Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

At least Debra thought it was a man. She knew it must be the effect of the wine and sedative, but the creature approaching them did not look human. The members abruptly ceased chanting and kneeled on the ground. Debra had to hand it to this group; they sure knew how to add realism to their party. The completely naked man-creature appeared to be almost seven feet tall. The muscles on his entire body rippled and bulged; his chest incredibly wide. His eyes seemed to be burning embers and his head was dark red, with horns curving out of each side of his forehead. His skin appeared to be rough, and almost scaly, and his fingers were tipped with unnaturally long, pointy nails. She could swear she could see a long tail dragging behind him and the tips of, what looked like, wings. But the most incredible feature was the appendage hanging between his thick thighs. She knew all these features must be the result of an incredibly great make-up job; but it certainly was realistic. They must know a great Hollywood make-up artist, she reasoned. Hanging between his legs was the most enormous cock she had ever seen. She was certain it was some sort of artificial dildo, because no man could walk around with a cock that size. And it wasn't just the size; she could smear that it was undulating like a snake, and that it's huge crown was shaped like an arrow-head. As he lumbered toward the altar, it hung well below his knees and seemed to have a mind all it's own. These people really went all out, she thought, as the man approached the foot of the altar.

His head was huge as he leaned toward Debra and sniffed the night air. He lowered it between her wide spread legs and breathed in deeply; obviously smelling her excitement. She knew her hole was wide open; inviting him to taste her. His mouth opened, and she could see his teeth were amazingly long and pointed. She had seen pictures of people who filed their teeth this way. His breath was repugnant, and he howled as his tongue snaked out of his mouth. It was unbelievably long, and forked at the tip. She remembered reading where people sometimes have surgery to shape their tongues. It dipped between her legs, and she felt it make contact between her slit. It slithered deep up inside her pussy, and it felt hot to the touch. She struggled against her bonds; wanting to pinch her enlarged nipples. He withdrew his amazing tongue and began to climb up onto the altar with her. He truly was a huge man, and Debra wondered if she would ever see him without the makeup.

The coven members were now standing, and had gathered around the altar; although keeping a good distance away. This enormous man, made up like a demon, put out his hand toward her amazing chest, and his claws (with the length of his nails, that was what they resembled) made contact with the skin on her neck. His touch was electric, and sent a shudder through her entire body. He raked his sharp nails down over her tit; flicking her enlarged nipple as he went. She noticed that his claws had broken the skin on her jiggling breast, and left five thin red trails of blood. She thought that now she would have to keep Ray from seeing her naked until they healed. He advanced between her legs; and she now knew what Aurora was referring to. She was thankful for the fisting, now that she got a closer look at his cock (although she knew it must be artificial). It was as big around as her calf, and she couldn't even guess at it's length...it had to be almost two feet long. He let out a bone-chilling growl, and nudged the head (it was shaped like an arrowhead) against her hole. Without warning, he lunged forward, burying his enormous cock inside Debra's belly.

"Oh my fucking God," Debra screamed, her entire cunt suddenly stretched farther than it had ever been.

He roared again, and even with her limbs manacled, his cock lifted her entire body up off the altar. She was completely impaled on his enormous cock. She felt like a skewered piece of meat.

It seemed like his cock was on fire inside her, as Debra screeched, "fuck me...fuck me!"

Her whole body convulsed as he withdrew his scaly cock, and rammed forward again. Her cunt was so full of cock, that it was making contact with every nerve that lined the entire length of her pussy. He withdrew again, and then thrust violently forward until he could go no deeper. Her pussy was stretched to it's limit; she was afraid her cunt lips would tear. He was fucking her so hard that she knew her pussy would be bruised...and she loved it. The heat inside her belly was almost unbearable. She knew she was taking as much cock as was humanly possible; but she wanted even more...she wished it was even bigger. The feeling of her pussy walls rubbing against the glass dildo in her ass hole, was indescribable.

She begged him, " please fuck me harder."

Debra glanced around her and saw that the members of the coven were all engaged in some variation of sex. Aurora was licking one member's pussy while a male member had his cock buried to the hilt in her ass hole. Two other males were double-penetrating a large breasted woman. Two other men were taking turns sodomizing each other; and a couple of quite attractive women were in the classic sixty-nine position. Her attention was quickly refocused on her current lover, as his impossibly long tongue snaked forward, and flicked at her nipples. She raised her head; looked down between her legs, and found herself hypnotized by the way his gigantic cock glistened with her juices in the torch-light, as it withdrew and thrust into her pussy. It was like watching a fire-place log disappear inside her. When he thrust up inside her belly, it distended her stomach to such a degree, that it looked like she was pregnant.

"Oh my God this feels good," she thought, "please don't ever stop fucking me."

It had turned out to be a cool night, but the perspiration was dripping from her face as he continued to ram his giant cock up into her cunt. He seemed to have limitless stamina and she had no idea how long he fucked her. She had countless orgasms, and after each one, would lay back on the stone while he just continued to stretch her pussy. She saw that Aurora was circling the altar, seeking out each male member, and having them ejaculate into a silver chalice. When they had all contributed; she approached the altar and instructed Debra to drink the contents. She complied, and rather enjoyed the flavor of the mixed cum. Aurora poured the remainder of the semen on Debra's heaving breasts, and massaged the sticky liquid into her skin. She then leaned between the man/demon and Debra, and nibbled on Debra's massive nipples.

Debra could feel the invading monster squirm and ripple inside her expanded cunt, and again pleaded, "holy Christ, jam that fucking cock into me."

He maintained his inhuman pace and a white froth formed around her cunt hole. Debra was almost delirious from the constant state of orgasm. His claws grasped her shoulders; he rammed his mammoth cock violently up inside her cunt; threw his head back and howled into the night. She felt his swollen cock undulate against her cunt walls, and then her belly was full of scalding hot liquid. The pain of the hot liquid was only outweighed by the pleasure. The pain was exquisite. He erupted inside her pussy, and her body convulsed and shuddered, as she joined him in climax. She thrashed around on his cock like a fish on a hook...she thought she was going to lose consciousness from sensory overload. Even while cumming, he continued to ram his enormous cock in and out of her battered pussy.

The force of his stream threatened to penetrate the walls of her cunt, and Debra screamed at the top of her lungs, "fuck me, fuck me, ...I love your fucking cock!"

His thrusts raked against the walls of her pussy, and scraped her swollen clit. His cum was like hot oil squirting up inside her belly. He howled again, and jammed his monster cock deep inside her, spurting even more burning liquid up into her cunt. He flicked his snake-like tongue around her nipples; her huge tits flopping around on her chest. She was absolutely drenched in sweat and, of course, the semen that had been poured on her. Her lover seemed to have an endless supply of cum, and he continued spurting into her pussy for many minutes. Every time his cock expanding with his fluid, it stretched Debra's pussy to a new extreme.

When he was finally done emptying his balls into Debra's stretched out hole, his massive cock did not shrivel, but remained hard and massive. He lifted her body up off the altar with it again, and then jerked it free, leaving her to fall back onto the hard stone. She closed her eyes and relaxed, and suddenly he was gone...vanished into the night. Debra knew she was imagining things; succumbing to their fantasy; but she could have sworn she heard the flapping of huge wings. Aurora rushed to the altar carrying a silver goblet, and placed it at the entrance to Debra's cunt. Debra could feel the liquid literally pouring from her opening, and into the waiting vessel. She had heard the term "creampie," but this was ridiculous. She glanced down and saw that there was actually steam rising from between her legs, and from the goblet, as Aurora held it up to the sky and began chanting. she then passed the goblet to each nude member, and they anxiously drank from its contents. Finally she offered the goblet to Debra's lips, and she also drank as Aurora poured what was left into her mouth. Over the past several months, Debra had developed an acquired taste, almost a craving, for semen; but this liquid was different. It had an unpleasant, sulfur-like taste; and she choked as the warm fluid slipped down her throat. At this point, Aurora gently slipped the smooth glass dildo out of Debra's ass-hole. Debra felt completely empty; and craved something inside her.

Debra, of course, could not see her own cunt, but she knew it must resemble a manhole. She was willing to bet that if you shone a flashlight up her hole, you could probably see all the way to her cervix, with no obstruction. She could feel the cool Fall air penetrating deep inside her wide open pussy, and wondered how long it would take for her cunt walls to regain their elasticity.

One by one, the male members of the coven climbed onto the altar and fucked Debra. With her cunt already stretched obscenely wide; she felt virtually nothing when they penetrated her. Basically, she merely served as a receptacle for their cum. None of them managed to bring her to orgasm; although it wasn't as though she didn't enjoy being fucked. When the men were finished with her, the women took their turns with her body. Some of them kneeled astride her head, and she tongued their pussys and slurped at their juices. Her wonderful nipples were fondled, pinched and bitten. She finally had another orgasm when Aurora,again, stuffed her entire hand up inside her cunt. She slid up inside Debra's pussy well past her wrist, and literally fucked her with her closed fist.

Debra moaned, "oh god that feels good," as her body shivered.

As clouds began to obstruct the full moon, Aurora released Debra's limbs from the manacles, and she swung her legs over the side of the altar, preparing to stand. The cum from the last six cocks gushed out of her totally open hole and made a puddle in the dirt at the side of the altar. The sedative was wearing off, because Debra's cunt began to ache. She walked bow-legged, and gingerly to the cabana tent, to retrieve her clothes.

Aurora handed her a key to a room at a motel about a block away from the cemetery, saying, "we know you'll want to clean up before going home. Just leave the key inside the room when you're done. Thanks for being our sacrifice; we would love to have you back again. Just let Sheila know when you decide." She handed Debra a thick envelope, " we hope you will be pleasantly surprised at the bonus...you were superb."

Debra thanked her, while donning her clothes; and walked tenderly to the car. She knew a nice hot shower would feel so good right now; but her cunt had never felt more empty.

(Thank everyone for their kind feedback and suggestions. Please keep them coming. Hope you enjoy this holiday theme entry. Unfortunately some people feel the need to post, unconstructive, cruel comments...to them I say : if you don't like this author's stories - just don't read them.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers
12