Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Gets A Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert, expecting to be relaxed; almost had a heart attack when he saw his sister-in-law enter his massage room. He immediately felt fear, and the need to explain his presence; but when he saw the look of abject terror on her beautiful face; he suddenly realized that, maybe for the first time in his life, he was actually in the driver's seat with a woman. He was totally in charge of this situation. God she was beautiful. He could see her huge tits heaving beneath the totally transparent material; and he was positive he could see the outline of her pubic hair. This was his dream come true because he had always wondered what Debra looked like naked. He realized that she was the one who had the most to lose; and she was totally in his control. He saw her trying to talk, and just said, "uh, uh, uh..I will do all the talking ." Robert paused a moment to gather his thoughts and strategy, and deliberately stated to Debra, "you wouldn't want Raymond, or Ma, to find out you've been giving hand-jobs to strangers for money; would you?" As she stood there looking like his every dream come true, he saw a look of fear and resignation come over her face...and he loved it.

Debra, eyes down, replied to his statement; "Robert, please don't do this. You and I have always had a bond; and besides, you wouldn't want Marie to know you come here ."

Robert laughed as he responded, " you seem to forget, Ma couldn't care less what I do; besides , she would just think it's a guy thing." "You're right Deb," he added, "we have always had a special bond; and after today we will be much closer. You just do as I say, and this will be our secret."

Robert sat back on the table with the towel still piled on his lap; relaxed; and stared at his prey. He very simply said, " lose the teddy." Debra, knew she had no other options as she slowly slid the thin straps from her shoulders and felt the flimsy material drift down her legs and pool at her ankles. Robert could feel his dick harden as he glared at her magnificent breasts. They were even more perfect than he had imagined, and he couldn't wait to get his hands on them. "And now the panties," he ordered. She paused; hooked her thumbs under the waistband of the tiny white thong; lowered them past her shapely hips; let the thong drop to the floor where it landed on top of her discarded teddy; and then stepped out of them both. "Leave the heels on, " Robert commanded, "you are so beautiful Debra. Raymond is one lucky bastard."

"Listen, Robert," Debra started to say, "if you want a hand release...."

Robert finished the sentence for her, " oh there will be several releases here today; but I'm pretty sure they will be all internal ." He didn't need a reply, because the shocked look on her face told the entire story.

He crooked his index finger; gestured for Debra to come closer to the table where he was sitting; and smilingly watched her breasts sway from side to side as she approached him. When she was standing right in front of him, Robert reached both hands around her midsection; grasped a firm, round ass-cheek in each hand, and squeezed gently. He leaned forward and nuzzled his large face between her wonderful tits; inhaling her scent. Despite her conscience telling her to resist; Debra could feel the moisture gathering between her legs. She was actually getting aroused by the touch of her brother-in-law. He removed his face from her chest; released her delectable ass; grasped a huge breast in each hand and bounced them up and down like he was weighing them. He bounced them several times, then began to knead them in his hands, and pinch her completely erect nipples between his knuckles.

Debra's knees felt like jelly as ,"mmmm," escaped from her throat.

Robert smiled and immediately took her perfect left nipple between his teeth and gingerly bit down. If she hadn't been supported by his legs on both sides of her, Debra would have sank to the floor as her knees actually buckled and she felt the dampness between her thighs grow. "So you like that," quizzed Robert; "well look what it's doing to me." And with that, he grabbed the towel bunched at his waist and Debra got her first look at his erection.

Her jaw dropped and she whispered, "holy crap," as she saw the monster sticking straight up between Robert's thighs. It wasn't just a cock; it was longer and thicker than her forearm, with a head ,seemingly, the size of a baseball. It looked like an angry weapon. A strange thought went through her head: that one of the Barone brothers had to be adopted. She was mesmerized and couldn't take her eyes off it. She had seen Robert hundreds of times...how could he hide that thing inside his pants. She couldn't help herself from saying, "I don't understand why you can't keep a girlfriend, Robert."

He simply replied, " sadly Deb, the majority of my relationships never reach this level. Go ahead, touch it...I know you want to."

He was absolutely right ; and even though she knew it was wrong on every level; she timidly reached both hands forward and circled all her fingers around Robert's massive cock. Almost unconsciously, she began to slowly stroke it up and down. She knew it was impossible, but it seemed to grow even larger at her touch. Her fingers barely touched, it's girth was so immense. As she continued to stroke her brother-in-laws penis; Robert placed one of his huge hands on the back of Debra's head and pushed it down toward his purplish head. Debra never practiced oral sex with Ray; she thought it was disgusting; but she knew when someone wanted a blow-job. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked the pre-cum off the slit on the end of his cock. Opening her mouth as wide as possible, she tried to spread her lips around the massive crown. After several attempts, and coating it generously with her saliva; she managed to take the tip of his cock into her mouth. It was just too large to go any further, so she just sucked on the head and kept running her tongue over the slippery crown. She could actually feel the veins pulsing in her hands as she continued to stroke it. Robert, meanwhile, had his giant hands between her legs and was stroking her totally wet slit. Her juice was dripping down her thighs, but she was past the point of being embarrassed.

As Robert looked down at the head of his dream girl, resting in his lap , sucking his cock; he knew he wouldn't last much longer at this rate; and he had other plans for his first load of the day. He pulled Debra's head off his cock; scooted back; and lay on his back on the massage table. His giant cock sticking straight up between his legs almost looked cartoon-like in its dimensions. As Debra stood naked beside the table; Robert thought that she very well may be the most beautiful woman he had ever seen; and he couldn't wait to ram his cock into her. He gestured to her and commanded, "climb on."

Debra knew that everything about this was wrong; but reasoned that she had no choice...he was forcing her to do this. The truth was; she was as horny as she had ever been in her life; and she couldn't wait to feel that monster inside her. She threw off her heels; climbed up on the table; and straddled Robert's waist. Debra knew that nothing that large had ever been in her before, but she also knew she had to have it...and now. There was no need for additional lubrication, as she was already soaking Robert's lap. Robert placed his huge hands on both sides of Debra's waist and helped her raise up on her knees until her slit was poised directly over his cock-head. She reached down and, with her fingers, spread her cunt lips as far apart as she could as she sat down; lodging his bulbous crown between them. She didn't think it was going to work, when suddenly the head sunk into her with a "plopping" sound. She intended to hold there, with just the crown inside her, until she adjusted to being spread that far apart; but Robert had other ideas as he jerked down on her waist instantly driving his entire giant cock up into her belly.

Debra threw her head back and screamed ,"oh my God," as her body involuntarily convulsed and jerked back and forth on top of Robert. Robert held her tight against him as her orgasm continued for what seemed like ten minutes, her cunt muscles squeezing his cock. Just when she started to relax; Robert raised her up to the tip of his cock, and pulled her down again as he thrust up to meet her. Debra came again and Robert started a steady rhythm of lifting her and pulling her back down. She soon joined him by raising herself up and sitting back down as he thrust up into her. As her massive tits slapped against her chest; Debra screamed out, " fuck me Robert...fuck me harder. Jam that big cock into me!" And Robert did. He wasn't just fucking her; he was punishing her cunt. He pounded into Debra's battered pussy with all his strength. He had waited years to fuck the woman of his dreams, and he wasn't going to be cheated. He looked down between their bodies and marveled at how her cunt lips gripped his cock on the out-stroke, until he jammed them back inside her. Robert was in heaven as he felt Debra's pussy walls tight around his cock.

Debra didn't care if it was right or wrong; she had never been fucked like this before. Her belly was stuffed completely with hard cock, and it felt absolutely great. She had already had more orgasms in one day than in her entire marriage. As she rode Robert, she marveled at how much cock was inside her; deeper in her belly than anything had ever been before. She would have never guessed her cunt lips could be stretched that far apart. Her cunt was making "squishy" sounds from all her cum trying to leak out of her hole. Without warning, Robert grabbed her hard around the waist and held her tight against his lap. He reached down between them with one hand and pinched her totally engorged clit with his fingers as she felt his pole jerking hard deep inside her. She had another orgasm as she felt the inside of her pussy get warmer; and realized Robert was cumming inside her. Her pussy stretched even more to accommodate his massive quantity of sperm. Robert wiggled his waist as he tried to get even farther inside her; not wanting to waste any of his ejaculation. He was finally fucking Debra; and he wanted her to have every drop. He let Debra collapse on top of him, and they just lay there silently for several minutes.

When he finally felt his cock starting to shrivel and slip out of Debra's fully stretched cunt; Robert picked her up like a doll and sat her beside him on the table. Now that it was over; and she knew someone else would be wanting to use the room soon; Debra was starting to feel embarrassed and self-conscious. "You promised you wouldn't tell Marie or Ray," she asked Robert.

With a sly look on his face, Robert answered, "I promise , as long as we have a weekly appointment. And don't try quitting your job because that would be breaking your end of the agreement."

A resigned Debra nodded in agreement, as she looked between her legs and saw that she no longer had a slit; just a wide-open hole. She stood up to get dressed, and their combined cum flooded down her thighs and onto the floor. She had to admit, it was a day she would never forget.

As Robert left the building, he pushed some numbers on his cell phone and chuckled to himself, "I never said I wouldn't tell Gianni where to get a massage."


(Any feedback is welcome and encouraged.)

12