Everybody Loves Raymond-Debra Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duke eased his hold on her legs, dropping her body onto the pole of his friend, completely impaling her on both cocks. "Oh that's good babe," Carrie/Angie dreamily stated, "just the way I like it." Her arms still clinging to Dukes neck, the unnamed gang member put his hands around her waist and assisted her in bouncing up and down on the two huge logs. They were disappearing up into her belly like magic; two feet of giant black cock spearing her holes. She threw her head back, nearly breaking the nose of the biker fucking her ass, and groaned, "oh fucking yeah," as her body quivered and her juices began to drip out around the pole in her pussy.

Duke yelled at his fuck-partner, "alright ass hole, let's fill her up." As Carrie locked her ankles for a firmer grip on Duke's waist, the bikers rammed their huge poles up into her holes and began to pump her full of their seed.

Carrie's ass jiggled as their cum flowed into her holes and she shrieked, "holy fuck."

The rear biker was the first to withdraw, and then Duke duck-walked Carrie over to the desk and set her ass down next to Debra, before disengaging himself from her. Debra could tell Mark was focusing the camera on filming the cum drooling out of their holes.

After a few seconds, Mark yelled, "cut. OK everyone lets break for re-hydration and to give everyone a chance to reload. Everyone remember exactly where you were so that we can keep continuity. If you wipe the perspiration off yourselves, remember to get a spritz of water before we resume filming. Dirk, would you and Angie(Carrie) mind staying for a couple of minutes, I would like to get one more shot of Ellen (Debra). I would like Angie to release her ankles from the cuffs and then I particularly want a close up shot of when she stands up."

"Hey Ang," ordered Dirk (in character again), "let our special guest loose so we can get at her ass; I don't think she'll try to get away."

Angie/ Carrie retrieved the cuff key from the desk drawer and proceeded to free Debra's ankles from their bonds. Dirk roughly grabbed her upper arm and helped her to stand in front of the desk. When she did, the cum of ten bikers gushed out of her cunt hole, covering her thighs and running down her legs in a steady stream. Sticky white fluid ran all the way down her wonderful legs and dripped onto her black heels. Debra had been laying in such an awkward position for so long that she wobbled on her high heels, and Dirk held her tightly. Dirk escorted her over to the vacant jail cell, adjacent to the one where the sheriff lay still unconscious, and sat her down on the cell's cot, stating, "now the real fun begins bitch."

Mark then stopped shooting, and everyone took a short break. Debra joined Carrie in downing a large bottle of water, and confided in her, "until I started doing these assignments for Sheila, I never realized how great it felt to be fucked by a huge cock."

Carrie agreed, "I know what you mean Deb, I would almost do this for free...almost."

They both laughed heartily and returned to the set, where Debra took her place sitting on the side of the cot. Dirk approached her, his log extending in front of him like some kind of long "feeler." He fake slapped her face and announced, "I've been wanting to fuck those jugs since you walked in here," as he reached out and roughly rubbed her magnificent tits. He lay his pole in the valley between them and forced them together, creating a fleshy tunnel for his cock. Still glistening with her juices (actually it was lube applied off-camera), he began to slide his cock up and down between her twin globes. The contrast between his dark black pole and her creamy white tits was incredibly erotic as he fucked her them. She instinctively reached up and fondled his scrotum, playing with his balls. On every up-stroke, she would lick the pre-cum off his cock-slit as his prick slapped her face.

After only a few strokes, the tip of his cock began squirting ropes of cum all over her face, chin and chest. She guessed that these professional adult film actors must take Viagra or something, because his cock never went soft, but remained rock hard. While she was wiping his cum off her face with her fingers and sucking them into her mouth, Dirk was sitting down on the cot next to her. As she glanced to her side she could see Carrie bent over the desk, her huge tits squished against the desk-top, getting her ass reamed by one of the unnamed bikers. Dirk's giant cock; and it really was the largest she had ever seen; was still hard and he was grasping it in his fist and pointing it at the ceiling. Two of the other bikers, following unspoken orders, put their hands under each of her thighs and lifted her straight up in the air. They poised her body directly over Dirks lap, facing away from him, and then began to lower her onto his tree-trunk.

Dirk held his pole in place until his crown was firmly wedged between her slit, and then the two bikers just let her body drop onto his lap in one motion; instantly impaling her on his monster. Debra's head fell back and she just moaned, "mmmmmm," as she savored the feeling of his cock deep inside her belly. Not wasting a second, he began to slam his huge cock up into her pussy, as she put her hands on his knees for balance. Dirk grasped her magnificent tits in his oversized hands and began to roughly squeeze them, while pulling her body back against his. Hacksaw quickly approached between their outstretched legs with his ten inch "soda-can" leading the way. He bent his knees and nudged his crown against her slick slit, the underside of his cock rubbing against Dirk's.

Debra was apprehensive because she already had the largest cock she had ever seen inside her and now Hacksaw was going to attempt to add probably the widest cock she had ever seen. She realized she had already been stretched by ten men, so she just tried to relax and stared down between her legs as Hacksaw used his thumbs to spread her lips ever farther apart. Pushing and cork-screwing his immense cock against her opening, his head finally gained entrance; and when it did he just kept right on pushing, stuffing his thick monster up inside her pussy. "Oh my fucking God," Debra screamed, as it felt like two fists were penetrating her. She could actually feel every inch of her canal being stretched as they violated her. When they began to fuck her totally stretched cunt together, she just groaned, "fuck me...oh my God, just fuck me." The bikers standing around as spectators waiting for their turn, couldn't believe this amateur's cunt could stretch wide enough to accommodate the two monster cocks now inside her.

Dirk and Hacksaw continued to slam their freakish cocks up into Debra's juicy cunt, their balls slapping against her body with every violent thrust. They were fucking her with all their strength and her pussy was making squishy sounds as they jammed their massive meat into her. Fucking her simultaneously, it was like having one monstrous horse-cock slamming into her cunt. Debra imagined a wooden fence post being shoved up her pussy; and yet if felt exquisite. She wiggled her ass on Dirk's lap and jammed her pelvis forward to meet their strokes as their gigantic poles invaded her cunt. At that moment, nothing else in the world existed except her pussy, and the two black cocks buried inside it. Her entire body twitched and jerked as she came again and again, further lubricating her stuffed tunnel. Thomas wanted to slide his foot-long into her mouth, but recognizing her convulsions, was afraid she may not be able to control her bite reflex at the moment.

Feeling her cunt muscles convulse around their cocks, Dirk and Hacksaw rammed up into her belly and began to erupt their loads, flooding her cunt with their hot seed. Debra was beyond the point of verbalizing now, and her mouth just hung open as her body thrashed between them.

After unloading inside her, Dirk and Hacksaw withdrew their still hard cocks, leaving a gaping hole between Debra's legs. Her pussy was so wide open that it looked like you could jam your fist up there and she may not even feel it. Except for the stream of white liquid drooling out of her hole, the inside of her cunt was the most vivid shade of pink they had ever seen. Duke had sat on the cot beside Dirk and Henry approached Debra, urged her to stand and turn around so she was facing Duke, and then placed his hands under her armpits. He lifted her petite body straight up in the air like she was a doll and poised her over Duke's lap. She accommodated them by spreading her marvelous legs until she was straddling Duke's thighs. Duke held his pole so it was pointing straight up and Henry began to lower her naked body onto it. Her hole was so wide open that aim was not really a major factor, and as soon as Duke's crown lined up with her slit, Henry simply let go. She was immediately speared with Duke's log as her body sat on his lap.

She extended her legs until her feet touched the floor, and began to raise herself up and down, fucking herself on his huge black cock. Her magnificent tits flopped up and down on her chest, slapping against her sweaty body. Duke put his arms around her and drew her down into his chest as Henry positioned himself behind her. He held his soda-can thick cock (a twin of Hacksaw's) in his hand and nudged the purple crown against Debra's exposed ass hole. This was one hole that had not yet been stretched, and he had a difficult time gaining entrance. He attempted to spread her round ass cheeks farther as he pushed steadily forward. Finally overcoming the resistance, his crown broke through her sphincter ring and wedged itself in her ass. Slowly he pushed forward, penetrating inch by inch her tight anal cavity until he was completely inside her ass; his balls resting against her cheeks.

Having something this large buried in her ass actually made her cunt tighter, and the sensation was incredible for Debra. When they began to withdraw their giant pricks simultaneously, it was like her insides were being sucked out in a vacuum, and as they scraped every nerve ending in her adjacent holes the sensation was indescribably wonderful. She breathlessly groaned, "oh my God...fuck my holes...fuck me...jam your fucking cocks in me," as she raised her feet off the floor and threw them around Duke's body. Henry and Duke started to fuck her holes as fast as they could, bouncing her up and down on Duke's lap. Debra was utterly and completely stuffed with hard black cock and she felt like she was in heaven. "That feels so fucking good," she moaned as they pummeled her cunt and ass.

Two other bikers stood on either side of Duke, and Debra, as if by reflex, reached out with her hands, grasped their poles, and began to stroke them. Outside the cell, Carrie/Angie was on her knees giving blow jobs to three bikers at the same time. Duke and Henry were literally reaming Debra's holes as they fucked her nonstop. "This bitch has one tight ass," Henry confessed to Duke.

"She won't when we're done with her...she'll need diapers," laughed Duke as he drove his cock into her pussy.

Debra was finding it difficult to concentrate on the poles in her hands while getting double-fucked, so she increased her tempo and her grip. This had the desired effect as the two bikers jerked their cocks from her grip and began to spray their cum on each side of her face. She turned her head first one way, then the other, as she tried to catch as much of their spunk in her mouth as possible. Henry suddenly rammed his soda-can deep up her ass and began to pump her butt full of his hot liquid. He withdrew and spurted onto the pale, smooth skin of her back before surprising her and without warning bent his knees and stuffed his cock directly into her already full cunt. As he pushed her down onto Duke's chest, Henry joined Duke in fucking her stretched out pussy.

Once again Debra had two absolutely enormous cocks in her pussy, and she wanted more. As if reading her mind, Carrie, covered from head to toe in jism, appeared by her side with a cop's nightstick in her hand. She kneeled down beside Henry's legs and poised the nightstick at the entrance to Debra's cunt. Carrie twirled the black polystyrene stick and slowly slid it up into Debra's pussy alongside Duke and Henry's cocks. Debra actually saw silver stars in front of her eyes and she was on the verge of losing consciousness as a third black cock was stuffed into her cunt. "Ahhhhhhh," she shrieked, "oh my fucking God... fuck my cunt." And they followed her direction: the two monster actual cocks and the ultra-smooth fake one began to slide in and out of her pussy in unison.

Carrie had a close up view as Debra's cunt lips were drawn out of her pussy on the withdrawal, and then disappeared up inside her when they thrust in. It was really incredible watching three huge black logs being stuffed up into Debra's belly. Debra's cunt hole was being stretched obscenely wide by the three black logs, as Carrie grasped the nightstick dildo with her left hand and reached around Debra's belly with the right. Using her index finger and thumb, she began to twirl and pinch Debra's fully engorged clit. To Debra it felt like her cunt was on fire as she shuddered and screamed, "holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck the shit out of me." It was fortunate that there was no script to follow because Debra's entire consciousness was focused in her cunt. The sensation of having nearly three feet of cock inside her pussy was something Debra would never be able to describe.

Carrie had never seen anything like it, and wondered if Debra's cunt would ever be normal again. Duke and Henry continued to drill their monster cocks into her pussy as Carrie met their strokes with the nightstick, thrusting it twelve inches deep into Debra's belly. Debra was in a constant state of orgasm and her head rolled around on her shoulders and she felt her cunt spasm around their cocks. She had cum so many times that her body was now like a limp rag as they fucked her sopping hole. Simultaneously, their giant poles jerked inside her and it was as if someone had turned on a hose, as they spurted their juices against her cervix. Carrie withdrew the nightstick and cum dribbled out of Debra's hole from the vacant space. She began to lick the sides of the nightstick like a lollipop while Henry withdrew his pole and lifted Debra up and off Duke's prick.

He sat her on the cot next to Duke, a dazed look on her face and her legs splayed far apart as another of the bikers quickly jammed his fist up her wide open hole, his arm sliding half way to his elbow inside her cunt. Debra looked down between her legs at the huge arm sticking in her pussy and her body quivered as the biker began rapidly fist fucking her. Two other bikers sat on either side of her and began to suck and nibble on her gumdrop nipples as the stimulation overwhelmed her. The arm fucking her cunt glistened with the cum of the previous invaders, and Debra just dropped her head back against the wall and moaned, "oh... my... God." The two bikers beside her stood and jerked their black logs until they spurted their sticky semen all over her heaving chest, coating her incredible tits

She massaged her own tits, rubbing their gobs of cum into her pale skin as she felt fingers flex inside her. Raising her feet up off the floor and placing them on the edge of the cot, she spread her legs even farther. The biker fisting her pussy leaned forward and began to bite down on her clit as he increased the speed of his arm slamming into her cunt. Debra's body trembled as her orgasms just continued to roll through her body in waves. When he finally completely withdrew his fist, Debra's body slumped down on the cot like she was melting. Her cunt looked like you could use her as a hole on a miniature golf course. Recognizing that she really was in need of a break, Mark called for the lunch break and nearly everyone quickly gathered some clothes and left the set area. Carrie, still wearing her unbuttoned vest, sat next to Debra on the cot and began to wipe some of the sperm from her body with a prop towel that was hanging next to the cell's toilet. Mark brought them bottles of water and asked if he could get them anything. Debra, finally smiling and seeming fully aware, responded jokingly, "just a nice, big, hard cock."

Mark laughed heartily and answered, "there will be plenty of them after lunch."

By the end of the filming day, Debra had been fucked in every hole by countless yards of huge, black cock. Her stomach was full of protein rich sperm, and her holes were so sore that she had trouble walking normally. Knowing that the kids would be staying at Marie's for the night, and that Ray would be home late; Debra planned to go home, soak in a hot tub and get to sleep before Ray got home. Before leaving the warehouse, she reminded Mark that if he ever needed a middle-aged housewife again, to be sure and have Sheila call her.

(Thank you for reading my story. It's not perfect, but hope you had some fun. Please keep the comments and story suggestions coming.)