area. As she held onto her legs with one hand and her bare ass with the other, Debra heard loud cheers from all the others.

Those cheers that got even louder when she felt the sting of a hand slapping her bare ass. After the ass slap came the ultimate in humiliation. She felt the woman's several of the woman's fingers slipping between her ass cheeks. Soon after, those same fingers penetrated her.

When it happened, she just held her breath and took the full impact of the woman's twisting turning fingers inside her vagina. There was nothing she could do about it anyway. All Debra could do was accept her twisting, turning, rotating, penetrating fingers to the resounding cheers of all the other lesbians.

"Get her ass too!" someone yelled. "Finger the little bitches tight ass!" she cried out and Debra winced in horrifying anticipation. No one had ever fingered her ass. She just wouldn't allow anything in her ass. Not even her husband's cock was permitted inside her anal opening.

She didn't do that. She just couldn't!

That's what Debra was thinking while her body was draped over the Amazon's shoulder, preparing herself for the worst possible feeling of her life. She was worried about herself and not her sister-in-law and Amy's mother. Her only concern was her own welfare and not the women whose innocent bodies were close to being ravaged too. In the midst of her own personal agony, Debra saw Amy suffering her own kind of horror. Her poor sister-in-law was lying on her back on a pool table with several women holding her down while she fought to escape their inevitable grasp and degradation.

"Let go of me, you Goddamn bitches!" Amy screamed in vain to a much taller blonde and a much heavier black woman while another woman tried to pull her skirt down her legs. A moment later, that other woman succeeded. She not only removed Amy's skirt, she'd taken off her panties too. And if that wasn't bad enough, the other two women somehow removed her blouse and bra as well.

Just like that, Amy was dressed exactly like Debra: no clothes, cute pink socks and pink size four sneakers. The lesbians loved seeing her sister-in-law as much as they loved seeing her.

"Mmmm, now that's what I call a real nice pussy!" one of the bitches said while holding onto Amy's ankles, spreading her sister-in-law's legs open across the table. Debra felt bad for her sister-in-law, but there was nothing she could do to help Robert's blonde-haired wife. The same was true for the helpless Pat. She wasn't naked just yet, but two of the older lesbians had the blonde-haired mother in a very unenviable position on another pool table not too far away.

While one woman held her arms behind her head, another started sliding her summer dress up along her bare legs. In little time, the cunt of the modest mother was partially exposed for all to see. Pat, of course, didn't want this.

"Please don't do this! I'm not at all comfortable showing myself."

"Is that so?" One of the women asked. "Well, I'm very comfortable showing you off, sweet lady!" she said before moving the dress up to Pat's waist, totally uncovering the shy mother's panty-covered pussy. While the lesbian loved what she was looking at, Pat didn't like it at all and neither did Debra.

"Leave her alone!" she cried out from her position over the Amazon's shoulders. Sadly, there was nothing this housewife could do to keep the poor Pat from being sexually assaulted too. There was nothing Amy could do either. She tried to fight, but she couldn't fight them anymore. It was over before it started and the taller blonde gave in almost immediately. She let them have their way with her.

"Uhmmmm," the big butch moaned loudly while doing to Amy what Debra had only seen in those porno movies her husband watched on the Internet. The big woman had her face between her sister-in-law's legs and was licking Amy where she was sure no woman had ever licked her before this one.

And if that wasn't bad enough, two others were fondling every part of her sister-in-law's body, doing whatever they pleased to her. Debra was mortified, but at the same time grateful she was being spared that same indignity.

She should be so lucky.

The Amazon holding her got tired of watching the seduction of one housewife and decided it was time to seduce the other. No, Debra didn't get a finger up her tight ass just yet. She got something far worse, and the last thing she ever wanted. After all, she was as straight as an arrow. What was about to happen to her was absolutely unthinkable for a woman of her religious background

As the woman's mouth touched her pussy, she cringed in horror. She wasn't accustomed to having a woman's lips and tongue between her legs. Nor did she know what it felt like to have a woman's fingers twisting and turning deep inside her vagina, and the mouths of two other women sucking on both her breasts at the same time. That day, straight religious housewife Debra felt and heard it all.

"You know, Debra baby! For a little bitch, you sure got one hell of a nice body!" she told the captive woman while her fingers massaged the insides of both her nicely shaped, tanned legs.

Debra resisted. "No! Please don't do this! I don't like it!"

The woman disagreed. "Sure, you do! You love what I'm doing to you."

"NO! No, I don't! Now stop it!" Debra cried out, but it was in vain. There'd be no stopping just yet. The woman kept right on doing and right on talking.

"Next time, I'm gonna spend a little more time tasting your beautiful leg flesh. Would you like that, little mama? I know for sure Jolene would. She loves your lily white body. She wants to eat it good!"

"Nooooo! Nooo! I wouldn't! Please don't!"

"Sure you would! You like Jolene licking your beautiful calves and real tasty thighs? I could do that before I do this! Uhmmm, mmmm!" she said while rubbing Debra's legs with her fingers, while sucking her pussy with her mouth.

Debra didn't speak. She was thinking.

Next time? There's not going to be any next time, you dyke bitch!

Don't be so sure about that, sweet Deb. While you and your family are being sexually ravaged, the person tending bar is securing information far more vital to their cause. She's rifling through your pocketbooks, but she isn't looking for money, cash or credit cards. More important to her and the others for any future encounters are your home addresses and phone numbers.

In the meantime, Debra and Amy were both getting what they each expected. It wasn't something new to the two Barone women. They'd both had their pussies eaten by their husbands. It was a feeling they both loved when a man was doing it. This time, it wasn't a man. It was a lesbian woman licking and sucking their respective pussies. The strange thing was, it was actually better and both Debra and Amy knew this almost immediately.

Conversely, the fifty-eight year old Pat had no idea what it felt like to have her pussy eaten, be it man or woman eating it. Her lame husband wasn't a big fan, therefore, never did it to his wife of many, many years.

Pat couldn't know either way . . . until now.

Like her daughter and Debra, she recognized the joy of having her pussy eaten properly almost immediately, and in just ten short minutes, quickly became a huge fan of sexual gratification through cunnilingus. This fact was evident by the rapid movement of Pat's lower half to the older lesbian's face and mouth.

"Oh, God! What are . . . are you doing? Don't . . . don't stop! Please don't stop! Oh, God! It's os nice! So nice!"

The lesbian licking and sucking on the mother's pussy wasn't surprised by this behavior. She'd seen this kind of reaction many times before from other neophyte women. Having their pussies eaten for the first time is always a thrill beyond compare and they just can't get enough.

"Nice, baby, nice!" Kitty told the woman whose cunt she was stimulating with her mouth and fingers. "Uhmmm, ohhhh, uhmmmm! Come for me baby! Come real good! You come and I'll keep on eating you, sweetheart!"

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!"

Pat obliged comfortably, her body discharging like it hadn't come before. Her lower half rattled with her hips trembling; she exploded from within, crying out for all to hear. It was so uncharacteristic for the very reserved mother, but it happened nonetheless.

Having accomplished one changeover, it was time for Kitty and the others to turn their erotic attention to the two younger housewives.

Up until now, Debra's beautiful legs were only for her husband. But, for now, they, and her pussy belonged to this Jolene and friends. Like her little sister-in-law, she was being had by many all at the same time.

Frankly, she didn't appreciate the degradation. But, to be brutally honest in another way, the stimulation of her body by these expert woman pleasers, started to feel much, much better than it should have.

Debra tried to hide her feelings, but this was impossible. She wasn't fighting them anymore, and her instinct to move her excited body was very obvious to all including Debra herself. Similar to Amy's mother, her body had a mind all its own. Her lower body began to move violently in and out to the woman's teasing mouth. The sounds coming out of her mouth couldn't be denied either. They were the sounds of a woman thoroughly enjoying what was happening to her.

vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers