Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra's Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

Sheila had spread her long, slender legs as far apart as possible; and her puffy pussy lips were already spread slightly, so Debra could see droplets of moisture escaping from her slit and trickling down her ass cheeks. It seemed completely natural, as she used her thumbs to spread Sheila's lips, and blew bursts of air up her tunnel. Debra hesitantly began to lick each side of Sheila's amazing pussy, while breathing in her musky scent. She had never smelled the arousal of another woman; and she found it to be intoxicating. She plunged her tongue deep inside Sheila's cunt, awhile tickling her, surprisingly large ,clit with her nose.

Sheila moaned, "oh Debra,,,that's the spot!"

Debra thought; "she's not a 'squirter', but that's definitely going to leave a wet spot."

As Debra eased herself back against the pillows again; Sheila informed her; "oh we're not done yet Deb. I have something that will make most perfect picture for your husband."

Sheila leaned over the side of the bed; reached under the comforter; and retrieved a box from under the bed. When she opened the box, Debra could see that it contained assorted sex toys. Sheila calmly produced a giant red dildo that had to be as least eighteen inches long, and a bottle of lube. Debra could see that there was a crown on each end of the fake penis, to facilitate use by two people simultaneously. It wobbled in Sheila's hand, and appeared to be made out of some kind of gel-like material; very flexible.

Debra's mind was spinning with the possibilities, when she heard Sheila's voice; " Deb, just imagine the picture of you , laying back on the pillows; your legs spread wide; and half of this dildo sticking out of your pussy."

"Oh my God, you are so right...let's do it," Debra heard her own voice say.

As Debra lay back comfortably against the mound of pillows; her legs spread obscenely wide; her damp pussy lips glistening in the lights; Sheila coated the red dong with lubricant and nestled herself between Debra's legs. Sheila gently nudged the head of the dildo inside Debra's slit; and then slowly, but steadily pushed it up deep inside her cunt until it stopped; blocked by her cervix. Sheila backed up to the end of the bed and just gazed at the sight in front of her (supposedly so the camera could get a better, unobstructed view). It was the most erotic sight she had ever seen: an absolutely beautiful woman with her huge breasts flattened out on her chest; her long red curls spread out over the white satin; her shapely legs spread wide; and six inches of red dildo protruding from between the folds of her totally bald pussy lips.

Debra was in heaven, and had her second orgasm the minute the dildo was inserted. Nothing that long had ever been inside her. There was no longer any pretense of pictures...this was strictly for enjoyment. She watched in awe as Sheila wedged her legs under Debra's; crawled up between her legs, facing her; and nudged the protruding dildo between her own cunt lips. As Sheila inched her way forward, more and more of the artificial cock was forced inside her. They thrust themselves forward together, and the dildo disappeared completely inside their cunts. They were now sharing a cock, and it was the most amazing feeling Debra had ever experienced. They continued to thrust and withdraw; and when thrusting, they would grind their pubic bones together. Debra pinched her own nipples; and Sheila was squeezing her clit harshly between her fingers.

Just as they simultaneously threw their heads back and moaned in consummate pleasure; they heard a male voice call out; " hey hon, it's me. Rang the bell, but there was no answer."

As two men entered through the door to the studio bedroom; Debra's shocked, instinctive reaction was to lunge forward, where she ended up face to face, on top of Sheila; covering their nakedness. It was fortunate that the dildo was extremely flexible, because if was now bent almost in half; still inside both cunts.

Debra was in a panic, and had no idea how to respond to this intrusion; but she felt Sheila's arms encircle her, holding her in place, as she explained, " Deb, relax and just take a deep breath. Everything is fine. That man is my husband Bill. He is a contractor, and partners with the second man: George. I didn't expect them home this early; but it's ok...as a matter of fact; sometimes Bill assists me in the photo shoots. Would you like them to join us?"

Although still quite shocked; no man except Ray (her physician was a woman) had seen her nude since they started dating; Debra was still incredibly horny and found herself checking out the intruders. The first man through the door, Bill, was around Debra's age and quite handsome. About six feet,two inches tall; short, sandy colored hair; and obviously well built. His partner George, was a couple inches taller; also well built; and a black man. Debra, laying there completely nude; in another woman's embrace; and with a dildo sticking out of her pussy; somehow did not feel embarrassed or vulnerable; she just felt horny.

She almost felt like she were another person looking down on the scene, as her head unconsciously nodded in the affirmative and she heard herself answer, " yes...please."

As Bill began taking off his work boots, he addressed the women, "you two look so natural and comfortable as you are; don't you move; we'll fill in around you."

Bill continued to strip down, and Debra could see that he was in very good shape, as his muscles rippled when he removed his shirt. When his boxers hit the floor; she could see that his semi-erect penis was a little larger than average in length (maybe seven or eight inches); and about the thickness of a pepperoni stick. The purplish crown was considerably larger, and quite impressive. When she diverted her attention to George, he was just lowering his shorts, and what he revealed caused her to sharply draw in her breath...and she had to remind herself to breathe again. His cock hung nearly to his knees, and had the girth of a soda can...it looked downright angry.

As if reading her mind, George looked her in the eyes and stated laughingly, " yep, it's true what they say about us black men. And let me tell you: once you go black; you can never go back."

Bill and Sheila laughed loudly, as Debra just stared in amazement. She knew there was no turning back now; and truth be told: she didn't want to. She was grateful that Sheila had ceased taking pictures of their actions. If she had only known that Sheila covertly recorded all her studio sessions for two reasons: 1. just in case someone tried to claim that the session was not consensual, and 2. if she ever was in need of some extra income; she was fairly confident that her clients would pay unhesitatingly to keep the session a secret. Some might label this blackmail; but Sheila preferred the word extortion.

Debra was startled back to reality by the sensation of Sheila squirming underneath her; and the realization that she still had at least six inches of plastic cock inside her pussy. Bill was now standing beside the bed, squirting lube along the entire length of his, now completely erect, cock. He was truly a very attractive man, and the sight of him with his penis in his hand merely increased Debra's passion. Since the dildo was still being shared by Debra and Sheila; every movement by Sheila, further stimulated Debra; and right now Sheila was fidgeting non-stop.

As Bill climbed onto the bed behind Sheila and Debra, the bottle of lube still in his hand; Sheila reminded the men, "I think this is all new to Debra; so you boys be nice...and gentle...unless she directs you otherwise."

Bill smiled as he positioned himself behind Debra, she was slightly bewildered as to what he had in mind; until she felt his hands on her round ass cheeks, and felt a squirt of lube running down between them.

Her eyes bulged; she turned to look over her shoulder and pleaded, " I don't think...I've never done that before, Bill."

He gently massaged her perfectly firm cheeks and answered, " Debra, you have such a wonderful ass...don't worry about a thing; I'll be very gentle."

She watched him knead her, now slick, cheeks ; and then lay his erection on top of her back. That simple act was so erotic, that Debra knew she had to be adventurous for the first time in her life. As she lay on top of Sheila, her pussy still full of dildo; she reached back with both hands; grabbed her own ass cheeks; and zealously spread them apart. She felt Bill move forward; place the crown of his penis at the opening of her sphincter; and then lean forward. He encircled her waist with his hands and pulled her backward...toward him; as she felt uncomfortable pressure at her ass-hole ; and then his head popped through her opening. Once he was past her sphincter ring; she no longer felt any discomfort...merely a pleasant pressure and presence inside her. Bill squirted some more lube on her ass-crack; and then steadily drove his cock completely into Debra's incredibly tight ass.

When Sheila again squirmed beneath her, Debra screamed out, "oh my God, that feels so fucking good!

She had never had both of her holes filled simultaneously before, and the sensation was incredible...indescribable. She knew that she was now soaking both Sheila and the bedding; as her juices drooled down the dildo and dripped onto Sheila's pussy. She had almost forgotten about George, who was now clamoring onto the huge bed in front on the two prone women. In his hand was what could only be described as a log. His cock was enormous...Debra couldn't believe that cocks could be that large; it was well over a foot long. He smiled when he saw Debra staring; as he kneeled on his knees above Sheila's head; and presented his meat to Debra's face. She could feel cocks in both of her holes; and this man obviously desired a blow-job. She had never been fond of administering oral sex; but her mouth was drawn to this monster like a magnet.

She stuck out her tongue and lightly licked the first drop of pre-cum from the tennis-ball sized head. She felt Bill thrust steadily into her ass, as she stretched her lips to encircle George's black crown. She could only manage to swallow about four inches of his tool; but she ran her tongue all over the crown and underside. George ran his huge fingers through Debra's crimson curls; and did his best to fuck her face. He increased his pace because he wanted to shoot his cum down the throat of this exquisite woman. Bill and George built up a simultaneous rhythm: as George would thrust into her mouth; Bill would shove up into her ass. Sheila had gripped the bend in the dildo and was now thrusting it into their cunts in rhythm with Bill.

The sensation of the two cocks, separated by only a thin membrane of skin was too much for Debra to endure as her whole body went into convulsions. She jerked and quivered as she lost control of her body. Unfortunately, she also bit down on George's cock; but that only served to excite him more; as he flooded her throat with his cum. As Debra continued to spasm; she struggled to breathe as cum drooled out of her mouth around George's log. He withdrew his still hard cock; and sat back on his heels watching this stunning woman in the throes of ultimate passion. Her gyrations excited Bill to the point of no return as he thrust violently into her ass hole while grasping her waist and holding her in place. Debra could feel pressure building deep in her ass as Bill pumped his cum into her. As his cock jerked in her ass; Sheila slowly withdrew the dildo from their cunts; and the feeling of it sliding out of her pussy, sent Debra over -the-edge again. She collapsed onto Sheila, feeling like jelly, as Bill glided his, now shriveling, dick out of Debra's battered ass-hole. His cock had acted like a butt-plug; and now his cum began to drip out of her sphincter.

Bill slid off the bed; and as Sheila helped , a totally spent, Debra try to sit up; George sat next to them and requested of Debra," please pretty lady, before you go; I just have to fuck that beautiful pussy."

Debra glanced at the incredible appendage between his legs; and knew she would probably never get another opportunity to be fucked by anything that size again; and she truly wanted to know what it would feel like. As she inched herself back on the bed; she wrapped a hand around George's cock and pulled him with her. She didn't bother kissing him or nibbling on his ear; this wasn't about attraction...this was about pure unadulterated lust. At this moment in her life; Debra wanted nothing more than to feel his cock inside her. She lay back on the pillows; because she definitely wanted to watch this; spread her totally smooth legs obscenely wide; and bent her knees while drawing her legs up closer to her body. As George crawled up the bed between her legs, Debra just stared at his enormous cock waving in front of him, and thought there was no way that thing would fit inside her...but she couldn't wait to try. Bill was just standing back being a spectator; and if his erection was any indication; an aroused one. Sheila had grabbed a camera and excitedly recording the encounter for posterity. Debra suddenly thought that she couldn't wait to see photos of George's cock inside her.

As if she didn't want to be fucked badly enough; George leaned forward and informed her; "I'm from Brazil originally, and you are without a doubt, one of the most beautiful women I havee ever seen."

She could feel a couple drops of fluid trickle down between her ass cheeks, and she grasped his monster in both hands and tugged him towards her. George advanced, and lay his cock on her stomach; letting her measure it's length against her marvelous naked body. It stretched almost up to her heaving breasts , as they flattened out onto her chest. Debra was so aroused now that she absolutely craved his cock. Sensing her need was matching his own; George rubbed his giant cock-head up and down against her slippery slit; coating it in her juices. He grasped her legs and placed them around his waist; his cock poised at her entrance. In that position, her legs were actually lifted up off the bed; and he placed his huge hands under her firm ass cheeks and squeezed them. George then pushed his weight forward; his tennis-ball sized head separating her pussy lips; stretching her open until the crown was inside her.

Debra moaned her approval as his cock split her slit wide open. He didn't stop to let her adjust to his invasion; he steadily thrust forward, stuffing her snug cunt full of his cock; sliding deeper and deeper into her belly; until his balls were resting against her ass cheeks. Then he stopped and once again marveled at her beauty. Her head was thrown back on the pillows, and he could feel her cunt contracting around his prick; her orgasm evident. George, very slowly, withdrew his enormous cock; and as it slid out of her constricting pussy, he looked down and marveled at the way her cunt lips clasped tightly around his giant shaft. He looked up and saw that Debra was observing this marvelous sight, also.

He slowly pushed himself back into her; and they watched as her cunt lips were forced back inside. He continued this pace for several strokes; almost teasing her with the pace. When he was fully inside her; he ground his pelvis against her clit.

Debra finally cried out, " oh my God...fuck me...fuck the hell out off me...now."

George grasped her waist in his oversized hands, and slammed his monster into her pussy as hard as he could. Debra's cunt was being stretched to it's limit and she felt like raw meat on a skewer...it felt absolutely wonderful. Her pussy was stuffed completely full of cock;and she loved it.

"Jesus fucking Christ that feels good...slam that fucking cock into me," she heard herself yell.

And slam her he did. George was battering her cunt as he fucked her. What turned him on the most was watching her mammoth tits flopping around on her chest. They were like huge pendulums keeping time with his thrusts.

Debra was incredulous that her pussy had allowed that much cock inside it. When he thrust forward, she could see her stomach distend to make room for it. She had lost count of her orgasms; it seemed like she was in one big, constant climax. Nothing else seemed to exist...only that huge cock deep inside her pussy.

"Where the hell is all that cock going," she thought to herself, as she watched it disappear inside her time after time.

She felt George's hands tighten around her waist and as he held her tight against his body; his giant cock inside her expanded, stretching her already stressed cunt even more. An incredible warmth spread in her belly as his hose erupted deep inside her, filling her with his seed. The pressure inside her pussy was intense as his sperm fought for space inside her already filled cunt. His cum actually started squirting out around the edges of his cock. She could feel the stream tickling her pussy lips as it escaped her hole.

Debra lay back against the pillows, totally spent; as George kneeled between her legs; his gradually shriveling cock still imbedded in her cunt. As it slipped naturally out of her pussy, she could feel a steady stream of cum running down her ass cheeks, and a wet spot spreading beneath her on the bed.

"Glad I'm not responsible for that laundry," Debra thought to herself, as she sat on the side of the bed.

George gestured between her legs as he apologized, "sorry about that."

She glanced down to see what he was referring to, and saw that the slit between her thighs had disappeared and been replaced by a big, wide-open hole. Her cunt resembled one of the holes on the mini-golf course.

Suddenly embarrassed , Debra responded, "I'm sure it will shrink...eventually."

As they dressed, Sheila made an appointment for Debra to return and peruse the photographs, so she could choose which ones she wanted for her anniversary gift.

"We also need to choose which ones to delete," Debra reminded her.

"I don't know," Sheila beamed, "I think they are all keepers."

As Debra drove the short distance home, she couldn't help feel that she could never go back to a "normal" sex life. She was already imagining what other adventures awaited her.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers
12