Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Does Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men swiftly discarded their robes, leaving them clad in what looked like loincloths, with green leaves and fern fronds sewn onto them. She thought they looked like black Tarzans standing in the jungle. She followed suit and let her robe slide down her silky shoulders and off. As it floated to the floor at her feet, she heard the men collectively draw their breaths, at the sight of her virtually naked body.

Jake exclaimed, "you are exquisite, Debra;" which the others confirmed.

It was almost as if she could actually feel their eyes on her body, as she blushed and felt her nipples harden. The volume of the drum music increased and Antoine retrieved Baby from her cage. Although somewhat apprehensive, Debra allowed his to drape the python across her shoulders. She was surprise by the heavy weight and also by the warmth and smoothness of Baby's body. She had expected it to be cold and scaly, but was wrong on both aspects. The men began to sway and dance to the beat of the drums, and Debra followed suit. She twirled around and lifted Baby over her head (like she remembered Britney doing). She swayed and gyrated her hips seductively, attempting to be as erotic as possible. Her huge breasts quickly escaped their confines, and were now free and flopping aimlessly around on her chest. Seeing no sense in pretense, she again draped Baby around her shoulders, reached down, and untied the top and bottom of her bikini. The pieces fell to the floor, leaving her totally nude, except for the python.

The men quickly followed and lowered their loincloths; tossing them aside. Now it was Debra's turn to suck in her breath. Antoine's statement that the members were well endowed was the understatement of the decade, as their cocks hung between their legs. Maurice, his dreadlocks flailing around his head, seemed to have the most unique penis. Due to his height, she had expected it to be long; and it was, probably almost a foot long; but its crown was what made it unique...it was huge, and bulbous. It looked to Debra like a sledge hammer swaying between his legs. Antoine's tool was also at least a foot long, but thicker, and with a normal sized head. "Mr. Clean," as she referred to Jake in her mind; had the largest cock she had ever seen. It must have been a good fourteen inches long and as fat as her fist...it truly looked like a weapon. As she watched Jerome dance in front of her, his "undersized" cock of "only" ten inches began to grow. But it didn't get any longer, just thicker. It looked like someone was blowing up a balloon as his tool expanded; finally resembling the world's largest kielbasa waving in front of him. She knew that it was just a matter of time before they would take her and use her body for their pleasure , and she felt the dampness begin to form between her legs.

It was strange; the more excited Debra became, the more calm she felt...then she remembered the mandrake cocktail. It truly must be acting to slow her heart rate somehow; definitely acting as a sedative. As she swayed to the music, she thought of how she was completely naked in front of four strangers with the largest cocks she had ever seen. She was wantonly gyrating her hips and bouncing her ample breasts; virtually inviting them to have sex with her. Baby no longer seemed like a snake to be feared, just a prop to be used with her dance. She swung the heavy python around her head like it was a feather boa. The one thing she was sure of, was that she was fast approaching the point where she absolutely needed to be fucked...she craved something large and hard inside her moist pussy. As she watched the four feet of man-meat wave in front of her, she was nearly ready to beg for relief.

Suddenly the drum beats reached a crescendo, and the men stopped dancing. Debra followed their lead and stopped; draping Baby around her neck. Antoine stepped forward and took Baby; using her as a scarf around his neck. Maurice and Jake each took one of Debra's hands and led her over to the large platform bed. It had no head or foot boards, and it occurred to her that it resembled a kind of altar. As they backed her against it, the silk covering was incredibly soft when it touched her ass. They raised her effortlessly up and lay her back on the cool silk; centering her prone body on the bed. The slippery silk caressing her backside served to increase the sensuousness of the situation. Antoine returned Baby to her cage, then informed Debra, " now that we have honored Li Grand Zombi with the serpent dance, we will worship the spirits of the dead by infusing every orifice of your body with the seed of life."

After a couple of minutes, Maurice lay back on the bed, his long dreadlocks spilling out over the silk pillows. His cock, with its enormous head, stuck straight up in the air as if trying to reach the ceiling. Jake and Jerome each put one arm around Debra's back and the other arm under one of her knees, and lifted her straight up into the air. It only took a few seconds for her to guess what they had in mind, as they held her soft, silky body poised directly above Maurice's cock head. They pulled her legs further apart, and although her back was facing Maurice, she felt his huge hands grasp her tiny waist and position her exactly over his groin.

Although her slit had already parted, she felt his massive crown spread her lips even farther apart as they slowly lowered her nude body down onto his pole. Inch by inch his cock penetrated her , until about half of his log was inside her; then they released their grip on her body and gravity took effect, fully impaling her on his huge shaft. She felt like a piece of barbeque meat on a skewer as she sat on his lap, her wet cunt enveloping his man meat. Jerome climbed onto the bed and straddled Maurice's legs, standing in front of Debra and waving his incredible "kielbasa" in her face. She knew there was no way she would be able to fit it in her mouth, so she just flicked her tongue out and licked the pre-cum from the tip. Jerome began to slide his massive meat up and down between her magnificent tits, using her sweat for lubrication. He used his hands to mash them together, forming a fleshy groove for his cock. On every up-stroke, she would lick the crown, tasting his secretion. Debra grasped his tree-trunk with both her hands, and even using both, she could not fully encircle his incredible girth. She knew her hands were relatively tiny, but the thickness of his cock was mind boggling. She licked his pole like an ice cream cone: from his balls all the way to the crown. Maurice put his arms around her waist and pulled her backward until she was laying on his chest.

Jerome kneeled between their legs, grasped his hefty meat in his hand, and began to wedge it between her pussy lips alongside Maurice's. Debra used her index fingers to hook her cunt lips and pull them as wide as possible to accommodate the two cocks. Even with her hole already stretched by Maurice, it was a very tight fit as Jerome twisted and turned his meat attempting to gain entrance . Maurice withdrew his penis about half-way and rubbed it against Jerome, using Debra's juices to lubricate him. They began to push into her warm pussy, and once Jerome was past her lips, he just continued to push forward until both immense cocks were completely inside her. Debra lay her head back against Maurice and lay there, feeling her pussy completely stuffed with about two feet of cock. Maurice reached around her and encompassed her wonderful tits in his huge hands; rolling her gumdrop nipples between his fingers.

Then began to withdraw at the same time, agonizingly slow, and scraping every inch of her insides. She could actually feel Maurice's huge head bumping against her cunt walls.

When Jerome had withdrawn almost completely (of course Maurice still had four or five inches to go), they paused, and then began to push back into her just as teasingly slow. Inch by inch she felt them scrape every nerve inside her pussy, and the feeling was incredible. After repeating this rhythm several times; after they had withdrawn almost all the way, they suddenly shoved their massive cocks all the way up inside her with all their strength.

The feeling of complete arousal took Debra by surprise as she immediately came around them, and she shouted, "oh my fucking God." They began to violently pound their giant cocks into her wet hole, and she shrieked, " oh my God...fuck me...fuck me hard!"

As they continued to shove their huge poles up into her belly, Debra wasn't even sure she was conscious. She had never felt anything so wonderful in her life. She was only sure of one thing: that she wanted two huge hard cocks up inside her cunt, every minute of every day. Debra never wanted this feeling to end. Her entire body twitched and jerked as she had more orgasms than she could count. She was in love with the cocks jammed up inside her pussy. Her arms and legs flailed aimlessly as her climaxes ran together; her motions involuntary and triggered by passion. As they battered her expanded hole; as far as Debra was concerned, this was heaven on earth. They alternated their strokes: one cock thrusting up into her,while the other was withdrawing...the sensation was unbelievable. A white froth leaked out of her cunt as they hammered her pussy. Suddenly, without warning, they both shoved the entire length of their gigantic cocks deep into her belly, and she felt them expand even more. Her cunt walls accommodated the invading monsters as they began to spray her womb with their hot, sticky seed. It was like having two fire hoses erupt inside her pussy, as they flooded her belly; and with nowhere to go, her cunt expanded ever more to accommodate their liquid. The twitching of their cocks,and the gushing of their cum triggered Debra's scream, " oh my fucking God...don't stop...jam those fucking cocks into me!"

She lay back on Maurice's chest, trapped between their large bodies; completely impaled on two feet of monster cock. Her cunt felt like it was on fire as their cocks continued to jerk inside her. Their poles served as plugs, holding the copious amount of fluids inside her, and making her pussy muscles expand even farther as they kept pumping their cum into her. If not for the effects of the mandrake, Debra would have noticed that her nipples were sore from the violent pinching at the hands of Maurice. When Jerome's "balloon" finally began to deflate, she could feel their juices start to dribble down between her firm ass cheeks and onto Maurice's lap. It felt like someone had turned on a hot water faucet between her legs, as the drip turned into a steady flow. When Jerome slid his shrinking sausage completely out of her pussy, it was like a dam had broken as their combined cum gushed out of her wide hole. She raised up and dislodged Maurice from her pussy, and a flood succeeded in soaking the bed.

There would be no break for Debra, and she didn't want one...she craved hard cock. She anxiously waited for Jake to take Maurice's place on the bed. He used the other end of the bed/altar for the head, so they could attempt to avoid the soaked spot. As he lay back, Debra was reminded by the "third leg" reaching for the ceiling, that he possessed the largest cock she had ever seen. She probably would have been embarrassed if she had realized she had actually licked her lips in anticipation of being fucked by his monster. As she straddled his waist, facing him, she used her arm for measurement, and found that his cock stretched from her elbow to the tips of her fingers. She wasn't sure how long that was, but vowed to measure her forearm at a later date. She knew that with all the lubrication that was in her pussy; penetration by his huge log would be no problem.

Debra raised all the way up on her knees and watched Jake aim his enormous pole between her legs. She felt it nudge against her puffy lips and slip inside her slit as he squirmed into position beneath her. She looked down and saw cum dripping out of her cunt, coating Jake's penis, as he prepared to enter her. She was so aroused at the prospect of having his horse- cock inside her that she couldn't wait any longer, and just threw her legs out to the side, removing all support. She immediately sank all the way onto his lap, burying the entire length of his monstrous cock into her belly. Her mouth opened in shock, but no sound emerged as she felt the largest cock she had ever seen bump against her cervix. It was truly like having someone's arm shoved up inside her pussy, and it was wonderful. Jake grasped her waist with his huge hands, and held her in place as he ground his pubic bone up against hers.

She began to raise up on her knees and drop back down again, impaling herself on his pole, again and again. Jake joined her rhythm by thrusting up into her every time she sat down. It was a remarkable feeling having something that massive buried inside her, and Debra was once again in heaven. Her magnificent breasts slapped against her chest as they flopped up and down in unison. Jake complimented her, " you have incredible tits, Debra."

He encircled her with his long arms and pulled her down on top of him, trapping her breasts between them; and she was aware of Antoine climbing onto the bed behind her. Jake had reached around her and grasped her perfect ass cheeks in his over-size hands and was now pulling them apart to give Antoine access to her ass hole. If she had not been so mellow from the mandrake cocktail, Debra probably would have panicked over the thought of something the size of Antoine's log pushed up inside her ass, but she merely hugged Jake's chest and presented her ass in all its glory. Her ass cheeks had been soaked with the cum of her previous penetrations, and Antoine proceeded to rub his crown all over the area, coating it as well as he could with the slippery secretions. As he lined up the head of his giant cock with her cute little rosebud of a sphincter, Debra lay on Jake and just enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her pussy. Antoine started to twist and corkscrew his massive cock at the entrance to her ass hole, and since she was so completely relaxed, the head popped through her sphincter ring with relatively no problem.

"Ooooo," escaped Debra's lips as Antoine began to slide into her incredibly tight ass, inch by amazing inch.

She could feel Antoine's immense tool slowly sliding into her ass, joining its virtual twin inside her belly. Its progress seemed to be endless, until his balls finally rested against her pale ass cheeks. She now had a foot of cock in each hole, separated by a mere membrane of skin. It felt like they were going to burst out of her belly at any moment. The sensation was incredible; she could swear she could feel every vein and wrinkle as they pressed against her walls. They lay there as one for several minutes, just enjoying the tightness and warmth of the situation. Debra marveled at the logistics: where did those two cocks disappear to; there was no way there was that much room inside her tiny body. She never thought that she would enjoy anal; she and Ray had never even tried it. Maybe it was just the sensation of being thoroughly and utterly filled with cock that was turning her on now. Then the men began to slowly withdraw their penises from her tunnels, scraping every inch of her walls as they went. It was more difficult for Jake, being on the bottom; but his hips were surprisingly flexible for a huge man.

Debra was experiencing total ecstasy, trapped between two giant men; completely impaled on the largest cocks she had ever seen. The thought crossed her mind that they must resemble an Oreo cookie as they lay there. She pressed her palms against Jake's chest and raised up, permitting them easier access to her holes, and allowing her to glance down between her legs to watch Jake's cock in her pussy. Jake and Antoine gradually picked up the pace until their cocks were like two enormous pistons hammering into her ass and cunt. Jake was scraping her G-spot with his cock and grinding his pelvis into her clit, while Antoine filled her ass completely. As they pounded two feet of cock deep inside her, Debra shrieked, " holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck me...ram those fucking cocks into me!"

She felt her amazing body spasm, as they skewered her with their enormous cocks. Her tits flopped and danced on her chest as they rammed their monstrous tools up into her holes. She wanted to scream again, but was so overwhelmed with passion, that she could not even form words. She began to pinch her own tremendous nipples, as her body twitched in another orgasm. Maurice clambered onto the bed and stood, straddling Jake's head; presenting his "sledge hammer" to Debra. She released her tits and grasped his cock with both hands, as Antoine and Jake kept up their feverish pace. She licked his crown as if it was a "Tootsie-pop," and even though she was fairly certain it was impossible; she attempted to stretch her red lips around his head. Leaving a red lipstick ring around his crown, she forced the head inside her mouth. It was so huge that she could barely move her tongue, but she tried to tickle the underside of his cock. Jerome, not wanting to be left out, had sat on the side of the bed and was suckling on her left nipple; biting and nibbling on it. It was necessary to breathe completely through her nose because her lips were forming a vacuum around Maurice's log.

Every erogenous zone of her body was being stimulated: she was sucking cock, and had over two feet of cock in her holes. Her pussy was secreting more cum than she thought was humanly possible. As Jake and Antoine persisted their thrusts up inside her holes, she grasped Maurice's incredibly long pole with both hands and stroked, as she licked the tip inside her mouth. Jerome decided to become more actively involved and stood on the side of the bed, jerking himself off and aiming his thick kielbasa at Debra's face. She found it was extremely difficult to give the proper attention to Maurice, because she was distracted by the actions of Antoine and Jake. They were absolutely hammering her pussy and ass with their gigantic cocks and she felt like she was going to faint from the over-stimulation. Jerome was becoming incredibly aroused watching her magnificent tits bouncing around and he began to ejaculate; spraying her flushed face and spurting his load all over her breasts. Feeling his milky semen dripping down her face, Debra rubbed it into her tits and began to squeeze Maurice's balls; suddenly craving the taste of cum.

Urged on by this cum-hungry housewife, Maurice exploded in her mouth, coating her throat with a steady stream of his juices. Debra began to swallow as fast as she could, but she couldn't keep up with his stream and his cum actually started to leak out of her nostrils. She pulled his cock out of her mouth so she could breathe, and was treated to another load on her face and tits. Just then she felt Antoine and Jake violently slam their monsters up inside her holes. They expanded inside her, and then her insides were being flooded with their hot streams.

She threw her had back and howled, "oh my fucking God...cum in me...cum in me hard...that feels so fucking good!"

Their ejaculations were so strong that her body actually jerked upward with each major spurt. Their enormous cocks were so large that her holes were totally plugged and with no place to escape, her tunnels were forced to expand even more. She began to feel bloated with the extreme amount of fluids inside her. Without waiting for their erections to shrivel, Antoine slid his monster out of her ass, and helped Jake lift her effortlessly up off his cock. The sensation was incredible: it was just like the plug being pulled in a full bathtub, as their combined cum gushed out of her stretched out holes like a waterfall.